PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Episode 32

Nintendo
Thu, 10-25-2007, 05:14 PM
[NB]Naruto Shippuuden 32[Xvid][94506E37] avi by Ninjabuzz

(http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=27761&name=%5BNB%5DNaruto_Shippuuden_32%5BXvid%5D%5B9450 6E37%5D.avi.torrent)

BioAlien
Thu, 10-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Sub out by DB
http://dattebayo.com/t/ns032.torrent

itadakimasu
Thu, 10-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Tobi!!!! ok, im not dont watching but i have to post. ROFL @ gai and kakashin at 6:45 LOL i just love the look on gais face and how kakashi is kinda looking over at him :)

edit :
*Neg Rep : "Awfoul spealleng" *

it is called grammar. smart guy. and this is the internet. i'm not spot checking posts to see how fast i typed them and what grammatical errors i made.

or wait... did i spell LOL wrong? whoops!

February
Thu, 10-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Tobi!!!! ok, im not dont watching but i have to post. ROFL @ gai and kakashin at 6:45 LOL i just love the look on gais face and how kakashi is kinda looking over at him :)

LMAO I saw that face too. Gai and Kakashi. Hilarious!!! 17:14!! AND when Lee "honked" Neji for the same thing. Awesome sound effects

Tobi's voice just doesnt sound right.

Its also incredible how much people there were in the sand village @ 6:45. The population seems more like a city than a village

I dont remember the mourning for Chiyo part was this long in the manga. Or maybe I just skipped them fast during then because I thought it was boring. I just wish no one in the future shakes their hand with Naruto, it takes wayyyy too long.

And if only Sai covered his bellybutton, he would be a pretty cool character...

Assertn
Thu, 10-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Man...I was waiting for Tobi's appearance for like, the past month...
It's nice to throw a little bit of comedy into an otherwise intimidating group such as Akatsuki.

Also, I just realized....
They messed up the part at the beginning with Zetsu and Tobi. They made it sound like Tobi was saying "Why not? Just let me in. Tobi's a good boy."

But it's actually Zetsu's split personality saying "Why not? Just let him in. Tobi's a good boy."

Ugh horrible mis-translation.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Another good episode.
The reaction of Naruto, Sakura and Tenten at Gai's piggyback was awesome. But Neji's refusal to Lee was extremely funny.
Tobi is awesome... he made Deidara lose his cool in seconds. And I do like his voice as well.

Crash
Thu, 10-25-2007, 10:58 PM
But it's actually Zetsu's split personality saying "Why not? Just let him in. Tobi's a good boy."

Ugh horrible mis-translation.

I wondered about that since the voice sounded nothing like Tobi.

Not bad for an end of arc/transition episode. Pretty much what i expected it to be.

Yukimura
Thu, 10-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I never really noticed before but DB seemed to play a bit loose with the translation. I heard several Japanese words that I understood but their translations weren't in the subs at all. Most noteable was Shizune mentioning Jiraiya while talking about sending Naruto after people looking for bijuu, but none of the sub lines referenced Jiraiya.

Anyway good episode, Tobi FTW, Tobi's voice FTL. The humor was quite good, Gai's scene tossing Kakashi onto his back was even better than I remember and the facial expressions were good too. And Garaa still has his sand manipulation powers, so good for him.

Random observation: Zetsu's mouth doesn't move when he talks...was it like that when he showed up after Naruto vs Sasuke as well?
And Hinata definately isn't a kid anymor

Kraco
Fri, 10-26-2007, 04:54 AM
Deidara's name is now officially Deidara the Cockroach Ninja. He isn't seemingly any easier to kill than a roach in any case. He was even able to dig himself underground - without hands, no less! I guess he dug with his teeth; I hope he has a good dentist.

The scene with Gai supporting and then carrying Kakashi was indeed funny, and the best part of the episode. The solemn bulk of the episode felt unnecessarily long considering we already had the pretty succesful mourning scenes back at the place where they resurrected Gaara and the geezer died.

Xyrox
Fri, 10-26-2007, 05:16 AM
Overall a pretty good episode I say.

The piggy-back scene was hilarious, especially then Lee tried to mimic Gai; it wasn't really a surprise that he was going to do that, but at least I thought he was going to ask Tenten (who was standing behind him).

I was terrified when they showed Deidara and then Sasori in the beginning - glad that the latter one didn't survive. Not that I don't like Sasori, but that would just been bleh.

Harima Kenji
Fri, 10-26-2007, 05:32 AM
I'd love to see Deidara move without his elbow section :D
Sasori isn't there anymore to make him a replacement elbow.. so it'd look really silly :)

I hope they explain where Sai came from and why he's emotionless and all..
Good ep so finish this arc.

Damn.. Shino looks freaky in the preview :D

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-26-2007, 07:17 AM
I was terrified when they showed Deidara and then Sasori in the beginning - glad that the latter one didn't survive. Not that I don't like Sasori, but that would just been bleh.I was worried too. At first, I was glad Deidara was alive because he had died like a punk otherwise and that would have made Akatsuki weak. But then when the next scene was showing Sasori's battlefield I was all, "Shit, HE better not have lived too."

Apparently, those rings are pretty important. And Orochimaru still has his.

That Tobi guy is great. I love him already.

And they showed that Gaara still has some control over sand. So that argument's over.

Sai, the new guy. Either that old guy is retarded or Sai is crazy powerful if he thinks he's the strongest in his age group and he's Naruto's age.

redcat
Fri, 10-26-2007, 10:10 AM
Sai looks like a butchy lesbian. just wanted to point that out for those that might have missed it.

masamuneehs
Fri, 10-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Tobi indeed... and, yeah, I've been thinking that when someone posted in a Bleach thread about "Flomp is better than DB anyway" that as of recent that sure seems to becoming more and more of a true statement...

I'll be sure to get both versions this time. People stick with DB out of habit, but there's no excuse for doing a shitty job because they've grown complacent. I'll gladly switch away from that bunch of asshats...

I was surprised that I enjoyed this episode, as I was not a fan of the manga part. I happen to really like Sai. First, well, you'll see... And people bitch because his midriff is showing? OMG! How dare they show us parts of a man like that?!?!
Seriously, this show has always been packed with bishounen and hot women, but moreso with fanservice for guys (sexy no jutsu, Tsunade's entire character design) than for ladies.

MinionOFpants
Fri, 10-26-2007, 02:09 PM
First off, I thought that the episode was well done, they placed humor throughout the ep. Also I didn't mind Tobi's voice that much, it reminded me of Onizuka from GTO. It was also nice to see that they addressed the question that was rolling through most of our minds, does Gaara still have his power over the sand? Well it seems so, but I always thought he would its just a matter of how much now.

and

I happen to really like Sai. First, well, you'll see... And people bitch because his midriff is showing? OMG! How dare they show us parts of a man like that?!?!

I, for one, don't like it because if I was to see that while walking down the street, my first thought about that guy would be..... thats just say it doesn't speak favorably about the guy. He would seem "questionable".

Yukimura
Fri, 10-26-2007, 03:12 PM
There are plenty of other 'questionable' people in the world, and I know for a fact some of them watch anime (and even lurk around anime forums). Sai is a big, juicy hunk of meat tossed to the rabid packs of yaoi doujin artists and their fans.

saman
Fri, 10-26-2007, 10:59 PM
And people bitch because his midriff is showing? OMG! How dare they show us parts of a man like that?!?!
Seriously, this show has always been packed with bishounen and hot women, but moreso with fanservice for guys (sexy no jutsu, Tsunade's entire character design) than for ladies.

dear masa, you have just won my heart. congratulations.

no but seriously, when did it become acceptable for women to show skin and not men? traditionally it's always been the other way around.

also, i don't want to jump too far ahead, but i'm getting the feeling that sai might be a jinchuuriki. unless he's not. in which case, never mind!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-27-2007, 12:39 AM
no but seriously, when did it become acceptable for women to show skin and not men? traditionally it's always been the other way around.Since the time guys had all the money to buy things with pictures on them and they realized chicks are hot and guys are lumpy and hairy.

redcat
Sat, 10-27-2007, 12:42 AM
grimmjow shows about the same amount of skin in the same place but he manages to do it without looking like a flaming homosexual

Kraco
Sat, 10-27-2007, 02:03 AM
At least if a guy looks even a bit like a barbarian, then nobody pays any attention to any amount of naked skin (within obvious limits). Grimmjow falls well enough within that definition. Sai does look too sophisticated to have any outwardly evident barbarism in him.

Well, I personally think one short scene is quite little to make any definite judgements on what kind of impression he will ultimately leave. I mean, if he turns out to be another ero-ninja who continuously sexually harasses Sakura and other female ninjas, it would be kind of hard to keep thinking he swings towards his own sex...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Oh I'm not saying he IS gay. I'm just saying his clothes are gay.

That's two completely different things.

saman
Sat, 10-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Since the time guys had all the money to buy things with pictures on them and they realized chicks are hot and guys are lumpy and hairy.

oh yeah, i forgot about the hotness.

anyway, on topic, does gaara still have his powers or not?

Crash
Sat, 10-27-2007, 07:45 AM
well, judging from the handshake scene he has some use of them. How much use is still unknown.

Turkish-S
Sat, 10-27-2007, 10:02 AM
a lil bit of swirling dust is hardly having powers...

chet_chetty
Sat, 10-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Yeah I guess Gaara could have used the sand to lift the entire Sand Village up a few inches only to let it all drop and startle Naruto into shaking his hand.

Turkish-S
Sat, 10-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Thats not what i am saying you narb... Everybody being sure he has his powers back... A lil bit of dust isn't proving that.

Crash
Sun, 10-28-2007, 12:36 AM
So it's more likely that the wind blew up some sand, which lifted up Naruto's arm, and then swirled it around their joined hands in a figure eight motion? No one said he's going to be Desert Coffining enemies left and right, but that little display was a clear hint that he has at least some limited control over sand still with his own chakra. Obviously the auto-guard sand shield will be gone and he shouldn't be able to use the sand on the same grand scale he did before with the massive bijuu chakra, but he's going to have the ability to use it to some extent.

Turkish-S
Sun, 10-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Ofcourse... i'm not denieing anything. Just saying for the 3rd and last time that ,asfar as we have seen in this episode, he might not be a fight worthy ninja anymore...

Kraco
Sun, 10-28-2007, 01:47 AM
Ofcourse... i'm not denieing anything. Just saying for the 3rd and last time that ,asfar as we have seen in this episode, he might not be a fight worthy ninja anymore...

Ho... You do realise Gaara has been the only badass jinchuuriki we have seen so far. As far as we know, anyway, assuming none of the Akatsuki so far hasn't been one. So, all those badass Akatsuki and other ass kicking ninja out there that have appeared in this show, Oro and other sannin included, aren't jinchuuriki but still very much fight worthy ninja in my opinion.

If Gaara appeared excessively weak in this episode, it could have been because he was quite dead recently. It probably takes a week or two to get fully back on your feet after coming back from beyond the river Styx.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-28-2007, 04:56 AM
a lil bit of swirling dust is hardly having powers...Oh yeah, cause I used my sandkinesis just yesterday.

redcat
Sun, 10-28-2007, 10:08 AM
kinda funny that Naruto mentioned he didn't really do anything.

I didn't realize how useless he had been during this arc. all he did was yell out "Gaara!" a hundred times, damaged some landscape, beat up a clone, attacked kakashi, and yelled at an old dieing lady.

sadly, yelling at chiyo was prolly the most productive thing he did.

chet_chetty
Sun, 10-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Excluding the gourd sand for his auto-defense, was it ever explicitly stated that Gaara used Shukaku's chakra to perform his sand jutsus?

Assertn
Sun, 10-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Ho... You do realise Gaara has been the only badass jinchuuriki we have seen so far. As far as we know, anyway, assuming none of the Akatsuki so far hasn't been one. So, all those badass Akatsuki and other ass kicking ninja out there that have appeared in this show, Oro and other sannin included, aren't jinchuuriki but still very much fight worthy ninja in my opinion.
Gaara's not a jinchuuriki anymore.... :x

Kraco
Sun, 10-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Gaara's not a jinchuuriki anymore.... :x

I'm sure you saw the real point of my post but you just decided to post anyway...

redcat
Sun, 10-28-2007, 04:14 PM
I heard gaara is turning to a life of training pokemon.

diglit I choose you!

desert coffin now!

mudkip has fainted.

Abdula
Sun, 10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Excluding the gourd sand for his auto-defense, was it ever explicitly stated that Gaara used Shukaku's chakra to perform his sand jutsus?

No but everyone chooses to ignore that little detail as speculation/random guessing + opinionated rants = greater number of posts:)

Assertn
Mon, 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Did DB release a v2 yet to correct the horrible, horrible mistranslation?

Garhert
Tue, 10-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Did DB release a v2 yet to correct the horrible, horrible mistranslation?

Nah... I don't think they'll make a v2.

Assertn
Tue, 10-30-2007, 12:48 PM
There was once a time where fansubbers would concern themselves over quality and accuracy and would release v2s (or sometimes v3s?) of episodes.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 11-01-2007, 10:24 AM
The only time that I recall DB doing a v2 would be when one the earlier Shippuuden eps didn't have audio.

the CRC of the ep32 hasn't changed. No v2.

No doubt they know about it though.

ASSpirine
Thu, 11-01-2007, 05:37 PM
There was once a time where fansubbers would concern themselves over quality and accuracy and would release v2s (or sometimes v3s?) of episodes.

Now it's about how fast they can deliver a subbed episode...

Pessu
Fri, 11-02-2007, 06:29 AM

That depends. Some subbers like K-F are extremely picky about their releases and only release the top quality and always v2 or ever v3's even if theres only one minor mistake.

But I believe thats only because there has never been competition for K-F.

Think something like bleach which has several groups subbing it. First one to release get all the dl's and the rest are left behind. Thats why they need to be fast.

Assertn
Fri, 11-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeahh....about that......

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-03-2007, 03:32 AM
Think something like bleach which has several groups subbing it. First one to release get all the dl's and the rest are left behind. Thats why they need to be fast.

Especially true when the slower groups don't release with significantly higher quality.