PDA

View Full Version : Haloid <<< holy crap you guys have to watch this!!

TheBladeChild
Sun, 10-21-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/18747.html

This guy put a lot of effort into this vid and it shows. He also has other great ones. Check out Dead Fantasy 1 too. Hope you enjoy it.

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-21-2007, 12:44 PM
I thought everyone had seen Haloid when it showed up on seemingly every site 6 months ago.

Nice to see it in better-than-youtube resolution though.

Board of Command
Sun, 10-21-2007, 01:45 PM
This video is something else.... :eek:

animus
Sun, 10-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah I watched it I think a week or 2 after it was released. That's a lotta money spent on all those programs.

TheBladeChild
Sun, 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Well i guess i wont post anymore of this stuff if im only gonna get neg reped. -.-

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-21-2007, 05:24 PM
The guy who made that has actually made another video since then. Can't remember what it was called.

Edit:
I thought there was another one, but here's Dead Fantasy (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/115884.html) - Final Fantasy girls vs. DoA girls.

Yukimura
Mon, 10-22-2007, 09:31 AM
There's a higher than embedded flash player quality wmv of Dead Fantasy on the irc bot revy. If some generous person with more free time than myself would upload it to a ddl site I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

revy on irc.rizon.org #49 74x [ 94M] Dead_Fantasy_I_[h264][Montyoum].wmv

TheBladeChild
Mon, 10-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Ok, who are the bitches who keep neg reping me? This is the third time already. At least show your names stop being such wusses. I made this thread because I found something cool and wanted to share it with everyone here. So what if its old?, just ignore this dam thread if you dont want to see it again.

Neg rep:
(1) Holy Crap!! Fucking OLD!!!
(2) Welcome to last year
(3) Dont be such a girl

Thanks to Lucifus and Ryllharu for the support, its at least nice to know that some of the members that are actually worth listening to have my back.

Board of Command
Mon, 10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
I didn't neg you. I swear.

Board of Command
Mon, 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM
You neg'd me didn't you? fgt...

TheBladeChild
Mon, 10-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Well after being neg reped like crazy after my last post, iv realized that there are more assholes on these forums then I thought, I guess I wont be participating much here anymore, thanx to those who were cool to me.

TheBladeChild
Mon, 10-22-2007, 09:09 PM
And no BOC i didnt neg rep you. Someone is just trying to frame me I guess -.-

animus
Mon, 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
You must be really young, or just really emo to care that much about an anonymous rep system on an internet forum.

Ryllharu
Mon, 10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
iv realized that there are more assholes on these forums then I thought, I guess I wont be participating much here anymoreThis is really the wrong attitude to take. Having done this myself a few times, you realize how stupid you're being after a few days.

Just get over it.

Assertn
Tue, 10-23-2007, 10:48 AM
drama? in my gotwoot??

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-23-2007, 04:24 PM
It's more likely than you think!

Anyway, as long as the actual posts in the thread are overwhelmingly positive, I don't see why you should care about the rep at all.

Edit: and yeah, this video doesn't really belong in any existing thread. So no harm done really...
Edit2: and don't be such a girl.

KoKo37
Tue, 10-23-2007, 09:39 PM
You're overreacting about your reputation points, it really doesn't matter how many little boxes you have underneath your name. If the reputation system was implemented when I first joined Gotwoot, I'd probably have 10 of them in red, but that wouldn't make any difference to how I post now. Most forums don't even have a reputation system to begin with because it doesn't really matter, it's just for fun and perhaps bragging rights to some people.

If you're going to sulk and be depressed over an anonymous reputation system, you got to give your head a shake --- or just disable your reputation.

TheBladeChild
Wed, 10-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Ya I know i overreacted, its just it just grinds my gears(yes Peter Griffin), when people flame me when I was just trying to share something cool with everyone.

python862
Wed, 10-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Hey, look at me, I'm one of the less controversial users of the forums (yes, I'm looking at ody, Q-BeRT/Mage, and Imustbethedevil), and I have 2 red, I just sit back and lol at it. Infact, look at the thread "For Those of you who can't rep without sounding like a newb"