PDA

View Full Version : The unofficial 'I FAIL' Thread

itadakimasu
Sat, 10-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I FAIL...

i was supposed to work this sub-contract job tonight replacing some switches and routers at some sprint building not too far away.... simple enough.

Simple, if the building exists.... that is. I was on the street the address was 5400 and i was going from 5300a nd then the road is closed and it detours... so, after the third huge mile or so long circle in complete darkness, and driving against traffic on the wrong side of the road i went through the road closed barricades thinking that surely 5300-5500 holds 5400 in between. NO. it doesn't apparantly. After about 30 minutes i called it quits and went home... some people are very angry at me and once again i completely fail.

Necromas
Sat, 10-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I FAIL

I can't look past things that piss me off and ignore them so I can move on.

Board of Command
Sat, 10-20-2007, 11:56 PM
I FAIL...

i was supposed to work this sub-contract job tonight replacing some switches and routers at some sprint building not too far away.... simple enough.

Simple, if the building exists.... that is. I was on the street the address was 5400 and i was going from 5300a nd then the road is closed and it detours... so, after the third huge mile or so long circle in complete darkness, and driving against traffic on the wrong side of the road i went through the road closed barricades thinking that surely 5300-5500 holds 5400 in between. NO. it doesn't apparantly. After about 30 minutes i called it quits and went home... some people are very angry at me and once again i completely fail.
So....did you ever find the building? Does it even exist on Google Maps?

python862
Mon, 10-22-2007, 06:50 AM
I FAIL

Because I know I belong here