mage
Thu, 10-18-2007, 10:24 PM
good intro without the music

worst intro ever with the music.

Assertn
Thu, 10-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks for stealing my find and passing it off as your own :p
Well I gave you like a 5 hour timeframe to post it :p

I think they actually say "KISS ASS" in two parts of the intro too.

animus
Thu, 10-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Well now we know where most of their animation budget went.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 10-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Wow, that had alot of spoilers. Nice to see some stuff that is actually going to happen in there though. Love the end too, where they have knives to one another's throats. Very good!

AngryGumball
Fri, 10-19-2007, 12:29 AM
is it spoilers for people to explain who a couple of the people I do not reconize in that opening are?

That same guy who was in the very first episode where naruto and sakura confront sasuke, he sorta looks like sasuke but skinnier and pasted down black hair.

as well who is that ninja wearing the green vest with the headgear and spikey hair?

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 10-19-2007, 01:24 AM
Well now we know where most of their animation budget went.

Haha well said.

Kraco
Fri, 10-19-2007, 04:27 AM
Did they get a "band" from some random karaoke joint to sing the new OP? Goddam that was the most awful OP I have heard in any anime series I've ever watched. After I muted the player it was interesting, though, with the spoilerish footage; I suppose I should say interesting in a possibly ironic sense because who knows how it will happen in the actual episodes, considering how absolutely slow and stretched this Saving Gaara arc was.

Nintendo
Fri, 10-19-2007, 07:44 AM
the WORST intro song ever,i don't believe that we'll stuck with it for a whole season

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-19-2007, 12:48 PM
they like ska a little too much in japan. maybe this OP music gets points for originality...or not.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
This is a serious contender for "The worst thing I've ever heard".

It rivals that one ED song in terms of obnoxiousness. The one with bright colors and a horrible singer that came blaring in just after Chouji's "death" scene, completely robbing the moment of its gravitas.

This is pretty similar.

Board of Command
Tue, 10-23-2007, 05:42 PM
This is a terrible song. I've heard some pretty bad Japanese songs in my anime career and this probably tops the list.

masterofwee
Tue, 10-23-2007, 07:10 PM
ummmm i liked the new intro...after watching it a couple times i think its good. i didnt think the music was bad at all... lol you guys never fail to make me crack up xD.

February
Tue, 10-23-2007, 08:07 PM
it might grow onto you. For almost all of the Naruto songs, I hated it at first (except haruka katana, I loved that one from the start) then I got used to it and started loving it

Carnage
Tue, 10-23-2007, 09:13 PM
I thought Shippuuden couldnt get any worse. I was wrong.

FullMetalAlchemist
Tue, 10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Heads up for the people saying the song and band sucks lol.the group is "Asian Kung-Fu Generation" they also did the second OP in naruto called "Haruka Kanata" which is one of the best in the series. They also did the OP for full metal alchemist second season "Rewrite" a couple the best songs on OP's lol. but ya this is one of the only songs i do not like from this group.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm seriously having trouble accepting that...

Oh God, what went wrong??

bagandscalpel
Tue, 10-23-2007, 09:53 PM

Matching quality for quality happened, that's what.

Although, the visuals of the new opening are deceptive- they lead the viewer to expect far more than what the show currently delivers.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
I think the visuals detract from any anticipation of upcoming events I might have felt.

At least Hero's Comeback made me think that some totally hardcore shit was gonna go down. This is just silly.

EDIT: <3 the new sig, man <3

itadakimasu
Tue, 10-23-2007, 10:10 PM
not the greatest intro ever but when things start jumping off throughout the next 30-40 episodes people will be loving it.

February
Tue, 10-23-2007, 11:48 PM
Heads up for the people saying the song and band sucks lol.the group is "Asian Kung-Fu Generation" they also did the second OP in naruto called "Haruka Kanata" which is one of the best in the series. They also did the OP for full metal alchemist second season "Rewrite" a couple the best songs on OP's lol. but ya this is one of the only songs i do not like from this group.

omg, AKFG made this song? Damn. And I tend to like most of their music.
Haruka Kanata + Rewrite were great songs. You should also check out "Entrance" and "Mirai no Kakera"

masamuneehs
Wed, 10-24-2007, 12:26 AM
granted, i still think Haruka Kanata is the best Naruto OP... but it doesn't make this song any less shitty... that and the extended 'long walks approaching one another' with Naruto and Sasuke... jesus...

FullMetalAlchemist
Wed, 10-24-2007, 12:35 AM
omg, AKFG made this song? Damn. And I tend to like most of their music.
Haruka Kanata + Rewrite were great songs. You should also check out "Entrance" and "Mirai no Kakera"

ya i have almost all there music this song surprised me thoguh sounds nothing like thier other music. I think they just tried to get a song that had something to do with friends and they just struck out on this one.

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 10-24-2007, 01:27 AM
I hated the song at first, but mixed in with the awesome imagery, i can't help but feel this song is growing on me. Its officially stuck in my head :eek:

NM
Fri, 10-26-2007, 10:38 AM

Yeah seriously...this is not the usual AKFG music we've all come to know. The new Bleach opening is far better than this one.

Xyrox
Fri, 10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
No way? This is AKFG too? I loved "Haruka Kanata", Rewrite" and other songs from their albums, but the new Bleach/Naruto openings.. urgh what's wrong?

Edit: Puh, don't scare me like that!

NM
Fri, 10-26-2007, 11:03 AM
FMA, where did you get the info that this intro is from AKFG? Because...its not. I thought it was weird when you said AKFG would make a song like this because it doesn't even sound like the lead singers voice. It's from a group called Long Shot Party.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/NarutoMaster/narutointro.jpg

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-29-2007, 03:15 PM
FMA, you trolled us all pretty good.

Well played.

Assertn
Mon, 10-29-2007, 10:20 PM

Well played.
lol.....

A song can suck even coming from a respectable band. Take for example, most of Incubus's first album.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-29-2007, 11:29 PM
LOL... I guess since the episode thread is 'spoilerish' and is on the manga/open forum everybody missed the fact I posted this over a month ago...

-Ep31 Features New Opening and New Ending Sequence-
OP: "distance" by LONG SHOT PARTY
ED: "KIMI MONOGATARI" by little by little

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-30-2007, 01:30 AM
lol.....

A song can suck even coming from a respectable band. Take for example, most of Incubus's first album.

SCIENCE was the most respectable album they had

Assertn
Tue, 10-30-2007, 02:38 AM
SCIENCE was the most respectable album they had
Make Yourself and SCIENCE had a couple of hit-or-miss songs, but the ones that hit were among their best. However, Morning View had the most songs that I liked listening too, and their two newest ones have good stuff as well, but for the most part, nothing quite as memorable.

Fungus Amongus is just terrible though

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 10-31-2007, 12:40 AM
Fungus Among Us was an acquired taste, but I quite liked the track Take Me To Your Leader

FullMetalAlchemist
Wed, 10-31-2007, 10:34 PM

Well played.

lol i know i had it wrong but it was to late. when i posted it, i watched the new episode of bleach and that song is by AKFG (kinda mixed them up cause i watch both episodes back to back) but since no one notice i kept shut lmao. My fault guys please forgive my foolish mistake lol.

Assertn
Thu, 11-01-2007, 02:48 AM
lol i know i had it wrong but it was to late. when i posted it, i watched the new episode of bleach and that song is by AKFG (kinda mixed them up cause i watch both episodes back to back) but since no one notice i kept shut lmao. My fault guys please forgive my foolish mistake lol.
No.

You need to apologize to AKFG.

FullMetalAlchemist
Thu, 11-01-2007, 12:54 PM
No.

You need to apologize to AKFG.

I'm sorry :( will never happen again, and to make sure of that. (walks to Bathroom lays in shower /wrist).