PDA

View Full Version : Game : Team Fortress 2

itadakimasu
Mon, 10-15-2007, 11:23 PM
So, i bought the orange box. ... well, i didn't exactly get an orange box :( since i bought before it was out in stores off of steam.

Anyhow, team fortress 2 is just insanely addictive. It is such a good game.if you haven't played it you really should buy it. it pwns.

favorite charactors : Pyro, Medic :)

Board of Command
Mon, 10-15-2007, 11:28 PM
I really like the Scout. The amazing movement speed plus a decent shotgun makes for a very lethal combo if you're good at moving and dodging.

I don't have the game, btw. I just played it a few times at work.

Sandldan
Tue, 10-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Been playing it for 17,3 hours since i got it, it's a very addictive and fun online shooter. The classes are actually pretty good balanced considering there's 9 different. Hard to pick a favorite class, depends on the map but engineer and soldier is pretty high up for me.
We should get together and play some team fortress 2 sometime, both for the fun of it and the 7 friends on one server achievement ;o

Turkish-S
Tue, 10-16-2007, 04:15 AM
got the box too but have only been playing portal for now and DAMN its addictive... now working on all meddals...

mage
Tue, 10-16-2007, 09:16 PM
my motherboard is dead but im building a new computer soon and definitely buying this.

Raven
Wed, 10-17-2007, 02:40 AM
I got the Orange Box, I've already covered the cost of it by offloading my new HL2 and Ep 1 copies! ;)

Anyway, yeah, TF2 is kickass. We should all join the same server some time, or something.

Spiegel
Wed, 10-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Loving the game so far as I love all the games so far in the Orange Box. I love Heavy, but Pyro and Scout have become really fun to me.