PDA

View Full Version : DB to drop Bleach?

Pessu
Sat, 10-13-2007, 06:57 AM
"Dattebayo picks up Genshiken Season 2, Bleach dropped"

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/48

YHBT or for real? I'll jump from a bridge if they do.

Kraco
Sat, 10-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Yeah, right...

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Does the phrase 'No episode this week' give peace to your soul?

*sigh*
Everytime DB does a yhbt people come here and do a thread... and now they even ask if it could be a yhbt... bleh...

Nintendo
Sat, 10-13-2007, 09:50 AM
it is not important at all coz it is a troll and 2nd flomp-rumbel is better and will continue bleach to the end

DB_Hunter
Sat, 10-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Dattebayo serioulsy need to pull their head out of their arse if they think this is funny.

redcat
Sat, 10-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I heard if DB drops bleach that the animation studio will drop bleach too.

yup

Crash
Sat, 10-13-2007, 12:22 PM
lol, i read that news post a couple days ago. Only at that time it didn't have anything in it about dropping bleach. My guess is they had a shit ton of people asking where the new episode of bleach was this week and decided to throw that little piece in there later.

masamuneehs
Sat, 10-13-2007, 01:14 PM
should i just merge this with the old 'Are DB a bunch of douchebags?' thread?

mage
Sat, 10-13-2007, 04:00 PM
who would care if its true? bleach is shit now and genshiken is awesome.

Pessu
Sat, 10-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Does the phrase 'No episode this week' give peace to your soul?

*sigh*
Everytime DB does a yhbt people come here and do a thread... and now they even ask if it could be a yhbt... bleh...

Well yeah i know what you mean but i couldnt find the funny factor in that announcement. And db knows they will get tons of spam whenever trolling so why do they bother?

Kraco
Sat, 10-13-2007, 04:42 PM
And db knows they will get tons of spam whenever trolling so why do they bother?

Because they know it will trick thousands of fools into wasting their time writing emails?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 10-13-2007, 07:43 PM
They must have a good supply of Kleenex tissues with all the trolls they do.

Yukimura
Sun, 10-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Lol, DB's trolls have started to become really ridiculous. DB by it's own actions has shown itself to be a group that can't live without the massive epenis afforded it by being the source for the most watched shows. If they were to stop subbing Shippuuden and bleach they would lose all that epenis and probably all end up commiting suicide. With this knowledge saying they're going to drop the second most downloaded anime there is for a show that will appeal to a population maybe 10-15% the size of the Bleach fanbase is just absurd. If they had just said Bleach will not be touched during the week until Genishiken and Shippuuden releases were finished it would have been more believable and a better troll.

Assassin
Sun, 10-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Whats ridiculous is people actually believing this shit, week after week.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Lol, DB's trolls have started to become really ridiculous. DB by it's own actions has shown itself to be a group that can't live without the massive epenis afforded it by being the source for the most watched shows. If they were to stop subbing Shippuuden and bleach they would lose all that epenis and probably all end up commiting suicide.Well, you know, when you do alot of work and you don't actually get any money for it, epenis the next best thing.

It's still free, which means everyone who complains is still a piece of shit.

Darth Arrow
Sun, 10-14-2007, 10:50 AM
should i just merge this with the old 'Are DB a bunch of douchebags?' thread?
Yeah, do that. We don't need yet another thread where ppl are arguing about are these kinds of jokes funny or not...

(man, someone negrepped me during the last troll discussion because I said that I think these "jokes" are stupid and that I'll go to other groups because of them :p (and because DB's subs are mediocre at best) Really shows how thight grip DB has to their "fans")

Darthmoe
Sun, 10-14-2007, 10:44 PM
I think the people who start these ridiculous threads are just people from DB's staff, or fanboys, who want to get people going, in hopes that someone will believe their trolls. Or maybe just to promote their own awesome (sarcastic) pranks.

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 10-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Sorry, but don't post titles of future episodes in the Bleach Anime section. There's a thread for that in the manga area, as it creates a ton of speculation and accidental spoilers. Also, titles can give away alot, even in a show like Bleach where the actual anime episodes are coded primarily with numbers.

Verbal warning

Hi folks! It's the creator of the previous DB are douchebags thread!
And I can see how this is indeed getting annoying...
For all who care, my apologies. :o
And for the creator of this one, hope you can take back the 15 min. you used for this, some day, to write something usefull. I know I wish I could... :D
For future endevours: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com will help you find out when what anime is airing. Search your anime, click it, notice the episodes they got;

Click it and dates of airing are viewable:

Jup, it skips a week.

should i just merge this with the old 'Are DB a bunch of douchebags?' thread? You should.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-17-2007, 12:44 AM
The problem with merging this thread with the other one is that the other thread is in the Naruto forum.

If you merge them, where will the people who only watch Bleach go to whine about DB caused them to be confused for a few minutes before the intraweb cleared things up for them!

AbstractTheorem
Wed, 10-17-2007, 08:38 AM
what you could do is rename the old topic in the naruto forums and add a "(naruto edition) at the end then rename this topic the same thing ("is DB abunch of douchebags" or whatever) and tack on a "bleach edition" at the end.

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-17-2007, 08:56 AM
For future endevours: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com will help you find out when what anime is airing. Search your anime, click it, notice the episodes they got;

That page has been proven to be an unreliable source before. Thus... we don't quote it here. Since its a free-updatable site, anyone can fake an episode title.

animus
Wed, 10-17-2007, 09:51 AM
anidb.net would be more reliable.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
That's what I use.

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 10-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Somebody's sending packages to the DB site... LOL :D

Sporklover
Wed, 10-17-2007, 07:58 PM

Sorry im not familiar with the term but what are these packages? Im guessing some sort of an attack?

But then again that's to be expected with their troling. Before it was funny and amusing, now it's just getting tiring.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Wed, 10-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Obviously this is another on of DB's trolls. Honestly people are retarded.

It would be hilarious if DB decided to drop Bleach because of that just to spite people.

redcat
Wed, 10-17-2007, 08:06 PM
like anthrax?

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 10-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Nah man, IP packages I think, most logical...
Just check the website :o

Kraco
Thu, 10-18-2007, 06:21 AM
It would be hilarious if DB decided to drop Bleach because of that just to spite people.

I could imagine if they ever wanted to drop Bleach for one reason or another they might pull off a trick like that. But the reason for dropping the show would come from elsewhere. After all, they troll the fans purposefully, fully knowing what's going to happen each and every time (which in itself is somewhat unbelievable but seemingly true).

master_mind
Tue, 10-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I am seriously going to learn Japanese now... It's like everyone can pick on fans nowaday...

Logrus
Tue, 10-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Upcoming episode titles are not permitted here in the anime section. They're considered spoilers. Please read our spoiler rules