LaZie
Fri, 10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Out by MangaShare

http://s02.mangashare.com/releases/Bleach_295%5BMS%5D.zip

Discuss :D

Edit: I hate cliffhangers :mad:

animus
Fri, 10-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Ugh, I really wish they would hurry up with this shitty arc.

narutosharingan
Fri, 10-12-2007, 10:11 PM
I dunno, thought this one wasn't too bad. She's about to become a lot tougher, which is good. Maybe Noitora will die then, and then they can keep moving.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 10-17-2007, 02:59 PM
That would be nice but I think we all know how the next chapter is going to play out. Nell beats the hell out of Nornita then at the end of the chapter he'll release too thus prolonging this needless fight.

Ugh Nell's back story was pretty Lame.

OMFG I hate you cuz your a girl.

You're nothing but an animal go away and scurry.

LOLZ!!! Despite your huge pwnz you laid on me I hit you from behind and you become a girl LOLZ LOLZ now I am the strongest.

Please let the vaizards come and save Ishida and Renji or something, damn I just want things to come to an end.

Abdula
Wed, 10-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Bleach used to be one of my absolute favorite mangas but ever since they left Soul Society its seems that they really have no idea which direction they want it to go in and as a result it seems like its merely repeating itself over and over again.

The entire Hueco Mundo arc is really just suffocating they need to try and wrap it up as soon as possible and move on.

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I've said this before, and I can definitely see where a comment like that would be coming from, but the fact that it's in manga form, only releasing no more than 20 pages (not even every week sometimes) can make it seem like this arc will take forever to finish and end up going no where. That very reason why I still have a bit of faith in what's planned, simply because the releases are limited. Although I am getting a little skeptical myself at this point as well. I'm still hanging on though in hopes that things will pick up and get more interesting.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-18-2007, 12:13 PM
I hopped on this thread thinking it was the new chapter since it had only 5 replies in it. But it looks like people are growing very indifferent to this manga. I don't know. I wish this arc wasn't the same thing as the last arc. I also wish they would stop neglecting so many characters. Where the hell is Rukia? What about Tatsuki's progress so she can back them up? Where are the Vaizard?

This shit is getting old. At least Neliel is hot. I'd skull fuck her.

Get it?