PDA

View Full Version : Filler or no Filler

itadakimasu
Sat, 09-29-2007, 02:06 PM
I didn't want to post this with the current shippuuden thread...

but was the whole naruto going kyuubi mode on deidaras clay replacement and kakashi sealing him filler? or not... i really cant remember since the anime is coming along at such a slow pace.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-29-2007, 02:10 PM
I think it was Yamato sealing him, but considering Kakashi's uber power up during the time jump, it could also have been him... anyway, he did go kyuubi on Deidara, but nothing happened.

mage
Sat, 09-29-2007, 02:31 PM
It's not filler, and Yamato doesn't come until later.

chapter 277

DB_Hunter
Sat, 09-29-2007, 02:45 PM
It is exactly how it happened in the manga, but slightly less drawn out.

animus
Sat, 09-29-2007, 04:41 PM
The Deidara 'splosion was so much cooler in the manga too. Maybe that and the fact that we already know he's alive.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 09-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Yea, it seemed to be more powerful. I'm amazed at how badly the anime is screwing up on these basics. It seems as though they are actually trying to be crap.

dsh1202
Sun, 09-30-2007, 07:58 AM
The anime has been such a let down lately.. i wish it would pick up the pace already..it wouldn't be that bad if they didn't draw everything out and make it longer than it should be

dimitris127
Wed, 10-03-2007, 04:03 PM
yep all the unnecessary fights holding out too long...if that continues it's gonna be years till we see sasuke again

Yukimura
Wed, 10-03-2007, 06:34 PM
30 episodes -> 32 chapters...(245-277) is just sad.

dsh1202
Wed, 10-03-2007, 07:03 PM
They changed the paceing so much in shippuuden. they used to cover like 2-3 chapters an episode but now its like 1 chapter an episode....

Genma
Wed, 10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Come on guys, you should know by now that ever since the fillers, the anime version of Naruto has been unable to regain its former glory. They think to themselves, "Oh... people hate fillers, so let's just draw out the episodes."

... I stopped watching the anime two episodes into Shippuuden, because I had a feeling it'd turn out filler-esque. Guess I was right.

February
Wed, 10-03-2007, 07:52 PM

omg really? I feel terrible for the anime watchers. Btw, that Mangekyu sharingan scene has been completely broken by the anime

In the manga, Kakashi suddenly whipped out the MS and used it, and in an instant, Deidara's arm blew up, giving the readers the mix of the "wow its powerful + wow im surprised he got it" feeling.

In the anime, they freaking make Kakashi TELL that he has a new sharingan and ends the episode, and THEN waits 2 episodes, and he says shouts "Mangekyu Sharingan", and it takes like such a long time to make the jutsu work. After all that wait and anticipation, Deidara's arm gets "taken away", while it feels like Deidara's arm gets a severe explosion look in the manga

They absolutely killed a once-in-a-Naruto moment

dsh1202
Wed, 10-03-2007, 08:32 PM
omg really? I feel terrible for the anime watchers. Btw, that Mangekyu sharingan scene has been completely broken by the anime

In the manga, Kakashi suddenly whipped out the MS and used it, and in an instant, Deidara's arm blew up, giving the readers the mix of the "wow its powerful + wow im surprised he got it" feeling.

In the anime, they freaking make Kakashi TELL that he has a new sharingan and ends the episode, and THEN waits 2 episodes, and he says shouts "Mangekyu Sharingan", and it takes like such a long time to make the jutsu work. After all that wait and anticipation, Deidara's arm gets "taken away", while it feels like Deidara's arm gets a severe explosion look in the manga

They absolutely killed a once-in-a-Naruto moment

Exactly, they completely killed the Sharigan scene... when i was watching it i was thinking the whole time about how it was such a let down

DB_Hunter
Thu, 10-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Not to mention the music being crap as usual.

Carnage
Wed, 10-10-2007, 03:27 PM

That actually makes me want to cry. This is ridiculous.