PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 293

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-29-2007, 02:52 AM
http://www.nyaatorrents.org./?page=torrentinfo&tid=3859

seems to be legit.

Edit: Legit.

cotinuing Ishida's and Renji fight, the bad guy has shown yet another horrible ability that there's no chance to defeat.. he should either kill them or be kill himself, stop stalling for time.

Neriel and Noritora aren't doing anything wroth mentionning either.. but the cover page of neriel is nice.

narutosharingan
Sat, 09-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Damn...Ishida's stomach, just obliterated. Now THAT's a hell of a technique. Now with Ishida and Renji completely decimated, who's going to help?

Carnage
Sat, 09-29-2007, 09:47 PM
This story just keeps on getting worse and worse.

Yukimura
Sun, 09-30-2007, 12:46 AM
I can't even tell what is going on in most of the Ishida and Renji panels. The stomach part was clear enough, but most of the preceding stuff just seemed like a blur of miscellaneous events.

Also, who was speaking at the end was it Nell or Noritora that was talking about back when they first fought?

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 09-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Honestly I'm more interested in the eventual big breasted cat fight between Orihime and Nell as they fight over Ichigo. Probably only thing that's holding my interest in this manga. Although the stomach crushing thing was kind of cool. Just wish this stupid arc would be wrapped up already.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 09-30-2007, 04:14 PM
I just want to see some of the captains fight the espada, and new bankais at least! Bring on kenpachi or Byakuya damnit! Considering Hitsugaya's blurb about ten vasto lordes being enough to bring down SS, Ichigo's progress gives me the impression SS was seriously overrating the Arrancar.

itadakimasu
Sun, 09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
im almost afraid to read the chapter after seeing some of these comments.
they've done a good job of completely losing me. i should go back and re read the last 50 chapters so i can remember things like where rukia and chad are... or what renji and ishada are doing. something big does need to happen soon.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 09-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Honestly I'm more interested in the eventual big breasted cat fight between Orihime and Nell as they fight over Ichigo. Probably only thing that's holding my interest in this manga. Although the stomach crushing thing was kind of cool. Just wish this stupid arc would be wrapped up already.

I just wish this fucking fight would end, Ishida and Renji have been going at it all year.

I'm much more interested in seeing Rukia alive, I miss her presence in this manga. And there's been no sight of her since she got skewered.