PDA

View Full Version : "THAT" Jutsu theories

Mkadoza
Fri, 09-21-2007, 11:30 AM
It seems that ever since the time skip, their has always been a "that jutsu" reference made under ominous terms. I was wondering what people hypothesize are these jutsus? We've seen the 4 tail kyuubi, Kakashi's mangekyou, and the Rasen Shuriken.

But the two that stick out to me that are still unrevealed are the super jutsu Sasuke was going to use to kill Naruto and them, and this new Uber 1337 Jutsu that the 4th left unfinished.... again. A justu that requires kyuubi-level chakra could be anything. What would you all like to see it be?

SilentSnake
Thu, 09-27-2007, 11:11 AM
New summon -> The Knights Who Say NI who kill all standing on their path.

No exceptions.

thejustin2
Thu, 09-27-2007, 12:23 PM
i wish i could learn a jutsu like that!! where can i sign the scroll?

February
Thu, 09-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Are you talking about the jutsu that was suppose to be handed down to Naruto, revealed in the recent chapter with the convo. between the frog and Jiraiya?
I think Naruto needs a bunch of medium level jutus to improve his overall fighting strategy rather than 1 powerhouse jutsu, which he already has.
I am guessing that the Sasuke's hidden jutsu is something strong enough to match up to Naruto's new wind rasengan since the show love showing them clash with enormous energy.
Now, if Naruto's new jutsu was something like summon the revived 4th, it would be worth it!
I dont think summon jutsus are useful in this level in power. Look at the summoned creatures, the most powerful ones introduced in the show are already stored within Naruto (kyuubi)
I think it needs to be a jutsu that distorts time/gravity or something unique like that

pranavrulz
Fri, 09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
that jutsu is:...

sexy no jutsu

im serious, during the timeskip,naruto had to probably use sexy no jutsu to keep jiraiya happy. therefore, it has been highly developed. at a impt battle, naruto will find out about pein's pervitude so he will use that jutsu to defeat him. lets face it, naruto isnt powerful enough to kill pein and kyuubi chakra will take over so he` cant do that.

Idealistic
Fri, 09-28-2007, 03:04 PM
that jutsu is:...

sexy no jutsu

im serious, during the timeskip,naruto had to probably use sexy no jutsu to keep jiraiya happy. therefore, it has been highly developed. at a impt battle, naruto will find out about pein's pervitude so he will use that jutsu to defeat him. lets face it, naruto isnt powerful enough to kill pein and kyuubi chakra will take over so he` cant do that.

Better yet, it's a seduction jutsu.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Actually, I think we've seen Naruto's leveled up sexy jutsu, it was right after the time jump...

unless there's even a better version of it.

pranavrulz
Sun, 09-30-2007, 02:45 PM
actually we havent, sakura *stops* him from doing it.

by *stops* i mean, punches him, tsunade style