PDA

View Full Version : College Football '08

python862
Thu, 09-20-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm taking a page out of Munsu's book and starting this thread, which the name implies, is for the college football audience.

Now, personally, I've been a Florida fan all my life (call me a frontrunner if you must, but I've liked them far before they even thought about the 06 season), and I know Lucifus also happens to be. Our hated rivals, the Seminoles, are looking good, despite being 1-1 (I'm not sure on their record at the very moment). I'm looking for a good matchup this year between the two teams.

Anyone is welcome to post about their favorite teams, bitch about other teams, anything. I figured this thread would draw attention to a wider fan base than NFL football. So, have at it, and have fun.

Spiegel
Thu, 09-20-2007, 01:09 PM
All I can really say right now is....

ROLL TIDE!

TruthofMistake
Sat, 09-29-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey now, us 'Noles are 3 and 1 thank you very much. Both of my parents went to FSU so I've kind of been raised on them, I don't follow it as much as I used to though. I'm kind of pissed that FSU hasn't gotten a good recruiting class in a long ass time, both Lee and Weatherford were supposed to be awesome but neither is really working out for us. Fortunately we're getting better every game and our new Offensive Coordinater seems to be doing much better then the old one.

Your shiny new Quarterback, Tebow, was in my graduating class, sort of, and from what I understand is dumb as a rock. I never met him though, just saw him working out and using crazy amounts of weight. Luckily you don't need brains to throw a football as Vince Young is proving every week.

-edit- sorry Spiegel