PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 291

Tsukasa
Fri, 09-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Beach 291 Raw (MQ) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ppr2s)

This chapter was somewhat surprising, Enjoy.

mage
Fri, 09-14-2007, 09:53 AM
nell better turn out to be badass and not remain a whiny bitch

that's the only thing that could remotely save this situation.

animus
Fri, 09-14-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm not even gonna bother to read that, with those fuckfaces watermarking half the page on every page.

itadakimasu
Fri, 09-14-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm not even gonna bother to read that, with those fuckfaces watermarking half the page on every page.

I should have just taken your word for it, i just skimmed a few pages and that is pure crap. I would think a subbing group would want people to read their work, not just ruin the manga chapters they're scanlating.

*waiting for a real group to scanlate*

Barumonk
Fri, 09-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Not a scanlation, but a much better raw from jojohot than the one OP posted.

Download Bleach - Chapter 291 [MQ ~ RAW] (http://www.mediafire.com/?1zmxmzmydvw)

Edited! Got bored and decided to play with the formatting on the link. >.>

LaZie
Fri, 09-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Scan by MangaShare

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6d17y

dimitris127
Fri, 09-14-2007, 05:12 PM
ok so nell is a badass and is on the third seat of the espada...i want to see what will ichigo do after this...will she gets the fourth also? and how will ichigo power up to save everyone...well he can get everyone including inoue out of hueco mondo and then just go to soul society and prepare for an all out war...vaizard shinigami espadas...aizen sousuke...damn these animes get more and more twisted

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-14-2007, 06:06 PM
well, Neriel continues Yourichi's tradition of starting up with a super speed step and then rescuing Ichigo's ass.

I'm guessing that Peecsho and the other dude (infinite slick) are her 'special arrnacers squad', and when neriel gets them together, she can strategize herself some uber combo of asskicking, probably strong enough to beat even #2 ("Who does number two work for?").
also, the Cero eating seems to be a unique trait of her, maybe it's like Uruhara's Cero dispellment and maybe it's another form of absorbation, but it isn't new to them...

Speaking of Uru and Yor,do you think those two know Neriel? maybe she was a shinigami that first met the Hogokyou and through that turned hollowlike (quicker transformation than the Vaizard thing), so she went undercover spying for them?

also, she has a nice, round pair of tits, GO NELL!

itadakimasu
Fri, 09-14-2007, 09:36 PM
#3 ! I think this chapter made up for alot of recent sucking in the bleach manga universe. Still no sign of where the series is going, but I think thats a very good thing.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 09-15-2007, 12:27 AM
#3 ! I think this chapter made up for alot of recent sucking in the bleach manga universe. Still no sign of where the series is going, but I think thats a very good thing.

I second that. I didnt know how I was going to feel about her power up. But I dig it. Her being the Number 3 and all. Good shit!

TheBladeChild
Sat, 09-15-2007, 12:53 AM
I admit, Ichigo getting saved was pretty predictable, but i didnt expect it to be Nel, I thought it would be a Vizard or maybe a Captain. Anyway Nelriel is pretty badass. :)

animus
Sat, 09-15-2007, 08:56 AM
She's kinda hawt. Looked a lot better than she did at the end of 290.

Munsu
Sat, 09-15-2007, 09:23 AM
well, Neriel continues Yourichi's tradition of starting up with a super speed step and then rescuing Ichigo's ass.

I'm guessing that Peecsho and the other dude (infinite slick) are her 'special arrnacers squad', and when neriel gets them together, she can strategize herself some uber combo of asskicking, probably strong enough to beat even #2 ("Who does number two work for?").
also, the Cero eating seems to be a unique trait of her, maybe it's like Uruhara's Cero dispellment and maybe it's another form of absorbation, but it isn't new to them...

Speaking of Uru and Yor,do you think those two know Neriel? maybe she was a shinigami that first met the Hogokyou and through that turned hollowlike (quicker transformation than the Vaizard thing), so she went undercover spying for them?

also, she has a nice, round pair of tits, GO NELL!

You sure she ate the Cero? It seemed to me that she blocked it with her hand, then she made her own Cero.

Anyways, I hope that Neriel doesn't turn back into a little chick.

animus
Sat, 09-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah, she ate it. You can clearly see her block it with her hand first, then see it go into her mouth completely, before she releases one of her own from her mouth.

I have a feeling Nel will revert back, they'll probably use some excuse that since her mask is partially broken or something she can't retain that form for too long.

symbol9991
Sat, 09-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Once Nell was reveled to be a former Espada it was easy to deduce that she would be the one to save Ichigo from his current opponent.

The problem I have though is why would Espada 5 even try to fight Nell when he knows she is so much more powerful. This is a huge flaw in the storyline in my view. Why not try to kill her in her weaker form before she can transform and then just kick Ichigo's ass?

I hope that this arc ends after this fight (and Ichigo and Nell saving the rest of team Ichigo) and that they return to the real world or Soul Society for the remainder of their training. Ichigo should probably stay behind if the other's on hiis team do end up going to soul society so that he can finish his trainng with the Vizards. I think that the old General is going to have to be a part of this battle cause he is the only one that might stand a chance against Aizen. I also wonder how Uruhara and Ichigo's father will play in the coming battle. Lastly, Inohue may end up being one of the most powerful characters yet to be unveiled with her ability to modify time.....maybe we will see her learn to use that power as an attack instead of just as a form of healing.

Munsu
Sat, 09-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah, she ate it. You can clearly see her block it with her hand first, then see it go into her mouth completely, before she releases one of her own from her mouth.

I have a feeling Nel will revert back, they'll probably use some excuse that since her mask is partially broken or something she can't retain that form for too long.
I needed to look at one panel more closely, she indeed ate it.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 09-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Nell may be #3 epada but remember she was probably kicked out and replaced by someone better so that's why the #5 guy's still fighting her seeing how I guess the current espada rooster is probably stronger then some of the ex-espada members (i.e. just like those guys Ichigo and co finished off earlier in the arc who were all ex-espada.

Munsu
Sat, 09-15-2007, 01:28 PM
That being said, she seemed to be #3 when Noitora was around so she was stronger than Noitora then and there's no reason for him to be stronger now. Also, remember that Grimmjaw was able to "beat" Ulquiora, so even if they are higher ranked that doesn't mean they don't stand a chance.

TheBladeChild
Sat, 09-15-2007, 05:28 PM
That being said, she seemed to be #3 when Noitora was around so she was stronger than Noitora then and there's no reason for him to be stronger now. Also, remember that Grimmjaw was able to "beat" Ulquiora, so even if they are higher ranked that doesn't mean they don't stand a chance.

He didnt really beat him, just contained him. Speaking of which hes been like that for a while now right? I wonder if Nel will end up having to fight him for Ichigo too.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-15-2007, 07:24 PM
I think she didn't Cero him, but used the taste of his cero to target him with some homming pollar 'negation' beam (like the one the menos use to bust out thier friends from trouble). it doesn't even matter, but that's the impression I'm getting.

also, Nell has at least one form of leveling up to show us before she can become ineffectual - her usage of the two dummies.

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 09-15-2007, 07:55 PM
#3 eh, i wonder why Aizen casted her out of the espada if Nell was so powerful. I mean, even Yammy is on the espada!

Nell kinda reminds me of a more hotter and realistically proportioned Matsumoto :cool:

TwisT
Sat, 09-15-2007, 09:09 PM
If i got it right Notoria beat Nell and gave her the crack in her mask. How he did it? who knows. He might just have ambushed her from behind when she wasn't prepared (he seems to be the kind that, if there's an unfair way to do something which gives him an advantage, he will do it and will even be proud of it). And that made her transform into harmless Nell. And Aizen isn't the one to value useless things. So she got kicked out and didn't even get monitored.

She might have been powerful but in that little form she was harmless. And she did say she had been stuck in that form until Itchigo rescued her. To me that sounds like she hasn't even been able to revert back to her old form. In fact she didn't even remember ever being an Espada when she was in her Kiddy-form. So there was no reason for Aizen to even believe she could turn back.

Munsu
Sun, 09-16-2007, 04:49 AM
He didnt really beat him, just contained him. Speaking of which hes been like that for a while now right? I wonder if Nel will end up having to fight him for Ichigo too.

I know he didn't really beat him, that's why I put it under quotation marks. But the fact is that when Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra faced each other, Grimmjaw got the best of him.

#3 eh, i wonder why Aizen casted her out of the espada if Nell was so powerful. I mean, even Yammy is on the espada!

Nell kinda reminds me of a more hotter and realistically proportioned Matsumoto :cool:

Aizen must've assumed that Nell had become useless in her current form. By the way, was it mentioned that Aizen threw her out?

If i got it right Notoria beat Nell and gave her the crack in her mask. How he did it? who knows. He might just have ambushed her from behind when she wasn't prepared (he seems to be the kind that, if there's an unfair way to do something which gives him an advantage, he will do it and will even be proud of it). And that made her transform into harmless Nell. And Aizen isn't the one to value useless things. So she got kicked out and didn't even get monitored.

I'm pretty sure Noitora said that he sneaked up on her from behind and gave her a massive blow to the head, it was a cheap shot.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 09-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Aizen must've assumed that Nell had become useless in her current form. By the way, was it mentioned that Aizen threw her out?

Well, whether or not Aizen was the one who made the decision, it should be no question that he condoned it, since he seems to be the one running things in Hueco Mundo

I'm pretty sure Noitora said that he sneaked up on her from behind and gave her a massive blow to the head, it was a cheap shot.

I would think that is what happened, it totally fits Noitora's character. I mean, he made it a point to wait until Ichigo was exhausted from his fight against Grimmjow before attacking, he even said himself he wanted the fight to be unfair.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 09-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Peoples have mentioned this before but once again i would like to add that Aizen probably doesn't really care about what happens to the Espadas.

Hikyuu
Mon, 09-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Man nel is putting that annoying espada in his place. It would be a lot cooler if nel didn't have to change into stereotypical big breasted female mode to own, though. As for where this will go in the future.. I figure Ichigo will end up being healed and then from there -- he can do most the fighting. Then again maybe Nel will try to do the rest.. get hurt, revert back, Ichigo gets angry, owns.. and so on.

animus
Tue, 09-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Hopefully Orihime might restore Nel's full mask, and fix that scar (it's not very becoming).

Kensee
Wed, 09-19-2007, 01:12 AM
.... Nell must be a friken tiger in the sac.

She swallowed a cero. A CERO!

The possibilities, endless.

edit: a little more serious now, its Yochiri all over again, but it's kinda interesting to see how strong the number 3 espada will be, (or at least former number 3). Does this mean Nell is going to take on Uquiera? (I really forget how to spell their names, hope you guys can figure out who i'm talking about though).

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2824/1190391227238zz0.jpg

I lol'd so hard at this.