PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Movie 2

phantomj17
Mon, 09-10-2007, 08:06 AM
I just found out that Bleach Movie 2 will be out in Japan on 22nd of Disember 2007
But I need more info about it.Anyone?

RyougaZell
Mon, 09-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Well...

Diamond Dust Rebellion
Plot Summary: A valuable artifact known as "King's Seal" is stolen by a mysterious group of people during transport in Soul Society. Hitsugaya Toushiro, the 10th division captain of Gotei 13, who is assigned to transport the seal fights the leader of the group and shortly after goes missing. After the incident, Seireitei declares Hitsugaya a traitor and orders the capture and execution of Hitsugaya. Kurosaki Ichigo refuses to believe this, and along with Matsumoto Rangiku, Kuchiki Rukia and Abarai Renji swear to uncover the real mastermind of the stolen seal, find Hitsugaya and clear his name. Meanwhile, a rogue Hitsugaya searches for the perpetrators and uncovers a dark secret regarding a long dead shinigami.

I think I prefer Memories of Nobody to this plot...

animus
Mon, 09-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Sounds like that could've made the Naruto movie pilot...

Tsukasa
Mon, 09-10-2007, 09:43 AM
I wish they would incorporate more of the captains into these movies than the ones we have seen too much of already.

Kraco
Mon, 09-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Indeed. I'm getting tired of the pretty boy Hitsugaya. It's always him. If they pick one captain for any job, it's always Hitsugaya. If one captain is sent to the real world, it's Hitsugaya. If one captain volunteers for something, it's Hitsugaya. Now even the fake traitor must be Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. For Christ's sake they could for a change pick some other name.

At least Rukia is in. I'll never get tired of Rukia-chan.

animus
Mon, 09-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Movie should've starred Kenpachi being a traitor. Would've been more believable, interesting and all together more badass. I do like Hitsugaya I guess, but his fighting styles so bland, as evident in his last fight in Memories of Nobody.

Inazuma
Mon, 09-10-2007, 02:42 PM
He sucks and got no depth as a char, but Hitsugaya got a country sized fanclub, you can't fight the invisible hand of the market when that hand is so frickin huge.

Movie should've starred Kenpachi being a traitor. Would've been more believable, interesting and all together more badass.

Impossible no one would have doubted that he is guilty

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 09-10-2007, 03:06 PM
But atleast Ichigo will have his Hollow Powers. Thats the only cool side of the movie I suppose =\

animus
Mon, 09-10-2007, 04:01 PM
He sucks and got no depth as a char, but Hitsugaya got a country sized fanclub, you can't fight the invisible hand of the market when that hand is so frickin huge.

Impossible no one would have doubted that he is guilty

His Vice Captain could've! Maybe...

itadakimasu
Mon, 09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I wish they would incorporate more of the captains into these movies than the ones we have seen too much of already.

agreed, hitsugaya has been all over the place. And with the way the plot is going right now i'm wondering if we will ever see some of the other captains in action at all.

at any rate, memories of nobody was just subbed this week so i guess we will see this movie... next year !!! WOOT.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 09-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Indeed. I'm getting tired of the pretty boy Hitsugaya. It's always him. If they pick one captain for any job, it's always Hitsugaya. If one captain is sent to the real world, it's Hitsugaya. If one captain volunteers for something, it's Hitsugaya. Now even the fake traitor must be Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. For Christ's sake they could for a change pick some other name.

Even though I'm part of the country sized Hitsugaya fan club, i must say.

Well Said.