PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 229

Carnage
Mon, 09-10-2007, 05:49 AM
For Bots: http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/

Torrent: Click Here (http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_229_%5B8A9EC14E%5D.mp4.torrent)

animus
Mon, 09-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Wow, K-F is still really far behind.

BioAlien
Mon, 09-10-2007, 12:51 PM
About fucking time.
KF is extremely slow lately.

.noname.silent
Fri, 09-14-2007, 06:19 AM
bioalien, stop being harsh. it's not like you do that shit on your spare time whenever you have it. these people have lives to live. think before you say anything. you fail.

animus
Fri, 09-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Honestly I feel sorry for the people so loyal to K-F. When asked why they stick to K-F they're like it's the best darn quality One Piece out there. But when it's all relative and when it really comes down to it, the translation is the same as many of the recent subbers, and it just has prettier special attack effects?

I mean sure you can be loyal to the group, but honestly people should be loyal to the series, and are just missing out on a lot of good stuff.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 09-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Some people are just into delayed gratification I guess. The subs starting with Gurusama up to present are all decent, so waiting for K-F while I really enjoy them seemed like a waste of time. They are behind current releases in Japan, unlike most anime, I want to see it as soon as possible not two years later than when it aired. Just my two cents.

Carnage
Fri, 09-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Honestly I feel sorry for the people so loyal to K-F. When asked why they stick to K-F they're like it's the best darn quality One Piece out there. But when it's all relative and when it really comes down to it, the translation is the same as many of the recent subbers, and it just has prettier special attack effects?

I mean sure you can be loyal to the group, but honestly people should be loyal to the series, and are just missing out on a lot of good stuff.

Whats the rush for people who have already read the manga (me) ?

.noname.silent
Fri, 09-14-2007, 09:54 PM

it's really a simple solution for me. i read the manga because the storyline isn't off like it is in the anime. i watch the anime because i like to see the manga in animation.

animus
Fri, 09-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Whats the rush for people who have already read the manga (me) ?

Sure you don't have to rush, but K-F is releasing at a snail's pace. I've read the manga too, and when the translation is the same and the special attack effects are just as good (Vegapunk, ADC) there is no benefit from sticking to K-F besides being 2 years behind.

.noname.silent
Fri, 09-14-2007, 10:59 PM
adc-heaven, aren't they a little behind vegapunk?
isn't vegapunk quitting soon?

animus
Sat, 09-15-2007, 10:20 AM
They dropped it, Vegapunk picked OP up after where ADC left off.