PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2

UChessmaster
Sun, 09-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Yep, it gets a sequel

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6931/wwwninjataisencomnna2loep8.jpg

Pic 1 (http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8184/wwwninjataisencomnna201es4.jpg)

Pic 2 (http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6853/wwwninjataisencomnna202vf9.jpg)

Confirmed chars so far: Everyone from Accel 1 + Sai + TS sasuke

animus
Sun, 09-09-2007, 07:00 PM
God those pictures are f'ing huge.

thejustin2
Sun, 09-09-2007, 09:21 PM
bigger than f'ing huge

RyougaZell
Sun, 09-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Newcomers up to now just include Sai and post-time-skip Sasuke...
hopefully they'll add Sasori without Hiroku plus the rest of the original rookies... sadly I don't think they'll include Kakuzu, Hidan, Zetsu and Tobi... not to mention Pain and Konan... I'll probably wait until the fourth part of this game when all the above appear... I did it with the original narutimate volumes...

rockmanj
Mon, 09-10-2007, 11:45 AM
i just hope ts TenTen still PWNS everyone...excpet for TS lee (instant gates!)

darkshadow
Wed, 09-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Hmm isnt this kinda in the wrong section?
anyway, 4tk is kinda semi-confirmed. If you look at the pics carefully you would know what I mean.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 09-12-2007, 09:00 AM
I know it's a stupid question, but which console is it intended to?
and at the same manner, what was the first game for?

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
darkshadow: This kind of thread belonged on the Open Discussion section... but since it merged on manga... and the pics MAY contain spoilers (this ones don't, but future may...)

DBZ: PS2, both.

NM
Wed, 09-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Any idea what that R1 thing at the bottom is? Looks like a new form of calling in a partner for assistance from that pic of Naruto/Kakashi fighting Sasuke. But I wonder if you can actually switch characters?

Doesn't look like there will be a big addition to the roster though. But I'll still download this game when it comes out.

Koyuki
Thu, 09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
I think you pretty much answered that yourself. I think it's customizable, come on Naruto & Sai as partners. I would make more sense with Naruto & Kakashi/Sakura.

Nice to see that it's coming to PS2, I don't think I'm going to get a PS3. This is probably the last game for PS2. I feel it's a bit like christmas :)

darkshadow
Fri, 09-14-2007, 10:37 AM
I know it's a stupid question, but which console is it intended to?
and at the same manner, what was the first game for?

NHA2 is the 5th game in the series
Narutimate hero 1-3 <-- pre timeskip
Narutimate (hero) accel 1-2 <--- post timeskip

All 5 are ps2 games.
1 is lame if you play it now.
2 has lengthy specials ( they are linked to each other), and some naruto movie1 characters.
3 has a broken up special system which works far better, and all pre-timeskip chars,
Including green suit naruto ( the suit Gai gave him, he fights like Lee with it) and Anbu kakashi.

4 (nha1) has all pretimeskip chars except Green suit naruto and anbu kakashi, expanded/extra specials for some of the chars aswell, plus it has several post time skip chars:
Deidara, sasori form 1, Chiyo, Team kakashi/gai post skip, revamped Itachi/kakashi, post skip sand siblings/Shikamaru and a revamped special system, which works really well.

5 has all of what ^ has, but with confirmed extra's of post skip sasuke/sai, new specials for at least post naruto and with rumored additions of:
Yamato, 3/4tk, post orochimaru, post kabuto, MS kakashi, puppets Chiyo and some more akatsuki members.

Personally im hoping on post skip Hinata, kiba, chouji etc.. aswell.

Chouonsoku
Fri, 09-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Four was kind of boring for me since it came out and the manga was already way further. I was also sort of disappointed about no 4-tail Kyuubi, but if it's in the new game, than fckin a.

I'm importing that bitch. :P

darkshadow
Fri, 10-12-2007, 06:04 PM
new trailer, http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26353.html
kinda gave me goosebumps for a second there.

darkshadow
Sun, 10-28-2007, 09:53 AM
well it seems my personal hopes and the rumors were true:
So far confirmed in the game is approximately ten new characters, a new "NaruCon" system, an abbreviation for Narutimate Combo, which allows you to summon a support character during battle with R1, which you then press to have them attack. These supports are limited as you have a gauge that you must have a certain amount filled in order to use them. Also, they can be dispelled with one simple physical or ranged (Shuriken, Kunai, etc) attack. Now that the NaruCon system is set to R1, you now can only cycle through your items with R2. So far, these new characters have been confirmed:

Post Time-Skip Sasuke
Post Time-Skip Ino
Post Time-Skip Chouji
Post Time-Skip Kiba
Post Time-Skip Hinata
Post Time-Skip Shino
Sai
Yamato
Orochimaru (Renewed Moveset)
Kabuto (Renewed Moveset)
Sasori (Real Body
Chiyo (Renewed Moveset)

sai's ougi, teamwork action:
http://www.happinetonline.com/NASApp/mnas/MxMProduct?Action=prd_detail&KIND=0&SHOP_ID=1&PRODUCT_ID=4582224491971&DISPCATEGORY=
team ino, team kiba:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/Kuma-Kun/6081520071013_205648_0_big.jpg
postskip hinata = win

this might also be the last ps2 naruto game, cause cyberconnect2 is already working on a ps3 naruto game due 2008, but so far, that game didn't even show chuunin exam material yet, plus they mentioned something about a us release also, so hopefully the shippuuden games will continue on the ps2.

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Ok, Im definitely importing this one. I was just playing Narutimate 3 a few hours ago as well, btw.

Koyuki
Wed, 10-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Nice new darkshadow. I've also read the news about CC new Naruto game on ps3.
Seems like it will be similar to Ubisofts X360 game.

Naruto PS3 project (http://the-magicbox.com/0709/game070927c.shtml)

darkshadow
Fri, 11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
well actually gfx seem like the only thing the 2 games have in common, heck the ps3 project actually seems to use the standard type of cellshading, not the 3 layered type ubi developed.
The gameplay of the ps3 project also looked more like konoha spirits then a fighter.

But since cc is the veteran here, i suspect much higher quality effects/character models and better gameplay, so a better game overall.

Abdula
Wed, 12-19-2007, 09:26 PM
This game looks amazing. Does anybody have it yet?

rockmanj
Wed, 12-19-2007, 10:54 PM
I have it, but haven't played it yet.

Abdula
Wed, 12-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Whats the point of having it if you're not going to play it. Lucky bastard.

rockmanj
Wed, 12-19-2007, 11:00 PM
I just got it this morning...But ive had to do other, work related stuff, so ill probably try it out within the next hour...TS TenTen FTW!!!

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-20-2007, 12:39 PM
I'll probably import this game after holidays...

Koyuki
Thu, 12-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Nice. I'll download it now. Just need to get my PS2 back. TS Sasuke and Sai FTW!!!
Maybe 4-tail Naruto? Anyways looks kickass.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Still playing RPG mode, trying to unlock all the chars. I'm also a little confused about the team up jutsus, but its a pretty solid game.

fireheart
Sat, 12-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Mmm so far I don't think it's anything that special then again I never thought they were anything special in the first place, would have liked it more if they made a proper fighting game out of it that doesn't involve on attack button and all that. Now that would have been more fun or maybe it's just me, sure it's fun for a little while but it gets old too quick... maybe I'm just to picky about stuff like that and games these days

Abdula
Sun, 12-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I think you are just too picky about stuff like that and games because I'm the same way. That being said anime based video games for the most part are a bunch of crap, people by them because of how much they like the anime whether the game is any good or not.

I think the series established itself after the third game as a solid and unique fighting experience that just happens to be based on an anime. Personally I love this game, the Narutimate series are the only worthy naruto games out there in my opinion. I do have some problems with this one though.

Firstly how short it is, the story didn't go any further than the current anime arc which if it continues like this will be a big problem for me. I thought they were only going to do that with the first accel but apparently not, If they insist on the games having little or no spoilers and the anime keeps progressing at this slow place it will become a problem for me. I mean thus far two games covered a total of two arcs.

Other random complaints a few peoples fighting styles feel incomplete and the ougis have reached DBZ levels. Other than that the game overall is wonderful and beautifully well done, damn its good to have Sasuke back. What is up with hinata's second ougi, the rotation. She looks beautiful and all but it doesn't make sense not that the ougi's usually do but that one is really weird and why does she stick her chest out in the end.

Biggest complaint, the new support character system, yes its back and I'm happy about that. It adds another dimension to the fight and the ougis are nice and its way better than it was in the past but some people really abuse it.

Can't wait to get my own copy.

fireheart
Tue, 12-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Mm my biggest grief with the games is still that it's a one button game and the lack of depth then again I'm more used to Guilty Gear so in my perspective the Naruto games have always been weak fighting games. It's one of those games you can just win by button mashing without thinking or anything a five year old could probably win over me in it with just button mashing and luck. True they are entertaining but seeing it's Naruto that has a ton of characters, different skills, weapons and variations it feels like it's a disappointment seeing the possibility's a Naruto fighting game has and sure the ougis are impressive to see once but man do they ever get so tired to watch. But to them it's probably better this way since it's a lot easier to play and get into since it's pretty simple, don't get me wrong I complain but it's not the worst game in existence or anything just feel it could have been so much better

darkshadow
Wed, 12-26-2007, 01:00 AM
Button bashing? rofl no if that was the case, the ppl i played against would actually beat me, so far i havent had a single loss, even when playing multiple times against the same person, because they simply don't have the game, i did loose once or twice when i added to my handicap.

oh and yeah, hinata is fucking amazing now