PDA

View Full Version : The End of Naruto?

*Enlighten*
Thu, 09-06-2007, 08:41 AM
what do u think will happen at the end of Naruto?

My opinion

I believe there will be another time jump were Naruto is in his twenty's (about the same age as the 4th when he started) and will be the Hokage after Tsunade retires of course. Reason i will come to this conclusion is the end justify the means, and Naruto main goal was to succeed on being the Hokage which i believe he will obtain.

But what do u think will happen with at the end of Naruto? Do u think him and Hinata will get together or Sasuke will start up a revive Uchila's clan? What do u think will be the outcome of everyone in the Naruto world at the end?

Hikyuu
Thu, 09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I believe that Naruto will be Hokage, Sakura may end up being useful, Hinata will find someone who is more worth her time, and Sasuke will die in battle or lonely. It is hard to revive a clan-- especially without a female member.

RedX1z
Thu, 09-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Naruto will become Hokage, then he'll die the next day for actually doing something honorable. Sakura will pass down what Tsunade has taught her to many others. Sasuke will disappear into the darkness and will never be seen again. Finally, the person to take over Naruto's position will be Chouji.

It is hard to revive a clan-- especially without a female member.

Unless..

masamuneehs
Thu, 09-06-2007, 10:20 AM
I feel like I've answered this question in other threads...

Naruto becomes Hokage.
Naruto finds a wife (I'm still banking on it being Hinata, as I think him finally getting Sakura is a little out there, and also, she...)
Sasuke is finally satisfied with his little quest (whether he kills Itachi or not is still depending on what exactly Itachi needs to tell him and Madarame Uchiha's role in the story) and returns to Konoha, highly possibly injured (losing an eye would be cool) and lives with Sakura who takes care of him.
Shikamaru gets with Temari and fosters good relations with the Sand.

yeah, I'm banking on a typically happy ending.

chet_chetty
Thu, 09-06-2007, 01:06 PM
how fanfic of me to say this but it would be pretty cool if Sasuke revived his clan with Hinata and produced a Sharingan/Byakugan hybrid powerhouse.

Idealistic
Thu, 09-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Naruto might not ever get married. Him or Sakura. I think Naruto and Sakura might turn out like Tsunade and Jiraiya. Poking fun at each other and such, but deep down Sakura cares deeply for Naruto. Naruto probably doesn't really notice it or care to notice it anymore. Or like when Sakura starts to be affectionate, Naruto jokes about it like how Jiraiya does with Tsunade.

Sasuke... He gets ravaged by Karin.

Hinata and Neji marry each other to keep the clan going. Is that incest? Don't all the people from the same clan have the same last name or something? Haha...

The others of the rookie 9 sort of go their own way I guess... I don't really know.. But for sure Shikamaru ends up with Temari

Actually, Lee marries Sakura and they have bushy brow children. They have a hairy daughter who's bushy hair is pink.

dsh1202
Thu, 09-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Naruto might get married but it'll probably be to someone we haven't met yet or something

I think at the end of naruto:

Sasuke will return and become like kakashi (just not as happy and a little more strict )
Naruto won't become Hokage but will end up being like Jirayia in some way.
Hinata might join ANBU if she becomes strong enough
Konohamaru will become exactly like naruto

just some theories

conquistaDan
Sat, 09-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Ok, wtf people

let me start by saying this:who the hell gives a shit how it ends?!

first of all you guys seem to want to be the writers of Kishi's staff or soemthing? Just let it go on how it's normally supposed to from arc to arc or what ever, don't try and predict crap that won't ever happen. Or better yet make shit up that is totally non linear to anything in the series.

@Hikyuu:
a) Naruto wil be Hokage has to happen.
b) Sakura is already useful
c) no one cares for Hinata anymore, and d)
Sasuke's clan will probably die with Itachi and Sasuke

@masamuneehs:
ok dude good stuff, but the only thing I'm backing you up on is the Shikamaru with Temari thing.

@Id3aLiStiC:
no one will ever hook up

@dsh1202:
a) Naruto won't ever get married, too lame for him (too lame for anyone really, lol)
b) I'll give you that Sasuke could be a mentor when he returns
c) he has to become Hokage, destiny
d) no she won't (doesn't care for it)
e) yeah he probably will

Idealistic
Sat, 09-08-2007, 01:32 AM
first of all you guys seem to want to be the writers of Kishi's staff or soemthing? Just let it go on how it's normally supposed to from arc to arc or what ever, don't try and predict crap that won't ever happen. Or better yet make shit up that is totally non linear to anything in the series.

Right.... Mods, please delete the Naruto discussion part of this forum.

Thanks.

Oh, and I care how it ends.

*Enlighten*
Sat, 09-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Ok, wtf people

@Hikyuu:

@masamuneehs:
ok dude good stuff, but the only thing I'm backing you up on is the Shikamaru with Temari thing.

@Id3aLiStiC:
no one will ever hook up

@dsh1202:
a) Naruto won't ever get married, too lame for him (too lame for anyone really, lol)
e) yeah he probably will

First of all I do care, second its funny we have threads that post up "who will die?" (As an example), which we all questions and opinions and remarks on the series conclusion. If we did not this wouldn't be consider a discussion. Before anyone comes and bash a thread please look beyond reasonable doubt wats the real purpose and if ur forgot it is to Discuss the Naruto series on a whole

poopdeville
Sat, 09-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Jiraiya will die by Pein's hand. Kakashi, a long-time member of Root, will become Hokage by killing Tsunade. He will do so with the MS he gained when he killed Rin, his last friend, while training for Root. (Best plot twist ever, by the way)

Sasuke and Itachi will face each other, Sasuke will win. Tobi will show up and beat Sasuke. He'll reveal the true purpose of the Sharingan -- to control the Bijou using a Sharingan technique. It will also be revealed that Uchiha Madara was messing around with the Kyuubi the night Naruto was born, and that the Kyuubi got loose. They'll kill the rest of Akatsuki.

Naruto will be pissed at Kakashi. Kakashi won't care, but he'll still think Akatsuki is a threat to Konoha. Kakashi and Naruto will work together again, but will face whats left of the Uchiha clan. Kakashi will kill Tobi. Sasuke will kill Kakashi as revenge for killing the last member of his family. Naruto will kill Sasuke for being a whiny bitch.

The end. It'll be done in 100 chapters.

Love,
Kishi

animus
Sat, 09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Ok, wtf people

@Hikyuu:

@masamuneehs:

@Id3aLiStiC:
no one will ever hook up

@dsh1202:
e) yeah he probably will

This is a discussion board, maybe you should stop all the anime makers from putting next weeks clips at the end of their episodes, or tell the Meteorologists to stop trying to predict weather and let God give us what we get. Personally, I'm hoping for an Earthquake, myself.

Anyways, Karin ends up with Suigetsu, lewlz. Nine-tails somehow gets released, as Naruto's the next Hokage, ends up doing another Shin-Fuuyin Jutsu and seals it in his son , the mother of the child is unknown. Thus springing off another sequel. O_o

*Enlighten*
Sun, 09-09-2007, 09:30 AM
I don't see what this little tirade has to do with the discussion at hand. You have a right to talk about many things, including what you think will happen at the end of this series.

What you are not allowed to do is write a post that has nothing to do with the topic and that also lambasts another user for their views, whatever they are.

As such you are warned. Please refrain from going off-topic and attacking other users.

This is a discussion board, maybe you should stop all the anime makers from putting next weeks clips at the end of their episodes, or tell the Meteorologists to stop trying to predict weather and let God give us what we get. Personally, I'm hoping for an Earthquake, myself.

Anyways, Karin ends up with Suigetsu, lewlz. Nine-tails somehow gets released, as Naruto's the next Hokage, ends up doing another Shin-Fuuyin Jutsu and seals it in his son , the mother of the child is unknown. Thus springing off another sequel. O_o

Animus i completely agree with u 100%, i couldn't say it any better. it looks like we got to watch wat post the way conquistaDan is trying to say, lol funny this is a discussion group and i will continue to try to predict things. conquistaDan please tell me how do u go thru life not having a idea were ur going unless u have an idea, conquistaDan post was the most idiotic pointless thing I ever seen in this forum

CapsuleCorpJX
Mon, 10-22-2007, 03:18 AM
1) Shikamaru will become Hokage, he will definately be the weakest Kage, but his tactics will make up for it.
2) Naruto will end Akatsuki and absorb the Kyuubi chakra. He will become a non-affiliated Ninja like Jiraya.

Genma
Thu, 10-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Kakashi becomes Hokage, Sasuke is forever shunned by the Leaf once he finishes his quest and kills Itachi, Naruto tries to persuade Konoha to take Sasuke back, Sakura becomes Tsunade II, Sai runs the first gay bar evar, with Sasuke as a frequent incognito visitor...

Yeah.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 10-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Kakashi becomes Hokage, Sasuke is forever shunned by the Leaf once he finishes his quest and kills Itachi, Naruto tries to persuade Konoha to take Sasuke back, Sakura becomes Tsunade II, Sai runs the first gay bar evar, with Sasuke as a frequent incognito visitor...

Yeah.

I totally see him doing a henge so he doesnt get caught in there~!

CapsuleCorpJX
Sun, 12-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Too sappy. I think Naruto will die in the end, probably in a fight with Uchiha Madara.
Sasuke will use a suicide move to kill his brother.

Konohamaru
Mon, 12-24-2007, 10:55 AM
This is all after another time jump and Naruto is almost on par with Minato, skill wise.

I think Naruto will have to fight the nine tales and react what his father has done but this time finish the job without having to seal the beast in someone. Sasuke and Itachi will join up to fight Madara who released the nine tales again. Naruto will deliever a powerful double edge jutsu and in turn kill himself. Finally, the legacy of Naruto being the next Hokage will be passed onto the great Konohamaru. :D

CapsuleCorpJX
Tue, 02-05-2008, 05:10 AM
Hmmm, Naruto will be consumed by the Nine Tailed Fox Demon and escape into the woods to try to contain it. He'll come out wrapped in bandages, and kill off Madara before dying of exhaustion. The Fox Demon is temporarily banished from the living along with his death.

Sasuke, after killing his brother, deteriorates into madness, kills Kabuto and the remainder of Orochimaru's fused body, and goes to recreate the Sound Village.

Shikamaru becomes a senior tactical adviser to the village. Kakashi is named successor to Tsunade.

But, most importantly,

Hinata has a threesome with Sakura and Rock Lee on his 21st birthday (after he gets rid of his bowl-cut and trims his eye-brows).