PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 289

12345p
Fri, 08-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Scanlation out already by http://www.mangashare.com/.

Sendspace link to the chapter below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2x5kb

Foreshadowing?! Some interesting developments finally goin' down IMHO.

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Wow.. that was like a day faster then usual.. I wonder what prompted that...More TLers?
EDIT: Bah, disappointing. Though, it may lead to something cool.

Knives122
Fri, 08-31-2007, 09:38 PM
6 dollars says that Nell transformers into a hot half naked bombshell and kills Noitora in a couple of issues.

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 10:52 PM
nobody can claim to have seen that coming. The storyline is staying its course of jumping all over the place with no reason or immediate direction.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 09-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Just when you thought this arc couldn't get more painful to read!!!

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 09-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Weak.

That was a super amount of build-up for a whole lot of nothing. Seeing how the other ex-espada members faired against Ichigo and company. For the love of god just let the vaizards come and bring everyone back to the real world.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Xepada?
Nell didn't seem so much of the fighting type.. I thought she was a failed Arnaker experiment, maybe the first one to take off his mask, but was thrown away for being 'weak' when the 2nd came and turned out to be a mean looking evil generic hollow..

Konohamaru
Sat, 09-01-2007, 04:24 PM
shes gonna do a Gohan moment, lol.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Try saving a drownning girl and touch her boobies in the meantime?

What? he did it at 155 (a girl named Lime)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 09-02-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah I'm starting to like the vaizard idea a lot more now haha

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 09-03-2007, 12:49 AM
There is still no justifiable reason for Ichigo defeating Grimjow other then the Shounen main character clause. And the fact that he's even able to stand up to Noniterra (or however you spell his name) is complete BS. I mean in his last fight he could only have the stupid mask on for 11 seconds so how the hell did i manage to have it on so long against grimjow? Especially after ulquirrra beat his ass down?

God I hope this is going somewhere because technically Ichigo's saved orihime so it's time he took his buxum princess and left.

This whole new nell development better go somewhere or else It'll just be another useless distraction in what's already been a shitty story arc.

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 09-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I was hoping that Grimmjow would actually hold out against Ichigo, considering that even though he beat Kenpachi, Ichigo couldn't move. I dunno, it just seems so unreal that a few volumes back, Grimmjow could stop ichigo's bankai with his bare hands. Even with the hollow powers, Grimmjow still held his ground against ichigo on his unreleased state, i guess the release didn't really add that much power to Grimmy.

6 dollars says that Nell transformers into a hot half naked bombshell and kills Noitora in a couple of issues.
10 dollars says that the moment Espada 5 is down, Ulquiorra bursts out of his bubble and the chapter ends with a zoom-in on Ulquiorra doing a badass pose with an "I'm gonna kill you look".

And the build up for the next fight begins ;)

Dark Dragon
Thu, 09-06-2007, 10:09 AM
God, i can see the setup for the new arc already.

Rukia = Shinigami who is a possible love interest for Ichigo.
Orihime = Human who is a possible love interest for Ichigo.
Nell = Hollow who will turn out to be a possible love interest for Ichigo

This will lead to some conclusion that will have the royal knights kidnapping Nell for some ridiculous reason. The Royal Knights will all have numbers but their names will be in French or something. Ichigo and gang go to fight the Royal Knights to save Nell.

If that really happen, i'm dropping this manga for good.

Konohamaru
Fri, 09-07-2007, 11:58 AM
if the story ends up anything like shaman king, I'll drop the manga.