PDA

View Full Version : Judge Judy...

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 05:38 PM
wants me !!!!

ROFL. Today I was expecting several things in the mail that i've ordered online in the past week. And among my pile of mail was a DHL envelope, 'maybe its a mem-card i ordered for my psp?'

I could not have been more wrong. Inside that certified DHL envelope was invitation to appear on Judge Judy !!!!! they pay an appearance fee and all air fare and hotel to LA, that would be sweet.(even if i think judge judy is a minipulative, annoying bitch) The only downfall? The lady i'm suing would never agree to do it and you cant appear on judge judy by yourself. This was the most random thing to happen to me in weeks.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Intersting, If true
(futurama, of course..)

how do these things work? aren't you supposed to nominate yourself for the show?
besides, what are you suing that bitch for?

Assertn
Fri, 08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Well thats no surprise. I've always known that your armory of drama bombs is enough to put the cold war to shame.

Carnage
Fri, 08-31-2007, 08:05 PM
This is almost more unbelievable than Speigle winning his fucking Wii....

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 08:30 PM
lemme see if i can scan the sheet to a jpg...

anyhow, suing the bitch because somebody hit my 2005 civic 2 days after i bought it, hit and run... i found the car, blah blah.. their insurance denied my claims because no proof of her driving the car (her being the cars owner) she has proof that she was out of the country... which is irrelevant because i have the whole thing documented w\ pictures and she lied to the police saying she didn't know who was driving... if somebody "borrowed" and wrecked my car that lived in my house i would know who was driving.

i was going to call their number but its kinda a waste because the other person im sure has to also agree to appear.

Ryllharu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Doesn't hurt to ask. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Judge Judy counts in the minds of some, Cops does for others, etc.

You never know until you try.

mage
Fri, 08-31-2007, 10:00 PM
who wouldnt love to get pissed on by judge judy?

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 10:17 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e383/bbaucom/100_0934-1.jpg

mage
Fri, 08-31-2007, 10:53 PM
you would probably be in competition with other people that are wanting to go on, so your odds of actually getting on the show arent really too high.

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 11:07 PM
no, they are nil. The bitch that i am suing has questionable residency status along with the other people in that house, and she hired a lawyer right when i filed my lawsuit against her .... instead of calling me when i had given her 2-3 weeks advance letting her know i was going to sue her.

Jman
Sat, 09-01-2007, 07:14 AM
i would've just sued without warning. anyhow good luck with the case, hope the judge grants you everything you can get from that bitch.

Genma
Fri, 09-07-2007, 08:07 PM
I just noticed this, but the letter reads "If even if you win your case..."

What the, redundancy? I thought Judge Judy was more professional than that.