PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 138

rgrintz
Wed, 08-29-2007, 08:29 PM
it's out by DB:

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b138.torrent

all i can say is: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death13a
Wed, 08-29-2007, 11:26 PM
YEY Bleach is back to manga.

Board of Command
Wed, 08-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Hollow Ichigo and Urahara fights coming up?

YES PLEASE

Crash
Wed, 08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Finally we'll get to see Urahara fight! Been waiting for that for so long. So Inoue is going to come back to the living world, anyone else get the feeling this whole mission Aizen has sent the Espada on is to snatch her?

Yukimura
Thu, 08-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Considering the opening, as well as what was said at the end of last episode...

Anyway, back to is manga good, but the next filler transition will probably have to be pretty retarded and unrealistic.

masamuneehs
Thu, 08-30-2007, 12:56 AM
yay, and it wasn't a bad setup episode either.

I greatly like the idea of a retarded, apparently harmless Arrancar. Since they said all four were Espada (but they counted Grimmjow too then? Even though he's officially been demoted... guess he still has enough reiatsu to register as one...), I'm hoping he's not a 'reject' in the way D-Roy was...

Enter: Luppi, the Arrancar answer to Yumichika. The pink sword sheath made me lol. Seeing him makes me almost positive that those two are going to fight it out. Ikkaku has had a ton of fights recently, and I can't imagine much new for them to do with him. It really seems to me that Luppi was designed to obviously signal a fight where Yumichika actually gets involved.

Sweet how they burned off Grimmjow's tattoo. Man, his attitude is awesome. Good lucks on Shinji giving Ichigo the green light to go out there; knows the only way he'll seriously progress is in the heat of true battle.

I'm pumped. Guessing Urahara might face off against Ulquiorra... Whatever task he needs to get done, I'm guessing Urahara gets in his way.

Also, I'll admit that one thing I like about Bleach is that people often get serious very early in fights. There's a lot of the typical shit talking going on before and during battles, and peanut gallery commentary, standard dramatic cuts and tension builders, but they often go to serious levels quickly. Ichigo going Bankai and planning on using his Hollow form straight off the bat, no pussyfooting around, is a policy that more shounen characters should adopt.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 08-30-2007, 02:44 AM
Tokyotosho also lists a HQ .mkv version of DB's 138.. but the DB site doesn't list it.. is it a hoax?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-30-2007, 05:55 AM
I actually thought Shinji's reasoning for letting Ichigo is because he expects Ichigo to get his ass kicked again.

He was commenting earlier on Ichigo not progressing fast enough. I think he thinks Ichigo needs to be reminded how much he sucks.

Inazuma
Thu, 08-30-2007, 10:04 AM
See the very end ?
In the tunnel between SS and real world, is this an arrancar portal spawning out of nowhere ?
Orihime gonna die ! Yay

Kraco
Thu, 08-30-2007, 10:23 AM
It's good Ichigo will have a real fight for a change. I was already getting tired of the strange training he was having with the Vaizards. Even if the main point was to lengthen the time he can keep the mask on, it still looked totally pointless as he was fighting against the vaizards much lousier than he had fought against the tougher shinigami in the past. Of course I'm just going to assume it was nothing but budget restraints of the anime, but it felt foolish to watch the farce nonetheless. But now against old man Grimmjow; it's going to be different.

kenren
Thu, 08-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Hollow Ichigo!
The yellow haired Arrancar is interesting. =)

itadakimasu
Thu, 08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Urahara ftw ^^ I can't wait to see him in acation again.

I thought it was very interesting when ukitake was saying that inoue may end up becoming a shinigami when she gets to soul society, i had never thought about something like that happening.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Luppi rocks.
Enough said.

Finally one of my favorite Arrancar enters the scene...

Turkish-S
Fri, 08-31-2007, 02:21 PM
so if i start watching with this episode.. i wouldn't miss a thing? (i'm like 7 episode's behind)

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
so if i start watching with this episode.. i wouldn't miss a thing? (i'm like 7 episode's behind)

as the last ten episodes or so were fillers, you wouldn't be missing anything. Episode 127 was the last non-filler episode, so you can jump straight from there to 138. The fillers had, as expected, nothing that you really need to see.

Penner
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:59 PM
weiiiiiiiiiii! Urahara fight comin up, awesome!

And since Ichigo can stay in hollowmode for 11 secs the people who happened to read the "Next on Bleach Anime" thread that was moved to the manga section also read the ep title for 139, and thus can pretty much figure out what will happen in the next ep...

and damn nice to finally step out from the darkness of the fillercave and into the light of manga action!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 09-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

...dickcheese?

WTF.

Hikyuu
Tue, 09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
I am pretty sure the proper term is Smegma