PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 368

thejustin2
Wed, 08-29-2007, 03:21 PM
here is a link to some spoilers
http://www.saiyanisland.com/images/categories.php?cat_id=22

KCMmmmm
Wed, 08-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Looks like the blue haired girl has some unique moves. I wonder if Pein is just going to sit and watch while Jiraiya fights her? If Jiraiya takes her out in this battle, then I wonder if Kishimoto-sama is trying to end the Akatsuki chapter soon. They are dropping like flies.

Yukimura
Wed, 08-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Did she turn into paper butterflies? If so that's a very useless seeming but interesting skill. Also...she looks like she's either wearing a mask or has no facial features. I wonder if she's real...

ody
Wed, 08-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Contentless posts will be warned. Post on topic or don't post at all. Please do not try to derail threads.

thejustin2
Wed, 08-29-2007, 07:38 PM
or maybe the butterflies is like itachis ravens...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Rule 14.
You and ody can help each other learning it... become study buddies or something...

Off topic and contentless.
Warned

BANKAI!!!!

(As in the girl becoming a scattered object...not unlike a certain someone's sword in BLEACH!)

So touchy you wooters are. =)

uhicha neji
Thu, 08-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Wow... her name is Konan? Can Kishi make his female character's anymore masculine?

ody
Thu, 08-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Goodbye ody.
You were one of the worst posters I've ever seen.

Anybody else want to spam stupid one-liners?

February
Thu, 08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
whoa ody got banned...never thought I'd see the day

any news on the new chapter? desperately waiting for it =(

dsh1202
Fri, 08-31-2007, 12:43 AM
That akatsuki girl looks pretty dangerous, this should be an awsome fight.

Idealistic
Fri, 08-31-2007, 01:34 AM
:confused:
Wow... her name is Konan? Can Kishi make his female character's anymore masculine?

lol? You serious? And then the male gets the name Pein... :confused:

Maybe it was suppose to be the opposite... hmmmm.....

GurrenLagann
Fri, 08-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Konan? What the hell...

You know i don't want Jiraiya to get offed but maybe kishi can grant him an epic death

mage
Fri, 08-31-2007, 11:01 AM
where did you read this..?

dsh1202
Fri, 08-31-2007, 01:15 PM
There is always a chance jiraiya might win this fight.

Knives122
Fri, 08-31-2007, 01:20 PM
There's also a chance that he'll get pummeled into the ground and die...

Koyuki
Fri, 08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
Here's the chinese translation, if you like that or can't wait ^_^

Naruto 368 Chn torrent (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=25759&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Naruto%20368%28chn%29.torrent)

Naruto 368 Chn DDL (http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=VXJGPSS7)

uhicha neji
Fri, 08-31-2007, 01:51 PM
where did you read this..?

In the link, on the buttom of a picture it said BH's name is Konan

Yukimura
Fri, 08-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Okay, where is everyone getting the idea that she has blue hair? It seems to be pretty widespread but I don't remember seeing any mention of it.

chet_chetty
Fri, 08-31-2007, 02:53 PM
scans at mangashare aka bsmanga

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1349

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Bit of a slow transitional chapter. Nothing huge happened unless some tasty info was divulged in the dialogue. Although Jiraiya's house-frog transformation was amusing.

Yukimura
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeah that was pretty much all that was interesting, well we also found out that people in that country like Pein for whatever he's doing/done for them. Other than that it was pretty empty.

Knives122
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Okay, where is everyone getting the idea that she has blue hair? It seems to be pretty widespread but I don't remember seeing any mention of it.

Apparently you don't remember the picture in ch. 317 of every akatsuki member, b/c I do:
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8134/narutov36ch317p0203oc4.th.jpg (http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutov36ch317p0203oc4.jpg)

animus
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Jiraiya, you are one cruel bastard.

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:47 PM
I like the comment that those guys made about there being a 'schedule' for the rain...

also, complete LOL at the 'all you can drink' sake place actually being a toad. And then the threat of tickle torture... That Jiraiya is a riot!

aside from Konan's Paper-Jutsu and those few comedic moments, it was a pretty lackluster chapter. I just have a hunch the next chapter will be more of the same, but with Jiraiya now having some intel and ending with Konan reporting to Pein that she's found him or Jiraiya being confronted.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Jiraiya, you are one cruel bastard.

MOS DEF! Kind of lame if you ask me. Tickle them? I hope that he doesnt try that with Pain. So pain can control the rain huh? That must take some Chakra, but sounds like he does it all the time so, no biggie for him!

All in all, ok chapter, would have liked to have seen more I guess.

Assertn
Fri, 08-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah that was pretty much all that was interesting, well we also found out that people in that country like Pein for whatever he's doing/done for them. Other than that it was pretty empty.
Wasn't it stated in the previous chapter that the Rain village is experiencing a civil war and Pain is leading one of the factions?

Idealistic
Fri, 08-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Ah... Pretty dull chapter... But overall, I did enjoy Jiraiya's frog house like everyone else had said.

And I guess that girl's name really is Konan... wth kind of name is that for a girl... Even if it is in Japanese, it doesn't sound like a girls name, but who am I to judge though. lol..

Too use to Conan the Barbarian I guess...

Jiraiya is the shit though!

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-31-2007, 05:37 PM
the frog house scene was worth waiting for,,, I also liked the mustache~ Jiraya... almost tricked me into thinking it was Kabuto!

As usual, the Uchiha idiots are taking on valubale oxcygen and space...

Konan (Kunan? Cunan? can anyone figure out a 'female' way to spell this name?) is quite cool, we've seen ninja's using papers before, but full time transformation isn't so common...

and last thing, in p9, the ninja shouting about his lucky day looks alot like Naruto, Maybe it's really Minato (what's his name again?), the 4th, who is also Naruto's long lost father, who has been spying on Payne all along and is now delievering information to Jiraya as we speak (uhmm, as we write..)

February
Fri, 08-31-2007, 06:04 PM
the two men..they should have been more suspicious of a new bar that opened up out of no time right in their own village...and they call themselves a ninja pffffft...
i dont think konan can find jiraiya when he is inside a frog, props to jiriya for his clever trick
somehow i really dont think he meant that he was going to actually tickle them...maybe he'll use it in some painful method
and im really anxious about the itachi vs sasuke confrontation...but if sasuke told those 3 to follow him, then i suspect that he will be using them to fight itachi? And itachi did say to come alone....i wonder how this will all turn out

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Did anyone else feel .. more cock tease :(??? We got to see a restate of what happened last time with Sasuke and Itachi... That was all the development on that plot line and in regards to Jiraiya, he grabbed underlings and Konan charged after him--I wonder how long that will last .. I hope no more then two chapters of her charging in..

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-31-2007, 08:16 PM
yep.... coming off the last chapter this was definately a let down, but things are going to fall into place pretty soon. I love how Jiraiaya is like ''you're in the belly of my frog'' lol that was cool

KCMmmmm
Fri, 08-31-2007, 10:54 PM
I've noticed that things have been a bit slow around here. I think it's because of the way in which the story is finally revealing all of those long sought-after secrets so close together that we hardly have anything to bicker about. It's great to have a good, solid clue about who Tobi is (even if we aren't yet completely sure which Uchiha he is, or whether or not he is the true leader of the Akatsuki), it's also nice to know who Naruto's true parents are as well. However, those topics are no longer necessary to discuss...and with the series seemingly winding down (at least this arc, from my point of view)....it seems to be killing all of the excitement I previously enjoyed here at gotwoot.

In short - we need some new plotholes and/or mysteries to discuss before all of the current ones are resolved. I'm thinking that, if it doesn't start happening, then this arc may possibly be the last of the Naruto series.

Your thoughts?

masamuneehs
Sat, 09-01-2007, 12:33 AM
i think it's the beginning of the end as well.

once they come to grips with the 'Naruto is a monster yet wins the recognition of everyone he meets' theme, actualized by him becoming Hokage, it's the final curtain. and, i think the only things really standing in the way of him becoming a young Hokage is Tsunade, Kakashi, renegade Sasuke, and Akatsuki trying to kill him.

Kishi's killing off Akatsuki, and now even the very core behind them is being threatened by Jiraiya. Once Pein dies, that's it for the group. And I do think Tsunade dies finishing up the Kabuto/Orochimaru and/or Roots storyline. Kakashi might not even want to become Hokage.

The only question lies with the Uchihas. With Itachi wanting to reveal something more to Sasuke, and the revelation that Tobi is Madarame Uchiha, you'd think something is set to finish up with them, especially since Hebi can probably take down Itachi. The question after that is if Sasuke comes back to Konoha, which he obviously will, otherwise Naruto won't actualize the full potential of his 'hero role' that is much coveted by all main characters of shounen series.

So, yeah, I think all that's really left is for us to pick how we think these various storylines are going to end, then watch how they do. That's it, it's ending.

I do think it's fishy that they hardly ever mentioned the Rain Village before this point. You'd think some separate village, with their own group of ninja, embroiled in a civil war, sitting smack in between the four other major countries, would have been brought up majorly before now! You know the US and USSR would be totally Cold Warring that shit up... but Konoha has just sat there while Pein's started raising the best combine group of elite criminal ninja right under their noses?

I still think that 'the former Whirlpool Village' that Naruto's (or whoever 's you think they were talking about) mom is from is now the Rain Village.

conquistaDan
Sat, 09-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I agree with you guys as well.

now that they've told us who Naruto's parents are (which we all knew was the 4th all along) the story lines can be tied up and the series can be finished, once and for all.

I'm glad it's winding down to be honest. I don't think there's anything important left to talk about anyway. just let the arc wind down and let the series finish up.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 09-01-2007, 10:08 PM
In that case we can all sit back and reflect upon the entire series, and possibly start a flamewar as to whether Naruto was the most popular anime of all time.

Or does that title still belong to that anime no one is allowed to speak of.

February
Sat, 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I dont want Naruto to be stretched and dragged on like the DBZ series but i've been watching it for so long that i dont want it to end. Its like small part of my lifestyle now I guess. I wish there was another arc after this =(

I hope its not true

DayoftheDante
Thu, 09-06-2007, 06:33 PM
I suspect Jiraiya will tickle the stomach lining of the frog, causing those two guys to start getting their limbs crushed. Or stomach acid will emerge. Or something. I'd like to see a resolution between the Hyuuga main and branch houses so Neji could have some kind of closure, but I suppose that outcome is a given once Naruto becomes hokage since he mentioned that "He'd change the Hyuuga house" once he gets the title. I have NO idea how the Kabutomaru thing will be used.

TheBladeChild
Fri, 09-07-2007, 02:31 AM
The only question lies with the Uchihas. With Itachi wanting to reveal something more to Sasuke, and the revelation that Tobi is Madarame Uchiha, you'd think something is set to finish up with them, especially since Hebi can probably take down Itachi. The question after that is if Sasuke comes back to Konoha, which he obviously will, otherwise Naruto won't actualize the full potential of his 'hero role' that is much coveted by all main characters of shounen series.

Sorry havent been following the discussion for Naruto, so its been confirmed that Tobis is Madarame Uchiha? If not, has it been theorized that Obito is Tobi? Im just wondering.

KCMmmmm
Fri, 09-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Sorry havent been following the discussion for Naruto, so its been confirmed that Tobis is Madarame Uchiha? If not, has it been theorized that Obito is Tobi? Im just wondering.

No, it hasn't been formally stated. Those two are still the most debatable true identities of Tobi. Although, Kishimoto might throw a curve ball and reveal Tobi to be someone entirely new. Ahhh, I can't wait for the new chapter. That last teaser left me wanting more.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Was there no issue of Shounen Jump this week?

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Hang on, I thought it was Madara, not Madarame...?