PDA

View Full Version : Dream discussion/ Interpretation

JessiA
Fri, 02-20-2004, 07:57 AM
I had a strange dream that some chick named AnimeDragonGirl or whatever was given administrative power over gotwoot, and then decided it would be nice if Gotwoot got a make-over, if you will.

The main page was gray, pink, and lime green (uck), and had a multi-colored(tye-dyed) sign that said "Gotwoot" in it with characters from Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ on it. Then, I clicked on the links to the forums. All the icons were heartshaped, and the colors were the same as on the main page..

Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me.

PSJ
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:00 AM
the freaky one seems to be you http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif i just hope you dont use your comp in your sleep... i dont want to think about what could happen to gotwoot.

villin
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I had a strange dream that some chick named AnimeDragonGirl or whatever was given administrative power over gotwoot, and then decided it would be nice if Gotwoot got a make-over, if you will.

The main page was gray, pink, and lime green (uck), and had a multi-colored(tye-dyed) sign that said &quot;Gotwoot&quot; in it with characters from Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ on it. Then, I clicked on the links to the forums. All the icons were heartshaped, and the colors were the same as on the main page..

Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You need to lay off of the insanity peppers. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wacko.gif

Munsu
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
More details please... no one wants to hear about the other dream

JessiA
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Uhm, it led to sex? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I just figured I&#39;d tell everyone, in case something screwy happens and it does come true.

Maybe I&#39;m nervous about the redesigning (even though I&#39;m excited)

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. :(

joker-kun
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:24 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif ...very scary.

BTW: ME BACK&#33;

it was so hard without the net.

itachi_
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Yay, Joker is back, go joker go joker, go go go joker....

Good to see you joker-chan&#33;

Legendary Nin
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hadLucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part(sorry,lacking knowledge of acronyms and terms these days).

Power PMV
Fri, 02-20-2004, 10:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I had a strange dream that some chick named AnimeDragonGirl or whatever was given administrative power over gotwoot, and then decided it would be nice if Gotwoot got a make-over, if you will.

The main page was gray, pink, and lime green (uck), and had a multi-colored(tye-dyed) sign that said &quot;Gotwoot&quot; in it with characters from Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ on it. Then, I clicked on the links to the forums. All the icons were heartshaped, and the colors were the same as on the main page..

Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that was a hella scary nightmare http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

.... more details about the orgy please http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 02-20-2004, 10:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 20 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Almost the same as going to gotwoot.net to check out updates and ending up in the &quot;Boobs&quot; thread. I don&#39;t know whether to curse animemaster for providing distractions or bless him.

Power PMV
Fri, 02-20-2004, 11:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poiple Weezard @ Feb 20 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Feb 20 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Almost the same as going to gotwoot.net to check out updates and ending up in the &quot;Boobs&quot; thread. I don&#39;t know whether to curse animemaster for providing distractions or bless him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
BLESS HIM

The almighty Lord of the Boobs deserves our most sincere blessings.

Iznogoud
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 20 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA &#064; Feb 20 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hadLucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part(sorry,lacking knowledge of acronyms and terms these days). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
moderators...they just see us as slaves &#33;
SCARY http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 21 2004, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You mean that all forum members would kill themselves if they knew I have naked females in my dreams?

OMG, I better stay low... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no the scary part is when you tell the females to get out and the big men walks in...

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:43 AM
right.......... since this is about wierd dreams and wut not wut was the weirdest dream that anyone in here had??

me, it would have to be the time where i had this dream about a dam tree twig chasing me, yes a dam tree twig, it was the scariest dream ive ever had i mean this twig just kept on going and going it wouldnt stop chasing me then as the dream continued on the twig began o grow arms and legs and then it grew a dam clown head, ive never been so scared before, this is one of the main reasons that im scared of clowns now, bc everytime i c a clown , i c a dam twig cahisng me

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 08:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 21 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats because everyone knows what the invovles http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hello Joker where have you been?

joker-kun
Sat, 02-21-2004, 11:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 21 2004, 07:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Hello Joker where have you been? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
was suppose to move, so my internet was cut off, I was subjected to playing FF3... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-21-2004, 11:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 21 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo &#064; Feb 21 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. :( </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats because everyone knows what the invovles ;) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Really?

Then tell everybody what they involve :D

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:31 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 21 2004, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 21 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo &#064; Feb 21 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats because everyone knows what the invovles http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Really?

Then tell everybody what they involve http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
nah dont want the entitre forum run of and do suicide...

@ Joker-kun: thats sad, well good to have you back.

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:28 PM
You mean that all forum members would kill themselves if they knew I have naked females in my dreams?

OMG, I better stay low... :D

Rock Lee
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:40 PM
Well the problem is Terra _your_ in it. Were is just females say.... wearing chain mail bikinis and wielding claymores then it&#39;d be okay.

Jman
Wed, 03-03-2004, 03:45 AM
seems like Jessia's dream has come to life

r3n
Wed, 03-03-2004, 05:25 PM
what zeeeee..... some of these posts are getting muddled up cos some1 quoted some1 that posted AFTER him. atleast thats what it looks like on my page. freaky ¬_¬

PSJ
Sat, 03-20-2004, 06:30 PM
just remembered a dream i had a while ago, its really strange and involves hair.... so here goes. i went to cut my hair i got long hair and sort of dont want to cut it off. anyway when i got my hair cut there were no mirrors in there so i couldnt see how it turned out so when i got home i was myself in the mirror i had bleached hair and some kind of weird half long hair and after a while my face started to change and i almost looked like a squirrel.. then i woke up that was crazy, got scared like hell. comment on this weird ass dream what kind of issues do i got?

lionheart1012000
Sat, 03-20-2004, 06:43 PM
bleh...my weirdest dream was when i was like...8 or 9. i was in my room and saw some dark shapes with red eyes in my dads room and they kept calling me and shit. weird thing about it was that some years later when i saw digimon (yes ive seen it, dont hate me for it) i saw that the same things that came out in my dream appeared on that show. they were supposedly after one of the girls in teh show for something or another. freaked the shit out of me @_@.

masamuneehs
Wed, 01-31-2007, 10:06 AM
yes, this is a rank act of necroposting. But this is a pretty cool thread concept and I hope people begin to post in here again.

Well, i got sick as hell yesterday, fever, cough, sore throat, general wooziness. So I went to bed early (like 2pm) with a sweater and pants and an extra blanket to see if I could "sweat it out". Now, i'm not sure if others have attempted this, but for me it always gives me funky ass dreams, some of which I will share with you now.

My first dream started in my fraternity house, but like it was my house. My bed, TV, and mother were all there. For some reason I had some weird interactive-anime thing that was like ZZ Gundam, complete with a slightly modified Zeta Gundam OP crossed with Star Wars music. I played Kamille and was all hot for serving with Bajeena and Bright Noa was still a dick. There were some cut scenes and plot, but i've never even seen ZZ, so... So I'm playing/watching this game and it slowly turns more into a video game than anything else, with the glorious graphics of Zelda Link to the Past for the SNES. So I'm going around as a little Gundam into dungeons where I fight weird fish skeletons and the heads of Zakus that shoot laser beams at me. Oh, and instead of fighting Orcs, there's the crew of Peanuts wielding swords and trying to kill me.

I wake up and go back to sleep. This time I'm in some spooky castle thing where most of the lights are out and me and everyone else have two knives and are supposed to kill each other. I don't remember alot of this dream, but at the end I'm dangling from a wet cliff (it's raining) outside of the third floor window when me and all the people I'm trying to kill decide to put our differences aside so we can watch the Super Bowl instead. I wake up and panic, seeing that it's 9pm, and it takes me a while to figure out that the Super Bowl is Sunday and that today is still Tuesday...

I go to sleep around 1230am and have another weird dream. This one is like some weird cross between a horror movie and a military movie. Apparently most of the world has gotten flooded and mankind is being hunted by aqueous man-eating things that look like the killer worms from the Tremors movies. Somehow I'm in the army and all these guys from my high school and fraternity are there too. For awhile it's all just training exercises (running, scuba gear prep, shooting) but then I get stuck out on this little tiny inflatable raft and nearly lose my leg to one of those fucking water worms... Then there's this strangely erotic scene where I find one of my female friends from high school is there too, and we end up sleeping together and I bite her shoulder and have butt sex with her. Then when we wake up I find that we've just done it in the middle of some big briefing and this general guy is scowling at me, so I pretend to try to tie my laces on my boots and then wake up.

no, i don't believe dreams mean a whole lot. I mean, half the time they're just random collections of things you've thought about or experienced in that day. But, well, I figure it could still be cool to share them.... especially since I imagine you guys have some weird dreams as well.

Paulyboy
Wed, 01-31-2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah this is a pretty good thread to talk about dreams but I know that you meant when you were sick (when your sick and have trippy dreams it sucks sometimes), taking lots of medicine is bad for you as we all know and it can lead to trippy ass dreams.

I guess I was around 15 or 16 my mom made me take so much medicine when I was sick, so anyways I took the medicine and got knocked out on my bed. Man the dreams I had were just too unreal and it was nightmare after nightmare, I can't remember what most of it really was but I really remember 1 part of it when I was being chased my vampires and it turned out to be my parents. So in all like vampire movies I killed them and knowing they were my parents I cried in my dream.

When I awoke I thought I went into the bathroom to wash my face, when I did I looked in the mirror and what I saw freaked me out because my whole face was just plain white. As I looked in the mirror, I was back in my bed and what was going through my head was "What the fuck?" So I get up, get back into the restroom and looked at my face, which was really pale, and I just felt like shit, also for some reason I had like a paranoia feeling all around my body. Then my mom tells me (as she went upstairs to get to the bathroom) "Damn, I think I gave you too much medicine" (because she saw my face and how scared I looked for some unknown reason). Thats all I basically remember but I think my mom was too late on that one.

woofcat
Wed, 01-31-2007, 09:06 PM
holy hell necroposting

Anyways, on topic.

Sunday i was super hung over and while sleeping on the couch.

When i was sleeping there would be a ton of people in the room and i would want them to all be quite. I would open my eyes to convince myself that there was in fact no-one there and i would re-awake. This occured about 6 times in the morning, 8-12

eat_toast
Wed, 01-31-2007, 09:43 PM
Actually I've been researching lucid dreaming and hypnagogic sensations for the past few weeks, weird coincidence huh?
For those that don't know, lucid dreams are dreams where you are aware of what is happening to you, and you have a sort of control of what happens in the dream-state. Hypnagogia is what your body experiences in the transfer from active consciousness to sleep.
I guess because some of the trippiest stuff happens to me in dreams, I want to be able to experience them first hand, but it's been hard going so far. Only once or twice have I gotten control, and then I lose it soon after, but I'm going to keep at it.

One of the weirdest dreams to date is one I had about two years ago. I remember fragments of it, but it still amazes me what our brains can come up with when on standby like that.

I am on a dirt road, lined with an old wooden fence, in the middle of a sparse forest, mostly pines. I look forward and see a large castle-like building, and upon reaching it I see it is surrounded by a large wrought-iron black fence. I enter to find it deserted, yet clean and well lit. After this I realize there is a lion, for no apparent reason in the house. I'm now next to the lion, who I realize is important, yet begin to run. I don't wish to leave, so then find myself in the woods on a sort of overhang on top of a clearing. A large wave comes and destroys the scene, washing me away. I experience that feeling of smooth speedy movement, and I find myself flickering through many different scenes that I have never experienced in waking. Things like a trailer park in snow, all my friends are fighting something with pikes,and the castle again but everything is made of wire. Here's where it gets really out there. I experience what is called a "false awakening" which is where you get up out of bed believing it to be morning and prepare for the day, but you are still dreaming. The only reason I recognized this is because the moment I turned on the bathroom faucet, large clocks started pouring out of it, and, seriously distrubed, turn to the mirror and find a incredibly scary-looking robot behind me, who then kills me with some sort of drill thing.

I view my dying body in the mirror for a few more seconds then wake up in my bed, screaming.

Ryllharu
Wed, 01-31-2007, 09:55 PM
I don't remember most of my dreams, and I really have no urge to pursue lucid dreaming, though the concept is really interesting, I'd rather just let my brain have it's own at it.

Some proof towards dreams being a reflection of what you did the day before:

I was in an apartment, and there were Girl Scouts (standard green uniform) selling something door-to-door. Doorbell rings, I answer, and they are selling PS3's. This snappy little Girl Scout starts really pushing the thing on me, and I keep vehemently saying I don't want it. I mean like we were shouting at each other. I woke up there.

The day before, me and my roommate were looking at the stack of PS3's in BestBuy while trying to find a Wii for him to buy. I get where the PS3 came from, but why the Girl Scout?

Honoko
Wed, 01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Lessee... I had my head cut off in a dream once. Don't exactly care to re-dream that one any time soon =P

Most of my dreams are usually lucid so I'm usually aware that I'm dreaming. It's very rare for me to not realize that I'm dreaming, actually. My favorites are the ones that involve flight. When I was in HS and college, alot of my dreams involved completing some type of mission. Not so much these days.

Oh, and once I had a dream where I was standing in line and it wasn't moving. It got so boring in that dream that I decided to wake up. And I did :D So like Calvin once in the comics, I bored myself awake ^^

XanBcoo
Wed, 01-31-2007, 10:31 PM
Most of my dreams are usually lucid so I'm usually aware that I'm dreaming. It's very rare for me to not realize that I'm dreaming, actually. My favorites are the ones that involve flight. When I was in HS and college, alot of my dreams involved completing some type of mission. Not so much these days.
Wow, you're pretty lucky. Most people have to try really hard to Lucid Dream, and train themselves to become self-aware inside their dreams. I was really into Lucid Dreaming about a year ago (I remember talking about it in the "Today I learned..." thread, actually), but I didn't get anywhere and eventually got bored with the idea.

So I went to bed early (like 2pm) with a sweater and pants and an extra blanket to see if I could "sweat it out". Now, i'm not sure if others have attempted this, but for me it always gives me funky ass dreams, some of which I will share with you now.
This happens to me EVERY time I get sick, regardless of whether I took any medicine or not. It really bugs me because I always have dreams in which I am "not allowed" to sleep (meaning I wake up, go back to sleep, continue the dream, etc.) until I figure something out. It's usually something insane or illogical, and is probably my brain's justification for my restlessness, but I can never do any of these tasks, resulting in sleepless nights and searing headaches.

The few I can remember well are:
- Being stuck in the Mayan culture, and being forced to figure out their social system, which was in some way related to a giant glowing orb transcending all human logic.

- Being forced to learn Chinese, by means of having 2 men yell at me in the language.
and

- "solving" the 3D Pipes Windows screen saver.

Kraco
Thu, 02-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Wow, you're pretty lucky. Most people have to try really hard to Lucid Dream, and train themselves to become self-aware inside their dreams. I was really into Lucid Dreaming about a year ago (I remember talking about it in the "Today I learned..." thread, actually), but I didn't get anywhere and eventually got bored with the idea.
Years ago I really invested into this, because I had lots of annoying nightmares. And I got rid of them by succeeding in taking control of most of the dreams. But that phase passed, and nowadays I'm rarely really aware.

Anyway, the last dream this morning was pretty funny. I was a part of an expedition to reach some location, perhaps some ancient ruins with treasures or something. At one point the group became stuck in a valley with the cliffs too steep to simply climb. Right then two members of the team broke away from the main body, and took with them a large remote controlled plane, quite like those military UAVs. They were going to use it to somehow get out of the ravine.

The rest of us weren't pleased, and it looked like a competition would begin of who gets first to the ruins. So, someone used a remote control to get us a helicopter. However, as the chopper was getting near, the UAV launched an AA missile. After that, the rest of us just sat down to watch the show as the helicopter desperately spinned and whirled in the sky trying to avoid the missile. However, at the last possible moment, an AA missile was launched from the helicopter as well, right before it was destroyed. The UAV had no chances, and it was hit as well.

However, the UAV was hit right above us, and the wreck started to fall, and all of us who had been just sitting on the ground watching the show, in panic scrambled up and started running. And I finally woke up when I was already sitting on the bed and about to run away...

KitKat
Fri, 02-02-2007, 07:42 AM
I tend to usually only remember my dreams for a few minutes while I'm waking up, unless they're really vivid dreams, or if I make an effort of burn all the details into my conscious memory. So I'm posting this one before I become too awake. The light from my monitors is burning my eyes, and already I'm losing details.

I dreamed that I was at my piano teacher's house for a piano lesson (it's been 6 years since I took piano lessons) and she was making all these snacks for some reason, because it was a special occasion. Some of the snacks consisted of chocolate milk and cupcakes. I offered to help her prepare and she handed me an opened tin of brown beans and said, "You can put the beef on top of the cupcakes." And then, I started to get worried about my brother because he was supposed to be there. I thought to myself, "Maybe Mom was driving him here and had a car accident." In a panic, I phoned home on my cell, and my brother answered. I asked him why he wasn't here, and he said, "Why would I be?" Then he said he might swing by to visit a bit later. I was confused. Why WAS I there? Was I still taking piano lessons? I tried to remember, but my memory was fuzzy. I realized that I hadn't been practicing piano for a while and couldn't play any pieces anymore.

Just then, my uncle and aunt and three young cousins walked in, apparently for a piano lesson. I was a bit resentful that they were taking over my piano lesson. The two boys really were my cousins, but the youngest girl wasn't my cousin (I thought she was in my dream, but on waking up I know that she looked and acted nothing like my cousin). She gave my piano teacher a Japanese-style bow.

I can't remember the middle part anymore, but it involves riding funny little trains for a while. The next part that I can actually remember, I'm riding one of these strange trains home. They're like kids train rides at an amusement park. Kid-sized, not very fast, and without doors or restraints. I'm sitting in the very front of one of these with someone I know, and we each are holding a bag of some round fruit. Suddenly, mine starts to slide forward, and I barely catch it before it falls out of the train. There's a sharp deceleration, and since I have nothing to hold onto, I'm nearly pitched out of the train. I put a foot out in front to catch myself, and I realize that I'm stepping on the track and the train is going to run over me. But the train is mostly stopped, so I get back in and turn around to see a man with a blond beard and a green coat and toque pulling the emergency brake. He's grinning, looking right at me, as if he knows me. "Who are you?" I ask. "Don't you remember me? It's Drew." I wrack my brain, trying to recall everyone I know named Drew, and trying to call up any vague recollection of the man. "The only Drew I know is Drew Lohn," I replied (he was in my class through undergrad and is currently in Japan teaching English...on a side note, he made a YouTube video called Escape From Seoul....but back to the story). The man looked confused. "It's strange that I don't know who that is," he says. I suddenly have a 'memory' of a large building surrounded by forest and large green lawns. "Did I meet you the summer I worked at the hotel?" I asked (no, I've never worked at a hotel ever). The man nods, and suddenly everyone is getting off the train. I want to explain to the man that I can't recall much of that summer because it's all a blur, knowing that it sounds like a cheap excuse, but honestly being upset by my inability to remember a whole summer's worth of events. We're suddenly on a city bus, walking up the aisle. "I was a friend of your father's," says the man. When he's beside the bus driver and about to leave, he takes out a digital camera and snaps a picture of me. Then my alarm went off and I woke up.

So weird....one of the most unsettling things about dreams is 'knowing' things that don't exist and 'remembering' things that never happened. Sometimes I'll have dreams where everything feels so familiar that I'll wonder if I've dreamed the exact same dream before.

Assertn
Sun, 08-05-2007, 12:43 PM
I just had a dream the other day where I leasing out some place for a short time, and it turned out Psyche and his wife were there as well. Then for some reason Psyche started getting really pissed off at me. :(

(Btw this would be the 3rd dream I've ever had involving other GW members)

Kraco
Sun, 08-05-2007, 01:34 PM
I just had a dream the other day where I leasing out some place for a short time, and it turned out Psyche and his wife were there as well. Then for some reason Psyche started getting really pissed off at me. :(

I can't even imagine Psyke getting pissed off at anybody...

But I hope they were at least cosplaying in your dream.

Board of Command
Sun, 08-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Lay off the acid?

?igma
Sun, 08-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I've recently recieved a message from my ex-future employer that I after all do not qualify for the job at hand so it basically means I need to pick up a saturday job and go back to university ( was a high-profile young programming company ), which gave me some pretty frightening dreams lately.

I've spend the last two nights fighting and beating up people as hard as I could smashing their faces everywhere possible, waking up in the morning with holes ( of my fingers oO) in the wall and my desk misses a couple sharp edges. Not to mention I've got scratches and bruises all over my arms and hands.

It's freaking me out, especially considering there's actually noone else to prevent me from trying to commit suicide while sleeping. I wish I could confess dreams with naked women going all out, but my dreams usually end at the carebear phase of cuddling. So perhaps that's why I smash faces, pure sexual frustration.

Mut
Sun, 08-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Nice way to hellbump a thread from 2004.

Bump this thread next time instead (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=15030)

?igma
Mon, 08-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Nice way to hellbump a thread from 2004.

Bump this thread next time instead (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=15030)

I only read the first page, so hence, someone bumped it, but it wasnt me.

Spiegel
Mon, 08-06-2007, 09:39 AM
I had a dream last night that involved me, two girls and a video camera... you do the math.

I love my dreams lately.

Psyke
Mon, 08-06-2007, 09:55 AM

Har? :confused:

I don't usually get angry, but if I'm pissed off that means something is really wrong. :)

I usually have very vivid dreams which at the point of waking up, I'd want to return back to the dream. But sadly, I still tend to forget what the dream is about when I hit the shower. I've got a really poor memory (hence the phrase in my sig).

rockmanj
Tue, 08-07-2007, 03:55 AM
For some reason, i had a dream that i was riding one of my old co-worker's motorcycle, crashed it, and broke my finger. And i went to the mechanic, that for some reason was in the phillipines, and he said the price was 2,000 pisos, which is around like, 50 bucks or so, and i paid with a us 100$ bill, but i only got like 2 dollars in change back...weird

kAi
Tue, 08-07-2007, 04:10 AM
I don't really remember many dreams I get, forget them straight away really.

Although, sometimes I am asleep, but not.
Like I can't move any of my body, my eyes are closed, my legs and arms aren't moving but I'm conscious, and I try to move and after a while I can, but for a little while there I'm completely stuck.
Anyone else get something like this?

Hard to write.

I spun out when I saw a JessiA thread on the front page.

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Like I can't move any of my body, my eyes are closed, my legs and arms aren't moving but I'm conscious, and I try to move and after a while I can, but for a little while there I'm completely stuck.
Sleep Paralysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis) maybe?

2 nights ago I had a dream that a close relative of mine died. It was really tragic and also frustrating, 'cause I dreamed that no one else cared. Everyone else was trying to tell me to "get over it" minutes after it happened. I woke up depressed.

Kraco
Tue, 08-07-2007, 05:38 AM

That has happened to me exactly twice during my life, both times when I had happened to fall asleep in my beanbag chair. It has never happened otherwise, when sleeping in a bed of any kind or a sleeping bad or anything, so I guess it must be somehow related to the beanbag chair in my case.

kAi
Tue, 08-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Sleep Paralysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis) maybe?
Yeah, after reading through that, it seems that's what it is.

Assassin
Tue, 08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I just had a dream that i was the character Gregory Deegan, from the webcomic "Dominic Deegan: oracle for hire". But at the same time i was the son of Jack O'Neil from the Stargate series (ya....dont ask). I dont remember much of it, but there some some kind of problem and everyone was worried. But the part i do remember was me walking up to my house, which now looked like a convenience store for some reason, and seeing these hoodlums who all happened to be chinese....but not like young kids, it was more like the typical back alley criminals you see in the movies...the one who operate out of the back of some restaurant in china town. So anyway, i see them in there, and i walk in and start kicking thier ass, i guess because they're in my house and trying to take over or something. So i start using magic, and use a strength spell and totally beat the crap out of everyone in a very badass way. And then when i was done, i go outside and use a 'flight' spell and fly off.

Assertn
Tue, 08-07-2007, 02:15 PM

Hard to write.

I spun out when I saw a JessiA thread on the front page.
My friend would sometimes experience this...except he thinks it originated from this time when he was young and went into a coma for a week.

SK
Tue, 08-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Strange dream from last night:

I am in the art classroom from my elementary school, having art class with my 5th grade art teacher. However, I am the same age I am now. In the dream I have a girlfriend (the girl wasn't recognizable to the real me) but we sat together and held hands during the dream. So i do something during art class that pisses my teacher off, I had been talking to my friends. Now here is the funny part, my two friends were Craig (Ice Cube) and D-Bo from the Friday movies. Anyway my art teacher gets pissed that I won't stop talking and we get into an argument before she kicks me out of the room. I say fine but if I'm leaving my girlfriend (I dont remember her name from the dream) is leaving too. So I take my girlfriend by the hand and we leave to drive around (we were both adults even though we were in 5th grade). I say bye Ice, peace D-Bo before leaving. That is when I woke up.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 08-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Who else want summa D-BO??

Hilarious

rockmanj
Tue, 08-07-2007, 06:19 PM
How's this for strange? I had i dream that i was a single mother of 2 children that not only lived in the marvel universe, but was also a part time carpenter, and a liscensed psychologist. And towards the end of my dream, the guy i was dating broke up with me, and i was evicted from my place, because one of my kids clogged the toilet and didnt clean it up...o.O

masamuneehs
Tue, 08-07-2007, 06:47 PM
How's this for strange? I had i dream that i was a single mother of 2 children that not only lived in the marvel universe, but was also a part time carpenter, and a liscensed psychologist. And towards the end of my dream, the guy i was dating broke up with me, and i was evicted from my place, because one of my kids clogged the toilet and didnt clean it up...o.O

sounds like you need a licensed psychologist...

last night was full of booze, but the night before I dreamed that I was visiting Afghanistan, and it was actually a pretty safe and OK place. There was some kind of festival going on and I danced and fell asleep in the town square with a bunch of other people. I wake up and this woman is leading a tour group around or something and even though she's speaking in some foreign language, I can tell she's talking about us and I'm really sketched out.

later on I am walking around and find that even though everything looks safe, I'd be living in a place with a history of terrorism. Somehow I find this old English guy who tries to tell me that I can't live in fear and that there are plenty of things I can do to not make myself a target. He also tells me something about praising God, but that part is fuzzy because I woke up soon afterwards.

i often have 'traveling' or dreams recently revolving around moving to some place new

rockmanj
Tue, 08-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Do you get drunk every night? Geez... And I dont think it was that strange...well the strangest part of the dream was that i tried to kill my ex-husband by throwing a car at him.

Animeniax
Sat, 08-11-2007, 03:08 AM

Anyone else get something like this?I'm the same way, can hardly remember my dreams beyond knowing I dreamt of something.

I've also had these "sleep paralysis" episodes, though what Xan linked to seemed to be more of a chronic condition requiring treatment than the annoyance that it was to me the few times it's happened in my life (hasn't happened in 10 years or so). What made it worse was that I'd hear my heart beating hard and a weird sound like you hear in chase scenes in horror movies, so I'd desperately try to move my arms and legs to wake up. It was even worse when I'd have the paralysis, wake up, then fall back asleep, then have the paralysis attack again.

joker-kun
Sat, 08-11-2007, 03:23 AM
Yeah, after reading through that, it seems that's what it is.
Yeah i have the same thing Kainess. I get it frequently and it freaks the shit out of me. I usually have a headache afterward from forcing myself awake. Like animeniax said one of the more annoying things is when it happens over and over. I read somewhere that if you have poor sleeping habits it tends to happen more, and yeah, i have poor sleeping habits.

Hikyuu
Sat, 08-25-2007, 08:46 PM
So, I remember there was a thread on someones weird dream a few weeks ago.. So if the mods feel like merging this into there that (it's done) is fine.

Lately, at the end of my therapy sessions with my therapist ( Yes, Im crazy duh) I have been talking about my dreams. I happen to remember my dreams as they occur nightly and I usually wake up in the middle of them. It is quite interesting what your dreams can hold.. So in this thread. I will start it off and discuss the symbolism in my dreams .. and along with giving you insight into dreams in general -- it can give you a better understanding of what your fellow w00ters are going through ^^..Since this isn't the flaming pit try to take this seriously as I am opening up a lot as I hope others will.

So, I had this dream where I was out camping with my family and my ex scout friends( I used to be in boyscouts.. ) and all of a sudden all the cars came to life and began spouting deals on 0 percent APR and no money down and all that stuff.. Now most of this has very little to do with my life-- I have had controversy with the scouts as to my orientation and how they treat people with my beliefs(Then there is also the fact that it is the losers in a social circle and all have like debilitating ADHD.) The cars coming to life had to deal with my current issue of purchasing my first car. I hate driving. I get horrible anxiety from it and have therefore, not driven since I got my license(I even made my mother drive me home after I got my license). That was all I could really pull from this dream. If I were to delve deeper and give more insight then well.. yeah.
The other dream seems a bit more umm.. Dark. I was in a cleared forested area.. and there was a cage on the side.. and me and my family were confronted by the living dead. I can vaguely remember at least one human form and then a bunny rabbit. There was the tools of a jig saw and a Sort of bench saw except it was attached to along pole.. and I chased the rabbit/bunny around and he dodged gleefully.. then he outran me I stopped.. and I continued running so the buzz/table saw element caught my leg and slit into it. --my dreams are kind of segmented unfortunately so they will take leaps in story line--
later my father was trying to build something out of wood using that device as I kept warning him to be careful and something like this wasn't the right tool for the job.. So I used the jig saw and caught off some edges and such and of course ended up nicking myself again.. UP until here the dream is pretty normal for me..

I change the scenery into a dark lecture hall were it is filled with people I know from middle school. On their little fold out desks (which are attached to the seats.) are pamphlets on car info . For some reason I believe that events that happened in this room lead to the zombification (It is a dream I need no logic to make such assumptions)..So I tell everyone to clear out. Of course only a few people heed my warning. It is at this point where I take out the buzz saw device and begin to give people a larger reason to get out.. Still no movement. So I shrug and get to work hacking my middle school compatriots in half. There is no bloody mess for some reason it looked pretty pg and non chalant.. And I go down aisle by aisle destroying person and pamphlet alike.. then the bunny and the human like zombie reappear and thats about all.

I will post what I was able to draw from this dream later.. either by addition or editing of the post. I would like to hear some other peoples dreams and or thoughts/interpretations..

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-26-2007, 02:20 AM
longest post evar

@Yale

You were camping and then mechanic automobile human transporters go nuts? What happened to the woods when the cars you hate driving started rebellin against you? Sounds like a dream about moving on, to me, specially cuz your fam was in it and it involved a modern technological conrol/coping issue.

the second dream sounds like something you had when you were younger. i have never had an enteraction with your younger self, so i have no fucking clue what it might mean. sometimes though, i dream about things where i kill people as well... ... but, the people i kill are somehow, somehow not like people... probably too many video games at an early age...

Anyhow---
I had a dream last night, and it involved GotWoot? forums. This is the first time that I've ever had a dream about this forum, so I considered it pretty significant, even though GoWoot? was only a very tiny part of the dream. It was mostly about anime.

My dream was some strange sort of insane collective assortment of my various online/computer related lives/personas, starting with Naruto (that episode 26 of Shippuuden which was actually damn good got me thinking about old Naruto fanboyism), incorporating Gundam Wing, and then involving GotWoot and some weird...

Well, anyway, it started that Sasuke was actually one of my long-time friends and I had to get him from going psycho in his grudge against Itachi. I wanted to save the kid, but I also accepted that I'd probably have to make Itachi worm food in order to help him in his 'dream'. Somehow, my friend winds up going to meet Itachi and gets kidnapped.

Then I meet up with crazy random people from my high school and several Gundam pilots from the Wing series. And I'm telling them that we have to get into this building, because to find out about Sasuke or whatever. We approach the building, and it's this 60 story monster skyscraper that is still very much under construction. Trowa, Heero, myself and whoever was 'Sakura' (think it was my friend Rachel) take opposite sides of the building while a bunch of Hindu kids create some kind of distraction at the front door.

I climb several stories up into the air on the construction material (that big orange plastic fence tape and metal) to get up the building. I look inside and see one security guard still walking up the indoor layout. At one point, I look down, and realize that I'm climbing a freaking goddamn 60 story skyscraper and that if I fell back for any reason I'd free-fall for about 5 whole, very long life-flashing, seconds and then die, immediatley. I scramble through some of the mesh and into the heart of the building.

There is no elecricity, it is totally dark except for a guard's flashlight almost five stories above me, but directly on the opposite side of the 70+ foot diameter floors of the building which is still not finished, so there's a straight line from him to me.

I keep creeping up the stairs as he ascends, trying to be quiet. Somehow, I remember that I'm not the only ones infilitrating the place (my three teammates), but I cannot see them everywhere. I get so sidetracked with the thought of thinking about exactly who my allies are and where they are, that I lose sight of the lone security guard towards the top floor. Noticing that the one man is gone, I initially am afraid he has spotted or heard me and is in a defensive outlook, waiting to ambush me and/or calling for backup.

But, I eventually get up the courage to advance up the last couple stories of the building. As I run, I start thinking that the enemy is not waiting for me, but that they have been taken out by my allies, and I grow confident. I get to the top level of the building.

(Yes, this part of the dream is so detailed because I full-out dreamed and experienced it as if it were happening to my actual body and mind, climbing every freaking story of that goddamn incomplete building until I finally got to the top)

At the very top floor of my dream, things became blurry and seperated again. I recognized that a large automobile was being suspended from a rope, hanging over the several dozen stories into nothing, and I had to get into it. Somehow I got to a crane and was manuvered onto the dangling car by a teammate. I opened the car door from the roof and slung myself inside.

I sat in this dangling car, 600 feet or so in the air and there was nothing in it. Nothing, I saw nothing. I panicked. I thought that it was a trap to capture me in this fucking dangling car and Whily Kayote drop the rope and send me to my gravitational smashing. I jumped out of the car, scrambled onto the arm crane, and got pulled back to safety.

The next part of the dream is a blur, except it involved us going to movie theaters to seek clues as to Sasuke's( my friend's) wherabouts.

Somehow, the entire little shitty rundown industrial town gets together a collective group of people that want to go out and find 'Sasuke' (as he's now grown on a meaning more important than my friend or the anime character, involving several people of the local community to get motivated to find the fucker)

And I warned them that they'd be fighting Itachi and he'd probably Genjutsu and Quick Shuriken them, and then they'd have cold steel in their chests or complete mush for mental capacity, and it'd be too late to regret, but these dumb fucking people wanted to save the guy I'd set out to help.

Somehow, we split up everyone into groups. And at this time I noticed all the people around me in my dream, and they were fucking people from this internet anime forum. And all these random personifications of people on GotWoot were there (I only vividly recall two of them, and I don't care to repeat it here), and we were all on this big dumb gay quest to save 'our friend Sasuke'.

And in the groups we split into I got BoC and freakin Animeniax (cuz Bud/Munsu and freaki kAi totally ninja picked all the worthwhile people to their teams). And I swore we were going to die because neither of my these two particular teammates, who happened to represent two individuals from this forum, would shut the holy mother of christ the fuck up.

But we advanced. We were scaling this freaking massive snowy freezing mountain. And what does me team freaking find? Sasuke! Beat the fuck up and passed out and we wake the dumb fucker up (and he wasn't really the anime character but somehow someone who myself and everyone around me were absurdly connected and loyal to) and he starts going on again about how we have to go kill fucking Uchiha Itachi.

So some of us carry the fucking emo boy while we ascend this place, and there's fucking evil enemy ninja come right out to meet us and jump out from behind cliffs and ledges and shit.

And we spray the snow red with their innards. Dozens of enemy die without myself and my group giving up a single quarter fluid ounce of blood. And we get to the top of the fucking ice mountain, and it's brimming with sunlight on the other side of the peak.

(the sun rose around this time, and it was like a glaring light in my dreams coming for me from the other side of the cliff - the horizon-)

And freakin comp and Yukimura and Mut and BoC and Animeniax and dumb other random motherfuckers from my real life who I mainly communicate with via interweb nowdays and GotWooters and people I know online appear and we're all about to go fight Uchiha Itachi.

And my freaking telephone rings.

(gotwoot was my dream diary today)

Paulyboy
Sun, 08-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey Kai I have the same thing, but do you guys have like Deja Vu kinda like dreams, where you have a dream and then like weeks after you knew you had a dream about what just happened (Hard to explain). Like I had a trip to California and my bro was packing stuff on the car and I was looking at the time, then it hit me that I had a dream about this. Well its crazy but I hope you guys have the same thing.

rockmanj
Sun, 08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey Kai I have the same thing, but do you guys have like Deja Vu kinda like dreams, where you have a dream and then like weeks after you knew you had a dream about what just happened (Hard to explain). Like I had a trip to California and my bro was packing stuff on the car and I was looking at the time, then it hit me that I had a dream about this. Well its crazy but I hope you guys have the same thing.

Yea, i have those all the time...i thought it was only me, and didn't want to talk about it. But, it happens like all the time. I'll be like, going somewhere, or doing something, and then its like "did this happen before, or was it a dream"?

Also, has anyone ever had such a vivid dream that you didn't know it was a dream, and then you wake up, but you're confused, because you thought it was reality?

Paulyboy
Mon, 08-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Yeah I have that most of the time, I think we have these wierd dreams cause we drink or do drugs, I don't know but I quit recently, smoking that good ol Mary Jane and yes I miss it god I was in love with MARIJUANA. But yet I still have some wierd vivid dreams, not all the time though.

rockmanj
Mon, 08-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Well, im not a fan of weed...although one of the few time i indulged,i had a weird dreamlike exp. but it wasnt really a dream...but still unbelievable.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Most of my dreams are vivid.. but too absurd to be real.. Besides the ones that like to trick me to stay asleep.. they happen right before I wake up and involve me sitting in school with my head on the desk falling asleep..
EDIT: Also smoking weed messes with my dreams.. they aren't as clear

Iridani
Mon, 08-27-2007, 09:52 PM
I don't tend to dream often... just once in a while. When I do it's usually something oddly normal but yet not... and days, weeks or months later I'll have major deja vu and I'll be doing whatever it is I dreamt about exactly. Quite amusing really.

rockmanj
Tue, 08-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Let's see...the last dream i had, i was on a football team (the arizona cardinals) that was coached by Michael Irvin, who had tried coaching before, but was so bad at it that he quit 5 games into the season the first time he tried.Initially, i was trying out for the team, but the tryout room was indoors, and very small, and i had to actually play against Irvin, who criticized me for not using my speed and running my routes correctly.

Long story short, i ended up making the team as a receiver that also played cornerback at times. The strange thing was that there were like video game controls and playbook artwork like at the top of the dream before every play, like in Madden or something, but the play art didnt make any sense, and most, if not all were illegal formations. Anyway, I dropped my first pass, but ended up with 2 touchdowns and 62 yards in like the 1st quarter.

Then there was a situation where the QB threw the ball to the tight end, it bounced off his hands, i tipped it into the air, some one else tipped it, then he eventually caught it for the TD. I have no idea what this dream meant, but it was pretty weird, lucid, and vivid.

KitKat
Sat, 02-09-2008, 10:07 AM
*brings back thread*

It's 6:30am, and I have to post this before I forget.

I had this dream where I was living back at my parent's house, and Assassin was living in the same neighbourhood (I guess cause we lived in the same area when I was going to school?). Anyway, his computer or internet broke or something but for some reason I was still able to download (although in reality there's only dialup at my parents) and so he came over to watch anime. He got there, and I showed him where the computer was, and then it turns out that Yuki was in town too, and Assassin had invited him over to watch anime too. When Yuki walked in the door, I was like, "Yuki!!!!" *hug* Cause in my dream I'd never met Yuki before. Then I went over to the barn across the field to do some chores for my parents, and while I was over there I ran into Lucifus who was on his way home from school, and he was like, "Hi KitKatZ"
Me: "Oh hey, Assassin and Yuki are across the field at my house watching anime if you want to come."
Him: "What anime?"
Me: "Spice and Wolf"
Him: "OMGZ YES!"

So as we walked to the house, he was questioning me on why I didn't like Spice and Wolf, and I was telling him how I just didn't really get into it, cause not everyone likes the same animes. As we walked in the door, I was like, "For instance, I adored Mushishi but I know people who didn't get into it." And Assassin chimed in, "I had a friend who hated Mushishi." My mom had just made some cinnamon buns, so I offered them to the guys, and then continued doing chores for my parents while they watched anime.

Overall, this dream was a weird mix of the mundane and the bizarre. And now I'm hungry for cinnamon buns....they smelled so delicious in the dream.

XanBcoo
Sat, 02-09-2008, 01:07 PM
If I recall correctly KitKat, that's not the first time you've had dreams about Gotwoot people.

I also like how the three of them just sat on their asses eating cinnamon buns and watching anime while you had to do chores.

Board of Command
Sat, 02-09-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm proud to say that I've never dreamt of other Gotwoot members.

Assertn
Sat, 02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Hmm....the ones I remember seeing in dreams were Terra, R3n, and Psyke and his wife...
I'm sure there were others though...

XanBcoo
Sat, 02-09-2008, 10:52 PM
For me it was either Terra, el_boss, or Kraco, I think. Someone from some northern, snowy country at the very least. I can't remember that well.

But yeah, they were just there hanging out with me and the rest of my friends as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Really weird.

Lucifus
Sat, 02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Haha, classic KitKatZ!:rolleyes:

I wouldn't have expected that even from youZ.:D

I've never dreamed about Gotwoot but I did have an extremly nightmarish dream about being stuck in Photoshop. I think it was a C2 signature and I couldn't get the coloring right. I dreamt about that one think the entire dream so that was a bad night. xD

You deserve a signature!

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7995/kitkatzxq4.png

Assassin
Sun, 02-10-2008, 02:49 AM
*brings back thread*

It's 6:30am, and I have to post this before I forget.

I had this dream where I was living back at my parent's house, and Assassin was living in the same neighbourhood (I guess cause we lived in the same area when I was going to school?). Anyway, his computer or internet broke or something but for some reason I was still able to download (although in reality there's only dialup at my parents) and so he came over to watch anime. He got there, and I showed him where the computer was, and then it turns out that Yuki was in town too, and Assassin had invited him over to watch anime too. When Yuki walked in the door, I was like, "Yuki!!!!" *hug* Cause in my dream I'd never met Yuki before. Then I went over to the barn across the field to do some chores for my parents, and while I was over there I ran into Lucifus who was on his way home from school, and he was like, "Hi KitKatZ"
Me: "Oh hey, Assassin and Yuki are across the field at my house watching anime if you want to come."
Him: "What anime?"
Me: "Spice and Wolf"
Him: "OMGZ YES!"

So as we walked to the house, he was questioning me on why I didn't like Spice and Wolf, and I was telling him how I just didn't really get into it, cause not everyone likes the same animes. As we walked in the door, I was like, "For instance, I adored Mushishi but I know people who didn't get into it." And Assassin chimed in, "I had a friend who hated Mushishi." My mom had just made some cinnamon buns, so I offered them to the guys, and then continued doing chores for my parents while they watched anime.

Overall, this dream was a weird mix of the mundane and the bizarre. And now I'm hungry for cinnamon buns....they smelled so delicious in the dream.

Rofl...maybe this had something to do with the fact that i never came to your house when you were here. Deep down you wanted that experience of you and me chilling and watching anime and eating delicious baked goods.

Im certain i've had atleast one dream about gw members, though it was quite a while back so i can't remember anything now. I get the feeling it was about Kitkat, but that mite just be a false memory caused by reading her post.

I did once have a really freaky dream which started out as me going to visit some friends at thier university, and thier class for some reason was in the basement, which was actually some big underground secret lab. I dont remember the transition but some how there was a lockdown, and then thier secret projects got loose. Turns out the secret projects were actually intelligent gorillas.....so they killed the guards that weren't able to escape and took thier guns and like took over the underground lab. And i was all alone trying to escape while avoiding the guards. And all the doors were locked and stuff....like, there'd be a long hallway, but every 30 feet or so, metal bars had dropped down sealing it off and splitting it up into several sections.

It was a thoroughly freaky dream....at one point i had gotten to the lower most level, and managed to kick a small hole in a chain link fence/door to get into the hallway. But then 2 gorilla guards appeared, so i snuck into a room quickly....and for some reason this room turned out to be a bathroom, which looked exactly like the bathroom at home. So anyway, i was standing in the tub, hiding behind the shower curtain, and one of the gorilla guards enters the room, so i panick and punch him in the face and quickly run out the door. So now i have these 2 gorilla guards chasing me, and both have guns (but aren't shooting for some reason). I dive into another room and pick up a shot gun, presumably left behind by one of the fleeing guards, but as luck would have it, it doesn't work. So i get captured, and at this point im shit scared, (and twisting and turning in my bed). For whatever reason, my mind doesn't have/want a scenario where i win, but it also doesn't want a scenario where i die....so as they're taking me down the hall, i manage to push one of the guards and run like hell....and as soon as i get past one of those metal jail-bar doors, i turn around and lock it. And the gorilla guard is literally 2 feet behind me, and i just get it to lock as he hits the door. That buys me some precious seconds, so i run to the next door and lock that as well, while they struggle with the first door....and eventually i get to the end of the hall and turn left and lose them.

That was presumably the end of the dream....thats all i remember anyway. But man i was friggin scared....like i was physically trying to run in my sleep. Its funny cuz all the nightmares i've ever had revolve around me being chased, but my legs feel really heavy and i can't run fast enough (i guess cuz in reality im trying to run while sleeping). Often times i'll sort of realize that its a dream and try to control it, but it wont work. And then i'll be like "fuck, why can't i make myself run faster, or fly, or turn my arm into a rocket launcher!!". Usually i wake up rite after that point, before i have a chance to get control of my dream.

KitKat
Sun, 02-10-2008, 03:04 AM
@ Assassin: Could be. I did invite you for anime and pie parties when I hosted them, but you never made it :( Maybe this summer we'll have an Ontario Gotwoot party with DF since he's stationed there now. He could steal a tank and we could drive it to an unsuspecting Canadian village and use it to chase seagulls and geese!

@Xan: Hehe, well to be fair, this is the first dream I've had with Gotwoot people in it since that linguistics dream, and that was quite a while ago. And in my dream it was completely natural that they'd be hanging out, like hanging out with friends I've known since grade school, hence why I didn't feel like I had to 'entertain' them as guests, and pretty much kept doing whatever it was I was doing. Rearranging shelves I think....

rockmanj
Wed, 11-12-2008, 09:54 PM
I know this is going to sound weird...but I had a dream wherein I visited Psyke, and he changed the theme on my ps3. Very odd indeed.

Psyke
Wed, 11-12-2008, 10:06 PM
I know this is going to sound weird...but I had a dream wherein I visited Psyke, and he changed the theme on my ps3. Very odd indeed.

I.... don't know what to say. :confused:

rockmanj
Wed, 11-12-2008, 10:13 PM
It was all very strange....I also remember a lot of hamburgers being involved. -_-;;;

Well, basically, the dream consisted of me going to visit Singapore, meeting Psyke, Giving him a gift (I think it was a set of hanbok), and for some reason I had my Ps3, which Psyke changed the theme to, then he cooked hamburgers, and that was basically it. So, kinda weird, but not that weird.

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-12-2008, 10:49 PM
How come you never cook hamburgers for me in my dreams Pyske? :(

Psyke
Wed, 11-12-2008, 11:57 PM
I'll start by learning how to make them first. Free hamburgers for all! :p

KitKat
Thu, 11-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Free home-cooked hamburgers? Forget this dream business, that's worth going to Singapore for real. *starts packing her suitcase*

Assertn
Thu, 11-13-2008, 01:13 AM
I dreamt a while back that I was visiting one of the guys from the #lulz channel, and he was cooking like 20 strips of bacon. Then he got pissed when I went near the bacon.

rockmanj
Thu, 11-13-2008, 01:58 AM
Went near? Like you approached his bacon? lol

Xelbair
Thu, 11-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Nothing shall beat my dream, i travel the whole world to find my backpack and purge the filth that is on my friend!
I traveled from poland through rest of europe, then asia, and at last US - there i found my backpack(oh and i visited some ruins), then i travel back to motherland. after that i go through forest(i live in a city) to my school and i'm like "WTF?" after that i see one guy - my filthy friend - and use my backpack to purge the filth.
oh and btw - my backpack looks like this -> https://rockmetalshop.iai-shop.com/data/gfx/opinions/9/2/25129/small/mario18@onet.eu.jpg
Oh and terra - please don't kill me...yet

KitKat
Mon, 12-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Crazy and random, I had another dream featuring a Gotwoot member. To set up the dream, you should know that I meet once a week with some girls I know for Knit Night at a coffee shop, but lately we've been less than satisfied with the attitude of the highschool girls serving us at the place we usually go to, so we've been trying out a bunch of different coffee shops to find a better place for us.

So, a couple days ago I dreamed that I was meeting my knitting group at a new place we were trying out, but it was actually a machine shop/knitting store. Out front it was all yarn, but when you went to the back where we were knitting the walls were lined with engine parts and there was a table in the middle full of electronics and soldering irons. It was the middle of summer, so even though it was still light outside it was past suppertime. One of the last girls of the group to arrive was Saman who, naturally, was part of my knitting group too and always had been. She said she couldn't start knitting yet though because she hadn't had supper and needed to get some food first, so I told her I'd walk with her to a nearby food place, and then we could come back and knit.

The end.

saman
Mon, 12-08-2008, 12:29 AM
hahaha well, that's...an interesting dream, kitkat. i do like food. and knitting. maybe the next time i guest star in your dream, we can actually do both! :D

Buffalobiian
Sun, 02-01-2009, 05:41 AM
I had quite the random dream last night. I came home to see the Australian Federal Police in my house, taking photos and questioning my parents. When I got through the door, they confirmed my identity, sat me down in an authoritative manner and, in their words, had a chat with me. In my words, they interrogated me.

While they milked every detail and speculated about my researching biological weapons of mass destruction and my recent purchase of high-grade technical equipment, the tech team was hacking my laptop and desktop for trace evidence of plotting, encrypted messages and terrorist activity simulation programs.

After much accusations and lawful privacy infringement, they concluded I was a legit pharmacy student doing his research project who also happened to buy a wireless router and used LOL a lot when playing CS:S, bade me good night and left.

That's the second WTF dream this week.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-01-2009, 06:04 AM
so, you got away? the feds might believe you, but I have evidence (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=16549) (on each and every one of you guys)

Me? Create a virus, then release the antivirus.

Be the saviour of the world, as they honor and fear your wrath.

seriously, don't go around publishing this shit on the internet.