PDA

View Full Version : IRC (now w/ weddings)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

joker-kun
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Where is everyone on irc? I am gone for a month and suddenly its totally dead, like start supporting GW at least just idly or something, on mircx we had like 50 regs, now we have 15, everyone complained for the server to be moved to rizon now it is and the same ppl are there, c'mon out we wont bite.

EDIT:: Since this thread has been made (2 years now since I edited), the server is now on

irc.gotwoot.net
#gotwoot

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:08 PM
how do i connect to gw chan/serv.

joker-kun
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:18 PM
If you know how to use the basics of irc, just go to select server>All>Rizon, then when it connects simply type "/join #gotwoot" without the quotations.

If your really n00b and need to register a nick type /msg nickserv register password email in the main screen.

Mut
Thu, 09-30-2004, 10:09 PM
type this in your web browser if you already have mirc installed.

irc:irc.rizon.net/gotwoot

NOW, GO GO GO

Kakafosha
Thu, 09-30-2004, 10:21 PM
i too have noticed a low amount of users in the irc channel. i was gone for a couple months, when i first visited #gotwoot i had to use the scroll bar to see all users.

Gods_Son
Thu, 09-30-2004, 10:41 PM
IRC is better for chatting and making fun of people, and downloads also go faster than bittorrent. More of you should stop by.

Mut
Thu, 09-30-2004, 11:54 PM
i want these people to drop by in #gotwoot for a chat:

in order of who should come by first:

1. knives122
2. miaka
3. chambers
4. eurasian

be a team player and come join us.

EDIT:

and who cares about the reason why. we'll let you know when you come on.

miaka
Thu, 09-30-2004, 11:58 PM
if you wish for my presence that bad (maybe it was because of my latest edit in the Naruto thread)... maybe i will get irc and come by tommorow..

if it was asked absolutely politely.. i might say i will surely but......... lol.. jk... ^_^

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-01-2004, 05:14 AM
Mutata is pure evil.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Fri, 10-01-2004, 05:30 AM
yo yo...

be part of the irc decoration i shall then.

Raven
Fri, 10-01-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
how do i connect to gw chan/serv.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo
wtf?

I'm on IRC now but nobody's talking. Get in there people!!!! NOW!!!!!!

r3n
Fri, 10-01-2004, 06:23 AM
yeah i went on there for about a day a while back then joker-kun started being a twat so i left. maybe if he grows up a little and stops whining it might act be fun to chat there. for the moment ill stick to #ukterrorist on quakenet.

chambers
Fri, 10-01-2004, 07:26 AM
well when the other two go, maybe ill drop by. seeing as tho i was third on the list. mayeb you shoudl have made more than one list? maybe a people who we want to talk to list? girls we want to talk to list and people we want to rip the piss out of or be inpolite to list? .........isure i know where i fall....
j/k

kAi
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:10 AM
get on to rizon /server irc.rizon.net
then jump on gotwoot /join #gotwoot
get a registered nickname /msg nickserv register <password> <email>
without the <> and with your password and email...
and then send me your password....heh
come on...join you know ya wanna!

EDIT: oh once you registered nick
/msg nickserv identify <password>

Rek
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:14 PM
and kai is no fun to talk to , so more people join so I don't hafta talk to kai.....

niggaplzkthnx

Gods_Son
Fri, 10-01-2004, 02:05 PM
It's always nice to have more people to make fun of. You might even get to be in the next GW Survivor.

NM
Fri, 10-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Lol Gods_Son. But yeah, the channel needs more people!

Foomanchew24
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Not going to have many people visit if you just boot them because they don't participate in the manner you want them to. Not a very freindly channel. I don't think poeple are visting because they see the kind of comments some of you make and your lack of civility. Just my thoughts I know they don't matter but I share anyways.

Gods_Son
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Foomanchew, you have to earn respect. Anyways, other than me, most people are kidding around when they're being mean in there.

Foomanchew24
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:35 AM
I don't mind someone being mean, I can handle whatever someone can dish out. The fact that I was booted was more of an issue. Iit seems only the priveliged are allowed in the gotwoot channel. On the home page it openly ask people to stop by to the gotwoot channel and you boot people out if they dont do what you want them to. Its not a very open environment for a free exchange of ideas and chat when you just boot someone like I was, and I didn't say anything offense or anything. I can understand being booted for violating rules but it doesnt say anything about following what Mut@t@ says to do. I agree that you have to earn respect but he has not earned mine. What exactly does one have to do to earn respect anyways? I am atl east civil to most people except for those who lash out at me first. I don't go out of my way to make negative comments because I disagree with others or simply because I think it's funny to piss people off. That would be characteristic of a couple people who have been on theis forum for a while and have posted their opinion way too much. Yet I'm not respectible. Why because I'm new?

Gods_Son
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Getting "booted" really isn't an issue at all. You can come back from a kick right away, just turn on auto-rejoin.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Have thought about trying it out but.....dosen't sound like it's that welcoming of a place by reading these posts though.

Mut
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
I don't mind someone being mean, I can handle whatever someone can dish out. The fact that I was booted was more of an issue. Iit seems only the priveliged are allowed in the gotwoot channel. On the home page it openly ask people to stop by to the gotwoot channel and you boot people out if they dont do what you want them to. Its not a very open environment for a free exchange of ideas and chat when you just boot someone like I was, and I didn't say anything offense or anything. I can understand being booted for violating rules but it doesnt say anything about following what Mut@t@ says to do. I agree that you have to earn respect but he has not earned mine. What exactly does one have to do to earn respect anyways? I am atl east civil to most people except for those who lash out at me first. I don't go out of my way to make negative comments because I disagree with others or simply because I think it's funny to piss people off. That would be characteristic of a couple people who have been on theis forum for a while and have posted their opinion way too much. Yet I'm not respectible. Why because I'm new?
wtf? you make it sound like i'm the one who kicked you. guess what, it wasn't me. don't include my name in your bitching when i didn't do anything to you.

and stop being such a baby about this. you got kicked, big deal. it's not anything you should need a tampon for.

jing
don't let these posts fool you, shinobineko!, u can trust me

miaka
hmm seems like it shinobe neko.. i mean getting booted out really shows that they welcome you.. huh?

Munsu
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:46 AM
you guys are a bunch of wimps...

"He kicked me"... big deal... join back in... when you learn and understand the dynamics of irc then write all that shit you just said...

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:48 AM
"don't let these posts fool you, shinobineko!, u can trust me"

hmm you sure about that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif? Also hear there are rules and what not, like you have to tell an interesting story or something..

Gods_Son
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Stop by and find out for yourself.

jing
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:52 AM
It's only a boot, not like the end of the world or anything. It's our way of welcoming people. If they come back, then we know they might be cool to talk to.

miaka
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:56 AM
looks like there are complicated rules here in gotwoot ... and seems like there is a test you have to pass in got wooot channel? test of patience? according to jing? @_@ but shinobi prob can't go in to irc.. hearcd there is a rule called no girls allowed in irc.. or something.. so they won't let her in..

Munsu
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:00 AM
everyone has told their story... we have heard some lesbo stories... some shitting on their sleep stories... some masturbating and getting caught stories...

heck... Mutata told us about his castration operation and God_Son of his gay adventure... so feel free and join the party you lamers

Edit: if you are not comfortable going to the gotwoot channel you can always

/join #jokersucks-fans

at rizon

everyone is always welcome there

Gods_Son
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
everyone has told their story... we have heard some lesbo stories... some shitting on their sleep stories... some masturbating and getting caught stories...

heck... Mutata told us about his castration operation and God_Son of his gay adventure... so feel free and join the party you lamers

You wish Bud.

The only way you'll really know what it's like is if you join.

Foomanchew24
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:11 AM
Booting someone out is hardly a welcoming gesture, and now I'm not an interesting person to talk too. I hardly see the point of rejoining a channel where they boot you because you didn't participate, whats to stop them from rebooting you out over and over? (Especially people who are new to IRC, which I am not, people are not very interested in rejoining channels that the get booted out of for no reaseon)Your just a bunch of elitest snobs whos self important opinions are too important to have any one else offer an opinion different than your own. Oh well I don't usually dwell in IRC channels to chat anyways so no big loss to me. Just wanted to see who was there and what was going on. I came, I saw and I was booted. As stated I'm just not cool enough to talk to, so I am excluded. Besides if Mut@t@ is always there than it can't be that great of a place to hang.

I have nothing else further to say on the matter because it is pointless, because whenever I express my opinion then I am labeled as a whiner or not cool enough to talk to and such.

miaka
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:19 AM
hmm.. so that's what ppl are doing at irc.... booting ppl off if they dont' like them.. it's not surprising than why not many ppl are in irc.. totally agrees with foomanchew 24.. nobody would feel welcome there

Mut
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
Booting someone out is hardly a welcoming gesture, and now I'm not an interesting person to talk too. I hardly see the point of rejoining a channel where they boot you because you didn't participate, whats to stop them from rebooting you out over and over? (Especially people who are new to IRC, which I am not, people are not very interested in rejoining channels that the get booted out of for no reaseon)Your just a bunch of elitest snobs whos self important opinions are too important to have any one else offer an opinion different than your own. Oh well I don't usually dwell in IRC channels to chat anyways so no big loss to me. Just wanted to see who was there and what was going on. I came, I saw and I was booted. As stated I'm just not cool enough to talk to, so I am excluded. Besides if Mut@t@ is always there than it can't be that great of a place to hang.

I have nothing else further to say on the matter because it is pointless, because whenever I express my opinion then I am labeled as a whiner or not cool enough to talk to and such.
stop bringing up my name, i didn't do ANYTHING to you.

so what, we asked you to tell us a funny story, but you refused cuz you're not funny. and you know what could've stopped you from getting booted? TRYING to tell a funny story. you couldn't even attempt to tell one. how lame, be a team player.

and who said you were excluded? all you have to do is rejoin the channel. all of us kick each other several times a day and we don't care about it. hell, NarutoMaster gets owned every time he says something, but at least he isn't a uptight, sandy vagina and cries about it all the time like some of you.

Munsu
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:21 AM
You know what... dont come Foomanchew... you take a full paragraph to talk crap...

We are here to have fun... if you dont like it go to animesuki...

Foomanchew24
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Since when do I need to have areason to give you crap Mut@t@, you randomly attack people all the time. I would think you would appreciate a guy like me.

So, only funny people are allowed in the gotwoot channel? If i would have known that I definately would't have joined, seeing as I lack humor all together. (goes of to corner to cry because there is one less place for an unfunny person like foomanchew24 to go to. sniff, sniff)

You guys make me laugh, you are the ones who are to uptight and getting overly excited at my stupid uninteresting posts.

Besides I deal in sarcasm and sarcasm doesn't translate over the internet.

and bud I left a link for you to convert vcd to avi if you would take a look.

This was fun I hope something else like this comes up again so that we can all rationally discuss it like adults.

p.s. For anyone reading this, do try the IRC channel, your experince may be different than mine, I'm just not well like by some. What can you do, but give crap, or in my case throw crap, at those wo don't like you.

Mut@t@,Mut@t@,Mut@t@, whats wrong with saying your name? Its kinda catchy don't ya think

miaka
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:38 AM
i doubt that anyone will join after this..

by the way.. Foomanchew24 says it all..

Munsu
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:45 AM
thanks for the link Fooman... i did appreciate it...

that doesnt erase that you were talking crap in those post... damn if you read them again im sure you would agree

Mut
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:45 AM
miaka, go on irc! you'll have fun, trust me!

in fact, everyone should join!

don't listen to foomanchew, he's lame anyway. and don't ever talk about being 'civil' and 'adult-like' after you said you'd follow me around and bitch at me for everything cuz i said that one thread you made was stupid, hypocrite.

Arcn3ss
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
You know what... dont come Foomanchew... you take a full paragraph to talk crap...

We are here to have fun... if you don't like it go to animesuki...

I completely agree. If you don't like it, dont come. Stop whining about Mut@t@ and how much you don't want to go into the IRC chat. You were kicked, get over it.

Miaka, if you have anything relevant or important to say ever, let me know. I'll mark it down on my calendar as the day you haven't wasted my time reading you're posts. If you're not spouting useless crap, you're trying to piss off someone on purpose. Stop starting shit, hypocrite.

miaka
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:47 AM
i m fully convinced now that i shouldn't go in there you guys prob finds me boring just like you found Foomanchew24 boring.. you guys will boot me out in a sec...

edit: tell me when you guys turn nice.. then i might stop by..
@_@ when was i so popular.. ? looks like everybody wants a piece of me.. ^_^ anyways.. GOd's son.. i don't need excuse to not do anything.. i just said "maybe i will come by" but seeing this post.. i made my decision.. besides.. i thought irc was no girl zone.. according to some one

Assertn
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:53 AM
we wouldnt want just anyone waltzing into the channel anyway.....
its important to follow policy in the #gotwoot channel in order to keep things from being overrun by noobs like the forums have been

Foomanchew24
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:54 AM
whats wrong with talking crap if i have a valid point? I tell it like it is, maybe the rest will treat others with more respect when visiting the gotwoot channel. It seems that I am the only person not allowed to talk crap, thats awfully hypocritical. I can be mean too but I didn't start it, although I did have fun participating in it.

Gods_Son
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:57 AM
Foomanchew, you act like you don't care, and then post over and over about the channel. You were there for less than 5 minutes, stop acting like you know anything. Miaka, you're just looking for excuses not to come.

v Of course I know everything. v

Foomanchew24
Sat, 10-02-2004, 02:03 AM
I do care! I feel rejected and now I am lashing out. See what happens when you deal with a mentally unstable person.

And I suppose you know everything?

kAi
Sat, 10-02-2004, 07:48 AM
damn people....
join the channel, get kicked, auto-join right back in, make fun of people, they make fun of you, get kicked again, auto-join again...
hate someone, someone hate you, like someone, someone like you just join the channel...
its not a case of finding one boring or not, except after you get kicked, and then auto-join again!
it doesnt matter who you are in the channel, your bound to get kicked, even people with power get kicked!

its all in good hunour......or is it?

NM
Sat, 10-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Yeah you guys, just join! If you all must know, almost everyone in the channel makes fun of me and I kicked out of the channel by Gods_Son alot to. But I can rejoin anyway and I know everyone who makes fun of me is just jokin around. And what Kai said is true, people who have the power to kick get kicked themselves! So join #gotwoot!

jing
Sat, 10-02-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by: miaka
i m fully convinced now that i shouldn't go in there you guys prob finds me boring just like you found Foomanchew24 boring.. you guys will boot me out in a sec...

edit: tell me when you guys turn nice.. then i might stop by..
@_@ when was i so popular.. ? looks like everybody wants a piece of me.. ^_^ anyways.. GOd's son.. i don't need excuse to not do anything.. i just said "maybe i will come by" but seeing this post.. i made my decision.. besides.. i thought irc was no girl zone.. according to some one

Miaka, you love to argue on the forums and yet this time you got pursuaded and manipulated quite easily. By the way, a boot is JUST a boot, omg, it's not like we end your life jeez. Foomanchew24 obviously has no friends, if any of his friends kicked him for fun, he would have taken a knife and stab them. By the way Kitkat is a girl and shes earned respect from us. So please stop assuming and making us look bad, when ACTUALLY you have no idea what is going on.

Gods_Son
Sat, 10-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Yeah you guys, just join! If you all must know, almost everyone in the channel makes fun of me and I kicked out of the channel by Gods_Son alot to. But I can rejoin anyway and I know everyone who makes fun of me is just jokin around. And what Kai said is true, people who have the power to kick get kicked themselves! So join #gotwoot!

I'm not joking around, I actually hate you.

v It's free. v

Mr.X
Sat, 10-02-2004, 02:43 PM
dont got irc cuz i dont wanna pay for it. im too poor.

chambers
Sat, 10-02-2004, 02:53 PM
there free versions right?

Mut
Sat, 10-02-2004, 02:59 PM
i think you can just keep using even if the evaluation period expires.

Munsu
Sat, 10-02-2004, 03:20 PM
just google for key gen.... serial... or something similar and you'll have a legit copy

joker-kun
Sat, 10-02-2004, 08:32 PM
You don't have to register irc, and you can use it after the evaluation period. Also, no one is wanted who can't get past mine and GS's welcome. Join the channel to see what I mean.

Assassin
Sun, 10-03-2004, 12:59 PM
*bump*

y r u ppl still not on irc!

Eurasian
Sun, 10-03-2004, 02:21 PM
i went on irc. u get interrogated. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Gods_Son
Sun, 10-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i went on irc. u get interrogated.

Don't lie, there was no interrogation.

Kenshiro
Sun, 10-03-2004, 02:54 PM
I cant believe people are actually scared to go on IRC. What a fucking bunch of pussies.

"Im not going to go because someone might be mean to me..."

stop being gay

Assertn
Sun, 10-03-2004, 03:11 PM
i went on irc. u get interrogated.
i take it you never sat around a campfire and told stories before, huh?

Eurasian
Sun, 10-03-2004, 04:16 PM
we sang songs around the campfire

Rek
Sun, 10-03-2004, 04:36 PM
you got a campfire? when I get on the chan we just laugh at how I'm gay and my mothers a whore

KitKat
Sun, 10-03-2004, 05:31 PM
I'm on irc off and on, depending on how much homework I have. But seriously, it's fun. You get to know your fellow gotwooters, and I consider many of them to be my friends now. Don't judge the channel by what you hear in this thread, though. Come check it out and see for yourself, and take the time to get to know people. It's worth it.

hitomi
Sun, 10-03-2004, 08:53 PM
Though I haven't used IRC before, I still think it might be interesting to join and talk with other gotwoot people.

Eurasian
Sun, 10-03-2004, 09:03 PM
yah it is actually fun...sometimes. even i have given in.

Aeon
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:30 AM
i want these people to drop by in #gotwoot for a chat:

in order of who should come by first:

1. knives122
2. miaka
3. chambers
4. eurasian

be a team player and come join us.

EDIT:

and who cares about the reason why. we'll let you know when you come on.

I didn't make the cool kids list i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

Souryusen
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:43 PM

Yes, and what fun we had. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Krbadass
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:28 PM
All of you start getting on irc or your all banned.

Eurasian
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

Yes, and what fun we had.

whatever happens in irc stays there.

animefreak
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:51 PM
i wanted to join, but i had no idea how to use it. Do i have to install something?

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Ursasina's interrogation was hilarious. Parts of it I saw at least i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif EXPLICITY!

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:25 AM
ah yes.....good times.......good times

Eurasian
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:48 AM
Terra...if u think that was explicit...u shoulda stayed...for the XXX part...anyways...

animefreak, there's many threads dealing w/ installing irc.

kAi
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by: animefreak
i wanted to join, but i had no idea how to use it. Do i have to install something?

download mIRC from www.mirc.com

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-07-2004, 02:25 AM
Terra...if u think that was explicit...u shoulda stayed...for the XXX part...anyways...

So much for whatever happens in IRC stays there. Go to the channel if you haven't already.

Y
Thu, 10-07-2004, 01:46 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=circle+jerk&btnG=Search

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

oh, that explains why i see you idle in there all the time

Y
Thu, 10-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: Y The Alien

oh, that explains why i see you idle in there all the time

It's the reason I lurk on SA.

animefreak
Thu, 10-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

Originally posted by: animefreak

download mIRC from www.mirc.com

is it free? cuz is say when 30 days is over i must register if i wanted to continue using it, is cost 20 dollars.

Eurasian
Thu, 10-07-2004, 05:44 PM
it says that but just keep pressing "continue." it's free.

Mr.X
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:02 PM
k....i just installed mIRC..... i dont know if i did everything right, but i joined #gotwoot. and i dont think anyone was there.....

edit: do you have to "disconnect" everytime? or can you just click the X?

Mut
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by: Mr.X
k....i just installed mIRC..... i dont know if i did everything right, but i joined #gotwoot. and i dont think anyone was there.....
you obviously did something wrong.

type this in your web browser:

irc:irc.rizon.net/gotwoot

it should launch irc and connect you immediately. it's not hard.

Mr.X
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:07 PM
i actually figured it out by myself! but thx anyways. im on right now.

jing
Sun, 10-10-2004, 05:26 PM
damn i cant get into the server, it says connection refused...

animefreak
Sun, 10-10-2004, 11:41 PM
it says that but just keep pressing "continue." it's free.

just install it...just hope is free cuz is say 30 days left.

Board of Command
Sun, 10-10-2004, 11:53 PM
I'm not really into irc. All the flashy flourescent colors give me a headache.

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
I'm not really into irc. All the flashy flourescent colors give me a headache.

you now you can change the colors... you can have it plain black and white

Y
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Permabanned for accidentally spoiling Naruto for Krbadass.

Also, Heavy P is *not* me.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:11 PM
.:Recent: GSD 1 - KKM 21 - TenTen 19-24 - Ai Baby 26 | Welcome to #gotwoot | Check out the new FAQ section | Rules: 1. do talk 2. do not spoil 3. download in #animeone 4. ph33r KrB 5. obey | Yesterdays topic: Mutata wants to see a picture of you

sorry, bud. i know it was an accident but it does say not to spoil on the channel topic. D:

EDIT:

you were just unlucky. you happened to spoil when krb wasn't away.

Y
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Yeah, and you - and everyone else in there - does it all the damn time, as a matter of course. Hell, the discussion that got me banned (spoiler sigs) was discussed by everyone active in there and spoiled recent manga chapters.

EDIT:

"You have been forbidden to post/reply or edit a message in these forums."

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/8643/banned.png

I've been locked out of my profile and posting, yet I can edit this 1 post. So, uh, have fun Mutata and Assertn, and remember that Sasuke can beat Kurenai's ass.

Funny, GS.

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:36 PM
You were so close to that Genin rank too.

Assassin
Fri, 10-15-2004, 12:16 AM
u've been banned from #gw? that sucks

well u'll get unbdanned eventually

kAi
Sat, 10-16-2004, 12:17 AM
ic you've been banned from #gotwoot, hmmm not good.
is he banned from the forums also?

Eurasian
Sat, 10-16-2004, 04:30 PM
cuz he spoiled something then i think he is banned from the forums...

Mut
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:52 AM
why am i not seeing new people on irc.

hurry up and get in the channel.

#gotwoot
irc.rizon.net

Gods_Son
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Stop trying to have conversations on the forum, and do it on IRC instead.

PSJ
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:04 PM
stop crying about irc. ppl will come when they want to. ill try to start coming regularly when i have installed irc again.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:10 PM
Meanie!! ;_;

No, actually, I just didn't know there was an irc channel for gotw00t, so I'll try to drop by whenever I can, so thanks for pointing the topic out

(answering your question: Yes, I'm too lazy to search for it myself, so what)

Now I'm off to play Dungeond & Dragons for the rest of the day =P

Gods_Son
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm stopping the spam conversations, but you wouldn't know about that, right PSJ?

The only crying I'm seeing lately is you asking for a Gundam Seed Destiny section.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:29 PM
WD, if you can't find the channel check your PM inbox i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kAi
Sun, 10-17-2004, 09:32 PM
its just better to go on the irc channel than to chat on the forum.
its live chat unlike this.

Mut
Tue, 10-19-2004, 08:29 PM
guys don't be scared of irc and come drop by. i'm now powerless in there.

#gotwoot
irc.rizon.net

Omake
Tue, 10-19-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm headed there now.

joker-kun
Tue, 10-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Aww, poor Mut, I have power now, so im obligated to be nice, so main aswell drop in.

PossiblE
Wed, 10-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Edit: Bleh, excuse my stupidity.

kAi
Tue, 10-26-2004, 01:51 AM
people seem to be having trouble connecting to rizon
well there is this site that shows different rizon servers. http://searchirc.com/servers/rizon
use them instead of irc.rizon.net
well i usually connect through irc.sexualrice.net
that always working for me at least, some splits but yeah.
and check the site there are others you can use

jing
Thu, 10-28-2004, 03:08 PM
kai, you are godly.

Assertn
Thu, 10-28-2004, 08:03 PM
so wait, all the servers on that list link with rizon?

EDIT: nm

DO
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:56 PM
I joined the channel and I'am alive still.....for now....

Assassin
Fri, 10-29-2004, 11:47 AM
say somehting, and that'll soon change i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit:

heres an incentive for u all to come to #gotwoot:

u migth get lucky, find a drunk terracosmo, and have him make u an op!

and then u can kick Mut@t@ outta the channel and enjoy a brief glimpse of the mighty op powers!

and i speak from experience i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

http://img75.exs.cx/img75/1896/tookorean2.jpg

tehres alot of fun to be had when drunken ops are involved....so come join the fun!

(im so gonna get banned for this)

PossiblE
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:03 PM
people seem to be having trouble connecting to rizon
well there is this site that shows different rizon servers. http://searchirc.com/servers/rizon
use them instead of irc.rizon.net
well i usually connect through irc.sexualrice.net
that always working for me at least, some splits but yeah.
and check the site there are others you can use

Hmmm, it seems once I can't connect to irc.rizon.net I can't connect to any of the others as well.

kAi
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:19 PM
i just checked the list now and tried out about 7, and they work.

are you typing
/server irc.evilpanties.net
/server irc.devoid.us
/server irc.digital-anarchy.org
/server irc.eu.fullmetal.org

Souryusen
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by: PossiblE
Hmmm, it seems once I can't connect to irc.rizon.net I can't connect to any of the others as well.

I find that irc.rizon.org works just fine. Give it a try.

PossiblE
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Ah, it finally worked, thanks guys.

Mut
Sat, 10-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Assassin, you seem to think you're funny.

http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/ircowned.jpg

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Lol, you are never gonna get your +o back if Ciber sees this. I was just havin' some fun, but you actually ban people who try to get back at you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

As for the drunk thing, yeah, come see me when I'm drunk. I'm sooo funny. Yeah, really.

Gaaah.

Assassin
Sat, 10-30-2004, 10:59 PM
haha, r u kidding mut? it was well worth it. its just too bad no one important was active at the time, except one or two ppl.

one of my finest moments, and there was only a drunk swede and a canadian to see it. ah well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mr.X
Sat, 10-30-2004, 11:28 PM
damn mut. how come your IRC looks so stylish?

kAi
Sun, 10-31-2004, 07:13 AM
Possible: np
Mr.X: because he changed the display properties.

Mut
Sun, 10-31-2004, 04:52 PM
Mr.X: because he changed the display properties.
wrong. it's cuz i'm a badass.

and it was fun having you in #gotwoot, assassin. hah.

Deblas
Sun, 10-31-2004, 05:13 PM
it looks kinda fun. i'll drop in when i have the time

Mut
Wed, 11-17-2004, 01:09 AM
<%Mut[at]t[at]> even though lindsay lohan isn't THAT good looking and way too pale
<%Mut[at]t[at]> something about her
<%Mut[at]t[at]> makes me wanna fuck her inside out
<%Gods_Son> no, she's hot
<%Mut[at]t[at]> she's too pale, it pisses me off
<+Budweineken> <%Mut[at]t[at]> makes me wanna fuck her inside out <--- probably her tits
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol, nah... i actually like her acting
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i think it's so much better than the other teen girls
<%Gods_Son> are you serious?
<+Budweineken> well gonna sleep now... just came in to say one funny comment
<%Gods_Son> you've actually seen a lindsay lohan movie
<%Mut[at]t[at]> yes =(
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i just downloaded mean girls
<%Mut[at]t[at]> and watched it
<%Gods_Son> I hate you
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i also saw freaky friday
<%Mut[at]t[at]> but that one sucked
<%Mut[at]t[at]> mean girls owned
<+Budweineken> i saw confessions of a teenage.... blah blhan blhan
<+Budweineken> freaky friday was not that bad
<+Budweineken> i want to see mean girls
<%Gods_Son> both of you
<%Gods_Son> kill yourselves
<%Gods_Son> now
<+Budweineken> i just watch about anything
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
<+Budweineken> i even used to watch dawson's creek (when i found out about katie holmes)
<%Mut[at]t[at]> k, i'm not -that- gay
<+Budweineken> waht
<%Gods_Son> hah
<+Budweineken> katie holmes
<%Gods_Son> even Mut called you gay
<+Budweineken> she's worth it
<%Gods_Son> stfu
<%Gods_Son> you were watching Joshua Jackson
<+Budweineken> lol
<%Mut[at]t[at]> haha

------------------------------

<%Budweineken> <%Mut[at]t[at]> misha_san no esta aqui <--- working on your spanish skills?
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i took 6 years of spanish you poon
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i'll own ya
<%Budweineken> hehehe... probably... i suck at talking any language
<%Mut[at]t[at]> that's cuz
<%Mut[at]t[at]> you don't talk languages
<%Mut[at]t[at]> you speak it
<@Gods_Son> got him
<%Mut[at]t[at]> word
* %Budweineken feels pwned

<+Samanosuke> anyway, Eurasian|away doesnt need a voice
<@Gai_Daigouji> if someone gave it to her...there is no reason to take it away
<+Samanosuke> yes there is
<@Gai_Daigouji> unless she did something stupid to deserve it
<Gods_Son> you weren't even around when it happened
<+Samanosuke> ya
<Gods_Son> so stop trying to act like you know what's going on
<+Samanosuke> lol
<+Samanosuke> ya
<@Gai_Daigouji> and "because she is a filthy slut" isnt a reason...nor is anything like it
<+Samanosuke> cuz you dont know jack
<+Samanosuke> m/f

<@Gai_Daigouji> if you manage to show a shred of respect to someone...you might get a little in return
<Samanosuke> pffft
<Gods_Son> hah
<Samanosuke> ..l..
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
<Samanosuke> if i knew a emote to grab my crotch id use it right now

i'll post more funnies later...

kAi
Wed, 11-17-2004, 01:56 AM
haha, damn and i wasnt around for these.

Mut
Wed, 11-17-2004, 02:09 AM
more... this one is about NarutoMaster's dirty hindu/mexican/christian indian mustache. please note when it first started...

Session Start: Wed Oct 06 07:29:31 2004
<NarutoMaster> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/NarutoMaster/100_0946.jpg
<%Gods_Son> I like the dirty moustache
<%Gods_Son> he pulls it off nicely
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
<%Mut[at]t[at]> he looks like a 29 year old
<%Gods_Son> and he looks really boring
<%Gods_Son> somehow
<%Gods_Son> you can just tell

Session Time: Mon Oct 11 00:00:00 2004
<%Gods_Son> NM, shave your moustache
<NarutoMaster> really GS?
<%Gods_Son> yeah
<%Gods_Son> trust me

Session Time: Thu Oct 14 00:00:00 2004
<%Gods_Son> maybe if he didn't have that fuckin moustache
<NarutoMaster> dammit GS, i said ill shave it

Session Start: Wed Nov 03 07:25:59 2004
<%Gods_Son> NM, you got that shaved off moustache pic yet?
<NarutoMaster> no

somehow we got on the subject of making out...

<%Mut[at]t[at]> NM
<%Mut[at]t[at]> you can't make out with any girls yet
<NarutoMaster> until i shave the stache right
<%Mut[at]t[at]> your mustache will scratch up their faces
<NarutoMaster> yea yea
<%Mut[at]t[at]> exactly
<%Mut[at]t[at]> you're getting it
<Winged_Dancer> Mut's got a point!

ALMOST A MONTH HAS GONE AND BY I BET THAT STACHE IS NOW A JUNGLE.

<%_kAi_> 11:37
<%_kAi_> for you mut?
<%Mut[at]t[at]> yes
<%Mut[at]t[at]> what time is it there?
<%_kAi_> 6:32
<%Mut[at]t[at]> pm?
<%_kAi_> give or take.
<%_kAi_> yeah
<%Mut[at]t[at]> what day?
<%_kAi_> 18/11
<%_kAi_> thursday
<%Mut[at]t[at]> wednesday here
<%Mut[at]t[at]> so you're like...
<%Mut[at]t[at]> 19 hours ahead?
<%_kAi_> something like that.
<+Arcness> fucking kai lives in the future
<+Arcness> mut..he's too good for the past
<+Arcness> like normal ppl
<%Mut[at]t[at]> hahah

somehow we got to talking about our real names...

<%Gods_Son> Xollence, what's yours?
<+Xollence> James Jhoung
<%Gods_Son> similar
<%Gods_Son> except way more foreign at the end
<+Xollence> hehe the only jhoung in the world
<+Xollence> no one else spells it that way
<%Gods_Son> do you pronounce it jong?
<+Xollence> jung
<%Mut[at]t[at]> he's a dumb korean
<%Gods_Son> I see
<%Gods_Son> the ho is silent
<%Gods_Son> that's the way it should be
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol

more later...

kAi
Fri, 11-19-2004, 04:35 AM
I'll add to that future talk.

[06:36] <+Arcness> fucking guy
[06:36] <+Arcness> i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
[06:36] <%_kAi_> your so yesteday.
[06:36] <%Mut[at]t[at]> that's so funny
[06:36] <%_kAi_> your living in the past man
[06:36] <%Mut[at]t[at]> he IS the future
[06:37] <+Arcness> hahaha
[06:39] <%_kAi_> yeah the future
[06:39] <%_kAi_> whoops
[06:39] <+Arcness> haha
[06:39] <+Arcness> bastard and your future time
[06:39] <+Arcness> so hows tomorrow look?
[06:40] <+Arcness> so do we have cars that fly yet?
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> wait
[06:40] <%_kAi_> nah im still practicing.
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> wtf
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> i don't get it
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> since kai
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> is in front of
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> physically
[06:40] <%_kAi_> i put someone in the car and push it off a cliff.
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> and geographically
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> shouldn't we also be in the future
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> cuz we are in front of kai
[06:40] <%Mut[at]t[at]> geographically
[06:41] <%_kAi_> ummmm...
[06:41] <%_kAi_> you are the past.
[06:41] <%_kAi_> i know its hard to deal with.
[06:41] <%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
[06:41] <%_kAi_> but you have the canadians.
[06:41] <%Mut[at]t[at]> ...lol

Gods_Son
Sat, 11-20-2004, 01:33 AM
Go to the channel.

Board of Command
Sat, 11-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Maybe I'll come to the channel one day, it looks exciting.

So...Can I get unbanned now?

Eurasian
Sun, 11-21-2004, 02:33 AM
yah everyone should at least just come into the channel and check it out. then you can leave...you'll only get dissed in there. i guess you can just lurk..it pisses people off. =D haha...*silence*

Mut
Sun, 11-21-2004, 03:23 AM
So...Can I get unbanned now?
you want us to unban you after you told us to go to a site that fucks up our comps? nope, not happening. just be happy you can still come here.

maybe when one of us is drunk we'll accidentally unban you.

Assertn
Sun, 11-21-2004, 04:01 AM
ohhh.....that was YOU BOC?
i was wondering who that guy was....

nobody messes with the sanmods!

Board of Command
Sun, 11-21-2004, 10:48 PM
Omg it's not a virus, it's just some javascript. All you have to do to stop it is do Ctrl-Alt-Delete then stop iexplore.exe process. It can't harm your computer because you're not physically downloading and running malicious code. It's basically the same thing as the QUICK REPLY button on the forum, except it opens infinite windows instead of one.

I can't believe I got banned for posting that...You guys are paranoid.

Samanosuke
Sun, 11-21-2004, 11:13 PM
.:19·37·45:. Samanosuke sets mode: +b *!*@*.SPEEDe.golden.net

ty

Gods_Son
Wed, 11-24-2004, 07:27 PM
yah everyone should at least just come into the channel and check it out. then you can leave...you'll only get dissed in there. i guess you can just lurk..it pisses people off. =D haha...*silence*

That's enough. Don't give the wrong impression.

Deblas
Wed, 11-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Im definetly there. Those funnies you posted Mut@t@ are great!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 11-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Omg it's not a virus, it's just some javascript. All you have to do to stop it is do Ctrl-Alt-Delete then stop iexplore.exe process. It can't harm your computer because you're not physically downloading and running malicious code. It's basically the same thing as the QUICK REPLY button on the forum, except it opens infinite windows instead of one.

I can't believe I got banned for posting that...You guys are paranoid.

norton doesnt pop up saying "a virus has attempted to infect your computer" from a website that just opens infinite windows

if you didnt notice this, then i think you might want to check your computer for viruses asap

Board of Command
Thu, 11-25-2004, 07:09 PM
Norton might classify it as a virus, but don't worry it's safe. I've been to that site lots of times before and I scan my computer periodically, and I'm fine. McAfee simply classifies it as Javascript, which I agree with.

The bottom line is, I wouldn't post a virus on IRC.

Ok here's my alert from McAfee
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/smily_alert.jpg
One of an anti-virus's functions is to detect the usage of javascript. As long as the alert isn't from German warez sites or porn sites, you're fine.

Mut
Thu, 11-25-2004, 08:08 PM
the point is, you actually did it and you don't even look sorry for it. whether it's a virus or not isn't even the main problem. maybe if you apologized or even sounded remotely sorry, i would've considered unbanning you, but nah.

anyway, have a good thanksgiving weekend, guys. i'll post some more funnies later.

Board of Command
Thu, 11-25-2004, 08:19 PM
There's nothing to apologize for really. I posted that as a practical joke, but unfortunately you guys actually took it seriously and banned me without ANY warning. I have no reason to feel guilty because I didn't do anything bad or wrong, you guys just stubbornly think I did. How am I supposed to apologize for that? Am I supposed to say "I'm sorry for making you close your browser"? or "I'm sorry for offending you with a laughing smily"?

Or how about this?
"I'm sorry for potentially scaring you, I just didn't expect you'd be so serious about it"
================================================== =====
PS:
Frankly, I really don't care if you uplift the ban. All I'm saying is that I don't feel like I had a fair judgment.

At first I thought it was just one of those temporary bans, so a day later I went back to the channel, but my Sysreset's nick manager automatically reset my nick to "paramecium002", which is my registered nick for Rizon. Since I have a dynamic IP, I was able to get into the channel, only to find out that I was under the wrong nick. So, I disconnected, changed my nick back to "BoC", and went back in, only to meet up with that samanosuke guy, who said "no use trying to fool us, just leave". Then I was promptly banned again, without any warning like last time.

In the end you have to make a choice. If you truly believe that I was there with the intention to kill your computer with a virus, then fine, keep me banned because you have a legitimate reason to. If you don't think that but still persistently keep me banned for whatever reasons, then fine, keep me banned. But then your judgment is not fit for a mod position.

Deblas
Thu, 11-25-2004, 09:36 PM
hey guys i cant get to the irc channel. I use the message Krbadass put in the news but it cant find it. can somebody help me out

Board of Command
Thu, 11-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Type this exactly:

/server irc.rizon.net

(wait for it to connect)
*then*

/join #gotwoot

edit: clarity

Deblas
Thu, 11-25-2004, 09:45 PM
ooh okay, thanks BOC

Mut
Thu, 11-25-2004, 10:15 PM
BoC, you're so sneaky with your dynamic ip =\

you can go back on IRC now, you've been unbanned. let me know how your next visit to #gotwoot was.

EDIT:

btw, i was kidding.

Assertn
Thu, 11-25-2004, 10:30 PM
yes well giving a mod a url that pops up virus warnings after they just dealt with a computer crisis and still had half of a 1500 word term paper to turn in a few days from when that happened isnt exactly a bright idea

Board of Command
Thu, 11-25-2004, 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear, that really sucks.

Well I guess I'll have to be more considerate of what to post and what not post in the future i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

That brings up another topic: GOATSE........Ok just jk this time, I won't post that ever again i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PS.
...My address is still banned. Oh well, I'll refrain from resetting my modem and just check back tomorrow.

Gods_Son
Fri, 11-26-2004, 12:31 AM
There's nothing to apologize for really. I posted that as a practical joke, but unfortunately you guys actually took it seriously and banned me without ANY warning. I have no reason to feel guilty because I didn't do anything bad or wrong, you guys just stubbornly think I did. How am I supposed to apologize for that? Am I supposed to say "I'm sorry for making you close your browser"? or "I'm sorry for offending you with a laughing smily"?

Or how about this?
"I'm sorry for potentially scaring you, I just didn't expect you'd be so serious about it"
I didn't care about the link. You're just annoying.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 11-26-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by: Gods_Son

Or how about this?
I didn't care about the link. You're just annoying.

haha

And thats what makes GS a badass.

InnerSakuraChan
Fri, 11-26-2004, 05:26 PM
what can i say?
I'm lame i dont have IRC
i am bad at teh intarweb.
if someone wants to give me a free version, i suppose i could join.

Mut
Fri, 11-26-2004, 05:35 PM
www.mirc.com

just download the version and keep on clicking continue even if the 30 days is up. or you can just dl the key generator, which i have. you can just PM me or something.

InnerSakuraChan
Fri, 11-26-2004, 06:58 PM
cool. that was easy.

kay, kids, I be inner_kitsune
a combination of two of my intarweb handles.

DO
Sat, 11-27-2004, 04:12 AM
I'am at the channel....why can't YOU!?

Assassin
Sat, 11-27-2004, 03:43 PM
why can't i what?

did u mean y "aren't" you?

Mut
Sat, 11-27-2004, 04:31 PM
kooshi, you've been selected as an invite to join us in #gotwoot.

get your ass in here now.

EDIT:

response to below:

oops chambers, that's my bad. you can come back in now.

chambers
Sun, 11-28-2004, 07:02 PM
am i banned or is the room not open at the mo?

well terra seing as tho your mod can you answer me?

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-28-2004, 07:07 PM
"But then your judgment is not fit for a mod position."

I have no idea how many times I've seen random people ending their posts with that.
What do they think, that their argument becomes cooler and more valid?

kooshi
Sun, 11-28-2004, 08:19 PM
kooshi, you've been selected as an invite to join us in #gotwoot.

get your ass in here now.

Hmm, IRC, eh? Well, I guess I'll download it and see what the hype is all about.

EDIT: Strange, I type in "#gotwoot" into the channel thingy, but I'm the only one there. Explanation anyone?

Mut
Sun, 11-28-2004, 08:31 PM
you're doing something wrong. make sure you're in one of the servers for the rizon network and just type /j gotwoot

Board of Command
Sun, 11-28-2004, 10:08 PM
kooshi read my post on bottom of the previous page.

Mut
Mon, 11-29-2004, 01:53 AM
more irc funnies!

<YTheAlien> None of you people read American comics do you?
<+Budweineken> no
<%Mut[at]t[at]> <--- not gay
<Eurasian> lol
<YTheAlien> Mut[at]t[at], you read Naruto, don't you?
<%Mut[at]t[at]> yeah
<%Mut[at]t[at]> are you implying that
<%Mut[at]t[at]> it makes me gay if i read naruto
<YTheAlien> no
<YTheAlien> merely that you were implying that it makes me gay to read American comics when you read Japanese comics of similar caliber
<+Budweineken> he just doesnt read Archie
<YTheAlien> the manga genre is really underutilized
<@Gods_Son> YTheAlien, name some of the American comics you read
<+Budweineken> Archie
<@Gods_Son> gay
<+Arcness> richie rich
<@Gods_Son> gay
<YTheAlien> Transmetropolitan
<@Gods_Son> gay
<+Arcness> caspar
<@Gods_Son> gay
<YTheAlien> Sandman
<@Gods_Son> gay
<%Mut[at]t[at]> HAHAH
<@Gods_Son> that's enough
<@Gods_Son> I think I've proven my point

-----------------------

<NarutoMaster> lol, is it easy to pick up girls in college?
<%Mut[at]t[at]> it's easy to pick up girls
<%Mut[at]t[at]> period
<%Mut[at]t[at]> well, if you're a stud
<%Gods_Son> for you
<%Gods_Son> try going for younger girls
<%Gods_Son> only one or two year difference though
<NarutoMaster> oh
<NarutoMaster> ill keep that in mind then
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
<%Mut[at]t[at]> watch NM pick up a 9 year old
<%Gods_Son> heh
<NarutoMaster> ok, im not that desperate to go with a 9 year old
<%Gods_Son> with candy
<%Gods_Son> NM, you do want poon though, right?
<NarutoMaster> yeah, i do
<%Gods_Son> k
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
<%Mut[at]t[at]> ahah
<%Gods_Son> just making sure

-----------------------

<%Mut[at]t[at]> pic?
<NarutoMaster> nope
<NarutoMaster> i told u, my dad has the camera
<NarutoMaster> he wont be back until december 10
<%Mut[at]t[at]> take it from your dad
<%Mut[at]t[at]> oh
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i see
<%Mut[at]t[at]> he told you
<%Mut[at]t[at]> he'll be 'back'
<NarutoMaster> lol
<%Mut[at]t[at]> yeah... well, i think i should tell you now since you're old enough
<%Gods_Son> what's so funny NM?
<%Mut[at]t[at]> your dad is gone NM
<%Mut[at]t[at]> that heartless bastard ain't coming back
<NarutoMaster> Mut, ive been talking to him on the phone
<NarutoMaster> i think he's coming back i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
<%Gods_Son> your moustache was just too dirty
<%Gods_Son> who could blame him

-----------------------

<+YTheAlien> http://img80.exs.cx/img80/581/moron-keyboard.jpg
<+YTheAlien> I'd pay good money for that keyboard
<%Samanosuke> heh
<%Samanosuke> it would be hard to type
<%Samanosuke> if everytime you hit the d button
<%Samanosuke> it typed damn
<%Mut[at]t[at]> gee
<%Mut[at]t[at]> no shit sam

more later...

btw, kooshi, why did you leave?

kooshi
Mon, 11-29-2004, 02:01 AM

btw, kooshi, why did you leave?

I didn't leave, I was booted, hehe. Dunno why though i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Y
Mon, 11-29-2004, 02:10 AM
They do that to everyone.

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-29-2004, 06:16 AM
Nah, only people with Rock Lee avatars.

kooshi
Mon, 11-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Aw, what's wrong with Lee? He's a cool guy.... well, except for his appearance, hehe.
Still, whatever. I don't care about being booted and such.

Mut
Wed, 12-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey kids. Recently a new manga channel has been made so that the manga readers aren't restricted from talking about it (spoiling) while there are anime only viewers in the main gotwoot channel.

The new channel is #gotwoot-manga so join in the channel and you won't be banned like YTheAlien and received the 'Dumbass Spoiler' title for spoiling.

Gryphon
Wed, 12-01-2004, 07:10 PM
im lurking in the gotwoot channel right now haha

Mut
Wed, 12-01-2004, 10:37 PM
hey, we're looking for someone to replace NarutoMaster's spot on the IRC channel cuz NarutoMaster has been slacking a lot. we originally selected kooshi as the primary candidate but he turned out to be... what one would call; useless.

anyway, come on guys. come join us at #gotwoot and #gotwoot-manga and try out for NarutoMaster's position. but no pussies allowed, you gotta be tough.

kooshi
Wed, 12-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Haha, you guys haven't even told me the reason why I should've gone. Besides, getting kicked like that is quite discouraging, especially on someone who has no idea how to use IRC, hahaha.

Mut
Thu, 12-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Haha, you guys haven't even told me the reason why I should've gone.
if you haven't figured it out by now, then you don't deserve to replace NarutoMaster.

Besides, getting kicked like that is quite discouraging, especially on someone who has no idea how to use IRC, hahaha.
i thought i already explained this.

but no pussies allowed, you gotta be tough.

kAi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:09 AM
getting kicked from IRC is a fun and exhilirating experience.
just be sure to return, or have auto-j on kick.

someone for NM's position, lol.

Raven
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:09 AM
NM's position? You mean Ass-Clown?

kAi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:54 AM
yeah pretty much, and dirty mustouche (sp?).
the default guy to say something to, if there is no one else.

Board of Command
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:38 PM
I'll see if I can try NM's position, though I probably can't stay on as long

Kenshiro
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:53 PM
when you are kicked you are supposed to rejoin.

kAi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:59 PM
i don't think he could handle to take NM's position.
Where is NM?

Board of Command
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:09 PM
It wouldn't let me rejoin for an hour or so...

I even have auto rejoin turned on

NM
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:34 PM
i don't think he could handle to take NM's position.
Where is NM?

Sorry, I know I haven't been on Irc for awhile. I've been really busy with school and playin some new video games I got i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. As for my position....anybody is free to take it. Whoever takes my position, enjoy! i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

kooshi
Thu, 12-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I dunno NarutoMaster very well, so it's obvious if I don't know what his position was in the IRC channel. As for the position taking, I don't care if someone else has it.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-03-2004, 05:03 PM
I think his position is to just sit there and let everyone else insult him

Mut
Fri, 12-03-2004, 05:53 PM
that's incorrect. do not give false information.

so, who's next in line to try out for NM's spot?

Board of Command
Fri, 12-03-2004, 06:50 PM
I'll try again sometime tonight. Last time Rizon was acting up on me and wouldn't let me rejoin for some reason.

Deblas
Fri, 12-03-2004, 07:29 PM
you have to try out to get in the irc channel?

Samanosuke
Fri, 12-03-2004, 08:51 PM
^you can skip the try out for NM's position. just come to the channel.

Deblas
Fri, 12-03-2004, 09:24 PM
whats NM's position anyway?

kAi
Sat, 12-04-2004, 01:47 AM
come to the IRC channel to find out.

and eclipse you came in and leave straight away, give some time before a reply.

Deblas
Sat, 12-04-2004, 11:41 AM
I finallly made it to the Irc channel!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Board of Command
Sat, 12-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Deblas are you still recovering from last night?

kooshi
Sat, 12-04-2004, 02:36 PM

Hahaha, sounds interesting. What happened?

Deblas
Sat, 12-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi

Hahaha, sounds interesting. What happened?

trust me you dont want to know. I'll tell you this. dont open anything that BOC sends you

KaneInferno
Sat, 12-04-2004, 04:41 PM
no offense to anybody in this forum, but i wouldnt open anything anybody here would send, unless i specifically asked for it. just safer that way.

Board of Command
Sat, 12-04-2004, 09:28 PM
kooshi come to the channel sometime and I'll fill you in, fill you in GOOD

Deblas
Sat, 12-04-2004, 09:39 PM
no kooshi dont listen to him. noooooooooooooooooo

ll Ec|iPsE ll
Sat, 12-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
no kooshi dont listen to him. noooooooooooooooooo

NOooooOOooooooooooOOOOo HEs EVIL

kooshi
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:42 AM
Hmm, with 2 people with the same response, I'll heed their warning, hahaha.

Board of Command
Sun, 12-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Don't listen to them. Eclipse wasn't even there, so you actually only have 1 person telling you not to, and that's the guy that went to the sites, so his opionion is biased, therefore you should just listen to me. COME

kAi
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:41 PM
can someone turn off +i in the channel.

Assertn
Sun, 12-05-2004, 01:55 PM
yeah seriously.........
MUTATA

Neef
Sun, 12-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Hmm...didn't Joker set it to +i in the first place? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

joker-kun
Sun, 12-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Okay, Okay, it wasn't Mut@t@ it was me pwning Mut@t@, here is the log...

* Joker-kun sets mode: +im
* Joker-kun sets mode: -h Mut[at]t[at]

For the n00bs, that means I took away his halfops and set the channel to moderated and invite only...only problem was I forget and went to bed....

kAi
Sun, 12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
yeah and left it on all night, when no hops or ops (besidr ciber and yourself) were in the channel.

Assertn
Sun, 12-05-2004, 07:34 PM
[18:09] <%AssertnFailure> http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=143&STARTPAGE=18 1&enterthread=y
[18:09] <%AssertnFailure> basey is lucky he put in that little insert
[18:09] <%AssertnFailure> but im tempted to
[18:10] <%AssertnFailure> say "locked" as the next word
[18:10] <%AssertnFailure> and then lock it
[18:10] <Eurasian> do it then
[18:10] <%Mut[at]t[at]> i don't get it
[18:10] <%Mut[at]t[at]> what does
[18:10] <%Mut[at]t[at]> arnie
[18:10] <%Mut[at]t[at]> have anything to do with
[18:10] <%Mut[at]t[at]> locked
[18:10] <%AssertnFailure> stfu
[18:11] <%Mut[at]t[at]> you stfu
[18:11] <%AssertnFailure> i'll associate arnie with california
[18:11] <%AssertnFailure> which i'll associate with you
[18:11] <%AssertnFailure> which i'll associate it with "something that needs to die"
[18:12] <Eurasian> ouch
[18:12] <%AssertnFailure> B)
[18:12] <%Mut[at]t[at]> and then
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> i'll associate my dick
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> onto your face
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> which didn't make any sense
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> but i obivously don't care

NM
Sun, 12-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Im not giving up Mut! I deserve to have this post!!

<NarutoMaster> * Joker-kun sets mode: +v NarutoMaster <--- Im glad you got your admin powers back to
<NarutoMaster> lol
* Joker-kun sets mode: -v+h NarutoMaster NarutoMaster
<NarutoMaster>
<Joker-kun> ill give you the chance to kick mut
<Joker-kun> you got 10 seconds
<NarutoMaster> oh, im hopped!
<NarutoMaster> lol
<Joker-kun> 8
* Deblas has quit IRC
<Joker-kun> 6
* Joker-kun sets mode: -m
* Mut[at]t[at] was kicked by NarutoMaster (Mut[at]t[at])
* Mut[at]t[at] has joined #gotwoot
* ChanServ sets mode: +h Mut[at]t[at]
<NarutoMaster> omg, i kicked Mut
<Assassin> lol

Deblas
Sun, 12-05-2004, 08:54 PM
GO NARUTO MASTER!

Board of Command
Sun, 12-05-2004, 11:52 PM
btw NarutoMaster can you show me that pic? If it's not too bad I'll actually defend you...

kAi
Mon, 12-06-2004, 08:19 AM
NM, you should have said 'homo' when you kicked him.
not something like Mut[at]t[at]
[18:12] <%Mut[at]t[at]> and then
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> i'll associate my dick
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> onto your face
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> which didn't make any sense
[18:13] <%Mut[at]t[at]> but i obivously don't care

Neef
Mon, 12-06-2004, 03:34 PM
I've never had more fun in a chan until I came here. LOL. And most of the time I'm just lurking. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Full Metal Kid
Mon, 12-06-2004, 04:36 PM
yea it is fun on the gotwoot channel aha

Deblas
Sat, 12-11-2004, 06:15 PM
teach me english.

Assassin
Sat, 12-11-2004, 06:25 PM
no, ur rican....u dont deserve to learn.

Mut
Sat, 12-11-2004, 06:53 PM
more irc funnies...

<+Samanosuke> yallo
<+Samanosuke> barry white is cool
<+yallo> lemme google
<+yallo> hmm i dunno.... still...
<+Samanosuke> it comes up a lot in here
<+yallo> doesn't say wat songs he has
<+yallo> only that he's dead
<+yallo> x.x
<+Samanosuke> ya
<+Samanosuke> he died
<+Samanosuke> he OG'ed
<+yallo> OG?
<+Samanosuke> yup
<+yallo> OD = overdose and OG =?
<+Samanosuke> over gangsta
<+yallo> ...
<+Samanosuke> wut
<+Samanosuke> he pimped too hard
<+Samanosuke> so he died

--------------------

*dvd talk*

<+Samanosuke> they have more than 1 language track
<YTA> OK SAM THERE IS NO FUCKING SUB TRACK
<+Samanosuke> that makes sense
<YTA> FUCK YOU ARE STUPID
<+Samanosuke> O I THINK YOUR WRONG
<%Mut[at]t[at]> what the hell
<%Mut[at]t[at]> calm the fuck down bitches

--------------------

<%Mut[at]t[at]> women don't know directions
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Eurasian, then how far away am i from you
<Eurasian> my friend's bro goes to sb
<Eurasian> she says it takes them 3 hours or a little less
<%Mut[at]t[at]> oh, i was talking about my rside hoome
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Eurasian
<%Mut[at]t[at]> that's cuz women can't drive
<%Mut[at]t[at]> and they drive exaclty at the speed limit
<Eurasian> right..
<+Samanosuke> lol
<+Samanosuke> and they hit old people
<+Samanosuke> and do make up
<+Samanosuke> and talk on cell phones
<Eurasian> oh no
<Eurasian> how terrible
<%Mut[at]t[at]> it is
<%Mut[at]t[at]> considering
<+Samanosuke> ya
<%Mut[at]t[at]> how bad women are
<+Samanosuke> women should drive around naked
<%Mut[at]t[at]> already at driving
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol
<+Samanosuke> and their cars should be clear
<+Samanosuke> not the fat ones though
<%Mut[at]t[at]> lol

--------------------

<+yallo> hmm
<+yallo> i've never eaten beef jerky b4
<+Samanosuke> ..
<%Mut[at]t[at]> what
<%Mut[at]t[at]> the
<%Mut[at]t[at]> hell
<%Mut[at]t[at]> yallo
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i think you have to leave
<+Samanosuke> lol
<+yallo> why?
<%Mut[at]t[at]> you can't be in here if you haven't had beef jerkey
<Eurasian> lol
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i'm dead serious
<+yallo> just because of that?
<+Samanosuke> seriously
<+yallo> ...
<%Mut[at]t[at]> now... please

--------------------

*MarmotteMan comes in the channel to ask a question*

<MarmotteMan> There was before some torrents for Peace Maker Kurogane and Read or Dream but I don't find them anymore
<MarmotteMan> is it normal ? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
<%Mut[at]t[at]> what the hell
<%Mut[at]t[at]> i can't even understand this guy
<Eurasian> well gotwoot torrent page is gone
<%Mut[at]t[at]> even i understood deblas
<%Mut[at]t[at]> but i can't figure this guy out
<Eurasian> omg that's so mean
<+yallo> don't laugh mut
<Eurasian> deblas has good english
<MarmotteMan> :'(

more later...

EDIT:

BOC, you've been unbanned. just don't ever tell such a shitty story again.

Board of Command
Sat, 12-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Hey it's been a while, I think the ban should be lifted now...

Aeon
Sat, 12-11-2004, 08:37 PM
The beef jerkey and the woman drivers one were funnyi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TruthofMistake
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:05 PM
lol i wish i knew how to use irc every time i try i fail horribly it sucks

Mr.X
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:06 PM
this might help (http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=5#q14)

TruthofMistake
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:14 PM
YAY! thanks a lot.... now i just have to get my computer back so i can get on....

~*AmiDamaRu*~
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:24 PM
hi mutata

Deblas
Sat, 12-11-2004, 09:29 PM
ohh, so youre rubberman. whats up with your obsession over mut?

Assassin
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:02 PM
[21:41] <Budweineken> i like the guy who did breast implants to win a 100,000 bet
[21:41] <yallo> is the money really that impt?
[21:41] <Mut[at]t[at]> yes
[21:41] <Rubberman> yeh
[21:41] <Gods_Son> yeah
[21:41] <Deblas> uhh yea
[21:41] <yallo> ...
[21:41] <Gods_Son> stupid question

Jman
Sat, 12-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Ok that's it. I'm heading to the channel now.

Samanosuke
Sun, 12-12-2004, 06:04 AM
heres some terracosmo for his fans

( @Terracosmo ) once
( @Terracosmo ) there was a very bad radio
( @Terracosmo ) everybody hated it
( @Terracosmo ) and said that it sucked
( %Samanosuke ) and that was terra's last radio show

---------------------------------------------------

( KitKat ) Sweden currently has the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste
( @Terracosmo ) we do?
( KitKat ) yup
( @Terracosmo ) cool
( %Samanosuke ) do they send it to the sun?
( KitKat ) you guys have this awesome place dug under the Baltic Sea, with tunnels and concrete walls
( yallo ) wow
( @Terracosmo ) I can feel our best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste everyday I walk outside

... and then later

@Terracosmo ) Mut[at]t[at]
( %Mut[at]t[at] ) yo
( @Terracosmo ) did you know that sweden has the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste
( %Mut[at]t[at] ) what?
( %Samanosuke ) thats right mut
( %Samanosuke ) their system beats canadas
( @Terracosmo ) that's right
( @Terracosmo ) yeah canada is nowhere near the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste
( B_o_C ) i didn't know canada had one
( %Samanosuke ) they dont
( yallo ) u mean canada uses nuclear power?

and then annoyingly later..

( @Terracosmo ) you guys suck
( @Terracosmo ) because you don't have the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste
( @Terracosmo ) feel it suckers
( B_o_C ) we got no waste, so technically we > you
( PinkyOut ) im cool with it
( @Terracosmo ) of course you are cool with it
( @Terracosmo ) but wouldn't you be even more cool if you had the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste
( %Samanosuke ) we put ours in the mountain about 5 miles away from my house

.....it doesnt end with this guy...

%Samanosuke ) goin to sleep at 7 pm
( %Samanosuke ) you rebel
( KitKat ) hah 10 pm you mean
( B_o_C ) it's 10:18 here
( @Terracosmo ) she could go to bed at 7 am like me
:::: ( ¤ ) Kicks: NarutoMaster was kicked from #gotwoot by %Samanosuke [[ NarutoMaster #5 ]]
:::: ( " ) Joins: NarutoMaster ( ~s@Rizon-132F5A22.nwrk.east.verizon.net ) joined #gotwoot ( 30 Users )
( @Terracosmo ) if she had the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste
( %Samanosuke ) hmm
( KitKat ) lol, I'm glad you're amused, terra

in other news..

----------------------------------------------------

( %Mut[at]t[at] ) wait
( %Mut[at]t[at] ) sam
( %Mut[at]t[at] ) did you just say
( %Mut[at]t[at] ) NM 'might' get laid
( %Samanosuke ) it might happen
( %Samanosuke ) if he takes the advice
( %Samanosuke ) bestowed upon him today
:::: ( ¤ ) Kicks: You were kicked by Mut[at]t[at] ( ~sean@i.am.badass ) [[ be smarter ]]

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-12-2004, 06:22 AM
lol my annoyingness has been immortalized

Assertn
Sun, 12-12-2004, 02:17 PM
wow, the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste AND the swedish sleep system! Damn you guys have it all over there, huh?

Souryusen
Sun, 12-12-2004, 04:02 PM
wow, the best system of any country with nuclear power for disposal of radioactive waste AND the swedish sleep system! Damn you guys have it all over there, huh?

Let's not forget their greatest export.

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/swedish_chef.gif

Assassin
Sun, 12-12-2004, 10:49 PM
is taht guy from sesame street?

Knives122
Sun, 12-12-2004, 10:56 PM
no he was the cook from the Mupphets(kermit, gonzo people like that), you couldnt understand anything the guy was saying

Souryusen
Sun, 12-12-2004, 11:22 PM
http://www.colife.dk/unlimited/chef/chef3.jpg

C'mon, people... the Swedish Chef.

Assassin
Mon, 12-13-2004, 12:29 AM
i've hated teh muppets all my life....especially that skank pig

basey44
Mon, 12-13-2004, 12:32 AM
how can u hate muppets, theyre soooooooo cool. especially those old grumpy guys

Assertn
Mon, 12-13-2004, 05:00 AM
haha, dont worry souryusen, at least I found it amusing i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Souryusen
Mon, 12-13-2004, 06:15 PM
haha, dont worry souryusen, at least I found it amusing

The urge to dig up one of Terra's pictures and photoshop that 'stache and eyebrows on is overwhelming.

Samanosuke
Mon, 12-13-2004, 11:36 PM
i agree.

also, somebody should get on that.

kAi
Fri, 12-17-2004, 11:40 PM
[06:03] <@_kAi_> you know eura
[06:03] <%Eurasian> yeah kai?
[06:04] <@_kAi_> no you don't know
[06:04] <@Mut[at]t[at]> lol
[06:04] <@_kAi_> i haven't said it yet
[06:04] <@Mut[at]t[at]> eat it
[06:04] <@_kAi_> lol, jokes
[06:04] <%Eurasian> shut up
[06:04] <@_kAi_> it's common courtesy to ask someone how they are doing, when they ask you first
[06:05] <%Eurasian> oh
[06:05] <%Eurasian forgive me
[06:05] <%Eurasian> i have no manners
[06:05] <@_kAi_> i dunno
[06:05] <%Eurasian> how are you kai?
[06:05] <@_kAi_> yeah you don't
[06:05] <@_kAi_> does it matter?
[06:05] <@Mut[at]t[at]> Eurasian = queen of sarcasm
[06:05] <%Eurasian> the fuck...
[06:05] <%Eurasian> kai = 2nd Mut[at]t[at]
[06:05] <@_kAi_> joking
[06:05] <@_kAi_> haha, i am better
[06:05] <%Eurasian> no you're not
[06:06] <@_kAi_> i am
[06:06] <@_kAi_> you don't know me very well
[06:06] <%Eurasian> apparently
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> Eurasian turned on everyone
[06:06] <@_kAi_> well i am not in a good mood
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> she used to be this
[06:06] <Chello> you guys are asses that's why
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> little nice bunny
[06:06] <@_kAi_> today is not one of my days
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> now she is liek
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[06:06] <%Eurasian> SHUT THE FUCK UP Mut[at]t[at]
[06:06] <@_kAi_> heh
[06:06] <@_kAi_> i love that
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> yeah
[06:06] <@_kAi_> makes you look sexy
[06:06] <@Mut[at]t[at]> point proven
[06:06] <@_kAi_> even though i can't see you
[06:07] <Chello> i'm out of here...
[06:07] <Eurasian> bye Chello
[06:07] * Chello (~jdogg@Rizon-260436DE.zoominternet.net) Quit (Quit: -=SysReset 2.50=-)
[06:07] <@_kAi_> i guess chello doesn't like me

--------------------------------------------------------

[06:22] <@Mut[at]t[at]> Eurasian, aren't i
[06:22] <@Mut[at]t[at]> your most favorite
[06:22] <@Mut[at]t[at]> from gw
[06:22] <%Eurasian> ...
[06:22] <%Eurasian> why are you asking this
[06:23] <@Mut[at]t[at]> no seriously
[06:23] <@Mut[at]t[at] wanna be my secret santa?
[06:23] <@Mut[at]t[at]> no?
[06:23] <%Eurasian> mutata...you fucking piss me off almost everytime i come on
[06:23] <@Mut[at]t[at]> so... does that mean you don't wanna be my secret santa
[06:23] <@_kAi_> that's it baby
[06:23] <%Eurasian> we live too far for secret santa
[06:23] <@_kAi_> 'fucking piss me off'
[06:23] <@_kAi_> love that
[06:24] <@Mut[at]t[at]> lol
[06:24] <@Mut[at]t[at]> kai is getting off

--------------------------------------------------------

more later

Assertn
Sat, 12-18-2004, 12:05 AM
yeah ok mut, i havent seen anyone talk in the GW channel much at all the past few days, you totally just wrote those convos up from scratch

kAi
Sat, 12-18-2004, 12:09 AM
you do realise they're from me, my logs from yesterday or the day before and they were in #gotwoot-manga

Assassin
Sat, 12-18-2004, 07:13 PM
fuck nobody talks anymore in the channel...stop fucking idling and talk u panzy's!!!

joker-kun
Sat, 12-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Oh my gosh!!! Who wants to see YTA get pwnd!!!! *crowd* I do! I do! *crowd*

Well here we have it:

[09:20pm] « YTheAlien » I hope Exzee gets Chronicles online soon
[09:20pm] « YTheAlien » I'm formatting my 3rd editorial to send
[09:21pm] « YTheAlien » naturally it insults DBZ
[09:21pm] « YTheAlien » Insulting DBZ is a fun thing to do, plus it
[09:21pm] « YTheAlien » is valid
[09:21pm] « YTheAlien » and I get a boner when I do it
[09:21pm] « %_kAi_ » lol, why don't you get over it?
[09:22pm] « %_kAi_ » oh ic
[09:22pm] « %_kAi_ » question answered
[09:22pm] @Joker-kun sets mode: +bb *!*@Rizon-228C2FCC.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net *!*xx@*.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net
[09:22pm] YTheAlien was kicked by @Joker-kun (Spammers DIE! (banned) #16)
[09:22pm] -> *YTheAlien* dont insult DBZ
[09:22pm] « @Joker-kun » I like DBZ
[09:22pm] « %_kAi_ » nice
[09:23pm] « @Joker-kun » [09:22pm] « YTheAlien » your mother is a whore
[09:23pm] « %_kAi_ » same
[09:23pm] « @Joker-kun » now hes keeping the ban

Assassin
Sat, 12-18-2004, 11:40 PM
lol, the wrath of joker

Board of Command
Sun, 12-19-2004, 01:43 AM
I've haven't been on for a while. Guess that's the cause of the silence recently.

joker-kun
Mon, 12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
This is in a channel I idle in:

[02:45pm] « @ELight » <---- wants 15 hentai DVDs
[02:45pm] « @Red-Snake » download em, hentai-san
[02:46pm] « @Red-Snake » join #hentai-heaven and start downloading i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
[02:46pm] « @ELight » hentai-heaven sucks man
[02:46pm] « %Joker-kun » !kill ELight a Desparate-Hentai-Sad-Lonely-Single-Not`Able`To`Get`A`Girlfriend-Stick
[02:46pm] * %Yume kills ELight with a Desparate-Hentai-Sad-Lonely-Single-Not`Able`To`Get`A`Girlfriend-Stick
[02:46pm] « @Red-Snake » got any better?
[02:46pm] « @Red-Snake » joker
[02:46pm] « %Joker-kun » xDDDD
[02:46pm] « @Red-Snake » just because he wants hentai doesn't mean he doesn't have a girlfriend
[02:47pm] « %Joker-kun » his dog doesnt count
[02:47pm] « %Joker-kun » !

Assertn
Sun, 12-26-2004, 01:18 AM
anyone else having trouble connecting to rizon?

kAi
Sun, 12-26-2004, 03:24 PM
nope, not lately
but try another server
/server irc.devoid.us
and there are more here http://www.searchirc.com/servers/rizon

Hakeem_21
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:14 AM
I joined irc just a couple of days,irc is wonderful.
Wonderful cause in just couple of days i have downloaded so much mangai/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Im 99% of my irc time in manga-city, evil genius,akatsuki-manga channels in irchighway cause there is a guy in manga-city who have a lot of mangas that i want.

But im gonna see whats happening in the gotwoot channels when im finished downloading BOTI.

kAi
Mon, 12-27-2004, 08:15 AM
you do know you can connect to 2 or more servers at a time.

if you want to connect to another server type
/server -m irc.rizon.net
-m opens another server window and connects to rizon.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 12-27-2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks i didnt know cause a guy told me that you cant do that.

Samanosuke
Wed, 12-29-2004, 03:44 PM
here,

.:12·18·18:. ( originalkrn ) omg**godsson assert or mut arent in here?!
.:12·18·26:. ( +Samanosuke ) it appears so
.:12·18·30:. ( +Samanosuke ) but im here to flame you
.:12·18·36:. ( +Samanosuke ) you homo
.:12·18·41:. ( +Samanosuke ) so no worries

Assertn
Sat, 01-08-2005, 01:42 AM
[01:13] <+Asshat_kun> and i dont feel like reading all the crap you guys just wrote
[01:14] <+Asshat_kun> so someone give me the just of it
[01:14] <+Asshat_kun> in 3 words
[01:14] <_kAi_> fuck you haku
[01:14] <+Asshat_kun> hahahah
[01:14] <_kAi_> that good?
[01:14] <+Asshat_kun> best answer ever
[01:14] <+Asshat_kun> =D

4 minutes later......

[01:18] <+Asshat_kun> <_kAi_> fuck you haku
[01:18] <+Asshat_kun> haha
[01:18] <+Asshat_kun> still an awesome answer

kAi
Sat, 01-08-2005, 01:47 AM
you fucken beat me to it
hahaha

Arcn3ss
Sat, 01-08-2005, 01:50 AM
haha...

14 minutes later and its still the best summary anyone has ever given me.

15 minutes later and going

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Which time are you guys in the gotwoot channel? Everytime i go there its empty.

KitKat
Tue, 01-11-2005, 09:07 AM
The channel is usually most busy around afternoon/evening in North America. (I don't know where you live, Hakeem, so I can't reference a time for you.) If you were checking the channel at the time that you posted this (early in the morning) then it's understandable that it would be empty cause most people from the US or Canada are still sleeping. Try going on about 12 hours from now, and you should find quite a few people around.

Assertn
Sat, 01-15-2005, 02:02 AM
[19:00] <@JeffP> would you ban me for licking someone?
[19:01] <+AssertnFailure> prolly a 5 min kick/ban

Mut
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:04 AM
<+Arcness> yo
<Mut[at]t[at]> sup
<+Arcness> ah not much
<+Arcness> just got come a bit ago
<+Arcness> sup with you
<Mut[at]t[at]> [19:16] <+Arcness> just got come a bit ago <--- what