PDA

View Full Version : Breast Man or Ass Man?

SK
Mon, 08-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Which do you prefer? We'll throw in face for the virgins.

Vote Now!!

Carnage
Mon, 08-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Where's the "get the fuck off this forum" option?

Yukimura
Mon, 08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Where the hell is T&A? Some people don't like to choose.

Assertn
Mon, 08-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Which do you prefer? We'll throw in face for the virgins.

Vote Now!!

So SK, which are you? A virgin or someone who dates ugly chicks?

SK
Mon, 08-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Where the hell is T&A? Some people don't like to choose.

You might not know it, but you may prefer one over the other, even if slightly.

Assertn, do you ever get sick of trolling? This thread isn't about dating buddy.

fahoumh
Mon, 08-13-2007, 12:40 PM
I'd say I'm more of a "hips" guy but I guess that falls in with the rear. There have been so many times where I thought a girl was hot but then said, "...too bad she doesn't have a butt"

Board of Command
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Face guy. Body is important too, but nothing will save a killer body from a bag over the face.

itadakimasu
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:01 PM
ass man all the way....

boobs are great... but they dont have much of a purpose and really lost alot of appeal past the 5th grade. a good balance is good but... its not a make or break detail with me.

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:21 PM
...i go for legs, but I suppose that's in a way in the same vein as 'ass'... but i agree with BoC, a good face needs to be there to seal it, or it's just no go

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:26 PM
If it I have to put a bag over her head she isn't worth doing :(

itadakimasu
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:46 PM
If it I have to put a bag over her head she isn't worth doing :(

Hikyuu : keep it real, and stay true to your sig ;)

SK
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:47 PM
I dunno guys, I don't think a girl with a nice face but an OK body is very sexually attractive compared with a girl with an OK face but banging body.

Board of Command
Mon, 08-13-2007, 01:54 PM
But we're not talking about "okay" stuff. This poll is about the extremes.

darkshadow
Mon, 08-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Face
legs
ass
waist
breasts

yes in that order

el_boss
Mon, 08-13-2007, 02:31 PM
OMG ur all so shallow it's whutz on teh inside that counts!!!!

lolololol

I do like titfucking but I choose ass over tits any day. If the ass is big enough you "titfuck" hur between the ass cheeks. I don't mean in the ass mind you. Anal sex is tremendously overrated... so is oral sex by the way... well getting it at least, giving it is a whole nother story.

Idealistic
Mon, 08-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm an Ass man. I can do a girl without breasts, but I can't do a girl without an ass.

Yukimura
Mon, 08-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I tend to look for both tits and ass but I guess I favor ass more since you can do more with/to it. Face is pretty binary for me, if I don't feel the urge to put a bag over it it's fine.

Koyuki
Mon, 08-13-2007, 04:58 PM
What about the pussy? I'm a pussyman :P (Get it?)

Voted face, nothing is like a cute face. Body is important, and also what's inside.

Turkish-S
Mon, 08-13-2007, 05:13 PM
I am a boob guy.. Although if you look at a gal and she has a nice ass the rest will probably be nice too. When some gal has nice boob's she ,most of the time, won't have a nice face and ass.. :/

RedX1z
Mon, 08-13-2007, 06:46 PM
It's actually kinda situational..

Face, breasts, and ass is important and all, but it won't matter when we're all in our 50s and we all have that look of disappointment in our faces. In the end it all comes down to what's on the inside. I just picked breasts for the hell of it.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 08-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Uhm I like them all but I think it should be what sizes you like. For me I like a nice round ass and big beutiful tittys( 36 d's will do) anything less than a C cup is not enough for me, I have big hands.(no offense to the ladys, im married anyway's)

SK
Mon, 08-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I dunno about the face guys. If I'm at a college party and its hot and I'm a little buzzed I'm looking for a nice round ass that knows how to move rather than a girl with a pretty face. Now I'm not saying I'll hook up with the ugly girl just because she has a nice body, but if its just OK I can definitely get by it...

Mut
Mon, 08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
I dunno about the face guys. If I'm at a college party and its hot and I'm a little buzzed I'm looking for a nice round ass that knows how to move rather than a girl with a pretty face. Now I'm not saying I'll hook up with the ugly girl just because she has a nice body, but if its just OK I can definitely get by it...
Haha, if you're at a college party... Some how it's different if you're at a high school party?

SK
Mon, 08-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Haha, if you're at a college party... Some how it's different if you're at a high school party?

Well my high school parties were different from my college parties. You still trolling?

Shadowflame
Tue, 08-14-2007, 02:11 AM
I dunno...I just can't decide. Hard to say.

rockmanj
Tue, 08-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Face guy. Body is important too, but nothing will save a killer body from a bag over the face.

That's what alcohol is for, young grasshopper...

But as for me, i like both, but i cannot, and will not try to nail a member of the itty-bitty-titty-committee, no matter how drunk i am. I like a little booty (sometimes more than i can handle), but the chick has got to have breasts, and not huge, but at least juicy and proportionate. Face is really important too...until that 8th shot of Jose; then i will settle for a 5 or 6 with a decent body (which at the time, probably looks like a 7 or 8 :\ ).

Psyke
Tue, 08-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Face. The rest will fall in place.

kenren
Tue, 08-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Face too.
Usually, a girl with pretty face has a nice figure. USUALLY.

SK
Tue, 08-14-2007, 09:57 AM
I guess this means the majority of GotWoot members are virgins.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 08-14-2007, 10:50 AM
I guess this means the majority of GotWoot members are virgins.

Which is particularly troubling since Psyke is married.

I was never much on breasts, though they can be too small and a turn-off. The ass is where it's at, and T nor A can be indicative of the face or vice-versa, as I've seen some serious buttafaces in my day.

Ryllharu
Tue, 08-14-2007, 11:21 AM
I used to be more of a breasts man, but nothing really compares to a really fine ass in tight pants. Breasts can go either way, but squeezability with those isn't really an option in most public venues.

Of course, everything is totally null and void if she's busted in the face.

Psyke
Tue, 08-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Which is particularly troubling since Psyke is married.

This only means that I'm more attracted to my wife's face than her other assets. :D

I'll have to place breasts above ass though.

Spiegel
Tue, 08-14-2007, 02:55 PM
I do enjoy a nice posterior.

mage
Tue, 08-14-2007, 04:46 PM
ass man all the way....

boobs are great... but they dont have much of a purpose and really lost alot of appeal past the 5th grade. a good balance is good but... its not a make or break detail with me.
and exactly what purposes do asses have over breasts that can provide nourishing milk to babies?

Koyuki
Tue, 08-14-2007, 05:06 PM
With the ass you can pop. Bye-bye excrementals ;)

After face it's ass then boobs.

SK
Tue, 08-14-2007, 07:55 PM
and exactly what purposes do asses have over breasts that can provide nourishing milk to babies?

I think he means more in the sexual area of things.

mage
Tue, 08-14-2007, 08:16 PM
ill never understand why anyone would stick their dick in someones asshole, but ok.

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-14-2007, 08:17 PM
I would say "ass" if face wasn't on the list.

But since face is, I'm gonna go for that.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Face > Breasts > Hips > Ass > Achilles Tendons

SK
Tue, 08-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Well I suppose the racial thing is a factor.

rockmanj
Wed, 08-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I cant really think of anyone that like flat-chested women that aren't creepy. Although there a lotta flatties running around.

Animeniax
Wed, 08-15-2007, 02:31 AM
Keira Knightley is pretty flat-chested, but hot (before she became anorexic). She made up for her lack of boobiture with a sweet, toned butt and amazing legs. Boobs are a hard way to judge a woman since you're either born with them or you're not, or you get implants (which I'm not a fan of).

In most cases, women have to work at it (run, exercise, stay active) in order to get a toned and sexy butt. That makes it all the more appealing, knowing your woman isn't an Oprah-watching coach potato.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-15-2007, 08:53 AM
What about AZNs???

rockmanj
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Ive seen some curvy Japanese women, and southeast asians...wait are u talking about flat chests, or what?

Animeniax
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:39 AM
What about AZNs???There are some voluptuous Asian women, especially among the Japanese (I've heard theories of steroid-injected beef and A-bomb mutation to explain this phenomenon).

Look at the Twins' Gillian Chung. Not much up top, but a spectacular buttocks makes her very appealing.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Ive seen some curvy Japanese women, and southeast asians...wait are u talking about flat chests, or what?
I was talking about you saying someone who likes flat-chested women are creepy.. A lot of asian women are flat chested, but are still beautiful.

Psyke
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:46 AM
I'm surprised you know Gillian Chung. She's much better than the other Twins girl, is it Charmane? Anyway, most of the girls that I like are Japanese, and the volutuous blond bombshell type don't appeal to me....... too much.

Animeniax
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:53 AM
What Asian doesn't know Twins? They're huge :) Charlene Choi is the other Twin, and she's actually getting a lot prettier as she ages (23 now). Even though I prefer Gillian, I always felt Charlene had more talent and Gillian got by mainly with her good looks.

I'm a big fan of Aya Ueto, and she has tiny hips and almost no butt, but she's still absolutely beautiful and talented.

Turkish-S
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:03 AM
I was talking about you saying someone who likes flat-chested women are creepy.. A lot of asian women are flat chested, but are still beautiful.

Your contribution does not count because your a homo.

There's no need to openly attack people. This is WHY we have the damn flame pit. Warned.

-NM

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:06 AM
Same stupid ass shit.
And your opinion doesn't count because your retarded.

Psyke
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm a big fan of Aya Ueto, and she has tiny hips and almost no butt, but she's still absolutely beautiful and talented.

So that's the other girl's name. I'm more familiar with Jpop than Mandarin or Hong Kong music. Ueto Aya? I'm a huge fan of the other Aya. No..... not Hirano Aya, but singer Matsuura Aya (http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/29/2391827475efba50775ts9.jpg). Doesn't appeal to everyone, but she's the one of the reasons why I chose "face". :D

SK
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:27 AM
You guys are out of your minds. You'd rather have sex with a pretty girl with a non sexually attractive body than a girl with a crazy body and maybe not the greatest face?

Animeniax
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Actually Twins is about all I know as far as Chinese music, but both Twins are good reasons for face and butt preferences, versus boobs.

I'm also more into J-pop. I know Matsuura Aya, but she pissed me off on this one show Music Fair because she seemed to be laughing at the expense of a very nervous YUI, who then outperformed both Matsuura and Otsuka Ai in solo performances. I also didn't like her movie "Sukeban Deka" much, though that was probably due more to the script than her acting. Though I don't like to comment on most women's individual body features, YUI has a very nice butt.

Psyke
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:40 AM
You guys are out of your minds. You'd rather have sex with a pretty girl with a non sexually attractive body than a girl with a crazy body and maybe not the greatest face?

Hmm.... yes? As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so to each his own. This way everybody gets what they like.

And Animeniax you do surprise me sometimes. I hated Sukeban Deka too. They should have done a much better job with it since they've got Viyuden in it, although Rika's the only one I'd care about.

SK
Wed, 08-15-2007, 04:49 PM
I guess its because you grew up with girls without very sexually attractive bodies.

Assertn
Wed, 08-15-2007, 05:50 PM
I guess its because you grew up with girls without very sexually attractive bodies.
SK, do you ever get sick of trolling? :rolleyes:

SK
Wed, 08-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Let it be known that this post remains solely as a testament to idiocy and in hope that no other forum user enacts this kind of behavior.

Making your own thread gives no rights to break rules or treat other people like trash. Once again, we have a bitching thread and the Flame Pit for tirades like this.

Warned.

SK, do you ever get sick of trolling? :rolleyes:
Its my thread you fucking idiotic piece of trash.

You know I just realized after you deleted my other thread how much of a fucking Nazi police state you and the rest of your cronies have made this place. Theres absolutely no freedom to do anything, don't get me wrong I understand that the forums needed moderating and to be clean. But you guys turned into the American government, trying to fix something and always ending up making it worse.

You've turned GW into a soft, pussyass, censored, simply shitty forum wear a bunch of 12 year olds come to jerk each other off. Now you can ban me because I guess SK doesnt fall in line with the regime and do exactly as he told, instead I actually try to bring some activity to the damn shithole forums this place has become. Fucking assholes.

I remember when I liked coming to GW, now I feel like I come here more as a routine more than anything. But I still have hope for the place, and thats what keeps me coming back. Even if everyone hates, me, despises everything I do even if they have no idea who I am, I am a solid member who's stayed loyal to this community since 04, and contributes without fear of mods or ridicule.

BANSTICK INC

Assertn
Wed, 08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
You don't do jack shit except leave worthless posts and do whatever the hell you feel like. I'm inclined to believe you act with the expectation of being moderated. You're a flamer, a spammer, and a hypocrite, and you always look for opportunities to challenge authority.

No, owning a thread does not entitle you to doing whatever you want.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Ladies, am I going to have to restrain you :P~?

Mut
Wed, 08-15-2007, 08:57 PM

You know I just realized after you deleted my other thread how much of a fucking Nazi police state you and the rest of your cronies have made this place. Theres absolutely no freedom to do anything, don't get me wrong I understand that the forums needed moderating and to be clean. But you guys turned into the American government, trying to fix something and always ending up making it worse.

You've turned GW into a soft, pussyass, censored, simply shitty forum wear a bunch of 12 year olds come to jerk each other off. Now you can ban me because I guess SK doesnt fall in line with the regime and do exactly as he told, instead I actually try to bring some activity to the damn shithole forums this place has become. Fucking assholes.

I remember when I liked coming to GW, now I feel like I come here more as a routine more than anything. But I still have hope for the place, and thats what keeps me coming back. Even if everyone hates, me, despises everything I do even if they have no idea who I am, I am a solid member who's stayed loyal to this community since 04, and contributes without fear of mods or ridicule.

BANSTICK INC
SK is the new me.

Board of Command
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:06 PM

BANSTICK INC
I don't hate you.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-15-2007, 09:32 PM

Perhaps you should do something more constructive with your life than routinely visiting a place you apparently don't even like. It's not like your behavior is helping the overall atmosphere of the place, either.

GW is a community. It is bound to change in accordance to the people visiting it. That's the charm of it. While I personally used to have more fun here back in the day, I think I can attribute that more to my current mentality rather than the fact that the place has declined. Perhaps if you understood that as well you wouldn't cry about it.

itadakimasu
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:06 PM
i think the face is kind of implied... its seperate from the age old breast vs ass debate....

a pretty face is going to be the first thing i usually notice before i notice that a girl also has nice tits & ass. but the thread is..... about tits and ass, and which is better. tits serve little purpose; they are nice but very quickly become boring.

Inazuma
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:10 PM

Liieess, unleash the beast inside you BoC ! Let this Raawwrr out and answer honestly !

rockmanj
Wed, 08-15-2007, 10:20 PM
i think the face is kind of implied... its seperate from the age old breast vs ass debate....

a pretty face is going to be the first thing i usually notice before i notice that a girl also has nice tits & ass. but the thread is..... about tits and ass, and which is better. tits serve little purpose; they are nice but very quickly become boring.

Well, if you like motorboating, that can be fun, and honestly, i wish i could say i look at a woman's face 1st, but...usually i dont. Not that I like the sea donkeys; i definitely check out the face; but i like T a little more than A (like |_| <---- that much).

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-15-2007, 11:12 PM
tits serve little purpose; they are nice but very quickly become boring.

That is a horrible lie! :(

Board of Command
Thu, 08-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Liieess, unleash the beast inside you BoC ! Let this Raawwrr out and answer honestly !
To be completely honest...................

Are you a girl?

Animeniax
Thu, 08-16-2007, 12:57 AM
To be completely honest...................

Are you a girl?If you are, are you hot?

ChaosK
Thu, 08-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Face, waist, legs/ass, tits..uhh what's left.

rockmanj
Thu, 08-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Feet and hands....they tell a lot about a woman.

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-16-2007, 02:49 PM
So, you're really asking 2 questions in this thread: "Do you prefer the ass or tits?" and "What's more important to you, beauty or sexual attractiveness?"

SK is the new me.
98% of internet users think they're the hottest shit to ever grace the web, and that they're the only ones who can see the idiocy of people in general. You're not special.

Turkish-S
Thu, 08-16-2007, 03:38 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o301/derzel/headshot.jpg

Scroll Down For Full Picture

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o301/derzel/full.jpg

Mut
Thu, 08-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Are you trying to say that for guys who like the face best, they only see the cropped face of women initially and is later heavily disappointed when their crop-vision is deactivated? :rolleyes:

And XanBcoo, I promise not to act special in the presence of such toughness.

darkshadow
Thu, 08-16-2007, 05:16 PM
i think that he implies tits, not face, you can hardly see her face with those shades.

SK
Thu, 08-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I think people missed the intention of the thread. Its not about what traits do you want in a date/wife/girlfriend whatever, its about what are you most sexually attracted to. I thought people would get that...