PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed Character Theater

NM
Fri, 08-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Download Here (http://ryuu-rogue.edwardk.info/%5BRyRo%5D_Gundam_Seed_Character_Theater_-_01-02.torrent)

I found this on Tokyo Toshokan and I thought I'd share it with you guys. There's a Gseed fan disc apparently (which I also found on Tokyo Toshokan) and the torrent above is two small 3 minute seed specials. These two were funny and I think Terra will enjoy them the most since Yzak is the star :p . Basically, Yzak is pissed at losing in everything to Athrun so he tries to discover his secret, which is the Seed mode. So Yzak (along with Dearka) tries to figure out how he himself can unlock that power. XD

Psyke
Fri, 08-10-2007, 11:12 PM
I've seen this recently, and it's fantastic. Totally hillarious and highly recommended for all Seed fans. :p

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-10-2007, 11:56 PM
this is the best thing to come out of SEED since...
...since the first couple episodes of Destiny (when it had potential...)

actually, this might be the best thing about SEED ever!

LaZie
Sat, 08-11-2007, 01:17 AM
I just watched it now and it was great :p

darkshadow
Sat, 08-11-2007, 08:41 AM
are these translated? cause i thought ep 3 of that wasnt translated yet.

NM
Sat, 08-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Yep, they are. A group called RyRo (Ryuu-Rogue) translated these two and overall I think they did a fine job with it.

Does anyone know if more of these would be coming out (translated and subbed that is)?

And I'm glad to see you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. :D

kenren
Fri, 08-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Poor Yzak :(
Something related to Shinn would be nice =D

Illrenmazou
Fri, 08-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Lol that was great! Can't wait for ep 3.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Simply amazing. He finally reached Seed mode!

Sort of!

Oh, poor Yzak-sama...

RedX1z
Mon, 08-20-2007, 08:58 AM
I wonder why they targeted Yzak for such things. It was the best 7 minutes spent today, wonder how I'm going to top it off later.

LOL@Dearka getting thrown off a cliff..

Thanks for sharing, NM!

animus
Wed, 08-22-2007, 12:30 PM
Ahah, these were genius. It's nice how they parodied themself, because they knew how dumb some of these ideas were in Seed.

Splash!
Wed, 08-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Super Hilarious!

It's nice how they parodied themself, because they knew how dumb some of these ideas were in Seed.

Like Lacus going SEED mode and laying a guilt trip on the poor LaGowe. I feel so sorry for it. By making this, they were actually acknowledging the stupidity of her peace and war philosophy.

"The captivated oversized forehead, Athrun Zala"
"Always in the mood for freedom, Kira Yamato" <------Describes him perfectly

Priceless!:D

LaZie
Tue, 10-09-2007, 01:07 AM
RyRo has released 03-04.
http://ryuu-rogue.edwardk.info/%5BRyRo%5D_Gundam_Seed_Character_Theater_-_03-04.torrent

All I can say is.........el oh el :p

animus
Tue, 10-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Haha yes, finally. I still watch the first 2 on occassion.

Edit: Watched them. They were good, though I didn't like them nearly as much as I did the first two. Maybe cause the Seed Destiny cast isn't as parody-able I guess? But Episode 4 was good.

kenren
Thu, 10-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Shinn Asuka <3

Shinn being Lacus is just..too hilarious.

masamuneehs
Thu, 10-11-2007, 02:34 PM
i laughed out loud when in the third one the Tori turns out to be really huge. Funny reference to the 'fatal battle' where Shinn 'killed' the person and they fell into the sea. The little 'friendship' thing was a little on the creepy side (as it was in the show...), but the text message from Dullindal was pretty funny.

And, of course, anything with hot sauce in it is excellent. I lol'd when Shinn started talking dirty. But god do I hate Kira and Lacus...

darkshadow
Thu, 10-11-2007, 06:25 PM
shinn ftw, he made the funniest clichés about himself in ep3 and 4, ep3 was really funny.