PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 136

itadakimasu
Wed, 08-08-2007, 08:48 PM
I am DL'ing with the highest hopes that 4-5 filler episodes is a good enough break for them to bring back some action... hell. i haven't seen ichigo in 3-4 eps.

Currently... DL'ing @105 kbps

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b136.torrent

edit #2: praise be to bleach..... IT doesn't appear to be filler :)
edit#3..ok maybe its still filler but at least it has some hope.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
::crosses fingers with the same hopes.::
(will edit post after the ep)
EDIT:....... wow.. filler >.> No one even went bankai.. I just cant believe that Ulquiorra would get flanked by three non espada so easily.. It's not like he is number 10 or anything :/

Yukimura
Wed, 08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
I heard a rumor that Bleach has broken from the manga pretty hardcore with this ep....my Kenshin sense is starting to tingle.

Board of Command
Wed, 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
It's hard to believe that Bleach will go down the Kenshin path considering all the "preview" scenes in the opening.

But then again, the episode is called "Ulquiora's Death"................. now I'm curious.

Splash!
Wed, 08-08-2007, 09:57 PM
But then again, the episode is called "Ulquiora's Death"................. now I'm curious.

Eh? That's pretty alarming. Guess this is one filler I'll actually bother downloading just to check.

Nai
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Mm, I found it to be moderately entertaining filler material despite the fact that my beloved Ulquiorra seemingly got owned ( ... granted, I do kind of suspect that Ulquiorra and Aizen conned these idiots for some purpose ) and that our mustached avenger is something straight out of DBZ. Still, I won't bitch too much given the quality of the previous episode. It's a step up and I'm happy. Kind of.

masamuneehs
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Mm, I found it to be moderately entertaining filler material

our mustached avenger is something straight out of DBZ
moderate. It's filler, and the next installment won't be until August 22nd, but it was a tolerable filler episode. The music has been in the pits recently, and the mediocre animation doesn't help things either...

absurd, that Ulquiorra got beat down like that. He must have been under orders to let the Filler Arrancar Draw Out Level 1-20 Guy steal the Hougyokyou, or otherwise that was just some bullshit cool characters losing face for no reason except writers want to include them in the filler...

One level per week? Well, at least it looks like the DBZ Power Level dude releases his form next episode, so we'll be spared an endless, Planet Namek like destruction of the show that used to rock hard.

A bazillion places where this might have broken from the manga... but let's just hope no damage done that is irreversible...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-09-2007, 03:15 AM
DB's comment this week was pure gold.

"Dear Bounto, we are very sorry. Please come back."

Pretty much the same thing I've been thinking since these fillers began.

That said, I liked this one better than the previous ones because it looks like the start of a larger filler arc. It also seems like a relatively serious arc, and doesn't have any new crying kids in it.

I'm not worried too much about them "breaking with the manga". I remember back at the beginning of the bounto arc they made a bunch of changes like Rukia's comeback and Ishida's powers. But by the end of the arc, everything was put back the way it was supposed to before they picked back up from the manga.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 08-09-2007, 04:22 AM
This ep made me doubt if it was filler or not.. It took me a couple of minutes to realise that it must be filler. Compared to the previous fillers this looks like it will be real good. Finally some real fighting.
I'm curious how Ikkaku will fight without his bankai.. since Hitsugaya is close and all. I only hope that it won't end like the previous arrancar fight.. letting them get beat up and in the final 5 minutes release the limiter and kick their ass.

Nintendo
Thu, 08-09-2007, 06:27 AM
i think this new filler arc will be only till last of August that means that we still have 2 or 3 eps then i think they will begin the non filler arc in september coz it is nearly considered winter

Uberbaka
Thu, 08-09-2007, 07:38 AM
It's true that they wrapped things up last time they went onto a random filler spree and got everything back to manga standards, but remember what also happened?

3 extra useless characters that tend to pop up and annoying times stretching episodes and flashbacks to the filler arcs, (although the latter have been decently used.)

obake
Thu, 08-09-2007, 01:20 PM
They keep making a big deal in the openings about Aizen making his move in the Winter. I'll bet that we're going to get filler until December or January.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-09-2007, 03:45 PM
3 extra useless characters that tend to pop up and annoying times stretching episodesWell, on the plus side those characters are already in the show and it looks like their gonna get reused in this arc so when the arc is over, we just have those same 3 guys to put up with.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Horrible episode.
I agree with DB... please bring back the bounto...

Shinigami Golden was awesome though.

redcat
Fri, 08-10-2007, 12:38 PM
well this was a lot better than random crying kids or ghost chefs