PDA

View Full Version : Strange happenings in the ghetto...

itadakimasu
Tue, 08-07-2007, 12:01 AM
This past weekend after i saw the bourne supremacy i was dropping my girlfriend off at her house around 10:30 or so. We're on the front porch and im about to leave and we both look toward my car where this black guy... is walking really strangely on the sidewalk in front of her house... we look at eachother and say WTF. (fuzzy black w\ white stripe)

now, at first i thought he was wearing a gorilla mask. but i dunno. .. anyhow.. i goto get in my car only to see that this guy has turned around and is walking back in my direction. i quickly start the car when he gets in front of my car.. no quick movements. he just gets in the street. and i.. i put my car in reverse before taking off past him.

iu really dont know if he was wearing a fur coat.. or what.. but it was dark and hard to see him and it was a very piculear night in the ghetto.

Animeniax
Tue, 08-07-2007, 01:34 AM
My buddy stripped to his underwear and wore a gorilla mask and ran through the courtyard of a shopping mall back in high school. He got caught and fined and almost got disowned by his family. Fun times.

Kraco
Tue, 08-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Stories like this would be so much better with a photo. But alas we all know taking a picture is not the first thing that comes into your mind, especially if you feel any threat.

SK
Tue, 08-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Am I missing something here?

Turkish-S
Tue, 08-07-2007, 04:39 AM
yes... some black people in the ghetto are deévolving.

Carnage
Tue, 08-07-2007, 09:58 AM
My buddy stripped to his underwear and wore a gorilla mask and ran through the courtyard of a shopping mall back in high school. He got caught and fined and almost got disowned by his family. Fun times.

The friend was really you wasn't it.....:p

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-07-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm confused. Is this thread supposed to be racist or not?

itadakimasu
Tue, 08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm confused. Is this thread supposed to be racist or not?

Not meant to be racist at all. Just something very strange that happened to me this past weekend. The guy had some sort of fur coat or something w\ a white stripe.... and looked like a gorilla.

anyhow, Turkish... thanks for making me LOL this morning when i was trying to quietly browse the forums at work. co-workers probably wondering what was wrong w\ me.

SK
Tue, 08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
If I got a warning for saying someone looked like a terrorist, jokingly, and was told "no racism, ever" then certain people look like they need some warnings also.

itadakimasu
Tue, 08-07-2007, 07:27 PM
hard to see at night. especially when they're wearing fur coats in 90 degree heat

Assertn
Tue, 08-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Not meant to be racist at all. Just something very strange that happened to me this past weekend. The guy had some sort of fur coat or something w\ a white stripe.... and looked like a gorilla.
bbaucom, it appears what you have just encountered was a pimp.

Tell us more about this "girlfriend" of yours. You know you're supposed to pay her, right?

Paulyboy
Tue, 08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
LMFAO you gotta be kidding me man, I live in Fort Worth, the school I go to...... EHHS is ghetto. Your in Dallas, not that much ghetto than Fort Worth and our nickname for our city is.... Funky Town.......

kAi
Tue, 08-07-2007, 10:12 PM
Fort Worth just lost 10 ghetto points.

rockmanj
Tue, 08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I wish there were no such thign as the ghetto...it's depressing :(. And yea, i dont know if that was a pimp, cuz pimps don't usually walk that much...unless he was a broke pimp.

SK
Wed, 08-08-2007, 12:02 AM
I can't believe we will allow outright racism toward blacks on this forum. Why is it allowed, is it because we don't have any visibly black members? So racism toward blacks is allowed but racism toward Indians is not because Masa is Indian? Or Asians because of the abundance of Asian members? This is bullshit and all of you mods are making a mockery of your so called rules allowing this to go on.

kAi
Wed, 08-08-2007, 01:22 AM
You find this racist only after the post from XanBcoo?

I didn't find this to be racist in anyway, well from my perspective anyway, mine might differ to other mods.

Assertn
Wed, 08-08-2007, 01:24 AM
I can't believe we will allow outright racism toward blacks on this forum. Why is it allowed, is it because we don't have any visibly black members? So racism toward blacks is allowed but racism toward Indians is not because Masa is Indian? Or Asians because of the abundance of Asian members? This is bullshit and all of you mods are making a mockery of your so called rules allowing this to go on.
What part was racist again?

If there's something that bothers you, then use the report function instead of just posting it in the thread. If we don't get any complaints, then we're going to assume nobody cared.

If you're talking about the fact that some guy walked in front of bbaucom's car as he was trying to drive off, and that guy happened to be black...then, well....I'm just going to have to accuse you of pulling the race card.

Mut
Wed, 08-08-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm just going to have to accuse you of pulling the race card.
And that's new?

rockmanj
Wed, 08-08-2007, 02:21 AM
yes... some black people in the ghetto are deévolving.

Well...that kind of offended me ^

Animeniax
Wed, 08-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Take it out on turkish-s in his hip-hop thread. He hates when people do that.

Seriously, I think he was insulting the ghetto, not the people who live there. Something needs to be done about ghettos, barrios, slums, and trailer parks.

SK
Wed, 08-08-2007, 02:43 AM
And that's new?
And your seriously going to call me a shitty poster? I wonder how long they're going to let you troll around here.

BTW, reports sent.

Next time you use the report system, try to actually define the problem about why you find the post to be against the rules. Just saying 'yep', for example, isn't a valid report.

Also, stop second guessing every single action any moderators do or don't take. It's annoying and people aren't going to listen to you because you've constantly been one of the worst members of this forum.

Finally, for everyone, let's see if we can actually talk about 'strange happenings in the hood' without getting horribly off topic or being offensively racist. You can talk about the ghetto/hood and stuff in there, but racism won't be tolerated. I'm about one more crappy post away from locking this thread.

Have a nice day
masa

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-08-2007, 05:46 AM
My neighborhood is literally right next to a bunch of run-down, shitty apartments. We get a lot of crap from the lowlifes who live there.

But I have to say, nothing was as strange or as funny as the time I saw two guys trotting along down the street on horseback. Two men, one tagging slightly behind the other, almost perfect caricatures of typical ghetto trash, gangsta-leaning around on fucking horseback. I honestly thought I had imagined it until they passed by 30 minutes later.