PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 286

Tsukasa
Fri, 08-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Bleach 286 Raw LQ (SS) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/29v0b8)

How will Ichigo get out of this situation he is in.

Kensee
Fri, 08-03-2007, 12:35 PM
How will Ichigo get out of this situation he is in.

Oh noes! It's the guy who one shotted Chad! The "Strongest" Espada.

I smell a duex ex machina coming along, but I don't see how he could fend off another Espada in his condition. This would be a good time for a Vizgard or Urahara / Ishhin to show up and lay out some Espada on their own. :D

Anyhow, look like our views of Grimmjow's battle being over last week came true, too bad, I really liked his character. Now somehow Ichigo has to get the strength to take out 5 more espadas who were all stronger than Grimmjow and also save his freinds from Aizen who is supposedly stronger than all the other Espadas.

I'm afraid no amount of barrel rolls will save him from the upcoming beating he's about to go through.

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-03-2007, 03:49 PM
i can kinda relate to alot of people who have been talking about bleaches quality.

right now i dont even know where the story is going, the recent events are just bizarre.

ichigo faces insanely strong opponent... gets owned, gets saved by another opponent

ichigo beats opponent.... stronger opponent immediately appears. Maybe if all are read in sequence without week breaks it will flow better, but right now after waiting a week for this weeks chapter im wondering if the story has lost its way or what.

Splash!
Fri, 08-03-2007, 06:56 PM
MangaShare Scan (http://rapidshare.com/files/46821745/Bleach_286_5BMS_5D.zip)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Wow, this is getting old. another espada, and he's even stronger than the previous one!
wake me up after Ichigo manages to roll a natrual 20 and skin his way out of this fight...

Knives122
Fri, 08-03-2007, 10:45 PM
I really want people to just leave Ichigo alone, he got Orihime back that should be the end of this arc.

Carnage
Sat, 08-04-2007, 05:24 PM
I doubt there will be a fight. Ichigo is in no shape, and even the Mangaka should be able to smell bullshit if he decides to give Ichigo a sudden power-up right now. There will probably be a distraction of some sort, they run, etc. (Remember the SS arc when Ichigo was first about to fight the 6th Captain and Yourichi saved him). Wow...this is sad. :(

But I do admit this was one of my favorite chapters in a long time.

Kensee
Sat, 08-04-2007, 08:57 PM
I doubt there will be a fight. Ichigo is in no shape, and even the Mangaka should be able to smell bullshit if he decides to give Ichigo a sudden power-up right now. There will probably be a distraction of some sort, they run, etc. (Remember the SS arc when Ichigo was first about to fight the 6th Captain and Yourichi saved him). Wow...this is sad. :(

But I do admit this was one of my favorite chapters in a long time.

Oh damn ... haha is this new espada going to be the new Bykuya? Oh man, I'm seeing the comparisons more often now. Ah well, I hope someone we haven't seen release their weapon comes out and helps.

URAHARA!!!!

ArcZero
Sun, 08-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Wow, this is getting old. another espada, and he's even stronger than the previous one!
wake me up after Ichigo manages to roll a natrual 20 and skin his way out of this fight...

Actually there's no real proof that he's stronger than grimjaw. So far he only claims to be the strongest espada. And beating the crap out of Chad doesn't tell us much either cuz Chad isn't all that powerful even with his boost in power. As far as we know Noitora is just some dumbass that sees himself as the strongest.

oyabun
Fri, 08-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Just a thought,maybe ichigo, in semi hollow form will "eat" or absorb grimjow. It is that when hollow eats another hollow that they would grow stronger. Maybe ichigo will do the same, but in a different kind of way. Absorb maybe..

ChaosK
Fri, 08-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Grimmjow will save Ichigo...was that not obvious?

kyubisrage
Fri, 08-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Grimmjow will save Ichigo...was that not obvious?

If that was sarcasm my bad... But how he just got finished a fight with ichigo cant even go to his second form and got hit in the side with a big ass Blade.... Oh ya he is in some reall good condition..

itadakimasu
Sat, 08-11-2007, 12:17 PM
lol

yeah grimmjow got owned by the other espada..
anyhow i think it may be time for the vaizard to make their appearance.. idk, im just really wanting the manga to take a solid direction and i want the epic aizen /SS/Vaizard battle to take place.

kyubisrage
Sat, 08-11-2007, 01:45 PM
are there no chapters this week..

oyabun
Sun, 08-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I think there's no shonen jump this week