PDA

View Full Version : Saskue v.s Itachi

*Enlighten*
Sun, 07-29-2007, 02:11 PM
I was wondering to myself who will win in battle between Sasuke or Itachi? It’s inevitable that the fight will rise into being. We know Itachi have never lost a fight and that he looks to be unbeatable, but since the time jump Sasuke potential grew rapidly as well as speculations on how strong is Sasuke have gotten. The fight against Deidara demonstrate Sasuke talent and even the A-group grew amuse of Sasuke style and eyes. Itachi have the MS but it was never mention that Sasuke doesn’t have MS either because Orochimaru told Sasuke “do not to use that move “ indicating it could be anything. Sasuke is a formal opponent for Itachi and they are destine to fight. Sharingan against Sharingan who do you think will win?

Yukimura
Sun, 07-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Itachi's style has been more focused on mind fighting then physical fighting in most of the battles we've seen. With the exception of Amaterasu we haven't seen him bring out any powerful physical damage skills so far. I suspect he knows all the Fire Jutsu Sasuke knows, but I don't give much clout to regular fire Jutsu after Naruto's demonstration that you can take a Ryuka no Jutsu to the face with absolutely no discernible effect if you really want to.

Sasuke on the other hand has shown us lots of Chidori backed physical combat skill, with high speed and the ability to fly making him very dangerous. If the two fought with only the techniques we've seen them use I think it would come down to whether Sasuke's mind could withstand Itachi's genjutsu long enough for him to stab him in the heart. All the while avoiding a potential Amaterasu as he tries to get in close.

thejustin2
Wed, 08-01-2007, 01:27 PM
i still think there are way too many variables in this battle. the question is how it will all go down, i think. will they, in trying to capture naruto, bring naruto and sasuke together to just have them duke it out then akatsuki takes them out when its over? or will pain take naruto to his limit only to finally let out the nine-tail to wreak havok among everyone.

ody
Wed, 08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Who is Saskue? A new character?

Idealistic
Wed, 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Who is Saskue? A new character?

I like how some people just can't see that it's a simple typo and then make remarks like this. How obnoxious.

Anyways, it's been implied Sasuke has more potential than Itachi, but I'm going to have to side with Itachi. Itachi seems like those badass villains where he's so powerful that he doesn't need to fight physically. He just has to stand back and use his eyes to wtfpwn you. Then when things get serious, he throws off his cloak or whatever and shows off his taijutsu/ninjutsu skills.

But... Maybe that's all Itachi has though? He's a genjutsu expert? Sasuke has pretty much everything so I don't know.... Hmmm...

tehlegend
Wed, 08-01-2007, 05:03 PM
i'll betcha itachi has copied the techniques of every other damn akatsuki member thus far... just because he's gonna be the final battle, and kishimoto is gonna want the odds to be overwhelming. :)

shinta|hikari
Wed, 08-01-2007, 07:17 PM
But wasnt Itachi's eye weakening? If he had been in his prime, I believe Itachi will beat Sasuke, for Sasuke hasnt reached his full potential yet. But if the mangenkyou has lessened the eye powers of Itachi due to overuse, the odds are against him.

ody
Thu, 08-02-2007, 06:16 AM
I like how some people just can't see that it's a simple typo and then make remarks like this. How obnoxious.

Anyways, it's been implied Sasuke has more potential than Itachi, but I'm going to have to side with Itachi. Itachi seems like those badass villains where he's so powerful that he doesn't need to fight physically. He just has to stand back and use his eyes to wtfpwn you. Then when things get serious, he throws off his cloak or whatever and shows off his taijutsu/ninjutsu skills.

But... Maybe that's all Itachi has though? He's a genjutsu expert? Sasuke has pretty much everything so I don't know.... Hmmm...
If you like it so much, I'll make more of them then.

thejustin2
Thu, 08-02-2007, 07:05 AM
i think he was saying people who write things like that arent a positive addition to the gotwoot forums. and we could probably go without it :)