PDA

View Full Version : Future Naruto

Psyke
Sun, 07-29-2007, 03:31 AM
I just bought manga volume 38, and one of the articles in between the chapters showed this picture which I found interesting. People who buy the official manga will know that Kishimoto includes short stories usually on his past experiences, how he came to love DBZ, etc. Among those stories are also fan art, and introduction to his staff members or his assistant artists. This picture is drawn by one of them. There are other pictures, but not as creative nor interesting.

Sorry for the low quality. I don't have my scanner with me and took this with a camera.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2905/dscf4441vy6.jpg

oyabun
Sun, 07-29-2007, 03:46 AM
looks badass!!! I hope by then Naruto has more jutsu he will able to utilize summons and stuff.

Kensee
Sun, 07-29-2007, 06:37 AM
This is one Naruto that I see becoming the next Hokage! For one he is a Jonin and he actually looks like he can do stuff, everything that we ever wanted in Naruto.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 07-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I dont know. None of the other Hokages have ever need to carry around all that stuff. I think that when you become Hokage you need to rely on your Ninja abilities more than knifes and scrolls. -dg-

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 07-29-2007, 11:00 PM
looks just like some fanart to me

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 07-30-2007, 06:28 PM
I agree with Kage.

And it seems like it would be pretty difficult to animate Naruto with all that shit dangling off him

Assertn
Mon, 07-30-2007, 10:51 PM
"Alright Naruto, we need to form a plan to beat this guy..."
<KLANG KLANG KLANG> "Whaaat, 'tebayo?"

darkshadow
Tue, 07-31-2007, 10:15 AM
looks just like some fanart to me

................and introduction to his staff members or his assistant artists. This picture is drawn by one of them.......

Anyway looks badass.

RasenDori
Tue, 07-31-2007, 12:13 PM
its cool, but by no means is a future naruto. there are numerous pictures that kishi and assistances have drawn with naruto and comp. in really cool pose with tons of extra equipment.

chet_chetty
Tue, 07-31-2007, 01:08 PM
There are other pictures, but not as creative nor interesting.

I agree this rendering is really cool because to me it shows Naruto as a focused, strategic, controlled, analytical, self sufficient and overall much stronger than average ninja. This Naruto looks like a future Hokage to me even though chances are (and I'm sure Psyke knew this when he made the thread) this is not a sketch of the real future Naruto...if the story were to get that far.

February
Tue, 07-31-2007, 01:14 PM
i wish naruto dressed like that

Idealistic
Tue, 07-31-2007, 08:44 PM
That Naruto looks badass. Though I don't think he'll need all those tools he has on his back.

And his vest should be orange.

February
Wed, 08-08-2007, 06:07 PM
That Naruto looks badass. Though I don't think he'll need all those tools he has on his back.

And his vest should be orange.

no his vest should not be orange :cool: