PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get your woot from?

Animeniax
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:09 AM
I'm posting from half way around the world, so I'm just getting started with my silliness while others are winding down their days. I also happen to be posting from work. I'm curious where others are at when posting.

Board of Command
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:28 AM
Basement ftw! Keeps my E6300 nice and cool.

Assertn
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:35 AM
Work. Whether that work be at work or sitting at my desk doing freelance work or w/e.

I work a lot. How do you think my post count got so high? :)

kenren
Sun, 07-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Home =)
Sadly, my computer is not in my room =(

infidel
Wed, 08-01-2007, 02:38 PM
I post from my house, pathetically the computer is right in the middle of the living room. (i.e. Everyone always has to know what I am doing. ;_; )

Ketsu
Thu, 08-02-2007, 11:04 AM
My computer is located in my room thank god :D

Koyuki
Thu, 08-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Home, from my room.

BTW: You should put school there too.

Yukimura
Thu, 08-02-2007, 05:09 PM
So when does Mom's basement stop being home?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 08-02-2007, 07:19 PM
25 at max.
or when she starts charging you for rent.

I'm posting from home, the living room (work/computer corner).

Board of Command
Thu, 08-02-2007, 07:53 PM
When your mom disowns you for being a failure in life.

Lucifus
Thu, 08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
When you become a 41 year old virgin. Thats right, I said 41.

Need to add School to the choices, but home'll work for now.

RedX1z
Thu, 08-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Everything comes down to home, school, or work(rarely).

Home is the best choice.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm wooting from my computer in my room in my house in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I don't understand the rush people have in moving out. There's this stupid illusion going around that you're a failure if you stay at home. Well if free living, awesome food and loving parents are part of being a failure then fuck yeah I love failing. The biggest reason as to why I personally haven't moved though is that I have my drumkit at home and I can't possibly use that in an apartment. So I'll probably stay home another couple of years. Not like I mind though, I get the entire basement to use for seducing women as well as keep more of my salary. Teehee

Idealistic
Sat, 08-04-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm wooting from my house which is technically my mom's basement as well.

muahahahaha!

And there's a bed right next to the comp so game all day all day night then fall asleep.

Psyke
Sun, 08-05-2007, 07:07 AM
For me, my own living room since I've got my own apartment now. :P

But since Singapore is going to be wireless enabled throughout the country, I figure I'll be able to access the forums from anywhere pretty soon.

itadakimasu
Sun, 08-05-2007, 09:16 AM
*cough* we dont have a basement :)

usually i post from work and at home. Currently am posting from a hotel computer in college station where i've taken over the admin account (so that i could install firefox and klite codec pack ;)) and am rockin the kakashi screen saver.

Spiegel
Sun, 08-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I post from whatever computer I am on. I even post from my cellphone sometimes when I cannot get near a normal Computer. It is quite interesting trying to make a long post from a cellphone but it is quite Doable.

NM
Sun, 08-05-2007, 04:06 PM
I post from my house, pathetically the computer is right in the middle of the living room. (i.e. Everyone always has to know what I am doing. ;_; )

I know how you feel, my computer is also down in my living room as well. Eventually I plan on moving my stuff up to my room though.

In any case, I always post from home. Never get the chance to do it at work since the pharmacy system is always up and customers are always coming and making phone calls. I'm working in a new pharmacy and there aren't many employees as of yet so I find myself doing just about everything there is so even if I wanted to post from work, I can't.