PDA

View Full Version : Naruto+Sauske V.S. Kakashi

Xyches
Sat, 07-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Before the time skip at the point where they were about to fight Naruto VS Sauske, had Kakashi showed up and tried to stop the fight would they (Naruto and Sauske been able to beet Kakashi 2 on 1. Now I'm not saying they would have fought for any reason I just have been wondering this for a while. The reason I phrased the question this way is because at this point Sauske and Naruto were at their best before the time skip.

If this has already been asked please put a link to the thread before deleting thanks.

I did do a search.

itadakimasu
Sat, 07-28-2007, 03:31 PM
if both were fighting fully powered up (kyuubi + CS ) i think they may have stood a chance against kakashi. sure.

*Enlighten*
Sun, 07-29-2007, 10:25 AM
if both were fighting fully powered up (kyuubi + CS ) i think they may have stood a chance against kakashi. sure.

STOOD A CHANCE??? DID YOU SEE WERE THEY FOUGHT AT???? THE PLACE WAS DESTROY DUE TO THERE FIGHT...KAKASHI WOULD'VE LOST HIS LIFE.... I AM NOT TRYING TO LIMIT KAKASHI BUT KAKASHI CHAKRA COULDN'T MATCH THEM AT THAT POINT..... KAKASHI FOUGHT ZABUZA AND GOT COUGHT IN HIS JUSTUS AND ALMOST GOT MURDER... WHEN SASUKE AND NARUTO WAS FIGHTING THERE WAS NO HOLDING BACK THEY BOTH WAS AT THERE PEAK ...SASUKE FULLY TRANSFORM AND CURSE SEAL AND NEWER SHARIAGAN AND NARUTO BEING AT HIS DEMON STATE.....WAT KAKASHI WOULDVE DONE? USE HIS CHIDORI????? OR BETTER YET SICK HIS NIN DOGS AT THEM ....FUNNY

animus
Sun, 07-29-2007, 10:34 AM
STOOD A CHANCE??? DID YOU SEE WERE THEY FOUGHT AT???? THE PLACE WAS DESTROY DUE TO THERE FIGHT...KAKASHI WOULD'VE LOST HIS LIFE.... I AM NOT TRYING TO LIMIT KAKASHI BUT KAKASHI CHAKRA COULDN'T MATCH THEM AT THAT POINT..... KAKASHI FOUGHT ZABUZA AND GOT COUGHT IN HIS JUSTUS AND ALMOST GOT MURDER... WHEN SASUKE AND NARUTO WAS FIGHTING THERE WAS NO HOLDING BACK THEY BOTH WAS AT THERE PEAK ...SASUKE FULLY TRANSFORM AND CURSE SEAL AND NEWER SHARIAGAN AND NARUTO BEING AT HIS DEMON STATE.....WAT KAKASHI WOULDVE DONE? USE HIS CHIDORI????? OR BETTER YET SICK HIS NIN DOGS AT THEM ....FUNNY

All capslock, quadruple qusetion marks, terrible grammar, horrid spelling, and shitty use of sarcasm means you're an epic piece of fail.

*Enlighten*
Sun, 07-29-2007, 10:46 AM
All capslock, quadruple qusetion marks, terrible grammar, horrid spelling, and shitty use of sarcasm means you're an epic piece of fail.

It’s time to school you “Mr. Perfect” this is a thread when u express feeling, and it’s not a shitty use of sarcasm either. I’m expressing my opinion back up with all theory wat are you backing up? That your perfect why don't you leave this thread and pursue to be a English teacher you asshole....this is for anime lovers only. I can't stand those who look into the spelling and not looking thru the thread and the meaning beyond reasonable doubt…God forbid if I put lol, Meaning (laughing out loud), I having to break it down since your so perfect you English muffin
p.s it takes alot to say that i have poor spelling you being the one who can't even spell the word "question" right you said "qusetion marks" you cunt

animus
Sun, 07-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Okie dokie.

Edit: On topic, yes Kakashi would've stand a chance.

ChaosK
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:43 PM

Haha animus ftw!

Enlighten, just because this is an anime forum doesn't give you the right to butcher the English language and type like you're a retarded 3rd grader using hooked on phonics.

Obviously they had Kakashi dashing towards them because Kakashi was going to stop them, I doubt Kakashi would run into his death for no reason. Besides, the whole fight was pointless, it was alright until they decided to do a "Chidori vs Rasengan showdown" for about 2 episodes. Seeing as Chidori is Kakashi's original technique, I highly doubt he would've been helpless against it.

*Enlighten*
Sun, 07-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Haha animus ftw!

Enlighten, just because this is an anime forum doesn't give you the right to butcher the English language and type like you're a retarded 3rd grader using hooked on phonics.

Obviously they had Kakashi dashing towards them because Kakashi was going to stop them, I doubt Kakashi would run into his death for no reason. Besides, the whole fight was pointless, it was alright until they decided to do a "Chidori vs Rasengan showdown" for about 2 episodes. Seeing as Chidori is Kakashi's original technique, I highly doubt he would've been helpless against it.

To let u know since u gave me a bad rep before consulting me, i am at work and I use cap locks for the system and I was rushing to go to lunch . I misspell my post and left it on cap locks, I came back to edited my post to find “animus” was so anxious to reply on my miss grammar not even concerning the subject of the thread and I apologize for my misspelled words chaoskiddo and everyone

darkshadow
Sun, 07-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Kakashi: *zap* *zap*
naruto+sasuke gone....(obviously refering to mangekyou here)

itadakimasu
Sun, 07-29-2007, 11:15 PM
i dont think that kakashi had attained mangekyou at that point, i think it was something that happened during the time jump.

Kensee
Sun, 07-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Kakashi is strong, no doubt about that, but if he was facing Naruto and Sasuke at full power, he would have to go all out to take them on.

This is all based off their intentions, I give the edge to Naruto and Sasuke because I don't think Kakashi would go after them to kill them (in which he wouldn't hesitate or hold back), but just more of a way to stop them.

Kitsune
Mon, 07-30-2007, 02:07 AM
I'd say Kakashis definitely a better ninja but in terms of a fight i think he'd have a lot of trouble if it was cursed seal 2 Sasuke and kyubi naruto.

fahoumh
Mon, 07-30-2007, 09:25 PM
At the very least, Kakashi would be able to hold his own versus Naruto and Sasuke, IMO. He graduated from the academy when he was 5, became a Chuunin when he was 6, and became a Jounin when he was 13 and he was also an ANBU member. On top of being a genius, he also has many more years of experience than Naruto and Sasuke.

darkshadow
Mon, 07-30-2007, 09:37 PM
i dont think that kakashi had attained mangekyou at that point, i think it was something that happened during the time jump.

i kinda misread, but yeah even pre time skip he would lay the hurt on them, don't forget he is the strongest jounin of konoha and knows a 1000 jutsu's ;o.
If pre time skip naruto and sasuke would be able to beat him, konoha would be one damn pathetic place.
Post time skip he would just zap em away:rolleyes: