PDA

View Full Version : I got GW stories

Mut
Sat, 07-28-2007, 03:38 AM
OK, I've been a member at GW since July 14th of 2003. I'm one of the veteran members here and I've witnessed and have been part of some of the most intriguing and controversial events in GW history. Basically, my cock is huge. Although I have been gone for roughly a year due to the banning, lack of interest, and pursuing new hobbies, I am certain I have some good, informative, and entertaining stories (all from my perspective) I can share with you. Whether you've experienced every event or just finding out what has happened over the 4+ years... Shut the fuck up, let's start.

Alphabetically:

Admins' Neglect
The originals admins used to get tons of shit for their lack of interest and neglect towards GW. Ciber, Suede, and Wilik are the ones who started GW. Suede being the site designer, Wilik being the coder, and Ciber being the guy who got his uncle to pay for GW's bills. Good friends from before GW started, I hear. But their project, our community, started to die and slowly rot into the filth that made me hate and eventually leave this place.

Games of GW
GW wasn't (and probably still isn't) a very interactive, entertaining place in terms of games the members could participate in. I thought it was good to get some fun involved: IK Thread, the original GW Survivor, and GotBook.

Krbadass = Faggot
Perhaps the worst person alive. This is the person responsible for deleting my original account which resulted in over 5000+ posts and threads being sent to database hell. The threads I created, which were some of the most interesting and entertaining that had tons of responses, are pretty much destroyed forever and unrecoverable. This one is long and filled with e-drama.

Rise of Sanmods
This is during a dark time in GW history when three of the best members become mods for a brief period of time where rules were strictly enforced and things got interesting. Sanmods: Assertn, Gods_Son, and I.

Worst Posters
Just a list of the worst posters I've encountered in my days as a member here. I'll of course be explaining the reason.

Y2LA
Failed, yet hopeful, plan to get Y from Mississippi to LA for a first time ever GW meet up. It was actually well thought out, but drama here and there derailed the plans. Stories of reason, donation, and logistics are explained. Will an official GW meet up ever happen?

So, here they are. Some of the stories I could think of off the top of my head right now... I'll add more later if I think they are worth it. It's 1:38 AM. I'm pretty tired. I'll come back sometime tomorrow and tell the stories. I'll do one stories every few days. First person to post which story they want to hear will be honored first, then the next person, etc.

What I want from this thread is for people to learn something and have an interesting read for a while. If people have more questions or want me to go in deeper detail about specific events, I most likely will. What I don't want is to debate and argue about whether or not my actions were wrong, stupid, or whatever.

bagandscalpel
Sat, 07-28-2007, 04:46 AM
Requesting "Y2LA," please.

SK
Sat, 07-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Y2LA is classic.

Event not on the list: The Dawn of SK...

joker-kun
Sat, 07-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Gods_Son

Must you mention GS?? For one it makes me cry

*tear

and for two you didn't explain his overall greatness.

Raven
Sat, 07-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Krbadass = Faggot
Perhaps the worst person alive.
Hahahahaha.

I think you should also tell the story of your list of facts in your old sig. The facts that some morons constantly tried, and failed, to disprove.

Munsu
Sat, 07-28-2007, 10:30 AM
I wan't to request the "Mut got sand on his vagina" story.

Board of Command
Sat, 07-28-2007, 12:32 PM
When I was fairly new, I posted a variation of this (http://www.youareanidiot.org/) in IRC. Only difference was that the version I posted kept opening up new windows of itself. Assertn thought he got a virus and banned me.

Foomanchew24
Sat, 07-28-2007, 02:25 PM
When I was fairly new, I posted a variation of this (http://www.youareanidiot.org/) in IRC. Only difference was that the version I posted kept opening up new windows of itself. Assertn thought he got a virus and banned me.

Thanks for posting a link to what my antivirus program calls a trojan. Note to self: Do not trust links posted by Board of Command.

Board of Command
Sat, 07-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Trojan? lawlz

It's just a flash video, and that's not the only site where can find it.

Assertn
Sat, 07-28-2007, 03:20 PM
I have a story titled: How I got Astraea kicked off her ISP

Assassin
Sat, 07-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Mut's already said it, but let me emphasize this again....this thread is for information/entertainment purposes only. Request a story, and let him tell it. Don't start drama because you think something happened a different way or for different reasons. If you want something corrected, take it to IRC. Any trolling/flamming will be dealt with harshly.

mage
Sat, 07-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Y2LA
Failed, yet hopeful, plan to get Y from Mississippi to LA for a first time ever GW meet up. It was actually well thought out, but drama here and there derailed the plans. Stories of reason, donation, and logistics are explained. Will an official GW meet up ever happen?

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=297854&postcount=51

Mut
Sat, 07-28-2007, 09:08 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=297854&postcount=51
Been moved to my savings account from paypal, and is now collecting interest. I will post the story later tonight.

Mut
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Y2LA

Second Y2LA thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12777)
Some of the general information (http://www.rolleyes.net/meetup.htm) (link to Krb's story was removed on purpose)

Way back during 2005 when I was still an active member here, I had an idea to have some of the members meet up to have the first GW meet up and bring Y to LA from Mississippi. Hence, Y2LA. Gay title. This if it actually happened would have been a great idea because of several reasons:

1. We're all sexy. (Mut, Y, AssertnFailure, KitKat, Jaredster, Eurasian)
2. No loser members will be there. lol
3. Y would be doing fun, retarded dares.

We began looking for affordable plane tickets but plain tickets at that time were fairly expensive and not many airports were open in Mississippi, Y's home state, due to some breezes and waves near that area. So, since we're not made of money and I set up a donation site with a paypal link. To make the donations more worth it, Y and I made a promise to the people who donated that $10 will buy them a dare for him to do. And it worked. One of the dares was taking a flaming shot. I was hoping that he would do this like the guy in that one video: watch this retard. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_vCcFPWE0) Because it would be his first time drinking, he probably wouldn't have known to blow out the flame before taking the shot. Moving on...

Well, from the looks of it, it seemed like things were actually going to happen. The donations were rolling in. First donation was made on 8/15/05 by woofcat, and then Wilik, yallo, and others I can remember the name of since the original thread was deleted with my account (saved for another story) made donations until October 11. But I still do have their real names. Thanks to Jim, Jared, Matthew, Josh, Erich, Si Jing, Nelson, Jason, Gabriel, Angela, and John. Anyway, assuming that Assertn would have donated at least $40 (pocket change to him nowadays) and I would have too, we had a total of $215. We were roughly a $100 short when we were about 5 months away and it didn't seem like we were going to get any more help because of some of the worst drama occurred and put things in disarray.

My permaban, account being deleted, and drama between the GW community and I prevent the meet up from happening because nobody trusted the meet up to even happen and didn't think their money would be spent the way it was intended. And they were right to a certain extent since the money was never used, but deposited into my savings. The meet up somewhat happened. KitKat and Assertn met and hung out or something. You can ask them about that.

So it's been over 2 years since the start, and Y has been to LA once, although never actually met up with us. The money is still sitting in my savings account accumulating interest. The $135 accrued just under $7.50 so we're at $142+ now. Woot. According to my calculations, if I let that amount money sit in my savings account for at least 15 years, we'd have enough money for a round-trip plane ticket from Mississippi to LA, California. Here's us to hoping for that miracle.

Assertn
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Is Eurasian still not a loser despite spending just about all of the past 1.5 years on WoW?

Assassin
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:40 AM
1. Y will use several pick-up lines of my choice on the hottest girls I can find.

Guess that never would've worked out anyway :rolleyes:

Edit:

I was hoping that he would do this like the guy in that one video: watch this retard.

ROFL, at one point he actually shoots flames from his mouth. Fucking awesome!

SK
Sun, 07-29-2007, 02:38 AM
ROFL, at one point he actually shoots flames from his mouth. Fucking awesome!

Yeah it was.

Assertn=FAGGOT

Do not take out mod-edits

Mut
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Is Eurasian still not a loser despite spending just about all of the past 1.5 years on WoW?
If I had known this, I wouldn't have included her in the list. Is she still around, because she still owes me some nudies.

SK
Sun, 07-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Fuck you Assertn don't edit my post you fucking faggot.

And stop the blatant disregard of the rules.

Carnage
Sun, 07-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Goodbye SK.

Mut, post that story of that chick who had the tentacle cock hentai comics under her bed, and you ran out of the crazy bitch's house.

And if that doesnt apply to this thread (although it was a funny story) I request some story's about shitty posters.

Board of Command
Sun, 07-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Mut, post that story of that chick who had the tentacle cock hentai comics under her bed, and you ran out of the crazy bitch's house.
That's the only story I remember vividly, and because of that I'm not sure how much of it was actually true.

I request some story's about shitty posters.
How about you post your e-autobiography?

LAWLZ JK DONT HATE mmmK?

Carnage
Sun, 07-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Dont hold anything pre-puberty against me ;)

Knives122
Sun, 07-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Ehhhh that story was stupid, tell the one about krbadass and such.

IFHTT
Sun, 07-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Dont hold anything pre-puberty against me ;)

So that rules out anything you've posted, period, and will take care of anything you say for the next 3 years or so? :rolleyes:

joker-kun
Sun, 07-29-2007, 07:31 PM
So that rules out anything you've posted, period, and will take care of anything you say for the next 3 years or so? :rolleyes:

Ahahahahahahahaha... Poor Carnage and his never ending puberty...

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-29-2007, 11:08 PM
It amazes me how I was around for all this shit yet remember absolutely no details. :O

edit: except that part about krbadass being the worst person alive

Kraco
Mon, 07-30-2007, 02:08 PM
It amazes me how I was around for all this shit yet remember absolutely no details. :O

I bet your lack of memories would feel far less amazing if you also remembered you were probably drunk through most of it.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-30-2007, 04:27 PM
How dare you insinuate that I am some common drunk you.. wait what were we talking about again?

Assertn
Mon, 07-30-2007, 04:29 PM

And it amazes me how you were around for all this shit yet you weren't a part of any of these details :O

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Clearly I was outside selling my body in order to earn some money for Gotwoot to survive the internal crisis it was suffering at all these moments

TwisT
Thu, 08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Awesome thread Mut. Well i would also like to hear the story of the hentai chick again. it was hilarious. And if i have to request one from your list i request "Rise of the Sanmods" and like someone said tell the sidestory of GS so people understand it better :)

?igma
Fri, 08-03-2007, 05:40 AM
This account was permabanned for about 1 or 2 years before the new forum was launched. I conflicted with about any of the Moderators. Me being like 3 years younger than I am now and the Moderators being real bastards on and off.

I think I trashed them in about every post I made, among other things. I think I sometimes also actually created some brilliant topic now and then, but it's definitely the minority..

Carnage
Fri, 08-03-2007, 10:05 AM
^^ This isn't the bitching thread. :mad:

?igma
Fri, 08-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm not bitching mon :P but aight, it's irrelevant, I'll remove it

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-03-2007, 11:05 AM
haha-- I was around when you guys were trying to send Y to cali. I think it should come back into action.. Anyway, I would love to hear stories about bad posters ^^

High Wind
Sat, 08-04-2007, 05:33 PM
This thread interests me so I'm willing to come out of the dark pit from where I lurk and post.
I remember most GW members from their avatars from back then, you were Mut@t@ with a cat-bread avatar weren't you?
The topics that most interest me are your Shitty Posters and Krbadass - Faggot story, so I request those.
And just for clarification, Krbadass was one(of the many people) who used an Itachi avatar very frequently back then right?

SK
Sat, 08-04-2007, 05:39 PM
And just for clarification, Krbadass was one(of the many people) who used an Itachi avatar very frequently back then right?

Yeah that was him.

Spiegel
Sun, 08-05-2007, 03:36 PM
These make me wish I had discovered this Hallowed Ground sooner. Well, I guess better late than never.

Mut
Sun, 08-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Rise of the Sanmods

Let's break down the definition of what Sanmods are. San means three in Japanese; just like the Sannin in Naruto. I'm not going to explain the suffix.

AssertnFailure, Gods_Son, and I have become some of the more popular posters of GW and idlers of IRC for certain reasons. Whether it was for making valid, logical arguments in the ridiculous Naruto threads, making entertaining threads to get GW members to become more active, or simply just trolling, we were pretty much the popular kids at our community (e-penis++).

In late September of 2004, AssertnFailure, one of our forums' better posters was given the title of Moderator as well as the privileges and powers that come with it. I found this out five days later when I came back from going home that weekend before my birthday. I realized that this was just another step into becoming even greater GW superstars. It meant so much me... to have the power to ban anyone I wanted. So I did what I do best to become a moderator: whine and complain. And... it worked. Within a day of finding out and probably hours of pursuading Wilik and then-admin Krbadass, I was made moderator on my 20th birthday along with Gods_Son. Read old thread here. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=8330)

With our new moderator powers, although mine was only briefly held, we were ruling GotWoot with an iron fist. You see the rules that we have now? Those rules were based on the original rules we had come up with in our ultra super mega secret moderator channel and forum. Before that, GW had a dinky ass piece of crap forum rule structure that nobody cared about. Although right when the new rules were made in effect, not much change occured, but I can definitely see the aftereffects of the rules now. But it doesn't really matter since the abundance of shit posters didn't decrease. Anyway, rules were strictly enforced. Not to take anything away from the other mods, but as the new guys, we were probably the most active mods in a long time.

The mod forums, back then it was called the Moderators Lounge, I don't know if it is still called that, was an interesting place. It really wasn't how a lot of people and I thought it would be like. It wasn't so full of drama and bearaucratic as people expected it to be. But we did talk about certain posters, how fucking awful they were, who would be next in line to promote to moderator status, and of course, admin garbage.

Besides banning whoever you want when necessary, one of the most fun things to do with moderator powers back on the old FuseTalk forums is being able to write notes in these text fields each member had in their profile. Only moderators and admins would be able to see them. The hilarity behind this was the fact that it was pretty much the same as putting on an invisible sticky note on the back of anyone and only a small group of people would read be able to read it. Sort of like an inside joke, but if you guys knew what was going on, what kind of things the mods were saying (not just me, but everyone), and how long and hatred-filled some of the ridicules were on some members' notes, you guys would have a pretty fun time. God I wish I still had a screenshot of this.

But with the stricter rules, came more fun. We decided to come up with several games for you lazy bums to participate in. I don't remember if I was a mod back when I started making game threads like GotWoot Survivor 1 and 2, but I was definitely a mod during IK Threads. I remember this one clearly since I banned about 30 people in a span of several days. But GW Games story is for another post. Haha, good times.

Edit:

Forgot to add this,
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2226/modmv6.jpg
The day when I was made mod for the first time - back in October 2005.

Assertn
Sun, 08-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Ahaha....I forgot about the notes

I think ?igma had a LOT written in his <3

Board of Command
Sun, 08-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Forgot to add this,
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2226/modmv6.jpg
The day when I was made mod for the first time - back in October 2005.
That was the best avatar until I joined and used this:

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4882/ugoffln4.jpg

Raven
Mon, 08-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Ahahahah the notes. Hilarity!

complich8
Mon, 08-06-2007, 07:22 PM
We actually still have user notes, but pretty much nobody uses them anymore. They're in a slightly less obvious location than fusetalk's, and the old notes didn't survive the import...

That was good times though.

Assassin
Mon, 08-06-2007, 08:49 PM
i think the only ones who have notes now are the mods themselves, and that was just cuz we were testing out the features when the forum move happened. If i dont forget or get lazy, i'll start making use of the feature again.

Mut
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Worst Posters

This one is actually pretty easy, but it took some time because to make sure I didn't forget anyone, I just went through the entire members list. Also, "Worst Posters" doesn't just necessarily mean shitposters, but it also includes people who generally are bad at being a contributing member in a forum community, as well as the people I think are nothing but faggot shitheads. In alphabetical order:

Amateras
Assassin
chambers
Ciber
DB_Hunter
Death BOO Z
Deblas
Eurasian
Foomanchew24
Hakeem_21
Hatake Kakashi
hiten mitsurugi
Hotsuma
iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Itachi_
Kagari
Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Knives122
Krbadass
lasaire
LobsterMagnet
Mae
Mage (a.k.a. Q-Bert or some shit)
miaka
Power_PMV
PSJ
Racso
r3n
SaSuKeRuLeS
SK
The Heretic Azazel
thundrakkon
Turkish-S
?igma

So here's the thing with this people. Each one of them has been a champion of violating at least one of these criteria:

Mechanics
It's just simply lazy to not use the shift key, ignore terribly misspelled words, not bothering with proper punctuations, and making posts without coherency and evidence to support claims. I'm going to say that I haven't made posts that violated one of the listed above, but I've corrected myself so my posts look like it wasn't made by letting your balls drop on them multiple times. The issue of capitalization always comes up, but if you saw a lengthy post without capitalization or paragraphs, it'll not only be difficult to read, but it'll simply look like shit. Thus, making our forums seem as if it's overrun by retards. For example: "I have 200 + gigs on my computer of naruto I dl every episode 11 6 times, and Im not deleting them b/c I need the backups" (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=148033&highlight=200#post148033) What?

I also enjoy seeing people use language barriers as a shield to prevent themselves from breaking the rules. Just because you can't properly speak/understand/write English, it doesn't mean you can write like a three year old. They don't bother trying to learn the difference between commonly misused words that are spelled and pronounced similarly - such as: their, they're, and there. Stop being lazy dicks and learn for your own benefit as well as ours.

Effort
Our members are all fucking Cheetos-eating, Mountain Dew-drinking, basement-living, neckbearded, socially inept, friendless, fat, and virgins. Ugh, I had to describe our fellow members in that fashion because it describes the epitome of an internet geek. We all are in one way, and some in more ways than others, since we enjoy anime (Fuck!). But that doesn't mean we should be so useless to our internet community. Since most of you are of no real use in the society, why not try to partake in the forums and contribute your little worth here? Instead of shitposting, make a great post! Instead of going "lol", why not just describe what's making your laugh out loud? Why clutter our forums with stupid abbreviations and cliché internet lingo when you can do so much better than that? Outside of GW, you guys probably have no real importance. But in this place, you can be someone.

P.S. Don't "too long; didn't read" posts that contain more than a paragraph. You're just pathetic.

Attitude
God dammit, loosen up. You were ridiculed, made a mockery of, embarrassed, harassed, and humiliated. So what? Next time, if and when it happens, don't be such a baby about it. Stop taking the internet so seriously. I'm not saying to be a complete fucking nutcase with your internet anonymity, but don't be offended so easily. Most of you guys are not that bad really. It's just that some of you are just lame trolls, awful posters, or just bad human being in real life that spread your infectious faggotry onto others.

People dislike or like you for a reason. Why is masamuneehs considered the worst moderator in internet history? Maybe it's because of the tone of his posts and the style he moderates. We could all ask tons of questions and criticize masamuneehs for being himself, but it's just unfortunate that people are forever going to be who they are, and even if they change I personally don't think it'll be significant since only way to truly solve the issue is to permaban them. Hahaha.

That's the end of this story. Well, not really a story but more of an observation and my analysis of it.

Edit: My slow ass just noticed that I've been "warned" by masamuneeh for allegedly making a troll post which included racism. I'm assuming it was the post in the "strange happenings in the ghetto" thread where I said, "Ugh. Those black people." Nice way to let sarcasm fly right by you, buddy. Good things you're leading the moderating team!

Foomanchew24
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Woo hoo I made your list. I'm wondering as to which category you think I belong to so I can know how offended I should be or misinformed you are.

Mut
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, some of the people should more or less be eligible for that list. For example, Mage is just a dumb, blatant racist who is still around even though he hasn't changed a tiny bit. While you and Assassin used to be dickheads and later got better, but it might just be because I've been gone for so long. But no hate, though.

Assertn
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Lasaire and Mae though? I wouldn't expect them to be on the list.

Also, you probably didn't see his name since he changed it, but Chaoskiddo's new nick is "Spade." You know, in case you need to update that list =]

Edit:
Just for the hell of it....here's my list:

Astraea
Carnage (aka God #2)
Chambers
ChaosKiddo (aka Spade)
Ciber
DO
Hotsuma
isso
itachi_
JaySee
Joker-kun
Knives122
Krbadass
Mizuchi
Nasphreak
r3n
SK
Terracosmo
Turkish-S
Woofcat
?igma

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Why the hate for our friendly neighborhood satanist?

Honoko
Thu, 08-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Well, I'm kinda surprised. I thought I'd be on someone's list for sure =P

?igma
Thu, 08-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Fucks sake, am I on everybodies list these days ? My spelling is usually 100% correct, although I've stopped following English classes due to never getting less than a 9.4 on my tests. Which might result in assuming some words are written correctly, but in fact aren't. Feel free to correct it.

As for effort, I'm quite capable of posting excessively long essays, but I believe in balance. There is no reason to tell people about the function of the anus in an Anime thread, discussing whether Priscilla has smaller tits since she awakened.

As for attitude..seriously ? Mut ? you are joking right ? The guy with thé psychological issues, with the attitude screaming "fuck you bitch" in one way or another, trying to step down on every entity he encounters, is Mut@t@, Retardo Grande.

How díd you ever get green rep to begin with, did you sell your ass to the highest bidder ?

Edit: Hm.. I just noticed this isn't the flaming pit.. what shall I do... :D

You could stop trolling, for starters.

Carnage
Thu, 08-09-2007, 10:18 AM
?igma, did you miss the whole paragraph on not taking the internet seriously?

I feel the love from Assrtn. :o

?igma
Thu, 08-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I feel his love daily, right Assrtn ? ;)

edit : Taking it back, as I mistook Assassin for Assrtn
-----------------
Although you guys really need to stop giving me warnings for things. Lacking my sense of humor doesn't mean it's trolling.

jing
Thu, 08-09-2007, 10:35 AM
What happened to Eurasian?

I'm usually around still, just lurking hehehe :)

Back then we used to have "Groups" on Gotwoot... we had veteran's group and shit like that.. do we still have that?

Mut
Thu, 08-09-2007, 10:50 AM
What happened to Eurasian?

I'm usually around still, just lurking hehehe :)

Back then we used to have "Groups" on Gotwoot... we had veteran's group and shit like that.. do we still have that?
Only in our hearts, jing.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 08-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Worst Posters

This one is actually pretty easy, but it took some time because to make sure I didn't forget anyone, I just went through the entire members list. Also, "Worst Posters" doesn't just necessarily mean shitposters, but it also includes people who generally are bad at being a contributing member in a forum community, as well as the people I think are nothing but faggot shitheads. In alphabetical order:

Amateras
Assassin
chambers
Ciber
DB_Hunter
Death BOO Z
Deblas
Eurasian
Foomanchew24
Hakeem_21
Hatake Kakashi
hiten mitsurugi
Hotsuma
iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Itachi_
Kagari
Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Knives122
Krbadass
lasaire
LobsterMagnet
Mae
miaka
Power_PMV
PSJ
Racso
r3n
SaSuKeRuLeS
SK
The Heretic Azazel
thundrakkon
Turkish-S
?igma

So here's the thing with this people. Each one of them has been a champion of violating at least one of these criteria:

I dont mind making the list, but I would like some back up supporting your theory on my "so-called" shitty posting please! -dg-

?igma
Thu, 08-09-2007, 11:25 AM
It's called "ego" and it refers to Mut.

Ok children, time to play nice. Off topic posting has a place and a time now being a another forum altogether. I will not accept anymore here. In fact I'm going to start handing out warnings. Like this poor chap here, that already thinks so low of us staff should do the trick.

Have a Good day! :)

Knives122
Thu, 08-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I have 200 + gigs on my computer of naruto I dl every episode 11 6 times, and Im not deleting them b/c I need the backups"

It's funny you took a quote I said, that was meant to be a mainly sarcastic sentence, and actually made it seem like someone would actually do that.

It's good to know you care though.

Mut
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:01 PM
I dont mind making the list, but I would like some back up supporting your theory on my "so-called" shitty posting please! -dg-
I'd rather not since I already said in my OP that this thread isn't for arguing whether or not I'm wrong.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 08-09-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd rather not since I already said in my OP that this thread isn't for arguing whether or not I'm wrong.

Kind of odd how one of my posts just disappeared and this one popped up Mut. You wouldnt have deleted the post that I made about you double posting in the same thread that you are bashing other posters in would you? I read it and it seemed like you were too busy to post what you needed to say, but I still thought that was a direct Violation. If that is the case and we can simply say...."Dont have time to respond" and double post on it later I think there will be absolute CHAOS! -dg-

Edit...I know that you didnt delete my post Mut. It was deleted by Deadfire.

P.S. How did I get warning for this being off topic and baiting? Wasnt Mut's post baiting cuz he was talking shit about others in the first place. All my post was saying is that he was a shitty poster. He got to post his opinion, why couldnt I post mine? That is bullshit! Beetch! -dg-

Assassin
Thu, 08-09-2007, 01:16 PM
iMUSTbeTHEdevil: stfu and stop whining.

The next person to start arguing or bitching cuz their name shows up on a list, or they dont like mut's point of view is getting banned.

?igma
Thu, 08-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Ok now entirely without joking or messing around.

I understand my post could be seen as slightly offensive, but regardless of that, if I make a list of people I think sucks most cock and I put Mut's name on it, will I be protected with cencorship as well ?

I'm asking this, because it strikes me as odd that you litterally say "the first person to dislike Mut's point of view". I'm allowed to dislike anything anyone says for any reason.
How I express that disliking is another matter.

See my point ? Yes I think most Mod's here are busy with saving eachothers asses all the time, other than doing their job. Am I expressing that careful enough or ?

p.s notice that I'm bitching about you who is bitching about the bitching and not about Mut or my name on that list.

Thanx for doing exactly what i'd hoped you'd do. See you in a week :)
-Assassin

Next time you'd like to disseminate your views on what the staff does with our time, take it to PMs, the Bitching Thread, or the Flame Pit. Three ways for you to vent, pick any of them. Attacking us isn't what this thread is about, as has been pointed out numerous times already

Damnit Assassin, you beat me to it!:mad:
...masa

Mut
Thu, 08-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Jesus.

I specifically said in the OP that the stories I will be posting are going to be from my point of view. It's neither wrong or right, so I don't want this thread to turn into that type of debate. If you don't like what I posted and want to talk to me about it, just PM me, see me in IRC, or take it to the Flaming Pit. I really don't like my thread getting shit on, and you're doing an excellent job of that - which is why you're on the list. If you don't like what you're reading, why don't you stop reading it?

Dubazlar
Thu, 08-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Once again, a friendly reminder that using an alternate account to get around a ban is grounds for, you guessed it, a longer ban!

bye Dubazlar,
see you in two months ?igma
masa

Board of Command
Thu, 08-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Amateras
Assassin
chambers
Ciber
DB_Hunter
Death BOO Z
Deblas
Eurasian
Foomanchew24
Hakeem_21
Hatake Kakashi
hiten mitsurugi
Hotsuma
iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Itachi_
Kagari
Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Knives122
Krbadass
lasaire
LobsterMagnet
Mae
miaka
Power_PMV
PSJ
Racso
r3n
SaSuKeRuLeS
SK
The Heretic Azazel
thundrakkon
Turkish-S
?igma
Glad to see I didn't make the list. Now I can go to sleep with no worries.

The next person to start arguing or bitching cuz their name shows up on a list, or they dont like mut's point of view is getting banned.
Wait...aren't you on the FBI wanted list??

Don't hate me man.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-10-2007, 09:42 PM
iMUSTbeTHEdevil: stfu and stop whining.

:D Yes sir. I think that I just like seeing my name in lights! I have a gotwoot story too. I remember this one time I double posted, and then had a spoiler in the naruto forum in the same week! That was a BAN! Ahh good times. Good times in deed! -dg-

Board of Command
Fri, 08-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Too bad it wasn't a perma-ban.

Animeniax
Fri, 08-10-2007, 10:57 PM
I'm surprised I'm not on either Mut's or Assertn's lists, but pleased that some people can read between the lines and see the bigger picture I present in my posts.

What I'm really surprised at is that this is basically flaming in a thread in the GD section. Neat trick, and one I will seek to hone.

Are all of these stories going to be from the olden days? Cause I wasn't around for them and don't really care.

NM
Fri, 08-10-2007, 11:41 PM
It would appear that these would be stories from the days of old up till the time when Mut left GW. So if you don't care about all these old stories, then don't bother posting in here.

And no, this thread is NOT the "flaming thread of GD" so don't even think about that Animeniax :p . The way this thread works is very simple. Mut tells a story and you read it. If you have any comments/questions about the story, go ahead and post them. If what you have to say is something on the lines of flaming, go to the flame pit or take it to pm's with Mut. DON'T be an idiot like ?igma.

Now please, either post something thats relevant to any of Mut's stories or just wait for the next one.

Animeniax
Sat, 08-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Oh I'm interested. I was looking at the "post your picture v2" thread and saw all the banter from 2005 and felt saddened I wasn't a part of it.

What's the difference between Mut posting a "list of shit posters" and calling it a story, and say someone posting a story about a "list of the worst mods"? I don't see a difference, since it's not really a story and more of a flame list.

*waits patiently for Mut's next story and/or flame list*

Assassin
Sat, 08-11-2007, 12:14 AM
The difference is, Mut didn't create this thread specifically to post a list like that. The thread itself has a purpose, and the list is just a part of it.

And now thats enough off topic banter questioning the validity and/or need for this thread. All this stuff belongs on IRC or the Flame Pit, not here.

Board of Command
Sat, 08-11-2007, 12:39 AM
words

Hey NM, why don't you post your story? You know? That one.

Assertn
Sat, 08-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Are all of these stories going to be from the olden days? Cause I wasn't around for them and don't really care.
Were you even around before Mut left? If not, then you've already got the answer to that question.

DDBen
Sat, 08-11-2007, 02:20 AM
Wow Mut its certainly been a long time since I've seen you around.

My personal pick for a story is Krbadass = Faggot. Mostly considering I'll assume I liked him about as much as you did so it sounds like fun.

joker-kun
Sat, 08-11-2007, 03:28 AM
Hey NM, why don't you post your story? You know? That one.

I agree Mut. Tell the story of NM and how we tortured him with his dirty stache. Oh and how he was named assclown and was forced by Wilik to use that avatar and sig... I can't remember was it because he lost GW Survivor?

TwisT
Sat, 08-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah and if you still have the old GotBook left it would be nice if you could post that one too.

NM
Sat, 08-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I agree Mut. Tell the story of NM and how we tortured him with his dirty stache. Oh and how he was named assclown and was forced by Wilik to use that avatar and sig... I can't remember was it because he lost GW Survivor?

I can't wait to hear that one...:rolleyes:

Raven
Sat, 08-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Was there anyone who actually did like Krb? As in, even remotely?

P.S. I didn't.

joker-kun
Sat, 08-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Was there anyone who actually did like Krb? As in, even remotely?

P.S. I didn't.

I think Ciber did?:p

Sapphire
Mon, 08-13-2007, 04:57 PM
What happened to Rolleyes? XD

Mut
Mon, 08-13-2007, 05:06 PM
What happened to Rolleyes? XD
I abandoned it because I didn't want to handle it anymore.

I'd bring it back if I go nutty again thinking that I can out-do the greatness that is GW.

Kenshiro
Mon, 08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
I have been a long time lurker at GW, and its very nice to see Mut back. He was always very funny and could argue his points well.

I personally vote for the KrB=fag story. I never liked him either. Incidentally, does anyone know how old he was. I could never figure out if he was about 13 or 56 years old.

complich8
Mon, 08-13-2007, 06:16 PM
I think he's earlyish 20's now, like maybe 21 or 22 ...

pretty sure I don't have a log of that conversation to go back to, but he told me how old he was a couple years ago. I seem to remember that he's a couple years younger than me anyway.

woofcat
Tue, 08-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Lol, Mut you have some great stories and few bring back memories of a better time.

Naruto was good, anime was simple.

Mut
Tue, 08-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Krbadass = Faggot

Don't believe anything this guy says. It is virtually impossible to come up with a single word that describes all of what he is. Liar, stupid, despicable, monster, ignorant, irrational, lazy, worthless, boring, uncool, garbage, lonely, asshat, pathetic, loser, whiney, and faggot fuckface cocksucker cuntlicking ballchewing bastard asshole son of a god damned bitch. You may think that I hate Krbadass (real name: Kyle Riddle, age 21, born December 29th, 1985) but the truth of the matter is, I don't. I just want to drown him in his own tears. And the story goes like this...

Krbadass, one of our earliest registered members. His posts weren't completely worthless since he did help out as an obligation and a requirement to remain as a so-called active admin. I don't remember when he became an admin or if he was even a mod to begin with since I didn't pay too much attention to GW when I first registered, but all I know is that Krb, from what I've experienced directly or indirectly as a regular member and a moderator, was supposed to be some kind of mediator between the regular member base and the staff. It's unfortunate he was a poor one at that.

As I became increasingly more active at GW by facilitating and participating in any GW event, I began to notice the flaws and problems within the GW forum community. The infrastructure of GW is a clusterfuck of neglect and just generally bad administrating topped with a stupid common theme to bring in a userbase that turned out be composed of mostly idiots (see my previous story). But I'll save that admin story for later - it's the first one on the list in my OP. Ciber is and was virtually impossible to get a hold of, and even if you did, he didn't give a shit regarding anything since I personally think he suffers from some level of superiority complex so he considers you unworthy to listen to. I doubt that's changed now. Wilik was busy with his other projects and was gradually separating himself from GW. It wasn't a surprise and you couldn't blame him. GW was a shithole playground for retards to come here and ask where the next Naruto episode was even though it was posted on the front page.

With my new active status, I took actions to involve myself and others to improve GW, fix GW's rules and regulations problems, and get rid of the bad posters. But the only person I can talk to about this is Krb. So since my mod status granted a higher level of impunity compared to myself as just a regular member, I badgered him. I got to his head, fucked with him, albeit condescendingly, and made him realize how much of a trash he was by not doing what was right and what was good for GW. But he is sooo useless. Talking to him in any angle or respect results in only one of several things: 1. Nothing getting done. 2. Krb threatening to take away my modship, and nothing getting done. 3. Krb threatening to take away my modship, ban me, and nothing getting done.

Sigh... So why is Krb such a bad person? This could go on for possibly forever but I'll list two distinct ones. My number one issue with him was the fact that with his admin status, he didn't really do as much as he should and could have. He was not involved in any of the major GW projects, ignored moderator and member requests, and just sat on his ass. Maybe it was because his cock was tightly tied on a leash held by Ciber, but that's no excuse to be so useless with his powers. He was pretty much impotent unless it came to punishing moderators who seriously raised their concerns. As I've said before, my stories are going to seem bias even though I really, truly try not to make it so. But his lack of care for G- No, wait. His unwillingness to improve GW is truly disgusting.

Second reason: He is dumb. His decisions are not very well thought out, nor are they really the best choice to make in certain situations. Simply out of spite and anger, after a megaton of e-drama, he deletes my account even though I've been banned from the forums for almost half a year. This, as a lot of you may know, results in my roughly 5500 posts and threads being deleted. It's really a terrible loss especially since the year I was mod for, I really made a lot of funny, interesting, great posts to improve the overall quality of GW. Oh, and this of course is followed up by him removing Assertn's mod status due to latter insulting Krb in a different forum. Krb also banned others, including KitKat and Raven, when they tried to speak out about that account deletion blunder. To get a real detailed explanation of the situation, check this out. It's even got screenshots of the "apology" thread Krb made in the secret Mod Lounge! (http://www.rolleyes.net/krbitchass.htm) I don't know who made the terrible decision of making Krb an admin, but you've really killed it for us all.

I'll be honest. I didn't necessarily need my account back, I actually wanted to take over Krb's so I can return the favor. He deletes my account, I take his! But it didn't work :(. Oh, well. At least I've destroyed him off the known internet.

Edit: I'm going to add this hilarious thread to the end of this post. Oh Krb, you're such a card. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12623)

Jeez, another one. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12615)

Fine example of Krb's failed attempts to be useful. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12311)

Animeniax
Tue, 08-14-2007, 11:33 PM
So it looks like GW was going to shit before I ever showed up, contrary to what masa keeps saying.

Is it ok to have his real name and birthdate posted like that?

Mut
Tue, 08-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Of course it is. It's openly stated on his profile.

Board of Command
Wed, 08-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Krb participated in my first Guild Wars contest. I might have even given him something. Aww damn.

complich8
Wed, 08-15-2007, 01:28 AM
At least two good thinsg came of that episode:
(1) I realized the stunning technical negligence all around and started making weekly database, forum software, image directory and homepage backups.
(2) we got rid of Krbadass as an admin.

But yeah. That was a great little episode in gotwoot history...

TruthofMistake
Wed, 08-15-2007, 06:57 AM
I remember not being around the forums for a long time and coming back and seeing this. I never really got any of the details though and am glad I have them now. While I always thought Mut was somewhat of a dick, he made fun of me once T.T, he was a funny one and added more to the community then he detracted.

Assertn
Wed, 08-15-2007, 11:02 AM
A few background details on Krb:

1) Krb started out as a regular member. A pretty shitty one at that. Even after just a few months here on the forums, he got promoted to mod and I was wondering who made such a bad administrative decision.

2) Krb did a lot of sucking up in the mod lounge for a year or two before eventually becoming an admin. It was quite the lols to read through some of those early mod lounge threads, just because he acts like such a different person than when he talks to regular posters.

ChaosK
Wed, 08-15-2007, 12:06 PM
This was actually a pretty interesting time on the forums...

Animeniax
Wed, 08-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Wow, this sounds just like my ascension up the ranks of gotwoot! Regular member, check. Pretty shitty one, check. Next is my promotion to mod, then admin, and the eventual destruction of the forums. However, I will not be doing any sucking up, and I will treat mods and admins with the same malice I treat all who challenge me.

complich8
Wed, 08-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Sadly (for you), ciber's not making those decisions anymore.

Mut
Thu, 08-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh yeah and if you still have the old GotBook left it would be nice if you could post that one too.
I don't think I'll ever put this back up. People here don't deserve that much service.

infidel
Thu, 08-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Woah. When I joined Gotwoot I really had no idea there was so much history (and drama) behind how they came to be in their current state. Would it be fair to say that I am glad I wasn't around during such times?

Hikyuu
Thu, 08-16-2007, 08:37 PM
No, cause then you can't be like.. Oh! I remember that-- what a douche bag (fill in blank) was

Board of Command
Thu, 08-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Would it be fair to say that I am glad I wasn't around during such times?
If you think it's fair, then it's fair. I personally don't think it is.

High Wind
Fri, 08-17-2007, 01:57 AM
There was a period where I stopped lurking GW. It was at this time the whole Krbadass-Mut account deletion fiasco occured. So I have been missing this little gem of GW history for quite some time, and I'd like to thank Mut for filling in that blank. This explains why so many note worthy threads seemed to have vanished into thin air.

While I never received good impressions from Mut or Krbadass, with the former having a very confrontational edge in his posts (which is most likely his posting-style and something I can not hold against him, as some may also find my non-posting style objectionable) and the latter being very much a hypocrite, I seem to find myself disliking Krbadass infinitely more now that I know he is responsible for the eradication of topics I know many others would have enjoyed.

And on that note, I humbly request more GW stories, as I'm sure other people would like to know more about GW.

...or not. I could be wrong.

joker-kun
Fri, 08-17-2007, 02:03 AM
...or not. I could be wrong.

I think you're quite right. Common Mut! Hurry with the NM Donkey/Ass Clown story!!

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Gran pappy Mut tell us anothaw stowy ^_^

Raven
Sat, 08-18-2007, 10:46 PM
It's interesting to see I wasn't alone in my opinion of Krb for all that time. I never liked anything he ever said or did, ever. And when he got promoted to Mod and then later Admin, I just assumed everyone liked him and I must be missing some drastic personality feature or something.

Now, how I laugh. I laugh so uproariously.

Mut
Mon, 08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
My only wish is for him to come back to our open arms.

Archangel
Sat, 08-21-2010, 03:07 PM
This thread has so much yummy e-drama :O

Animeniax
Sat, 08-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I miss Hikyuu, no romo.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-21-2010, 10:36 PM
I miss Hikyuu, no romo.

Yeah. That guy was funny.

Kinda like enjoukin but more tasteful.

Kraco
Sun, 08-22-2010, 01:07 AM
I still think Hikyuu is a female name. Especially in combination with that macabrely cute avatar/sig pair.

But yeah, he was a funny dude who used to frequent the irc.

Archangel
Sun, 08-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah. That guy was funny.

Kinda like enjoukin but more tasteful.
Lol, implying enjoukin is funny....

Deadfire
Thu, 08-26-2010, 11:35 AM
But yeah, he was a funny dude who used to frequent the irc.

I miss IRC....

masamuneehs
Thu, 08-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Ninjamods.

After the glorious rise of the Sanmods (if you believe Mut's showboating), and their eventual dispersal, GotWoot was left in need of more active moderators. Of the Sanmods, only Assertn was still kicking around, and a lot of moderators were either inactive or pretty much lazy. Some good people, but either too nice to be terribly effective (NM and Kitkat) or too terrible to be very nice.(kAi, Budweineken before he got lame and changed his name) To tell you something about that time period, Terracosmo was a forum admin.

Ninjamods became pretty general practice. Instead of flaunting, mods would sneak in under the cover of darkness and edit posts or warn/ban users. There was no way of telling who edited a post or sent out a ban, and although word got around about some people's mod status, it was pretty much the nerds with too much time and their cloak of justice and the trolls and idiots with their howling retardation.

And then came vBulletin, and for boring, technical reasons that complich8 nearly put me into a Mariana Trench deep coma going on about, the ninja mod no longer became a viable tool. This was pretty much smack in the middle of the Reputation Dramatics, and, well, things got a bit ugly.... or, well, the ugliness got a bit more personal, perhaps...

Jadugar boldly unmasks the "super mods"
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12949&highlight=moderators

DO
Thu, 08-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Ninjamods.
Jadugar boldly unmasks the "super mods"
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12949&highlight=moderators

I already knew who every super mod was before the switch over. Thats why whenever I got in trouble here I would just contact one of them directly. :P Wilik told me on IRC on day and asked me to not share. So I kept my promise.

Kraco
Thu, 08-26-2010, 02:08 PM
I miss IRC....

Wow, if it isn't DF. I thought you had become a casualty of war in Afghanistan; it has been so long since any trace of you was last seen.

Board of Command
Thu, 08-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Wow, if it isn't DF. I thought you had become a casualty of war in Afghanistan; it has been so long since any trace of you was last seen.
He's good at cleaning up.

complich8
Thu, 08-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Rep dramatics were well after the vb cutover, because the previous forum system didn't have a rep system at all. It was a new toy that I decided to turn on pretty much on a whim. It took the system a while to really come to fruition as a source of drama.