Knives122
Tue, 07-24-2007, 07:55 PM
What happenes if there's a tie?

Board of Command
Tue, 07-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Then you'll just have to wait and see.

Animeniax
Tue, 07-24-2007, 11:29 PM
I can't believe it came down to two IRC users. I voted for Arcness because he spent the last month campaigning his e-assholery. He needs to do a youtube debate next so Jim-Bob from Kentucky can ask him some irrelevant questions.

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Y ___________________________________

ChaosK
Wed, 07-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Haku

*random characters otajeoifasjfiosanf*

Zati
Wed, 07-25-2007, 01:24 AM
Both are cool, and have huge e-penises, in their own way. Tough choice, but gave my vote to Y.

joker-kun
Wed, 07-25-2007, 01:26 AM
Hakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuness~~~!!!

Yukimura
Wed, 07-25-2007, 03:31 AM
A dilemma, up till now I'd been voting based on earned e-respect more then demonstrated e-assholeness, however it seems both finalists are very e-assholeness heavy. Do I keep to the trend and vote Arcness who has managed to earn some respect or follow the polls trend and vote Y, the seemingly bigger douchebag...

IFHTT
Wed, 07-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Voted, but I won't say who.

but I will say that it wasn't Y.

Carnage
Wed, 07-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Voted...but if I say who somebody is going to shoot me dead on IRC. :(

joker-kun
Wed, 07-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Voted...but if I say who somebody is going to shoot me dead on IRC. :(

That means you voted Y dumbass.

Mut
Wed, 07-25-2007, 12:02 PM
When do I get to face the winner in an all out grand championship battle?

Kraco
Wed, 07-25-2007, 12:27 PM
14-14. This is turning out pretty exciting as a contest.

May the worse man win.

Assassin
Wed, 07-25-2007, 02:13 PM
haku definitely gets my vote.

TwisT
Thu, 07-26-2007, 10:58 AM
This is probably the toughest match up that could could happen. But in the end my vote go to Hakuness.

Assertn
Thu, 07-26-2007, 11:13 AM
It's the toughest because everyone wants to vote Y, but are afraid of getting banned from IRC if they don't vote arcness.

SK
Thu, 07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
At least I lost to the winner of the competition kekekeke.

Carnage
Thu, 07-26-2007, 04:01 PM
It's the toughest because everyone wants to vote Y, but are afraid of getting banned from IRC if they don't vote arcness.

Thats already happened to me :p

Knives122
Thu, 07-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Well I get banned from there all the time so it's of little consequence to me.

Arcn3ss
Thu, 07-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Well I get banned from there all the time so it's of little consequence to me.

How about i shitlist you and never remove you. And if i ever get mod, watch out. So vote for me.

Animeniax
Thu, 07-26-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't know which is more pathetic, people talking reverently about this haku's asshole-tendency to ban people on irc, or his asshole tendency to ban people because he's having pms every day of the month. It really makes people want to join the gotwoot irc channel, I'm sure. If it's your plan to keep it just the 5 of you on that channel, then it seems to be working. It's like he's the abusive boyfriend, and you all keep coming back for more, and he only treats you like shit because he really loves you.

Well I can't hang with that, so I'll keep to the forums. Excuse me while I go haku a loogie.

Y
Thu, 07-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Yeah. Arcness' campaign motto should be "I Try Too Hard".

I don't know which is more pathetic, people talking reverently about this haku's asshole-tendency to ban people on irc, or his asshole tendency to ban people because he's having pms every day of the month. It really makes people want to join the gotwoot irc channel, I'm sure. If it's your plan to keep it just the 5 of you on that channel, then it seems to be working. It's like he's the abusive boyfriend, and you all keep coming back for more, and he only treats you like shit because he really loves you.

Well I can't hang with that, so I'll keep to the forums. Excuse me while I go haku a loogie.

Yeah, let me bring this up. What the hell is with people replacing actual clever insults and trolling with bans like that is the height of wit? Like for example, running jaredster off the server like people bragged about - well you hardly "ran him off" when you just shitlisted or glined him.

Lucifus
Thu, 07-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Fellow Saber Fanboy for the win. Arcness all the way man.

Animeniax
Thu, 07-26-2007, 06:51 PM
You're supposed to vote for the person who tries hardest to be a dick online, not just the person with the same anime fetishes. Thanks for ruining the poll Lucifus. Btw, you misspelled "tool" when you created your username.

Y
Thu, 07-26-2007, 06:57 PM
You're supposed to vote for the person who tries hardest to be a dick online, not just the person with the same anime fetishes. Thanks for ruining the poll Lucifus. Btw, you misspelled "tool" when you created your username.

Think of it like this. Everyone else tries to have the biggest dick. I just have the biggest dick.

Board of Command
Thu, 07-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Fellow Saber Fanboy for the win. Arcness all the way man.
You're clearing not following the criteria. Now that you admit it, your vote for Arcness gets disqualified. gj

Inazuma
Thu, 07-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Masa lost in the first round, I'm tellin' ya the thing gotta be smaaaal

And Terra losing against Wilik, this shit is rigged.

And I say Y for the win even if Arcness' fans are creating multi-account to vote ><

Board of Command
Thu, 07-26-2007, 07:48 PM
These are the criteria:

- Ego
- Physical possessions (e.g. kickass computer)
- Skill/knowledge in some relevant field (i.e. an anime guru)
- Negative interaction with others (e.g. SK, Y, Animeniax, mage, Mutata, etc...)
- Perceived difference between real-life behavior and e-behavior (bigger the better)
I created them specifically for the people who initially bitched about this contest being "arbitrary." If you're intentionally disregarding these decision criteria, don't admit it. This is the finals and I don't want the results to be skewed by a few people who disregard the guidelines.

SK
Thu, 07-26-2007, 08:33 PM
I thought it was a bad thing to win this competition? Why does Haku want to win so badly?

Board of Command
Thu, 07-26-2007, 08:49 PM
It's like racing the in the special olympics. Even if you----

Nah, I'm not going down this road.

Mut
Thu, 07-26-2007, 11:47 PM
BOC, just set up a contest where it's just me vs Y. At least with that, no one will be able scared to vote. Do what's right.

rockmanj
Fri, 07-27-2007, 02:07 AM
BOC, just set up a contest where it's just me vs Y. At least with that, no one will be able scared to vote. Do what's right.

how could i NOT vote for a korean in this contest??

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Voted Y. Should have been a clear victory here in my opinion.

I don't know which is more pathetic, people talking reverently about this haku's asshole-tendency to ban people on irc, or his asshole tendency to ban people because he's having pms every day of the month. It really makes people want to join the gotwoot irc channel, I'm sure.
Pretty much the only reason I've never been on the IRC channel. If I waste my time, I'm gonna do it at least quasi-constructively. There's no point in idling on IRC waiting to be randomly banned by a few guys who think they're in the "in-group". It's not clever and not even very funny.

Not that I'm bashing the IRC crowd, but srsly guyz.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 07-27-2007, 01:08 PM
I thought it was a bad thing to win this competition? Why does Haku want to win so badly?

I dont particularly care about the contest. It started off as a joke to me, something to have a little fun with. Then i wanted to see if i could threaten my way to victory just via my IRC rep. Now i really just dont care. Win, lose, tie. All the same shit.

rockmanj
Fri, 07-27-2007, 01:18 PM
-_-...i hope you're force fed soju...

SK
Fri, 07-27-2007, 01:24 PM
I dont particularly care about the contest. It started off as a joke to me, something to have a little fun with. Then i wanted to see if i could threaten my way to victory just via my IRC rep. Now i really just dont care. Win, lose, tie. All the same shit.

I smell bullshit.

ChaosK
Fri, 07-27-2007, 01:36 PM
These are the criteria:

I created them specifically for the people who initially bitched about this contest being "arbitrary." If you're intentionally disregarding these decision criteria, don't admit it. This is the finals and I don't want the results to be skewed by a few people who disregard the guidelines.

Who gives a shit why people vote for these people? the criteria was created for the indecisive and whiny bitches that wanted to know which fucking circle to click. If he wants to vote Haku because he thinks Haku is a beautiful tree, let him go for it.

Board of Command
Fri, 07-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Remember the whole scandal with the 2002 Olympic figure skating event? With the Russians originally winning? Yeah. They were a pair of beautiful trees.

joker-kun
Fri, 07-27-2007, 06:10 PM
I think everyone is overanalyzing this a little bit. Whether or not if it can be argued that Y or Haku belong in the 'finals' the fact is they're both dicks. Do you really think either of them care about winning? What makes it worse is that the voting takes place on the forums. I know Haku isn't the biggest fan and considering the only time I see Y talk about the forums is when he pastes a link on IRC and tells the mods to do their job, lol.

In other words, when both of them decide to waste their time even posting here it's pretty much to get a reaction out of all you, which is pretty amusing considering the one's they have got.

By the way Knives being banned is nothing new to IRC. You can call him one of the trolls of IRC if you like. He knows full well he's going to get banned anyway, considering half the time he tries for it. Same goes for Carnage. As for five people being in the channel (and no animemaniax this isn't my queue for another debate between us, it's not even directed to you really) we're actually at the highest we've been at for awhile.

I just find it pretty funny that people who probably actually have intelligence care more about who's voting for who and whether that vote was legitimate than the two finalists do.

Lucifus
Fri, 07-27-2007, 06:26 PM
I had been permanently banned on IRC by wilik and unbanned by Arcness by promising to vote for him. Does that count as him having a giant E-Penis? I apologize if I wasn't following criteria but I didn't really read through any of the posts since the very first Battle of the E-Penis thread. Which didn't hold said criteria. And Animeniax, go fuck off......

Had a gay day, going to the bitching thread. Null my vote if you want..

Board of Command
Fri, 07-27-2007, 06:32 PM
I just find it pretty funny that people who probably actually have intelligence care more about who's voting for who and whether that vote was legitimate than the two finalists do.
David Stern is more concerned about the referee scandal in the NBA than the actual teams and players. Go figure.

Kraco
Fri, 07-27-2007, 06:47 PM
I apologize if I wasn't following criteria but I didn't really read through any of the posts since the very first Battle of the E-Penis thread. Which didn't hold said criteria.

Had a gay day, going to the bitching thread. Null my vote if you want..

This is a bloody e-dickery contest. A person with any thread of e-penis will ignore any "rules" or "criteria" and vote who the hell he ever wants to vote for whatever reasons nobody needs to understand. It's still probably good BoC posted those criteria, though, because there are always people who either don't know anything about the candidates or otherwise can't make a decision, like Chaos noted. With some rules in place they hopefully vote and make the game more exciting.

SK
Fri, 07-27-2007, 07:01 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that Haku cares very much about this competition.

Yukimura
Fri, 07-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Lol BoC your 'criteria' weren't all that great to begin with anyway since they are all over the place. Some are positive (Knowledge, possessions) some negative (ego, interactions) and real vs e life is pretty much neutral. Besides 'relevant' skill is pretty ambiguous. Being a Saber fan, and thus having massive Saber knowledge, doesn't qualify under "Skill/knowledge in some relevant field"?

Board of Command
Fri, 07-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Lol BoC your 'criteria' weren't all that great to begin with anyway since they are all over the place. Some are positive (Knowledge, possessions) some negative (ego, interactions)
I don't ever recall making this contest about being "good" or "bad". It's the voters that kept wanting to know if it's a good thing or bad thing to win.

mage
Fri, 07-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I can't believe it came down to two IRC users.
Everyone in this contest is an IRC user. SK (I believe he's usually banned) and Terra are the only people I haven't seen on IRC that much, and yourself of course.

joker-kun
Fri, 07-27-2007, 11:51 PM
David Stern is more concerned about the referee scandal in the NBA than the actual teams and players. Go figure.

BoC has a ridiculously round head... oh wait that's off topic.

BoC <3

Yukimura
Fri, 07-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Terra uses IRC once a month or so so yeah other than Animeniax everyone in this contest either is or was (Carnage and SK are essentially perma-banned but used to be active, masa rage quit last week but he did come back today in disguise) an irc user.

Iridani
Sat, 07-28-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmmm who to vote... who to vote... I'mma vote foooooor... :P

haku! cuz he has a giant penis in RL. i know cuz i saw it on irc

Y
Sat, 07-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Can we just go ahead and assume anyone who voted for Arcness did so for a completely retarded reason?

Animeniax
Sat, 07-28-2007, 12:55 AM
No, since I voted for arcness because he seems to be the bigger dillhole in what limited interaction I've had with him/her/it. You on the other hand, appear to be somewhat intelligent and level-headed, from what little you've posted here recently anyway.

I had been permanently banned on IRC by wilik and unbanned by Arcness by promising to vote for him.You should have crossed your fingers when you made the promise. He can't see you after all.

haku! cuz he has a giant penis in RL. i know cuz i saw it on irc I thought girls always said "size doesn't matter". I knew it, you're a guy. Online transvestitism is disgusting.

SK
Sat, 07-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Can we just go ahead and assume anyone who voted for Arcness did so for a completely retarded reason?

Yes, Y, yes we can.

Barzuo
Sat, 07-28-2007, 06:51 PM
I think when the dust has cleared from this e-contest, Y will have two giant e-bruises on his e-chin from Arcness' e-balls.

Lucifus
Sat, 07-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Rofl!! Wow, that one made me laugh my ass off. xD
By the way, who're you? I find it hard to believe a nooby just registered just to vote and post here.

Barzuo
Sat, 07-28-2007, 07:18 PM
By the way, who're you? I find it hard to believe a nooby just registered just to vote and post here.

Like your biological father, my identity will remain a mystery.

Lucifus
Sat, 07-28-2007, 07:27 PM
Hmmmmm, Animeniax? Your posts just scream him.......

masamuneehs
Sat, 07-28-2007, 08:15 PM
... he actually seems to be a friend of Arcness's (the surprises keep on coming)

And now people are turning to real life friends in order to help win an internet forum contest. Y better start calling in some of those 'favors' he used to pull for guys back in his early days... ah, that's right, they usually don't pass phone/email numbers through gloryholes...

Animeniax: Any girl who says 'size doesn't matter' is either lying or hasn't gotten a decent enough one yet to know whether she's been in coitus or bit repeatedly by a mosquito in her intimate regions. That or she was just trying to be nice to you. As well she should, people should always treat their customers with respect.

In all seriousness, this contest looks to be coming to an end. I'm still shocked Mage/Q didn't win (and what's with the absurdly low poll count in those semifinal matches?), and now it looks like Arcness will come out on top. I wonder what the prize could be? (I have a feeling it's a rather empty sensation of complete wretchedness and maybe some remorse at wasted effort and time...)

SK
Sat, 07-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Hmmm who to vote... who to vote... I'mma vote foooooor... :P

haku! cuz he has a giant penis in RL. i know cuz i saw it on irc

God I despise you.

Y
Sat, 07-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I think when the dust has cleared from this e-contest, Y will have two giant e-bruises on his e-chin from Arcness' e-balls.

If this vote counts, I demand that my backup account be unbanned and allowed to vote in this poll, since it would be as transparently pathetic as Arcness getting people to register accounts.

Animeniax
Sat, 07-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Hmmmmm, Animeniax? Your posts just scream him.......
HAHAHAHA I like how Luci figured he had a new friend, then gets owned. I'm liking this Barzuo kid, even though he's arcness' friend.

If this vote counts, I demand that my backup account be unbanned and allowed to vote in this poll, since it would be as transparently pathetic as Arcness getting people to register accounts.Arcness gets his one rl friend to vote for him in an online poll, and Y demands to be allowed to use his other account to vote for himself. Wow that says a lot about the both of you.

Lucifus
Sat, 07-28-2007, 11:12 PM
I have no idea what you mean.....seriously, that doesnt make sense. But....I do like how you suck dick. Yea, thats just right.:D

Tip! Secret message below!

Can you....can you swallow to? Ahh...Thats right, cradle my E-Penis!!!

Board of Command
Sat, 07-28-2007, 11:36 PM
In all seriousness, this contest looks to be coming to an end.
ORLY? We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh and btw, Barzuo's vote doesn't count ;) That's -2 for Arcness now.

Assertn
Sat, 07-28-2007, 11:49 PM
I just closed my eyes and randomly voted for Arcness. GL BUDDY!

Barzuo
Sun, 07-29-2007, 12:37 AM
If this vote counts, I demand that my backup account be unbanned and allowed to vote in this poll, since it would be as transparently pathetic as Arcness getting people to register accounts.

I lold. I had a mental picture of you sitting there all upset at your computer eating from a bag of cheetos. Just dont cry too much about it. You wouldnt want to slip on a pool of your own tears, smash your head, and get blood all over the floor of your mother's basement.

Thats enough. Stop the provoking and trolling

ChaosK
Sun, 07-29-2007, 12:56 AM
ORLY? We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh and btw, Barzuo's vote doesn't count ;) That's -2 for Arcness now.

You're actually discounting votes for people who didn't use your half assed criteria?

What's the point? I mean every Gotwoot contest has been a popularity contest. This one is no exception, even though there were people debating whether it was a popularity contest or a non-popularity contest and started shitting their brains.

Board of Command
Sun, 07-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Nope. That one had nothing to do with criteria. Refer to the whole semifinal fiasco.

Iridani
Sun, 07-29-2007, 08:16 PM
I said I knew who I was going to vote for... not that anyone had a giant penis. Animeniax... grow up or grow something of your own before you start calling me a trannie.

Animeniax
Mon, 07-30-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm 42, so there. And you said you were going to vote for someone because they have a giant penis.

So the poll is closed? With Arcness' two deductions, he still wins! It's been a weird few weeks.

Board of Command
Mon, 07-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes. The poll is over. But is the contest over????

TUNE IN MONDAY FOR THE EPIC CONCLUSION

Mut
Mon, 07-30-2007, 12:58 PM
This contest has been dragged out for so long and it's gotten so retarded that nobody cares about it anymore.

Assertn
Mon, 07-30-2007, 01:01 PM
I think the turning point was when the semi-final matchup got jacked over.

Lucifus
Mon, 07-30-2007, 01:10 PM
I think the turning point was when the semi-finals got jacked over.

I think the turning point was when the semi-final matchup got jacked over.

o.0

Anyway. So, does Arcness get some kind of Prize or something? I bet you guys got something planned that will make Arcness wish he could cut off his 10,000 pound E-Penis.

XanBcoo
Mon, 07-30-2007, 01:12 PM
It's already Monday. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

RedX1z
Mon, 07-30-2007, 01:15 PM
o.0

Anyway. So, does Arcness get some kind of Prize or something? I bet you guys got something planned that will make Arcness wish he could cut off his 10,000 pound E-Penis.

An all expense paid trip to Hell! Courtesy of BoC. :D

Lucifus
Mon, 07-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Woah....never mind this post....dunno how It got into this thread.....

Board of Command
Mon, 07-30-2007, 02:37 PM
It's already Monday. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.
Whoa...you're right. Damn I'm losing my sense of time...