PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 284

DDBen
Fri, 07-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Raws up

http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=23743&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Bleach%20284%28chn%29.torrent

Tsukasa
Fri, 07-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Here is a SendSpace link for those who don't want to use torrent

Bleach 284 Raw (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pow22s)

Bleach 284 Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/g9b3qv)

Jadugar
Sat, 07-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Guess what?
Ichigo and Grimjow are still fighting and there is no end in sight.
Go Ichi-GO.

Its time for Grimjow's power-up. There is some backgroung info on that but we need a translation or a scan for that.

Tsukasa
Sat, 07-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Scanlation is up. I loved the back story on grimmjow. They do need to end this fight soon though.

Kensee
Sat, 07-21-2007, 10:13 PM
So, is the form that Grimmjow is in now what his adjudja (sp?) form after Aizen turned him into an arrancar or is that what his vastoelorde form looks like?

oyabun
Sat, 07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
eeeeehhhhhhh... next chapter please... But the back story is good.

rockmanj
Sun, 07-22-2007, 01:20 AM
yea, i actually liked this chapter...it gave a lot of info that i wasnt sure about.

mage
Sun, 07-22-2007, 01:04 PM
So, is the form that Grimmjow is in now what his adjudja (sp?) form after Aizen turned him into an arrancar or is that what his vastoelorde form looks like?
Pretty sure he is a Vasto Lord now.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 07-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Hmm I dont know if he is a Vaste Lorde. I mean this is the first fight we have seen of an Espada that is an Adjucha. Well..first released fight.

So perhaps we should consider their releases to be Shikai. And when they go to their full power like Grimmjow just did that would be their Bankai.

Just as comparison.

Splash!
Sun, 07-22-2007, 05:55 PM
^^ Yeah, I agree. I don't necessarily think that Grimmjow was a Vasto Lorde when he became an Arrancaar. But clearly, he was quite elite among the ranks of the adjuchas themselves. His released form still closely resembles his old adjucha self (subtracting the panther mask and adding the hair & spikes) and he still has a crazed wild animal look which leads me to believe that he never quite reached Vasto Lorde(seems like he doesnt have enough of a human personality to be one) although he is probably the closest one we have seen yet (judging from his small size and sense of individualism).

Also, this chapter confirms that Grimmjow's lackeys were all Adjucha too, though relatively lower level ones that were worried about converting back to Gillian forms. Finally, nice to have some information and backstory. I hope they explain more things in the upcoming chapters because manga fights are never all that interesting of a read.

Carnage
Sun, 07-22-2007, 09:05 PM
I dont think of it as shikai/bankai for Espada. I thought there was only 1 release, which would for the most part release themselves instead of they're sword. As Volcanaco or w/e his name stated, they're release is the opposite of that of a shinigami.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 07-23-2007, 04:22 AM
Ahh I think you misunderstood Carnage.I meant their power.

Normal Espada = Sealed
Released Espade = Shikai
Full Power Released Espada= Bankai

Or you could just think of the full powered Espada as tge strongest Bankai attack like Byakuka has.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 07-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Best bleach manga chapter in a long long time.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 07-24-2007, 04:46 AM
Oh my god, this fight has gone on for ages. I hope THIS power up is the last one, and that they finish the fight by next chapter.

Ive never really been a fan of a grimmjow and Ichigo fight anyway. Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo is more interesting IMO.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Do you think it's possible that one of the Espadas was once the Gillian that Ichigo has cut down?
Chad had his powers awakend when he was injured by a hollow, maybe the Gillian who fought Ichigo has done the same...
If we'll ever see an espada with a scar over his left eye. we know it's a bullseye...

itadakimasu
Tue, 07-24-2007, 02:42 PM
maybe, but would that gillian remember that happening?

anyhow, i dont know how ichigo is going to survive any more of this fight, he's had enough and at this point i think its time for him to get saved. Maybe its time that the vaizard make their appearance in hueco mundo

i thought it was very cool how they showed grimmjow as his adjuc form, and shawlong asking him to be that groups leader ( follow us.... be our leader... kinda contradicting, a leader doesn't follow) but that was so cool, makes me want to see ulquiorra as an adjuc

shinta|hikari
Tue, 07-24-2007, 11:28 PM
I doubt that this fight will end with Ichigo being saved or losing. It would be too pathetic for the main character to suffer humiliation after humiliation like this.

EDIT: A good leader is also a good follower, but I guess in that context this advice doesnt apply.

dimitris127
Fri, 07-27-2007, 02:35 AM
i think that ichigo must win this one alone or else he won't be able to go on...i mean in terms of power grimmjow is the sixth espada so we've got 5 more stronger espadas aside from aizen who probably is stronger(i don't see any other reason for gimmjow to follow aizen)...if ichigo gets help now his confident and courage would drop like flies...there is only one person i would like to help ichigo and it's none other than his inner hollow...

oyabun
Fri, 07-27-2007, 12:34 PM
ehhhhhhhh... another hollow helping powerup transformation inner battle... Boring!!