PDA

View Full Version : TV: Burn Notice

Zati
Wed, 07-18-2007, 01:52 AM
Anyone watching this new show? I actually enjoy it, but I know that some people might think it's cheesy and stuff. The male lead was on "The Pretender," and a few other shows before, I think he's a good lead. It's been getting good ratings/reviews, and lots like it, so for the people that want something to watch this summer, give this a try.

And hey, the setting right now is in Miami, and near the beaches, so can't go wrong with that. Lots of pretty girls in bikinis, and looking good. I'm liking it so far.

A spy, Michael Weston, receives a burn notice for an unstated reason, effectively firing him. He has spent the previous decade working for the government in Eastern Europe and returns to his hometown of Miami to get his life in order.

Michael will stop at nothing to find out why. Shut out from his normal contacts, but still driven to right wrongs, Michael needs to stay under the radar in order to stay in the game.

Michael's ex-girlfriend, Fiona, is trying to help Michael in his quest. Being an ex-IRA operative comes in handy for her.

Working against Michael is his mother who calls him constantly.

mage
Wed, 07-18-2007, 06:33 AM
I saw this the other day. The acting was pure shit, but it was still entertaining somehow.

Munsu
Wed, 07-18-2007, 06:39 AM
I saw this the other day. The acting was pure shit, but it was still entertaining somehow.
Just like most low budget series. Yeah, the acting is horrible, but it's fairly entertaining... every episode has a couple of scenes worth watching.

ChaosK
Wed, 07-18-2007, 06:48 PM
This show is definitely worth watching..although I wonder how long they can keep this going. So far each episode has had a "mission" (for example, someone hiring him to guard them or kill someone) with the side note of the fact that he's burned and has to get out of Miami. Are they going to continue throwing around random missions, and just inch him closer and closer to finding information about who burned him? If so, this series is going to get boring. And I doubt he'll ever leave Miami.

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 07-18-2007, 10:13 PM
I watch it just for the fact that it features Bruce Campbell as one of the co-stars

Munsu
Fri, 07-27-2007, 08:26 AM
I used to have a huge crush on Gabrielle Anwar... but she isn't as hot as she used to. Don't know what happened, I think it has something to do with the lips. Still hot, but not as hot as she used to be.

Anyways, I really liked episode 5. The guy's girlfriend hitting on Westen was great.

Anyone watched the latest episode, 6?
http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?info_hash=e2f4fcb8228a2ce5d2c2c576e4b a9bb491a327ec

I really liked it, one of my favorites this season. I like the direction the show is heading, with the new FBI dudes that came to harass Michael.

Show finally came back after a couple weeks thanks to the US Open.

So here's episode 10:
http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?info_hash=73f9d4ce1a9a85502d6e2666663 fecdcd97a2929

It was a great episode, with some assassins and Lucy Lawless makes an appearance. Looks like next episode will be a good one, with the guy who burned him coming to town.

Munsu
Fri, 09-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Sorry for the quadruple post, but here's the season finale. It was a double episode:
http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?info_hash=83c57f88d9164fc1f59a52fa433 4cef8ec651f83

Any of you seen it yet? Man, it was great. It took the series to a whole new level. It was very good, you should check it out as soon as you can when you get the chance.

ChaosK
Sat, 09-22-2007, 10:47 AM
About to start watching it although I heard it ends on a cliff hanger.

Munsu
Sat, 09-22-2007, 11:16 AM
As all season finales do... will be back next summer with season 2.

Assassin
Tue, 09-25-2007, 02:48 PM
man this is a pretty good show..just finished season 1. It sucks that it wont be back till next summer....that seems a little long doesn't it?

Munsu
Tue, 09-25-2007, 03:23 PM
That's usually how it goes for series that start during the summer on a short order and then get picked up for a second season. The same thing happened/happens with other shows in that network: The 4400, Monk, Psych, The Dead Zone.

ChaosK
Tue, 09-25-2007, 06:41 PM
K yeah, it's all finished and that but dizzam....that was an intense episode. I never thought that the dude (Phil?) was so low on the totem pole that he was dispensable.

Munsu
Fri, 07-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Finally, Burn Notice is back...

Here's the first episode of season 2:
http://torrent.zoink.it/Burn.Notice.S02E01.HDTV.XviD-2HD.[eztv].torrent

it seems like it'll be a good one, will watch it tomorrow.

Abdula
Fri, 07-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Watched it last night and I gotta say I have one problem with it, the formula. After last season ended I was hoping they would change the formula from this

So far each episode has had a "mission" (for example, someone hiring him to guard them or kill someone) with the side note of the fact that he's burned and has to get out of Miami. Are they going to continue throwing around random missions, and just inch him closer and closer to finding information about who burned him? If so, this series is going to get boring. And I doubt he'll ever leave Miami.
but it hasn't changed one bit which is a major disappointment, other than that its great to have it back.

Assassin
Sat, 07-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I agree, i was really hoping for something different in season two. But i guess this season we'll get more info about his problem since he's in contact with the people who put him there, unlike last time.

Still, a good show, and fun to watch. And also, Fiona is hot.

Koyuki
Tue, 07-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Already back, downloading it now :) I really liked the first season, but as you stated it gets a bit repetitive.

I don't find Fiona tha hot, she's ok. I hope they introduce a new women. (Kristen Bell anyone? :P)

insane
Fri, 08-01-2008, 11:19 AM
i first saw this on tv but didn't watch it but my friend downloaded it and i already watched the entire first season. I'm waiting for season 2 to finish before downloading and watching it.

ChaosK
Mon, 08-04-2008, 12:45 AM
If you didn't know, USA hosts all the Burn Notice episodes on their site...
http://www.usanetwork.com/fullepisodes/

Now episodes discussion: We haven't gotten any screen time from Carla these past two episodes.

Munsu
Sat, 08-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Just caught up to the latest episode...

I really liked the last one, especially seeing Michael play a fragile weak character. Also, in the episode before the last one, I really enjoyed the new guy that Carla sent to keep an eye on Michael. He's quite a psycho, hopefully we'll see more of him soon.

With that said, apparently there are no more episodes until Sept. 11.

Assassin
Sat, 08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
The actor who plays micheal is surprisingly talented. I love how many different people/personalities he can imitate and how natural he is at it.

Munsu
Sat, 08-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Yep, I liked the actor myself. I've seen him doing quite a few guest starring roles in a couple of shows here and there, many times being the bad guy if I remember correctly.

I'm thinking of finding and watching that short (probably cancelled) show called "Touching Evil" which had him playing the main character.

Munsu
Sat, 09-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Anyone seen the last two episode? I just watched them and it seems like the latest, episode 9, was the midseason finale.

Episode 8 was a good one with the ex-operative that was supposed to be dead. I liked the whole dynamic of accepting the job then turn it around and work againt the guy who brought you the job. It was a nice game of chess, and with him still alive running around we could see him again in some other season/episode.

Episode 9, midseason finale, was another good one. All the miscelaneous jobs Carla has made Michael do for finally come together, so just for that it was exciting. Michael playing a drunk bodyguard was cool, especially when he "saw the light". Final scene ended with a bang... "To be continued..." Hopefully it'll comeback soon. Probably around January is my bet.

Assassin
Sat, 09-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Ya saw ep 9 a few days ago....its been really good lately, with more focus on the burn notice and everything else being a side job. I liked the ending, and looking to the next episode. Obviously micheal survived, though he'll be pretty bruised up. Wonder what he'll do now that carla's got his brother.

Munsu
Sun, 09-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Well, reading around it does seem to be returning in January. I hope the next episode picks-up right after the explosion. I want to see Michael all banged up going after Carla trying to save his brother like a man possessed.

I was hoping to see more of the psycho dude that Michael helped steal the sniper gun for too. I thought he was a cool character to have threatening Michael and his family.

Munsu
Sat, 01-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Well finally the show returned two nights ago with a new episode. I thought it was a good episode, but there was too much of the "con of the week" in the episode instead of the larger Burn Notice plot. I'm glad Tricia Helfer is still around, I thought she was only going to be around for a couple of episodes. The mutual enemy angle is a good one, so I want to see how it plays out and how it affects their relationship. Looks like Fiona and Michael are going to get back together soon enough.

Penner
Sat, 01-31-2009, 07:35 PM
About damn time Mike and Fi got their shit together :P

Also, read that Michael Shanks will be in some more eps later on, wich is freakin great news cause hes awesome.

Assassin
Sun, 02-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Im loving the angle they took this show in. I was worried it would be a predictable "who burned me" thing with carla, but now the 3rd party assassination attempt makes things alot more interesting. I hope this isn't a minor arc, but develops into a broader story for the over all show.

Munsu
Mon, 02-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Just watched the latest episode, and I didn't like it overall. I was expecting more from the bomb guy, but he was completely weak. We'll see where it goes though... and I don't know why, I'm finding myself not caring for the Michael/Fiona relationship.

Abdula
Mon, 02-09-2009, 01:33 PM
I agree. The bomber turned out to be a complete disappointment. Blowing up Micheal's front door and then almost killing Fiona I thought he would have been a good character but as it turns out he is just a lowly puppet with someone else pulling the strings. I don't know how its possible but the Mike and Fiona thing is boring because its just too normal. It just doesn't have the drama you expect to see in a tv relationship and its not like there is anything stopping them from being together like there was last season.

Penner
Fri, 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM
First ep of season 3 is out!

Great that this show is back now during the summer when almost all the other shows are on break 'till fall!

Munsu
Mon, 06-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Just watched it... pretty good start to the season. I was quite interested when Michael gave himself up to the police, but nothing really came out of it. I really wanted to see him handling their interrogations, etc.

And can someone please kill his mom.... weakest link of the series.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 06-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah, the mom is extremely inconsistent as a character, aside from being consistently irritating.

Assassin
Mon, 06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
inconsistent? i dunno about that......definitely annoying, but i dont think killing her off is a viable option :p

shinta|hikari
Tue, 06-09-2009, 01:19 AM
She doesn't need to die. She just needs to show up less, much much less.

Penner
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Moon Bloodgood in Burn Notice (http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/06/burn-notice-usa-network-1.html)

Munsu
Tue, 06-16-2009, 05:28 PM
I liked episode 2, I guess they didn't scratch the police storyline after all. Good to see Moon Bloodgood back on TV.

Munsu
Thu, 06-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Just watched the third episode, probably my favorite episode of this season so far. His brother returns, and Duck from The Shield returns to have some revenge on Mike.

Penner
Fri, 08-07-2009, 01:40 AM
New ep was sweet, gotta love irish accents.

And fuck yeah, this shit just got real!

Munsu
Thu, 01-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Hmm, didn't discuss the first half of the season... hardly remember what was going on. Only that it had a real cool ending.

Show returns tonight with the 10th episode of the season.

Assassin
Fri, 01-22-2010, 03:40 PM
By far one of the best shows out there....can't wait for some more awesome spy action.

Assassin
Fri, 02-26-2010, 02:58 AM
God damn, this show gets better every episode! I cant be the only one following this

Penner
Fri, 04-16-2010, 07:48 AM
Y'know whats awesome? season 4 starts June 3rd.

Also, Burn Notice renewed for Seasons 5 and 6 !! (http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118017839.html?categoryid=14&cs=1) woot woot!!

Assassin
Fri, 04-16-2010, 08:24 AM
Holy flying secret agent monkeys batman!!

Thats new just made my day. I was thinking we'd have to wait till next year for more burn notice. And two more guaranteed seasons......This is fucking EPIC!

Munsu
Tue, 06-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Well two more days for the season premiere. I just caught up and finished up the latest season.

Any theories on who got Michael? Management? I myself think it's another group that wants to stick it to management.

Nice to see Garret Dillahunt again... I don't know how the guy doesn't have a leading role somewhere already, he's awesome.

Penner
Tue, 06-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Damn, i don't even remember what happened in the last ep, been a while since the season ended, but they're probably going to have some sort if quick recap in the season opener.

Nice to see Garret Dillahunt again... I don't know how the guy doesn't have a leading role somewhere already, he's awesome.

So true.

Assassin
Tue, 06-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Judging by the office he ends up in, i'd say its management....i assume the show will resume its 'client of the day' style, but this time the side missions will be from management rather then mike trying to find out who burned him, or working for carla/gliroy.

Cant wait for it to start though....freaking awesome show.

Munsu
Tue, 06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Burning down the house:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3KtTnZSk8s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8QMXUBQ4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVm99ZP-NU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFAW52swH-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c0T9CJkaaY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFmmpAs8CGw

Assassin
Tue, 06-01-2010, 05:13 PM
well, guess its not management....wonder who the black guy is.

Munsu
Tue, 06-01-2010, 07:31 PM
well, guess its not management....wonder who the black guy is.

Are you an idiot? He's the guy from Prison Break!

Penner
Wed, 06-02-2010, 12:01 AM
He's also the angel "Uriel" from Supernatural!

Assassin
Wed, 06-02-2010, 01:47 PM
i didn't mean who the actor is, i meant who the character is >.>

Munsu
Wed, 06-02-2010, 01:59 PM
i didn't mean who the actor is, i meant who the character is >.>

That was part of the joke...

My bet is that he's CIA trying to figure out what Management is all about. Or maybe he's with Management itself and is testing Michael.

Penner
Fri, 06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
So the new season is off to a pretty good start i must say, although i'd like to see more of Simon :P

Munsu
Fri, 06-04-2010, 09:40 PM
I thought it was fairly weak myself. As far as the big plot goes, it's a good one and I like the direction that is going, but the whole biker gang thing with the lawyer has to be the most boring case in the whole series. It was a boring situation and very poorly acted, and the dialogue was awful.

Hopefully it'll get better on that regard. But other than that we're good to go.

Penner
Fri, 06-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Btw, did you notice when Vaughn ran from the airstrike in the jungle he looked kinda weird, like he had some form of leg/back disability.. not sure what's up with that.

Munsu
Fri, 06-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Btw, did you notice when Vaughn ran from the airstrike in the jungle he looked kinda weird, like he had some form of leg/back disability.. not sure what's up with that.

I agree, that whole scene looked off.

Assassin
Mon, 06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
i must concur....the first ep seemed off....almost there, but not quite. I hope it has nothing to do with the creator leaving. The whole biker gang/lawyer thing was just weird, and even mike's big emotional scene at the end was pretty awful. But im chalking it up to trying too much at once. I think they should've taken longer to get into the big plot, but atleast its over with now.

I love the ending though. they've come full circle now with Micheal inadvertently burning another spy.

Munsu
Mon, 06-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I loved that part also.

I still think someone should put a hit on Michael's mom. Once she's dead this series will improve exponentially.

Assassin
Thu, 06-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Tonites episode was better, but tis still missing that je ne sais quoi that makes it burn notice. Plus, micheals accent when he "saves" khan seemed really retarded, like he was speaking with the left half of his face paralyzed. Its weird for a guys who's usually so good with accents.

Penner
Fri, 06-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah the accent kept bugging me most of the episode, really annoying :P

Munsu
Fri, 06-11-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm the Governator!

Penner
Mon, 06-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Every episode of 'Burn Notice' picture.

(It's funny cuz its true :D)

http://reporter.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83451d69069e20133f1882de2970b-800wi

Assassin
Tue, 06-22-2010, 07:04 PM
lol it is kinda true

Munsu
Wed, 06-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/126486/saturday-night-live-burn-notice-game-show

I thought last episode was much better, I was hoping Michael would snap at the end and kill his mother though.

Assassin
Wed, 06-23-2010, 02:26 AM
It was better but still not on par with the previous seasons.....i don like the new guy, he cant act. And hes throwing off everyone else's acting as well.

Assassin
Thu, 06-24-2010, 11:41 PM
And we're back! the first proper episode of the season, and the reason? It was mainly sam and mike, and only a minimal amount of jesse

Loved the side story as well. Nice to see mike on the other side of the line this time.

Penner
Sat, 06-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Aye, this ep was a big step up from the previous ones.

It was also great seeing the lovely Navi Rawat, and Fiona's tight pants were awesome ^^

Munsu
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Just watched last week's episode, and indeed it was a good one.

Nice to see Navi Rawat indeed, I need to watch the last season of Numb3rs still.

Penner
Fri, 07-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Another good episode, although i am getting increasingly annoyed by the side missions... i want more of the bigger story arc, not helping random tards with their shit :/

<3 Navi Rawat, plus Fiona going bra-less most of the ep was a treat ;)

Munsu
Fri, 07-02-2010, 02:51 PM
And we're back! the first proper episode of the season, and the reason? It was mainly sam and mike, and only a minimal amount of jesse

Loved the side story as well. Nice to see mike on the other side of the line this time.

You're wrong... it was a good one because it had no fucking Maddie!

Penner
Fri, 07-23-2010, 12:48 PM
'Burn Notice' prequel movie starring Bruce Campbell announced (http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/07/burn-notice-prequel-movie-announced.html)

Awesome!

Munsu
Sun, 07-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Last 3 or so episodes have been fun. Even Jesse has gotten a lot better in my opinion, hell Maddie was pretty good in the last one... But now Fiona is being a little shit. And I found Burt Reynolds a bit boring... he could've been a lot of fun, but he seemed out of it, like he didn't care for what he was doing.

I wonder when Michael's "partner" will return, haven't seen him in a while.

Assassin
Sun, 07-25-2010, 05:57 PM
A movie with sam? sounds awesome. and ya, i realyl liked this ep....lotta action and spy stuff. I've noticed though, micheal hasnt done any accents this season, except for the really gay one in the asian mob episode.

Penner
Sun, 07-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Solid episode, i did find Burt Reynolds to be pretty lame tho, and whats with the gay "scarf" things he had on.. ugh i hate those.

Fiona is becoming pretty damn annoying aswell with her constant whining about the whole burning Jesse deal, but on the upside, they are showing less and less of Michael's mom.

Michael speaking russian sounded pretty good, atleast to me it did, to someone who actually speaks the language it may be different :P

No complaints about Sam, he's always awesome, and Jesse was decent in this ep.

Btw, did they say anything about what happened with Navi Rawat's character after they finished interrogating her? I was looking forward to seeing more of her :/

Assassin
Sun, 07-25-2010, 06:47 PM
sam says he'd make an anonymous call to his FBI buddies, so i guess its assumed she's in custody

Penner
Fri, 08-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah, now we're getting somewhere!

Assassin
Sat, 08-21-2010, 06:26 PM
i liked the progression, but the spisode seemed forced somehow, as if they were just going thru the motions and almost poking fun at themselves in the process. Firstly the client issue was nothing new, and while i dont have a problem with that, its just been done so much better in the past (ie: the episode with Jacob from Lost in season one i believe, where Maddi's neighbour has her arm broken by him and his crew)

Second, the 'akward romantic tension' between fiona and jesse was just horrible and forced.....i dont know if its because netiher of them can act, or if it was just written badly, but i just didn't work and hasn't furing thei entire season. Same with the final scene with Fi tearing up and saying sorry...and then the "i think hes gonna make us pay". That line really pissed me off, because it implies the wildly inept jesse is somehow better then micheal despite mike saving his ass in nearly every episode.

I did love the fact that mike finally had an accent again this episode....its just not the same without him portraying some wierd character.

Penner
Thu, 09-09-2010, 03:05 PM
From the latest "Ask Ausiello" on EW.com:

Ausiello: The following scoop is rated S and RH for Sizzling and Red-Hot: A major character will be killed off during the show’s fall run.

Oh please let it be Michael's mother! *crosses fingers*

Munsu
Fri, 09-10-2010, 12:09 AM
My guess is Fiona, the mother, or Jesse.

They can't do without Sam.

Assassin
Sat, 09-11-2010, 04:50 AM
na, fiona is too important to the show and i dont think jesse is important enough to have any real impact...it could me maddi, or maybe even nate.

Munsu
Sat, 09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
I was thinking Nate, but then... what is actually considered a "major" character because he certainly isn't one.

Assassin
Sat, 09-11-2010, 05:33 PM
well im thinking major in terms of impact on the rest of the cast....and nate dying would affect them all alot more then jesse. In the same way, while jesse is a more prominent character this season, he doesnt quite have the emotional impact that a major character should.

Still, i'd rather have jesse die then nate, since i cant stand him and his bad acting. But i'd hate to see either fiona or sam bite the bullet. I firmly believe the show can't be the same without the trio.

Munsu
Sun, 09-12-2010, 11:10 AM
I can do without Fiona to tell you the truth, though they would have to replace her with some nice eye-candy.

I really hope is the mom though. I'll tolerate Jesse for mom's death.

Munsu
Thu, 11-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Holy crap, Burn Notice returns tonight and I hadn't.... noticed.

Assassin
Thu, 11-11-2010, 10:17 PM
woah...no way. awesome!

Munsu
Fri, 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Haven't finished the latest season yet, but here's some interesting news:

"BURN NOTICE: THE FALL OF SAM AXE" PREMIERES SUNDAY , APRIL 17 AT 9/8C ON USA NETWORK

Prequel stars Bruce Campbell and is directed by Jeffrey Donovan; Written and executive produced by BURN NOTICE creator Matt Nix

BURN NOTICE: THE FALL OF SAM AXE, starring Bruce Campbell, will premiere Sunday, April 17 at 9/8c on USA Network. The prequel film to USA's smash hit series takes place in Columbia 2005 when Lieutenant Commander Sam Axe (Campbell) is sent to advise a local military platoon. It's there he discovers deep layers of deception and ultimately realizes he may be allied with the wrong side. Shot on location in Bogota, Columbia, the two hour movie is directed by BURN NOTICE star Jeffrey Donovan.

BURN NOTICE: THE FALL OF SAM AXE also stars RonReaco Lee ("The Good Guys," "Madea Goes to Jail"), Kiele Sanchez ("Lost," "The Glades"), John Diehl ("Miami Vice," "Stargate") and Chandra West ("John From Cincinnati," "The Gates").

The prequel is written and executive produced by BURN NOTICE creator Matt Nix. Donovan and Campbell also serve as executive producers on the Fox Television Studios project alongside BURN NOTICE's Mikkel Bondesen.
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/02/11/burn-notice-the-fall-of-sam-axe-premieres-sunday-april-17-at-9-8c-on-usa-network-828411/20110211usa01/#ixzz1Dh8O1S1s

Assassin
Sat, 02-12-2011, 03:58 PM
That is fucking EPIC.

Munsu
Sat, 06-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, just finished up the season and some good stuff there I thought. Looks like Mike is back!

Also just saw Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe and I thought it was quite awesome. Any of you seen it by any chance?

Anyways, season 5 returns next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqVJWGYIoc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECFCNxIpxY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvvIK4WXSBI

Penner
Fri, 06-24-2011, 03:17 PM
First ep of season 5 is out.

aadie01
Thu, 07-14-2011, 05:37 AM
Yeah i watched it but just few episodes.. nice series..

Assassin
Sat, 09-10-2011, 01:53 AM
season finale any one? fucking awesome. did not see that turn of events at ALL.

Munsu
Sun, 09-11-2011, 12:55 AM
What didn't you see specifically?

Edit: Wait, I know see I'm missing some episodes.

Alhuin
Mon, 11-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Mid-season premier aired a few days ago.

I don't understand why Michael, or someone else, doesn't just shoot Anson. Been awhile since the mid-season finale, but I don't remember him saying he had a failsafe on his "leverage". In a previous season, there was a similar situation, and the guy... I'm pretty sure it was Brennan... had an automated email set to send every night unless he manually cancelled it each time. Since Anson hasn't mentioned anything resembling a failsafe like that, I'm curious as to what repercussions there would be to just killing him. He did say he was the last of "them".

Penner
Mon, 11-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Even tho they haven't explained what just killing him would do, he probably has some failsafe (or several of them) since he kept telling Michael how incredibly smart he is and that he pretty much "owns" him now. He's certainly not lacking in the self-confidence department :P

Alhuin
Mon, 11-07-2011, 11:58 AM
He also stated how well he knew Michael, and all the actions he would normally take. Since we know that Michael isn't a cold-blooded killer (made evident with every "Dead" Larry episode), Anson probably knows the same, therefore leaving the option of a failsafe unclear. If you "know" 100% that your target will not kill you, then there is no need to waste time with a failsafe. So what if Michael did the unexpected and just shot him?

Penner
Fri, 11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Double-Episode fall premiere go!

Munsu
Mon, 09-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Looks like the series finale is next Thursday, going to miss this show. Last week's episode was quite intense.