PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the E-Penis (Semifinal 1)

Board of Command
Thu, 07-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Semifinal Match #1: The Scum of teh Intarweb

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6619/bracketcopyyu2.jpg

To avoid further confusion, I've laid out some more concrete criteria for this contest shown below.

- Ego
- Physical possessions (e.g. kickass computer)
- Skill/knowledge in some relevant field (i.e. an anime guru)
- Negative interaction with others (e.g. SK, Y, Animeniax, mage, Mutata, etc...)
- Perceived difference between real-life behavior and e-behavior (bigger the better)

mage
Fri, 07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
terra would probably be more suited as purple

Arcn3ss
Fri, 07-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Haha mage, I can see that.

So what does the winner get? The satisfaction of knowing he has the longest e-penis of all of gotwoot. I disagree with the match ups here. I can see why Mage, and possibly myself are here, Assertn could have went either way, but how the sweet merciful hell did terra beat wilik twice? I know those on IRC would know exactly why wilik should have won Everyone else should join IRC and learn something.

No offence terra btw, I just cant picture you in this contest.

Animeniax
Fri, 07-13-2007, 12:00 PM
I still don't understand how q-bert beat me. After all, I try so very hard to be disagreeable :rolleyes: . q-bert hasn't done shit beyond an occasional dumb comment. The mage you knew is no more. Live in the present.

I think I'll take Arcness's advice and join gotwoot's irc channel. See you all there.

Deadfire
Fri, 07-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Haha mage, I can see that.

So what does the winner get? The satisfaction of knowing he has the longest e-penis of all of gotwoot. I disagree with the match ups here. I can see why Mage, and possibly myself are here, Assertn could have went either way, but how the sweet merciful hell did terra beat wilik twice? I know those on IRC would know exactly why wilik should have won Everyone else should join IRC and learn something.

The prize is a Perma-ban just FYI

Jadugar
Fri, 07-13-2007, 01:47 PM
The prize is a Perma-ban just FYI

Ok

I will vote for Terra and Arcness.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-13-2007, 04:46 PM

WHEN YOU'RE SEXY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Wilik
Fri, 07-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Sorry to break up this little bit of fun, but I have some interesting news to tell everyone. Splash! aka Matroska has cheated in the Terra vs. Wilik Inital round as well as the tie breaker. He also cheated in the Y vs. Assertn initial round also. Due to this, Splash! AND Matroska will be banned from the forums for a bit of time. Also, because of this, the votes will be removed (since us admins have the final say so anyways right?) and the votes recounted.

BoC see me in irc for further information.

Knives122
Fri, 07-13-2007, 04:58 PM
............Who the hell is Splash?

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Who the hell is Matroska?

You're not just making names up are you, Wilik?

Board of Command
Fri, 07-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Matroska is on IRC sometimes. Splash indeed exists.

The contest is now undergoing review and round 3 will be postponed. All future matches will be public polls to eliminate this kind of crap. Cheating in an e-penis contest is pathetic.

mage
Fri, 07-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Cheating in an e-penis contest is pathetic.
that's too funny.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-13-2007, 06:09 PM
It isn't even his/their own e-penis here at stake either...

Carnage
Fri, 07-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Cheating is the best thing to do in an E-Penis contest. It just goes to show how big your's truly is.

Anyway, Im surprised I even got 9 votes in the end.

Board of Command
Fri, 07-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Non-contestants cheating has absolutely nothing to do with the contestants' e-penises.

rockmanj
Fri, 07-13-2007, 11:31 PM
WHEN YOU'RE SEXY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

-_-;; im not sure what to make of this

Yukimura
Fri, 07-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Hopefully this little incident will reveal the size of Wilik's e-penis to you who don't intereact with him much. As far as I know Terra could have discovered this treachery just as well since he's also an admin, but it was Wilik who found a dual account user and took action. And even if he's lying the simple fact that he could fake the data proves he's got massive clout.

complich8
Sat, 07-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Nah, afaik Terra doesn't know crap about databases and probably couldn't put together the necessary SQL to get the poll voters out. He's technically got an interface to do so provided by vbulletin ... but if he touches it I'll personally bust him back down to a mod and take away his custom title and colorful nick :p

Also, wilik didn't catch all the cheating >_>

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Nah, afaik Terra doesn't know crap about databases and probably couldn't put together the necessary SQL to get the poll voters out. He's technically got an interface to do so provided by vbulletin ... but if he touches it I'll personally bust him back down to a mod and take away his custom title and colorful nick :p

SQL what?

Well that sounds fair to me :D

Board of Command
Mon, 07-16-2007, 07:43 PM
/CAST LIFE ON CONTEST

Assertn
Mon, 07-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Wait what? This is bullshit! :mad:

Board of Command
Mon, 07-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Do you still luv me? :(

Knives122
Mon, 07-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Pretty sure nobody ever loved you to begin with Boc.

Board of Command
Mon, 07-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Now you're just being unreasonable.

joker-kun
Mon, 07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Pretty sure nobody ever loved you to begin with Boc.

I'm inclined to agree.

Assertn
Mon, 07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Bah, i refuse to participate in these polls.

Oh, and just to prove the size of my e-penis, I'm challenging this:

st33v: an explanation would be actually indicating where the cheating took place
st33v: instead of just declaring the polls tampered and suddenly everything changes
st33v: there has to be some sort of factual source
st33v: that led you to this resound, objective conclusion
^: some lamer decided to make a secondary account
^: and vote twice
st33v: yes....BUT
st33v: alot of people in the polls
st33v: deliberately voted for whoever was behind
st33v: to instigate a tie
st33v: therefore Y got votes purely because i was ahead
^: same with terra
st33v: so therefore....
st33v: we should redo those polls

I demand a re-poll, it's the only accurate way to handle it!

Y
Mon, 07-16-2007, 09:44 PM
This contest is a battle between two e-penises so huge that even after losing the last round me and Wilik advanced to the semifinals.

itadakimasu
Mon, 07-16-2007, 10:27 PM
ok...... i thought terra was going to win this thing.. guess i misses a couple matchups

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-17-2007, 08:50 AM
What the fuck why did I lose? :O I was winning!

Animeniax
Tue, 07-17-2007, 09:10 AM
I hardly know either of these contestants. irc sux.

I'm going to wait until Saturday and if it's a tie, I'll flip a coin and cast my vote.

complich8
Tue, 07-17-2007, 10:35 AM
What the fuck why did I lose? :O I was winning!

Because someone with a bigger e-penis than you decided that you winning as unacceptable :p

ChaosK
Tue, 07-17-2007, 03:42 PM
If someone voted twice...wouldn't it make sense just to take one vote away from Terra instead of both of them?

Board of Command
Tue, 07-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Both votes get removed for foul intent.