PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 282

12345p
Fri, 07-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Jojohot RAW From narutochaos.com (http://forum.narutochaos.com/showthread.php?t=12273):

http://rapidshare.com/files/41406081/282.zip.html

Cheers.

big_ac
Fri, 07-06-2007, 07:59 PM
BS & BS Scanlation (http://www.bsmanga.com/download.php?file=67)

This week looks to be action packed! I won't spoil anything other than to say that Matsumoto has got herself a rival........you all know what I mean.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-06-2007, 08:27 PM
god. they should stop wasting time.

we get the point already, either end this fight, or at least take a break to a fight which doesn't suck.
other than that, grimmjaw is on to something, the hollow condition is di-spell-able. i wonder if it's a plug-&-play device, like something you can pass from one guy to another.

oyabun
Fri, 07-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh please release your lvl 2 hollow form Ichigo or something like that... man i wish they end this fight already. Either someone interupts or Ichigo having a powerboost.

Scarface
Mon, 07-09-2007, 04:02 PM
it seems like ichigo isnt having a hard time with grimmjow why would he need a power boost

kAi
Tue, 07-10-2007, 04:27 AM
He'll probably need to get one soon, although he might gain some more strength from just fighting Girmmjaw, as he's only a number 6.
"Kuro---saki----kun?"

animus
Tue, 07-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Maybe due to shounen-archetypes, Ichigo getting owned by Ulquiorra inadvertently powered him up for some odd reason.

ArcZero
Thu, 07-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ichigo doesn't seem to sound like his normal self. It kinda sounds more like his hollow side talking.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 07-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Yeah I don't see any logical reason for Ichigo being able to break the 11-second time limit from before.

Did find the breast-tacular hollow corps amusing. Seriously is there a like a no clothes for the opposite gender policy in hueco mundo?

itadakimasu
Thu, 07-12-2007, 04:25 PM
in another 4-5 months we might see this animated. I thought it was a good chapter.

i think he must have gone past the point of trying to control the hollow inside but at the same time still is maintaining a level of consciousness since he _+_+_+_+_ at the end, and seems like he has had his mask on for a long time. The unpredictability of the mangas story line keeps it good.

And yes... that female espada :) hOt!

oyabun
Fri, 07-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Yeah I don't see any logical reason for Ichigo being able to break the 11-second time limit from before.

Because it is a shounen fighting anime show!!! Logic doesn't exist!! lol

Seriously I also think that it was really wierd that he was able to break the limit..

big_ac
Fri, 07-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Come on guys. Remember a few months ago when Ichigo got owned by Ulquiorra? As the bomb-ass quarto espada gave his smug victory speech and walked away, we saw the unmistakable black folds of Zangetsu's crazy interdimensional cloak engulf our carrot-topped hero?

Kurosaki-kun obviously made a little un-aired trip to everyone's favorite inner realm, oddly oriented though it may be, for a little heart-to-hole with his "horse" and maybe even Zangetsu himself. That sort of thing always accompanies a major power boost in this story, at least in Ichigo's case.

And as a side note, are we to assume that Uryuu and Renji are still waiting for Hueco Mundo's resident metrosexual nerd to finish picking out a new outfit, along with appropriate accessories?