PDA

View Full Version : Kyou kara maou plz

mafrek
Tue, 07-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi, can anyone make a new torrent or ul me Kyou Kara Maou 1, 2,3, 5 and 15? Please, I can only find a whole set of season 1, and I only need these eps. I'd be glad to ul to anyone else the other eps and will be seeding them when I get more space on my comp.

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-03-2007, 02:06 PM
this has been dealt with a MILLION times. There's a reason that the episodes are in batches, it's because most decent torrent clients allow you to select which episodes out of the batch to DL while still accessing the seeders providing the entire batch.

So, Download uTorrent or a torrent program that let's you select which episodes to download and which to leave out, access the batch torrent, select whichever episodes you're looking for, and wait. That's about all you can hope for. Hardly anybody will just be seeding particular episodes of an older series.

mafrek
Tue, 07-03-2007, 02:09 PM
oh sorry didnt know that. i have the original bt program so i guess ill right on to utorrent. oh btw it would be useful if there was a note on the kkm torrent page about that so it wont have to be dealt with again...

Y
Tue, 07-03-2007, 04:42 PM
oh sorry didnt know that. i have the original bt program so i guess ill right on to utorrent. oh btw it would be useful if there was a note on the kkm torrent page about that so it wont have to be dealt with again...

There is a note: it's in the thread you were supposed to read before posting this.

mafrek
Tue, 07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
ive been trying to get these eps for a while and going nuts about it, i was impatient. also, i meant on the torrent page, which would make it even more useful.