PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day Bitches!

Assassin
Sun, 07-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Ofcourse the only ones readign this will be americans and the occasional europeans/australians cuz all the canucks have already started drinking heavily :rolleyes:

So its the one hundred and something-th anniversary of when a bunch of old guys got togehter and convinced the brits they were better off without us. What are you canadians doing to celebrate besides the usual bbq/beer combo?

Deadfire
Sun, 07-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Not working....

Umm.. not much just going to sit back and relax

Possibly play more guild wars and other things

Board of Command
Sun, 07-01-2007, 01:22 AM
I won't be doing anything.

Kraco
Sun, 07-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Congrats, Canadians. With people like DF and Haku as examples of the rising generation of citizens in your nation I'm sure the country will prosper and grow well into the unforeseeable future and boldly face all the challenges of the changing times.

Yeah, right. Well, I'm on the other side of the world, so the shockwaves of your self-annihilation should be lessened once they reach this far...

kooshi
Sun, 07-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Yay for Canada Day! Gonna be hanging out with my cousin and a couple of friends, and possibly watching the fireworks festivities tonight.

BioAlien
Sun, 07-01-2007, 02:18 PM
I won't be doing a thing..
Canada day to me is just like any other boring day...

Board of Command
Mon, 07-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Congrats, Canadians. With people like DF and Haku as examples of the rising generation of citizens in your nation I'm sure the country will prosper and grow well into the unforeseeable future and boldly face all the challenges of the changing times.

Yeah, right. Well, I'm on the other side of the world, so the shockwaves of your self-annihilation should be lessened once they reach this far...
It's not totally hopeless. Canada does have people like me after all.