PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever see Jiraiya...?

uhicha neji
Fri, 06-29-2007, 08:33 AM
...fight?

I thought he'd be the one to take out Orochimaru, but apparently not.

I hope atleast we get to see him fight a member of Akatsuki. Dunno which member though. What are your thoughts guys?

Made the title more ambiguous for non-manga readers.

Stoopider
Fri, 06-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Probably. Which would probably mean it's going to be his last final fight before he dies or something. hehehe.

Idealistic
Fri, 06-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Probably. Which would probably mean it's going to be his last final fight before he dies or something. hehehe.

But we all know Naruto plans to protect all those dear to him. He won't become Hokage if he can't, at least in his perspective.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-29-2007, 12:49 PM
But we all know Naruto plans to protect all those dear to him. He won't become Hokage if he can't, at least in his perspective.

I dont know I would like to see someone close to him die. Take the show into a darker era. See how he reacts to that. Maybe un-nerve him a little. That might be cool!. -dg-

Kuncoss
Sat, 06-30-2007, 06:59 PM
If we gonna see Jirayia fight, it would probably be someone really important character to the story. Maybe he is the one who will discover the real ID of the Akatsuki leader, before he dies from the battle? (OK, thin...very thin)

oyabun
Sun, 07-01-2007, 10:58 AM
before we see jiraya fight again maybe we should first see Naruto using the summon jutsu again. I mean come on!!! did he forget how to call those cool frogs in battle??

itadakimasu
Mon, 07-02-2007, 12:49 PM
If we gonna see Jirayia fight, it would probably be someone really important character to the story. Maybe he is the one who will discover the real ID of the Akatsuki leader, before he dies from the battle? (OK, thin...very thin)

before he dies from the battle ;) lol very well could turn out that way.

elmojo
Mon, 07-02-2007, 09:27 PM
thats a big possibility.. nice call i hope you're right it would make it interesting

Kuncoss
Tue, 07-03-2007, 04:01 PM
thats a big possibility.. nice call i hope you're right it would make it interesting

You think? Sure, I admit it would be really interesting... However, I hope Jiraiya would have some new techniques then, not just: swamp pool, gigantic frogs, rasengan & pointy hair. He should have more up his sleeve. :p

February
Wed, 07-04-2007, 04:11 PM
You think? Sure, I admit it would be really interesting... However, I hope Jiraiya would have some new techniques then, not just: swamp pool, gigantic frogs, rasengan & pointy hair. He should have more up his sleeve. :p

Jiraiya showed us more moves than Tsunade ever has. Oro got shown the most moves I guess because he's a villian, not a teacher like Jiraiya

Rhanfahl
Sat, 07-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Except Jiraiya will probably die from the clap long before that...