PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the E-Penis (Rd. 1 Matchup 5)

Board of Command
Thu, 06-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Matchup 5: E-Beef

Assertn: thinks he's the shit because he lives in Hollywood
Yukimura: self-proclaimed "largest e-penis evar" (source undisclosed)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3741/bracketcopyzi8.jpg

Yukimura
Thu, 06-28-2007, 08:39 PM
I voted Assertn, he thinks he's great, who am I to disagree?

masamuneehs
Thu, 06-28-2007, 10:24 PM
both these guys are fodder for whoever wins the matchup between Y and myself. Neither are mean enough to be real dicks. I'm sorta shocked Yuki is in this competition at all.
Bud, kAi, DarthEnder and Heretic all deserve spots over him... not to mention Jad, Joker or DS. Well it's as is. I voted Assertn, since he can be quite scathing at times.

Assertn
Thu, 06-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Being in hollywood would only make me the shit if I were a big-name moviestar.
I'm just here for the high market demand.

Yukimura
Fri, 06-29-2007, 12:11 AM
I'm going to have to agree with masa, as touching as it is to be included in a lauded gotwoot competition, I don't think I do enough besides make comments about anime, manga, TV, and Movies to rank with these other folks on the e-penis scale. Everyone is just going to vote Assertn out of hate or respect anyway so I guess he gets a bye. Kind of unfair if you ask me. Comp or wilik deserved a bye more in my book.

XanBcoo
Fri, 06-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Little contest here. Voted Assertn.

Kraco
Fri, 06-29-2007, 02:32 AM
Yuki is even nicer than I am... So, elimination method alone forces me to vote Assertn. Though like already said, he's a small scale villain compared to some others in the contest.

Jadugar
Sat, 06-30-2007, 03:33 PM
There is no contest between Assertn and Yuki. Assertn is definately the biggest .....ahem. So my vote goes to Assertn ( I dont think he needs it ).

Assertn
Sun, 07-01-2007, 02:15 AM
Interestingly enough, this is the only match so far that doesn't look like it will be close whatsoever.

I guess this means that those who consider winning this to be a good thing prefer for me to win....and those who consider winning to be a bad thing also prefer for me to win.

So what excuse do those 7 people have to vote for Yuki, anyway?