PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comparison between the recent anime and manga

Assertn
Fri, 06-22-2007, 06:50 PM
I rewatched the later half of shippuuden 18 after having read this week's manga chapter, and found something that I thought was quite amusing....

At the end of the episode, after the previews, they show a conversation between Deidara and Kisame, with Deidara asking about Itachi's personality. Then at the end, Deidara even goes so far as to say in reference to Itachi's sharingan, "He uses a pretty artistic technique, doesn't he?"

Anyone else find this extremely ironic, considering that this was the central point behind his flashback in this week's manga?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-22-2007, 11:58 PM
I saw it and thought the opposite. I mean he is asking Kisame about Itachi's eyes? I mean after seeing the flashback in the manga...he should know! I dont really tend to give these ending scenes much credit, so I kinda moved on...lame thread...hahaha NON-Sense even! -dg-

Assertn
Sat, 06-23-2007, 01:24 AM
That's not the point. The point is that the group responsible for the little post-preview snippet and the group responsible for manga are completely independent of each other, and therefore it had to be pure coincidence that both groups addressed Deidara's acknowledgement of the sharingan's artistic ability during the exact same week.

JaySee
Sat, 06-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Yeay, coincidence!!! So? I'm with imbtd on this one. Lame thread.

BananaFob
Sat, 06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
I saw it and thought the opposite. I mean he is asking Kisame about Itachi's eyes? I mean after seeing the flashback in the manga...he should know! I dont really tend to give these ending scenes much credit, so I kinda moved on...lame thread...hahaha NON-Sense even! -dg-

It appears that Deidara was under the effect of normal Sharingan, and not Mangekyou Sharingan.

Assertn
Sat, 06-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeay, coincidence!!! So? I'm with imbtd on this one. Lame thread.
Go back to your bridge, troll

JaySee
Sat, 06-23-2007, 06:21 PM
WOW! The Pot calling the Kettle black. Now THAT'S INTERESTING!!! :D

Maybe I should've written it the way you usually do?

"Oooh! Pointing out a coincidence that has nothing to do with anything. SO INTERESTING! :rolleyes: "

User has been warned for being an idiot

animus
Sat, 06-23-2007, 06:33 PM
It has plenty to do with stuff. If you had any ability to comprehend information, then you'd be able to understand.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 06-23-2007, 06:37 PM

Wow. That was kind of harsh. I dont know anyone that would say such a thing about another human being. That was very rude. And you should be ashamed that resorted to that type of belittling! Then again, you are a mod, so whatever! But I do have to say that it is alot like the ends of Bleach, nothing really set in stone, just a quick, sometimes funny, way of getting more information to those that havent watched the show as long as everyone else.

-dg-

Y
Sat, 06-23-2007, 07:21 PM
The quality of trolling has really gone downhill since I stopped shitting on threads in the anime forums.

Assertn
Sat, 06-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Y you need to take Jaysee under your wing, so he'll do more of the amusing trolling and less of the ugh trolling

JaySee
Sat, 06-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Y you need to take Jaysee under your wing, so he'll do more of the amusing trolling and less of the ugh trolling
It's JaySee, and why don't you be his pupil? Your trolls are quite "ugh!" Your sarcasm is very lacking.

mage
Sun, 06-24-2007, 01:23 AM
Trolls these days have no creativity. It saddens me.

lunarskylar
Tue, 06-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Actually, i noticed this too, i thought it was hilarious, i wanted to see kishi's and the anime writers faces when they noticed this screw up LOL

kishi prob like, damn anime writers, first the fillers now this XD

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 06-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Actually, i noticed this too, i thought it was hilarious, i wanted to see kishi's and the anime writers faces when they noticed this screw up LOL

kishi prob like, damn anime writers, first the fillers now this XD

Shit, I am hoping that Kishi had some people killed for those fillers.

-dg-

February
Thu, 06-28-2007, 12:42 PM
so kishi and the fillers have absolutely no connection with each other? I mean, if I was the manga writer, I would at least review the filler to see if its appropirate.......then again......"curry of life" makes me think otherwise

Assertn
Thu, 06-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Think about it....

Remember when Itachi first showed up in the anime and used mangekyou on Kakashi? They blatantly messed up and animated Itachi's mangekyou sharingan as simply the regular sharingan with some kaleidescope visual effects, while we know that in reality, the mangekyou has a very distinct look that was never meant to be revealed until Sasuke's flashback.