PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 359

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Warning. The following are spoiler pics

Pic 1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/001.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/002.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/003.jpg)
Pic 4 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/004.jpg)
Pic 5 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/005.jpg)

Ch 359 Scanlation (BloodShock) (http://www.bsmanga.com/download.php?file=55)

Assertn
Fri, 06-22-2007, 11:37 AM
That's pretty annoying.......isn't there a way to directly link to those images?

Looks like we get a deidara backstory afterall!

toonice714
Fri, 06-22-2007, 12:25 PM
These ch.s are taking forever to come out lately. Anyways looks like itachi makes everyone he meets hate him and his sharingan.

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-22-2007, 12:46 PM
That's pretty annoying.......isn't there a way to directly link to those images?

Looks like we get a deidara backstory afterall!

Yeah... sorry bout that. Didn't had time to change them when I posted the chapter.
Will do now since I have some free minutes.

Toonice:
The arrest of several Raw-Scanners from some weeks ago afected the raw scanning.

12345p
Fri, 06-22-2007, 12:52 PM
What is it with Sasuke and breaking into peoples heads anyway? Or do you think we are in a voluntary Deidara flashback?

Splash!
Fri, 06-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Ch 359 Scanlation (BloodShock) (http://www.bsmanga.com/download.php?file=55)

Assertn
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Not bad, not bad. Seems kinda weird for Deidara to suddenly have a hatred for sharingan when he seems so content around Itachi, and didn't make any reference to it when he fought Kakashi.

Idealistic
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Did he just finally realize Sasuke had the Sharingan or what?

And rofl... How predictable. Diedara going to use himself as a bomb. Anyways, it's about time he died. He was one of the less interesting Akatsuki members anyway.

If Diedara dies and Tobi has escaped Sasuke won't have any leads to Itachi. Perhaps Naruto and the gang will run into Itachi and then eventually Sasuke catches up or something.

chet_chetty
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:16 PM
ok well last time sasuke fought an [ex]akatsuki member and we went to a flashback of him (Oro) getting owned up by Itachi's genjutsu, that Akatsuki member was killed by Sasuke. Of course that points to Sasuke killing Deidara in this next move.

I would like to point out this is probably Deidara's final, most powerful jutsu. His hands cant chew clay anymore and the cover on 357 says "once you see all 3 tongues, it's all over".

That coupled with Deidara saying "Dammit all" after looking into Sasuke's eyes most likely means Sasuke already has Deidara trapped in a genjutsu.

To stretch this even further, Deidara could be assuming that whatever jutsu he tries on Sasuke will be used back on him. So this looks to be his self-sacrifice move. His finest piece of art combined with Sasuke's art (In his fight with Itachi, he reluctantly admitted to himself that Sharingan is art). This will be the biggest bang (therefore best piece of art) he's ever been a part of so he'll die satisfied.

Of course Sasuke will dodge the attack with his teleport jutsu if not something else.

Assertn
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:26 PM
So if Sasori didn't have a partner before Deidara joined, then that must mean Oro left already at this point, since Oro used to be Sasori's partner.

But, like I said before, there used to be 10 members before Oro left, and even after Deidara joined they were still short 1 member....so I guess Deidara must have inherited his ring from some nonamed akatsuki that must have been killed as well.

chet_chetty
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Seems kinda weird for Deidara to suddenly have a hatred for sharingan when he seems so content around Itachi, and didn't make any reference to it when he fought Kakashi.

Even though his art lost to Itachi's art, he never actually admitted Itachi's art is better. He realized it for a moment then went into denial. Living that lie he had no reason to hate Itachi from then til now.

Then page 15 you see Deidara continuing his denial up until the "Not to Not to...Ugh" line. That was the exact moment Deidara finally admitted Sharingan is art and now he's going to go out in a work of art(s).

uhicha neji
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:30 PM
It's funny.. this time last week everyone was predicting the end of Deidara. However, yet again he survives. He has a knat for getting out of tough situations.

Too bad he's going to kill himself in an attempt to kill Sasuke... I liked Deidara :(

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:38 PM
@ assertn

Maybe Deidara has some latent issues about the Sharingan. Maybe he knew that there was no way that he could kill Itachi, so why not take out that anger on his little brother?

Any maybe Deid is in some sort of Genjutsu right now, we'll have to wait and see how good Sasuke really is. Can he compete with Itachi yet? Hmm...

-dg-

KCMmmmm
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:49 PM
ok well last time sasuke fought an [ex]akatsuki member and we went to a flashback of him (Oro) getting owned up by Itachi's genjutsu, that Akatsuki member was killed by Sasuke. Of course that points to Sasuke killing Deidara in this next move.

I would like to point out this is probably Deidara's final, most powerful jutsu. His hands cant chew clay anymore and the cover on 357 says "once you see all 3 tongues, it's all over".

That coupled with Deidara saying "Dammit all" after looking into Sasuke's eyes most likely means Sasuke already has Deidara trapped in a genjutsu.

To stretch this even further, Deidara could be assuming that whatever jutsu he tries on Sasuke will be used back on him. So this looks to be his self-sacrifice move. His finest piece of art combined with Sasuke's art (In his fight with Itachi, he reluctantly admitted to himself that Sharingan is art). This will be the biggest bang (therefore best piece of art) he's ever been a part of so he'll die satisfied.

Of course Sasuke will dodge the attack with his teleport jutsu if not something else.

I agree with all you've said but two points. I doubt Sasuke has Deidara trapped in a genjutsu simply because we've never seen him use one. Ever. Itachi has always been a genjutsu user; it appears to be his specialty. Even if Sasuke is using Sharingan, that doesn't necessarily mean he can use every latent power within it. Second, I've heard someone mention it before, so I need to question it now: what teleportation jutsu does Sasuke know? I've never heard of him using one.....in fact the only ability I ever heard of which comes close to that is the Fourth's special move.

All in all, decent chapter....it's interesting to see that not all Akatsuki members joined of their own free will; they were sometimes recruited forcefully.

Knives122
Fri, 06-22-2007, 04:10 PM
So are is this going to be a current thing with the people Sasuke kills? A flashback for everyone who's encountered Itachi. We can have a big montage of people who have met up with Itachi.

February
Fri, 06-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Im getting used to the second level cursed seal form of Sasuke's...at first i used to think it was too ugly..maybe because of his purpleness shown in the anime

i enjoyed this chapter, i was kind of rooting for deidara because i knew sasuke is suppose to win this fight..it feels like it.

and don't you think that at least 1 freaking person from the Naruto team must have heard/seen those big explosions by now and came to check it out? i guess they all took a break and decided to eat ramen

kAi
Fri, 06-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Not much to say about this but bye Deidara, heh.

I don't think Sasuke has Deidara trapped in any genjutsu.
Tobi's lines and actions just make you like him more and more.

chet_chetty
Fri, 06-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Second, I've heard someone mention it before, so I need to question it now: what teleportation jutsu does Sasuke know? I've never heard of him using one.....in fact the only ability I ever heard of which comes close to that is the Fourth's special move.

I swore I also saw a post about it. Just now, I was looking to the point where I thought I was talking out of my ass but Yukimara asks about it and Q-Bert answers it in the 357 thread. Tobi calls it a Shunshin jutsu on p10 of 357. Teleporation was just a misleading word I used.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 06-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Well there's evidence that can go both ways. First of all Diedara did his whole suicidal exploding trick way back in the Garra rescue ark and he survived that. Then again he's lost his cloak and whenever an akatsuki member fights without their cloak it's only before they go all out and also before they die. Sasori died after taking off his same goes for Kuzuzu and to a lesser extend Hidan (his was burned off).

Raven
Fri, 06-22-2007, 10:34 PM
These three chapters showing this battle would be really good all read together in a row (I'm assuming it will end next chapter). But reading them week to week is not as good because frankly, Diedara just isn't that interesting to wait for.

mage
Sun, 06-24-2007, 01:20 AM
I really doubt Deidara is going to blow himself up. If he swallowed the clay without regurgitating, I might believe it, but he spit it out (it would be way more badass if he didn't). He's probably putting himself at a huge risk of dieing since he's using his biggest explosive, though. Sasuke better do something cool to get out of this!

chet_chetty
Sun, 06-24-2007, 01:20 PM
lol at the end of shippuuden ep18

"He uses a pretty artistic technique, doesnt he?"

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Damn, I love Deidara. :O But that sudden flashback is probably more or less an guarantee that he's a goner...

Assertn
Mon, 06-25-2007, 02:12 AM
lol at the end of shippuuden ep18

"He uses a pretty artistic technique, doesnt he?"

Yep, I thought it was a pretty interesting comparison (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14829) as well. It seems some people didn't quite catch on though =/

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 06-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Yep, I thought it was a pretty interesting comparison (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14829) as well. It seems some people didn't quite catch on though =/

Oh so you made a lame thread direct link then huh?

As for the manga chapter at hand. I want to know just what Tobi does. I mean he went agains the 3 tails I think it was and it seemed like he used himself as bait. So I wanna know just what he can do! And I think that Sasuke is going to get fucked up and guess who is going to come on in and heal his bitch ass! And break things with her strength. Damn I am smrt.

-dg-

Assertn
Mon, 06-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Oh so you made a lame thread direct link then huh?

As for the manga chapter at hand. I want to know just what Tobi does. I mean he went agains the 3 tails I think it was and it seemed like he used himself as bait. So I wanna know just what he can do! And I think that Sasuke is going to get fucked up and guess who is going to come on in and heal his bitch ass! And break things with her strength. Damn I am smrt.

-dg-
No, you're the lame thread direct link!
Sakura doesn't know where Sasuke is. Sasuke's scent that they found was from Karin.

KCMmmmm
Mon, 06-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Sakura doesn't know where Sasuke is. Sasuke's scent that they found was from Karin.

You forgot to mention that he's annoying, a troll, and an idiot. And you missed the obvious misspelling of the word "smart". Oh well, we can't get 'em all.

I'd like to see Tobi kick ass....seeing as how he's quickly becoming my favorite character in the series. Though, it appeared to me that Deidara did most, if not all of the work, in the fight against the three tails. I like to imagine that Sakura is circling around Karin endlessly during the Sasuke/Deidara fight, trying (to no prevail) to locate his scent. That's how I keep entertained...and I expect to see some anime filler with exactly that.

fahoumh
Tue, 06-26-2007, 08:51 AM
I like to imagine that Sakura is circling around Karin endlessly during the Sasuke/Deidara fight, trying (to no prevail) to locate his scent. That's how I keep entertained...and I expect to see some anime filler with exactly that.
2 episodes or 3?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 06-26-2007, 08:58 AM

Umm. That doesnt mean she didnt walk by Karin and keep looking. You never know. That would be the best person to meet with Sasuke, she can heal, and she is very invested. I would like to see it happen. So there!

-dg-

Shinda
Wed, 06-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Fuck... All there is left now is a revelation about how deidara discovered 'the art' of explosions and other past crap and than he's ready for the kill. Seriously, why do all these akatsuki getting killed so easy? aren't they supposed to be some strong, evil and bad-ass group.

And I wanna see Yuugo and Karin in action...

chet_chetty
Wed, 06-27-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm not going to get into the other akatsuki deaths. But in regards to Deidara's imminent, it's simply an issue of the current Sasuke being that good. I am not sure what would convince the lot of you, but the past 3 issues should have already.

Idealistic
Wed, 06-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Fuck... All there is left now is a revelation about how deidara discovered 'the art' of explosions and other past crap and than he's ready for the kill. Seriously, why do all these akatsuki getting killed so easy? aren't they supposed to be some strong, evil and bad-ass group.

Apparently in the Naruto universe, your prime is around your teen years. Once you reach adulthood you simply don't progress anymore.

Skaw
Thu, 06-28-2007, 05:35 AM

And I wanna see Yuugo and Karin in action...

My guess as to how he discovered his "art" is by borrowing the way explosive seals that blow on command work, like the ones Sarutobi used against the First and Second way back when.

The more important revelation yet to occur is how the mouths on his hands came to be.Though, I doubt we'll ever find out, just like Kakuzu's living thread body..

Assertn
Thu, 06-28-2007, 10:49 AM
It could just be a bloodlimit.....

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 06-28-2007, 11:10 AM
My guess as to how he discovered his "art" is by borrowing the way explosive seals that blow on command work, like the ones Sarutobi used against the First and Second way back when.

The more important revelation yet to occur is how the mouths on his hands came to be.Though, I doubt we'll ever find out, just like Kakuzu's living thread body..

We might. Didnt they take him back to Konoha and Tsundae was looking at him medical wise? She may tell us later. Who knows. -dg-