View Full Version : Bleach 130

itadakimasu
Wed, 06-20-2007, 08:52 PM
.... is out

http://yhbt.mine.nu/

Thankyou DB :)

and please let us have some action...

edit: lol yep.... episode 230....

thats when the fillers are going to end.

RedX1z
Wed, 06-20-2007, 09:10 PM
We're already on episode 230? I must've been gone for a long while.

On a serious note, I sense many bad things from the episode.

JaySee
Wed, 06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Hmm... so Yami is Espada #10. I'm guessing U is 1 or 2

animus
Wed, 06-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Is this still filler? And wtf, are you serious about the 100-episode filler gap?

Harima Kenji
Thu, 06-21-2007, 05:22 AM
This is still filler.. I'm not 100%, since I don't read the manga, but I'm sure that Shouta & co. are filler pplz..
I think that this filler will end in a ep or 2.. I don't think that they can stretch it out longer.
So far I think the filler is a decent one.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-21-2007, 06:10 AM
Ah yes, Anime cliche #8.

"No matter how someone is being controlled by an anime, be it mind control, or inhabiting their body, or possessing their spirit, or even if they aren't really the original person at all and just looks like them, they can always regain control if you shout their name loud enough."

That aside, slighty better than the last two. At least the Arrancar now has the potential of being a badass threat. Could you imagine if it ate a couple of the main characters and was able to use their bodies to fight with(obviously that only works if they were all freed when the Arrancar died at the end of the arc)? We could totally see some more shinigami vs. shinigami throwdown!

That would certainly salvage this arc in my eyes.

Shadow Skill
Thu, 06-21-2007, 12:36 PM
I really despise this filler arc. I wish they'd end it already and get on with the anime story. Starting to feel like "Naruto V2" is infront of my eyes... :(

redcat
Thu, 06-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Yui needs some curry of life imo, would fix her right up.

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:21 PM
This episode sucked so bad that only 8 people posted.... a few of those in which to flame me for naming the thread 230 instead of 130.

I really hope the fillers end soon. With the bounto fillers i really didn't mind that much because they were decent fillers but it hasn't really been long at all since the arrancar story line started and its really weird for them to just add filler eps in the middle of a great storyline.

Animeniax
Fri, 06-22-2007, 11:55 PM
Anime forum user cliche # 4: Dumb noob predicts when fillers will end.

I think that this filler will end in a ep or 2.. I don't think that they can stretch it out longer.I think they'll see this statement as a challenge, and stretch this arc out 30 more episodes. Way to egg them on, you dumb noob.

Anime forum user cliche # 23: Dumb noob forgets that the anime has nearly caught up to the manga, so they have to add filler to let the manga story progress further, so it could be another year of filler before they get back to the "anime story".

I really despise this filler arc. I wish they'd end it already and get on with the anime story. Starting to feel like "Naruto V2" is infront of my eyes... :(

Anime forum user cliche # 5: "I hope fillers will end soon".

I really hope the fillers end soon.This just guarantees another year of fillers, just to spite the noob.

Mizuchi
Sat, 06-23-2007, 12:17 PM
yami is espada #10? Wow, then wtf is SS so worried about? Yami got pwnd up the butt by yorouchi without even trying, so really there is only 9 decent espada. Im sure #s 7 and 8 hitsugaya could easily take out, #6 big fox guy, #5 soi fong, #4 yorouchi, #3 zaraki, #2 byakuya, #1 ichigo, and hell u can throw in a bunch of more captains in there to help out, especially the commander. I think toushiro-kun over-exagerated their strength by saying, OH THERES LIKE 20 OF THEM THAT CAN ALL PWN US IN THE BUTT!

Munsu
Sat, 06-23-2007, 01:05 PM
First of all, you can't base your assumptions on Yoruichi easily taking care of Yami when he's probably an Adjucha and probably most of the rest of the Espadas are Vasto Lordes; there should be a huge gap between their "power levels". Second, Yoruichi injured her hands fighting him, so he isn't a pushover as you make him out to be. Third, he didn't fight in his released form, so we don't know how strong he can become. Fourth, it's not Aizen's intention to go and destroy Soul Society, so his Arrancars should cause a lot more havoc around the world without foolishly going into Soul Society and facing all the Captains.

Inazuma
Sun, 06-24-2007, 11:01 AM
I want Tessai to fight someone quick. He was uninjured when Ichigo 'exploded'. That guy is ultra tough and we don't see much action and combat with the Sandal'n Hats team.

anime nomad
Sun, 06-24-2007, 10:41 PM
yami is espada #10? Wow, then wtf is SS so worried about? Yami got pwnd up the butt by yorouchi without even trying, so really there is only 9 decent espada. Im sure #s 7 and 8 hitsugaya could easily take out, #6 big fox guy, #5 soi fong, #4 yorouchi, #3 zaraki, #2 byakuya, #1 ichigo, and hell u can throw in a bunch of more captains in there to help out, especially the commander. I think toushiro-kun over-exagerated their strength by saying, OH THERES LIKE 20 OF THEM THAT CAN ALL PWN US IN THE BUTT!

um you're forgeting, ichigo beat on yami in his contained form. yami didn't even draw his zampakto, much less release it. and yami is barely even acknowledged as espada. my guess is that nothin less then a full bankai captain could face yami in released form, to say nothin of the other 9 arancar.
btw, there are 10 espada, is tousen and gin included in that number? if not then that makes 13 boses, this arc may run for a long time lol.

Munsu
Sun, 06-24-2007, 11:33 PM
If Espadas are composed by Arrancars, then Tousen and Gin shouldn't count as Espadas. I'm pretty sure that when the Arrancar that fought Hitsugaya explained to him the numbering system, he explained that the number corresponded specifically to the Arrancars.

el_boss
Tue, 06-26-2007, 03:22 AM
btw, there are 10 espada, is tousen and gin included in that number? if not then that makes 13 boses, this arc may run for a long time lol.Unless they cancel the show. Even if it runs long it won't be because of action, 'cause we know that they never show the actual battles in bleach. It will insted be contained by training and flashbacks of the training and other "significant" events. And at some part Ichigo will scream "MUST.... PROTECT.... FRIENDS.... WITH.... BIG........ STRENGHT" and power up.