PDA

View Full Version : So I got into a fight today...

msmush
Tue, 06-20-2006, 07:00 AM
welll since i recently 'got into a fight' i thought hey lets start a new thread about fights,
so yeah tell us about any hc fights you've been in or started or watched or what ever.

welll... it was a in the summer when my siss and my cousin and i went to the shops yeah? and we were waiting in line when this like fat white chick bumped her way to the front of the line and complaining about the service. She then asked this old couple to hurry up cuz she had places to be and the poor old people were petrified.
My sis was like "er. wtfunk. they were there before you, you can't just push in line. We've all been waiting, you can wait too."
then she was like "i know you're not talking to me right?" and like fully eyed my sis.
Then we got outta line and she sorta shoved my sis and was like "u weren't talking to right?"
and my sister was like "no i was talking to other fat bitch behind you. wat do you think?"
then she had the nerve to say "You yellow asian trash why dont you just go home?"
sis -"%#$#^%^#$^$&&%*&$*^*$^**^ you fat bitch what did you call me??!!
and then more words were exchanged and then a massive grotesque hand came flying at my sisters face.
then i decided to be out of character and defend my sis and im like get of her or something along those lines and then this is what stunned me.
my sister slapped her back. LOL :D i was like waaaaaaaat the funk is going on, my sister does not hit people.
Then the fat cow grabbed my sisters hair and for some reason i jumped in and pushed her off my sis ... damn she was heavy. and then i was telling her off for being racist and then she was like i wasn't being racist. i love asians my best friend is an asian, its just trash like you i hate. then something something something...this was a while ago and we walked off. and freaking she follwed us saying shit like "im going to get you for abuse you watch. i'll send you back to where you came from. this is what happens when mummy lets trash out.
and yeah she stoppped following us after a while i cant remember why.. but yeah. LOL that was major for me cuz i've never really been in a fight or witnessed one and this particular event outraged me because of her racism, which is just not cool.

so yeah lets hear from you ;)

Kraco
Tue, 06-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Good thing you showed the swine who's the boss. It never pays off to piss off Asian people, because, as we all know, Asians are born with an inherent knowledge of kung fu.

I'm such a gentleman that I haven't been in fights since the long ago days of school. The closest things to fights after that were in the military training. Perhaps I'm just a wuss...

complich8
Tue, 06-20-2006, 03:24 PM
I've always sort of stood out in a crowd. Not always because I towered over them like I do now, but there's other things about my personality that tend to make it hard for me to fit in.

When I was pretty young, like first grade or so, this slightly younger kid Chad moved in around the corner from my house. A couple days after they moved in, I was walking around the neighborhood, and went over to say "hi" ... thinking, in my Mr. Rogers-induced naivete, that since I was a nice person who wanted to make friends that everyone else would be too. But Chad didn't, he immediately disliked me (probably because of whatever unusual personality trait makes me stand out to begin with, I never really found out), and so he pretty much said "I hate you" and started calling me names and shit. The start of a beautiful friendship I tell ya.

Well, fast forward to 4 or so years later, I was in fifth grade I think, and of course he was a year younger. By then I was a bit bigger than the other kids (I was well into the normal adult height range by fifth grade, and by sixth and seventh I just towered over everyone). Still a bit unusual, but I had a bunch of random friends scattered around (apparently I'm pretty likable, but only by people who aren't total dicks ... whatever :p). Chad had made friends with some other kids that lived closer to the school, and who were apparently of similar mindsets -- they didn't dislike me right off, but they got along with Chad, so they went along with his strong (and unexplained) opinion about me.

Anyway, so it was a pretty snowy winter, and the plows had just gone by turning up big chunks of compacted ice, and I was walking home. They had been pestering me a lot -- calling me names, throwing snow, stuff like that for more than a year, and I had taken to walking other routes home to avoid them. Apparently, that wasn't enough though ... Chad went out of his way to follow me and try to inflict pain on me, whether it was verbal or physical.

Despite the growing disapproval of his pack of friends (Kevin, Brad, Chris, Jason, another Jason, Carrie and Nicole) when I got the idea that they were going to be bothering me for the whole trip home, I turned to take the other route (adding a quarter mile to my walk home, but theoretically buying me some time alone). My buddy Nick went with me, since he lived across the street and was more of my friend than theirs, and he sort of sensed there was going to be some trouble, I guess.

Well, Chad comes up, and after going about 400 feet out of his way, he comes up behind me and throws a plowed-up ice chunk at me, hits me in the leg. I dunno if you've ever been hit by one of those, but the one he hit me with was basically a 15-ish pound block of solid ice... so it REALLY hurt.

That was the straw. Better than a year of off-and-on abuse, and then I get that totally unprovoked, when I'm explicitly trying to avoid confrontation? I snapped... it was on.

So I turned around, and he started running back to the group, and I started furiously striding toward him and his group. Got within about 100 feet of them again, and they started running. Then I started running, sprinted through the snow, closed the distance between me and the group in a couple of seconds (amazing how fast I can move when I'm really really furious). Grabbed Chad by the coat (tearing the hood off of it), then by the neck, threw him to the ground, pinned him down and just started pounding the everloving shit out of him.

His friends stood around shocked, then started throwing snow at me to try to distract me to get me off of him. I didn't pay attention at all, I was in "zen and the art of letting out more than a year's worth of pent-up anger" mode.

Finally, he ended up getting his legs between me and him, pushed me off (knocking my glasses off and popping out one of the lenses into the snow), and managed to scramble up and run home while his friends tried to distract me. When I got my wits about me and started going for the number two kid, Brad, the whole group scattered, terrified. Nick waited around, gave me my backpack and the glasses that had gotten kicked off (minus the lens that was lost in the snow), and we went home.

3 or so hours later, a cop showed up at the front door of my house. My mom had just gotten home, and I hadn't mentioned it to her, but she knew what had been going on. Apparently, when his dad came home, he called the cops on me. I guess I had cracked one or two of Chad's ribs (but that could have been his father exaggerating too), not to mention ripped his coat and put the fear of God into him.

Well, I told the cop and my mom both what happened, gave them a list of other people to ask about it. Apparently the fact that these kids were tormenting me was pretty common knowledge among teachers and school administrators, and neighborhood families. So the cop took my deposition, took a look at the huge ice-chunk bruise on my thigh, took Chad's, took depositions from Nick and a couple of the neighborhood kids involved in it, came back and told me something to the effect of "from the sound of it, not only am I not going to let his family press charges against you, but if you want you could probably press charges for assault and aggravated battery against him".

The principal and school social worker called me into the office the next day, and I told them what had happened. Apparently, since it was on the way home from school, it was still within the things that the school had to be concerned with. So after they found out what happened (from the police reports, mostly), I talked with them, and then they called in the group of kids, bawled them all out, and gave the whole group half-hour detentions every day for the next month, to give me time to walk home unbothered. Many parents were called, etc.

Chad avoided me from then on. He'd intentionally hang back at school, or he'd leave ASAP and run halfway home, just to put some distance between him and me. He started skipping school sometimes -- something he didn't do before that. Toward the end of the year, his family listed their house, and a week after the school year ended, the last moving vans had gone and Chad had moved to a town 40 or so miles away.

The rest of the group stuck around, but for the most part either avoided me, or were cautiously friendly towards me. Apparently seeing their "leader" have the everloving shit beaten out of him by the person they had looked down on and abused for so long gave them some perspective, and for the most part they didn't mess with me anymore.

They pretty much left me alone until high school, when half the group (Brad, Kevin, one of the Jasons) all joined the football team and decided they'd try to start shit with me in the lunchroom. I guess being in a close-knit ingroup like that, being on the same team, building a little physical confidence, etc bolstered them up enough to make them think they were better than me again. But when they started making fun of me, I took the usual approach: ignored it for a couple days, and then when they escalated it a bit (throwing things, messing with my food, etc) I went over and just sat at their table. Didn't say a word, just sat at their table and stared at them. I think they decided I was not one to mess with, 'cause after that they left me alone... I should say for the most part went ouf of their way to avoid me.

That's the only real fight I've ever had. There've been other things ... roughhousing, little brawls, etc ... but that's the only time that I've really felt like just ending someone.

xDarkMaster
Tue, 06-20-2006, 04:03 PM
The only real fight I have ever had was about 7 years ago. A kid had been bothering me nonstop and I ignored him for the better part of a year. Near the end of the year I was hanging around with some of my friends, and Daniel (the annoying kid) decided it would be fun to push me down from a 10 foot-ish tower that we where playing around.

Well, he gave me a fractured arm. Because of it's position, I couldn't get a cast but instead needed to have a 6 inch long metal pole stuck in my arm. I went back to school after a week b/c even moving the arm at first hurt like hell.

So, Daniel decides it would be funny to laugh at me. After 30 minutes of him following me around and joking about how stupid I was to break my arm like that, I snapped. I tackled him to the floor and kept stomping on him wherever I could.

After about a minute the teachers showed up and ended it. I didn't get into any real trouble but apparently I my movements had moved the pole sticking out of my arm and my doctor had to put a new one in.

woofcat
Tue, 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't get in fights because people know i carry a knife and that i will use it in a fight.

But, since you said watched.

My towns hockey team played another team, and the team happened to be the rivals for ever. They play dirty. Anyways we lost and one of my towns players got his leg broken. So the team went over to said rival town and kicked the shit out of him. 7ish to 1, he got kicked with the steel toe boots and he got brain damage. Sucks to be him.

*notes that no charges were pressed*

Winged Dancer
Wed, 06-21-2006, 08:15 AM
I'll be sincere and say I find the last one too scary. That's not a fight, that's lynching... I understand about the revenge feeling though.

Anyway, I used to get into fights for most of highschool. I was the kind of girl that wasn't noticed by anyone until they needed someone to bully - then I'd get up and kick their asses.They usually didn't fight back - they had some shred of honor, they wouldn't hit a girl even if the girl was brusing them.

The most memorable one, however, was against another girl. She had been insulting me all year long, both in public and in little paper notes, for reasons I didn't understand -up 'till that moment she had been a friend, so I kept trying to keep things friendly or at least polite.

I hit my limit when one day, in the middle of a group excersice, I screwed up (oh man was I clumsy!) and tripped. All laughed - you usually do when someone trips, and I wasn't particularly popular, but she started... well, celebrating, you could say.Laughing loudly, pointing, commenting with her friends how stupid I looked - "Can't you be any dumber? What a funny kid you are, you always make me laugh. Loser!" and so forth.

I re-took my seat with as much dignity (now that's something I had) and said to my friend next to me "I'm really feeling like slapping her."

She, thinking it was a joke, shrugged and said "Sure, why not."

So I got up and while the teacher was wondering whether I was going to the restroom or something I walked across the room and slapped the girl. Hard. For the record I practised Karate in those days - I knew how to hit. Her head was turned around and her lip started bleeding.

I went back to my seat and said, loudly, something to the effect of "Gee, now that felt good!"

The teacher basically had the biggest WTF face ever and the girl was crying. The rest of the group laughed and since I was a straight A's student (and my dad was in charge of the Secretary of Education) I didn't even get scolded.

The girl wore a bloody lip and a black cheek for a few weeks. Her mother didn't complain either. Maybe she didn't love her.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-21-2006, 09:53 AM
I haven't been in many fights in the full sense of the word, but I got beaten a lot when I was smaller since I was overweight and had no friends. In recent years, people have started trouble because they can't tolerate men using make-up (these people have been drunk, too, so you know how people get). Once a guy started to really harass me and I did go all the way and punch him down. He had a lot of mates with him and since he was one of the typical pathetic fucktards who didn't dare to do anything on his own, the mates charged me, but the security guards in the bar threw them all out. I hope they ended up in jail.

Seriously, fuck all you guys who get pissed off because people don't look the way you want.

On my days here at GW I have received more than one PM stating that I'm "disgusting", "hideous", "fucked up" and similar because I happen to fucking like using eyeliner. Tell you what, you guys are the disgusting ones, AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARDS.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 06-21-2006, 11:33 AM
apparently I'm pretty likable, but only by people who aren't total dicks ... whatever :p.

I think you're likeable, but I'm a total dick.

Anyway, I've been in a number of fights (too many to list really). I'm not violent exactly, just determined to make a point when a point needs to be made. Most of that shit was back when I was younger: junior highschool onward untill the middle of highschool. Since graduation I've only gotten into one fight, and damn it was well-planned. I and my friend Jacob found out that some piece of shit was saying things about a dead friend of ours (a guy named Josh). Josh had just died recently, so we were in a particularly negative state of mind. Jacob and I rounded up all of Josh's friends (enough to fill two cars) and headed out. I didn't know it yet but most of those people were the type to talk big, but do nothing when it came time to actually fight.

Jacob's car was a Ford Mustang with a custom paint job: far to obvious and recognizeable. I pointed this out and suggested we take my generic green Subaru instead. Everyone looked at me as plans began to form in my mind; it was clear that I was going to be the mastermind at work.

We found out that the piece of shit worked at a "sports apparrel" store in the mall. It was one of those crappy stores where idiots buy overpriced clothes that look like the jerseys their favorite athletes wear. We found his car in the mall parking lot and waited. When p.o.s. got off of work, I popped my hood to conceal the occupants of my car: Jacob and his cousin Ben. I walked over to p.o.s. as he was getting into his car and asked him if he had jumper cables. I told him without flinching that I left my headlights on, and now my battery was dead.

He pulled his car around to right in front of mine and got out his jumper cables. At this point Jacob and Ben got out of my car. Jacob was Josh's best friend and at that moment he was as mad as I've ever seen him. He punched that piece of shit so hard that he broke his own hand and p.o.s.'s jaw. Ben and I started kicking the crap out of p.o.s. and as he's laying there in a heap, we stop and get back into my car.

Then the piece of shit got cocky. We were being merciful enough to leave him when he couldn't fight back, but he decided to grow a pair. He started banging on my car hood with his fists saying, "Why you runnin? I can still kick yo asses!" I rolled my eyes the same way I always do when white guys pretend to be black. Jacob jokingly said to me, "hit him." He was surprised as hell when I did exactly that. I obviously wasn't going too fast because he was only a few inches away from my car, but I made my point very clear.

Piece of shit knew that he would only stay out of a wheelchair by my grace, so he very quickly shut his mouth.

Just recently piece of shit joined the same local basketball team that Jacob did. Now he kisses Jacob's ass constantly, and asks before every game, "That guy with the car isn't going to be here, is he?"

Nai
Wed, 06-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Fights? Well, I never was very involved with fights and such on a personal level. I was the kind of person who always stood in the shadows for both good and ill. Carefully observing my surroundings and frequently making sarcastic comments. Sadly, I think I was the only one who got them.

However, due to the simple fact that I wore glasses ( ... and still do ) and was somewhat of a oddball ( ... and still am ) one time a random popular jock decided to pick on me by attempting to throw a basketball in my face while yelling something along the lines of "hey, catch this four-eyes." Luckily, due to my superhuman reflexes ( plot devices are awesome! ) I managed to catch the ball in time and promptly lobbed it back right at his face. Sadly, he was not quite fast enough and the hard basketball hit him right in the face with a sweet sounding thud. I think the poor fucker broke his nose, because he started bleeding and crying. I simply walked off casually, with his sycophants giving me evil glares. A pleased smirk on my lips.

mage
Wed, 06-21-2006, 03:38 PM
I've never been a fight, but saw plenty of them in highschool. Mainly black kids. Did you know that 45% of all black people's crimes in USA are done against white people? Only 3% of crimes done by whites are against blacks.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Luckily, due to my superhuman reflexes ( plot devices are awesome! ) I managed to catch the ball in time and promptly lobbed it back right at his face. Sadly, he was not quite fast enough and the hard basketball hit him right in the face with a sweet sounding thud. I think the poor fucker broke his nose, because he started bleeding and crying. I simply walked off casually, with his sycophants giving me evil glares. A pleased smirk on my lips.

Goddamn, Nai is the COOLEST <3

Kraco
Wed, 06-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Goddamn, Nai is the COOLEST <3

Indeed. I was just thinking the exact same thing. Even though that story barely qualifies as a story about a fight, it's still the best story in this thread.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-21-2006, 08:20 PM
I got in a couple of fights, lost most of em though ( cause i was like always younger and smaller and had a big mouth), the first fight i ever won, was not even my fight at all.

I had a select few of good friends in school ( the school you go to when you're 12-16/18, middleschool here), and one of my friends had his old baseschool bully at the same school too, but in the other class ( we were in A, he was in B), and after 2 years he started messing around with my friend again, actaully a good thing he started so late again, since i had the past 4 years to get some martial arts training.

One day after school he started pushing my friend around, saying stuff like: "you still are a pussy." and such, it wasnt that he could'nt fight, he just didnt like fighting at all.
so i got in between and told him to back the fuck up, so he got all cocky and saying stuff like, or else what?

So i turned my head to my friend ( i was practically in the other guys face ), and told him to hit this piece of shit in the face, but i already knew his answer would've been no, but the other guy was all laughing now, i landed one punch on his nose and he was down, and out.
The other kids standing around ( like 5 or so), stopped laughing for a sec and then bursted into even harder laughing, and me and my friend just went home.

The next day.... well you've geussed it, he was waiting outside after school with 2 of his friends, and i got detention -_-. So he stops my friend and was asking him where my "pussy" ass was, only to hear i got detention, so he and his friend keep waiting while not letting my friend leave.

So i walk out of school, only to see my friend and the.. lets just call him jim, with his 2 friends standing outside the gate, so i drop my bag, walk right up to him and stop while standing right in his face again, his friends laugh, then he tried to punch me, but it was really one of those lame ass punches you see in movies, that the person pulls his arm all the way back and swings it forward again -_-, i dodge it and land a knee on the side of his ribs and again he drops instantly.

Then i try and talk to his friends ( 2 on 1 was still way to risky, even though my friend would help if it would get ugly ), saying things like, i dont know you guys and such. They agreed to let us pass afterwards and after that day jim never tried anything on my friend again :D.

msmush
Wed, 06-21-2006, 08:51 PM
On my days here at GW I have received more than one PM stating that I'm "disgusting", "hideous", "fucked up" and similar because I happen to fucking like using eyeliner.

most the guys i've liked or whatever/bfs/bestfriends even wear eyeliner and most of them look great. Theres nothing wrong with wearing eyeliner if your a dude.:D
and if you need some good brand eyeliner contact me :p

mage
Wed, 06-21-2006, 10:56 PM
Wow terra, you wear eye liner? Go cut yourself emo kid

Yukimura
Fri, 06-23-2006, 01:25 PM
@mage: Leave Terra's eyeline alone, wtf does it matter? And as to you little statistics, the most popular crimes by Blacks are probably stealing and domestic violence, and who has more to steal from...wealthy white people.

@darkshadow: way to represent for your friend!
@Nai: Badass...

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-23-2006, 01:50 PM
i don't usually do this but i'm calling someone out:

I don't get in fights because people know i carry a knife and that i will use it in a fight.

I can not stand this kind of shit. I come from a decent neighborhood, but nearby is that little place called the Bronx and motherfuckers coming out of there you don't mess with for the simple reason that they will not hesitate to pull a knife or even a gun in the middle of shit.

Personally i think this is the most chicken shit cowardly thing in the world. Weapon for defense is one thing, but discretion in using that is essential. I'm not saying that everyone should get their asses beaten if they go up against some 7 foot tall dude or a expert Shaolin monk.

There are three kinds of fights:
1. Friendly sparring.
2. Fights for survival.
3. Fights where at the end everybody is going to walk away.

This topic isn't really about the first kind. The second is the only kind of fight where i can honestly say 'anything goes'. I've personally never been in a situation where fighting was the best way for me to preserve my life. In fact, i've only really felt my life was in danger in two situations, both times because of people who escalate Fight Type #3 into type #2.

I'm talking about cocksuckers who pull a weapon when there is no need. I am firmly convinced that NOBODY is ever supposed to always win the third type of fight. Sometimes I win, sometimes they win, and sometimes a good ass kicking teaches a lesson.

But some people are either too stupid or proud or something to understand that escalating a fight can be much worse than just losing. You can lose a tooth, get a scar, get your shit stolen, but you walk away in the end.

Take this little story for example:

Running some errands in the Bronx (let your imagination figure out what we were buying) me and a friend overhear two guys yelling. One is this skinny wannabe tough wigger from the town near me, and he's arguing with this Latino dude. What looked like was going on was the kid was getting burned on a drug deal.

The kid is insisting that the Latino give him his money back and the Latino is saying that the product is good and that the kid should just shut the fuck up and go away. He won't return the money.

It's just the two of them and now I overhear them.

Latino: "Give it back or what? You wanna make something out of it?"

Kid: lots of cursing. "I can take you." (obviously this would not be true in a good old-fashioned fist fight and everybody knows it, but the kid isn't willing to lose the fight over the money.

Latino: "Just get out of here. I'd kick your ass."

Then the kid tries to grab the money from the Latino. They struggle a bit (me and my friend are making sure to stay away now, taking several feet back and waiting behind a parked car) and the Latino eventually pushes the kid away.

Kid pulls out a knife.

Latino goes: "Hey there big guy. What are you going to do with that little knife, eh?"

Kid: "Give me back my money."

Latino: "(you're) tough shit eh?"

Latino pulls out a gun. (and by pulling i really mean he just sticks it out of his coat a bit so only the kid can see. Down the street a bit I can't tell what happened but the kid goes white like a ghost)

Latino: "Now you give me all the rest of your money."

Turns out the initial amount was all of $70. Kid winds up losing over $150 and has to replace everything in his wallet.

What is the moral of this story? Sometimes the best fight is the one you lose but lose gracefully. I've walked away from losses feeling alot better about myself than some of the times I've won.

Kraco
Fri, 06-23-2006, 02:33 PM
What is the moral of this story? Sometimes the best fight is the one you lose but lose gracefully. I've walked away from losses feeling alot better about myself than some of the times I've won.

I think for me the moral of that story would be to never go to Bronx...

complich8
Fri, 06-23-2006, 03:31 PM
or maybe "don't take a knife to a gunfight" ...

or maybe "don't pick fights with drug dealers" ...

Assertn
Fri, 06-23-2006, 03:55 PM
"don't throw ice at the big guy"

Genma
Fri, 06-23-2006, 05:11 PM
I live in the middle of surburbia USA, I'm a somewhat normal looking kid, and I don't really dislike anyone in particular.

So... I haven't gotten in a fight since like, Kindergarden. XD

2:25
Fri, 06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
I think I've only gotten into one fight that wasn't a playful one. Actually, it's not even much of a fight.
I was in 9th grade and recently met this chick who loved to taunt me. I ignored it for a few months, then snapped one day in class. Ended up slapping her in the face and then walking out in the middle of class. A few months later, I found out that this girl has a weird hobby: she likes to piss people off and see their reaction.

Fast forward, about half a year later, I somehow ended up being one of her acquaintances.
We don’t talk anymore though. Not because of any particular reason. We just drifted apart ever since we graduated out of high school.

Psyke
Sat, 06-24-2006, 06:15 AM
I've never gotten into a fight neither, but I've seen some action during a Taekwondo tournament I went to years ago. I witnessed someone's front tooth got knocked out right before my turn came. Was a little shaken when my turn came but luckily I didn't lose my teeth.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I don't really get myself into fights but I think it was three years ago where these guys were making fun of my friend because he was Indian (talk about a good time to be racist huh?) so there were like five of them picking on him and my friend wouldn't make a move because he could probably take two or three of them but not all five. Finally they said something about a bomb and he snapped and rushed at them slamming a guy to the ground. The other four ran towards him and I stepped in to help him. Those guys really sucked pretty bad at fighting for all the shit they talked. Though these two guys got a good hit on me where one used a fucking baseball...I have no idea where he got a baseball but he nailed me in the eye with it and I wrecked him by slamming his head into a door. The teachers came to break it up and my friend and I got suspended for two days for fighting, while they got suspended for 10 days for fighting and racism.

By the end of it, we pretty much didn't know what was going on but I had a swelled up bump right under my eye, my friend had a cut lip. That was about it. One of their guys ended up in a nearby locker, I guess it was my friend's doing. And the guy who threw a baseball at me had a concussion. The other three got off easy I guess.

Lefty
Sat, 06-24-2006, 03:02 PM
I've only got into a few scuffles. But one good one was back in high school. This big jock, who was about three inches shorter than me ( i'm about 6'5"), starts giving me shit about how i dress. I wore a lot of black and didn't fit into his world so it bugged him. He shoved me around for a bit and threw a punch after a while. he hit the locker behind me and got really pissed and elbowed me in the head. I instantly grabed him by the head and slamed my fore head into his nose sending him to the ground crying. When the admins came around i said he was pushing me around and slipped and broke his nose. They belived me becasue thius guy had a history of picking on people and starting fights. I got away scott free.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 06-24-2006, 05:39 PM
As many others, I don't really get into fights, and defintally not into all out brawls...
so my story isn't very big, but heck, who cares?

anyway, it was about four months ago, I had a kitchen cleanning duty with a person whom i'll call H, said H is a really annoyning person, he calls about everybody 'son' (as in 'I fucked your mother so you're my son' son) and lacks any sense of tact or respect for fellow men. to top all that, he hardly did any work at all.

so, after half a day with him, i pretty much hated his gutts.
about two days later, i'm walking in the base and come across him, I knew he was about to say something insulting or do a 'feint' hit like a kindergarden child, so i got my fist ready.
when i passed him, he leaned towards me to demi-hit me, so i gave him a weak punch to the gutts, as in "I'm not in the mood for any of that crap" punch, nothing serious.

that's about it, a pretty lame fight story.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-24-2006, 08:34 PM
When the admins came around i said he was pushing me around and slipped and broke his nose. They belived me becasue thius guy had a history of picking on people and starting fights. I got away scott free.

Lol, nice one. Though wouldn't the guy come back at you after that?

Kraco
Sun, 06-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Lol, nice one. Though wouldn't the guy come back at you after that?

No doubt. As long as he has noses to spare...

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Bump cuz I'm bored, want to see more fight stories and left some things unreplied to...

@msmush: Thanks! I have no problems with the brands I currently use however :)

@mage: lol... I'll cut myself a little extra tonight, just for you <3

msmush
Mon, 07-03-2006, 01:48 AM
--terra; has one such as yourself never been in any interesting fights? :D

rockmanj
Wed, 07-05-2006, 02:02 AM
you people are violent...

GhostKaGe
Wed, 07-05-2006, 02:53 AM
my only real fight (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=8165&highlight=shit+weekend)
meant to be &#163;800 not &#163;1800 (im not quite that rich)

My m8 went through a bit of an agoraphobic phase after that but he got over it

msmush
Wed, 07-05-2006, 04:09 AM
@rockmanj - arent we all ?
@ ghostkage - lmao. thats pretty crazy i've never really seen a brawl, and the one "fight" i had wasn't really a fight.

lisaa
Wed, 07-05-2006, 05:18 AM
ahhh, sadly ive never gotten into a fight. although i've seen alot ( i used to go to a school which had gangs and they fought all the time) the closest thing ive gotten into a fight was probably with msmush and at the shop. but i didn't do anything.
no wait the closest thing to a fight would probably be at taekwondo, where we're supposed to fight.

msmush
Wed, 07-05-2006, 05:38 AM
ahhh, sadly ive never gotten into a fight. although i've seen alot ( i used to go to a school which had gangs and they fought all the time) the closest thing ive gotten into a fight was probably with msmush and at the shop. but i didn't do anything.
no wait the closest thing to a fight would probably be at taekwondo, where we're supposed to fight.
lol even then we suck

darkmetal505
Wed, 07-05-2006, 08:26 PM
I haven't participated in an actual "fight," but once I kind of did duke it out with my friend. At school my friend got pissed at me and challenged me to a fight. We both knew it was a joke and we would probably never do it, but nevertheless we got people to place bets. To add to the fun, we decided to do it while drunk. Anyway, at a party, the same friend (who is quite drunk) comes charging at me. I kind of evade his blow and push him down on the floor and sit on him. Later we decided that we'd settle it by battling in robot suits in front of the school. I'll post a video of it when it happens.

Lucifus
Wed, 07-05-2006, 10:50 PM
RoFl. I want to see that video.:D

Wow, I don't think I've gotten into a serious fight since I've been in the states.

Only like short moments of letting off steam on my friends etc. Nothin serious....

Robot suits? Be sure to film that.:cool:

Edit: Oh, rocks post reminded me. The most serious fights I have are me and my brother tring to kill each other over sucking up the bandwidth. =D

rockmanj
Wed, 07-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, besides my cousin and I trying to kill each other, i haven't really fought.

EL3RD
Thu, 07-06-2006, 12:05 AM
I've been in many fights..not really proud of it..I'm more mature now..(22)
But I've been shot and stabbed several times.. I should be glad that I'm still alive and breathing. Sometimes it's just best to try to talk things over or do something rational. Sometimes though things just can't be avoided and it's either you or them.

msmush
Thu, 07-06-2006, 03:06 AM
are you serious you've been shot and stabbed? america IS dangerous

complich8
Thu, 07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Hah. I love how people always get bad impressions of America as a whole from the people who've seen the worst of it.

I've lived in the USA for all 25 years of my life. In that time, the only guns I've seen fired were at a trap-shooting range out in the woods, and were in the direction of clay pigeons.

I've heard gunshots in the distance ... but on a quiet night in the suburbs you can hear a gunshot from 3 miles away. Even in times of fairly intense gang activity in my hometown, the sound of gunfire was very unusual.

If you're living in the ghetto, running with gangs, yeah, you're going to get dirty, yeah you're probably going to learn of the searing sweet kiss of hot lead. If you're living in a nicer place, and avoid associating with people who insist on always wearing the same combination of colors, the US is a generally pretty safe place.

Despite the bad representation we get from the media, the rate per capita of both violent crime and property crime is hovering around the lowest it's ever been, and has been on the decline since the 1970's. Statistics (with pretty graphs) here (http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/gvc.htm#Violence)

ChaosK
Thu, 07-06-2006, 02:32 PM

When the majority of the land in America is wild farm area, yes very dangerous...:rolleyes:

EL3RD
Thu, 07-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes I'm very serious...When I was younger I lived a completely different life than I live now. I guess somebody high above us gave me a second chance. If you ever met me in person I'd show you all my gunshot wounds and stabs etc. I got alot of them, I guess those are my tatoos for life.

msmush
Sat, 07-08-2006, 07:42 AM
i'll be looking forward to it elerd :)

Winged Dancer
Fri, 06-15-2007, 06:51 PM
As the title reads, I got into a fight today...

First of all I'd like to say I'm not exactly proud of how things happened. I don't regret it either, but it doesn't make me proud. Here's how it went...

Exams will soon be over and I had just finished studying at the school library, where I met a friend whom I'll call Martin. We chatted for a while and then decided to take a walk down Copilco, a close avenue - the campus is enormous, so we took a bus and soon were there.

After walking for a while, we stopped at a small, family-run drugstore, to buy some water. These stores, by the way, usually carry all kinds of things, from medicines to ham and yogurt, and are meant for local consumers. Specially in the morning, they don't carry a lot of money in case there's some burglary or an incident of the kind, so it's considered good manners (and common sense) to use small bills when paying.

It was perhaps around eleven o'clock, we were just joking around, deciding what to get, when from behind us we hear someone yelling - in English.

"Fuck!!" exclaimed what was obviously a tourist, slamming down a bottled Coke and a $500 pesos bill. "I - want - this. Here - is - the - money."

"These people are so slow," said his girlfriend, a skinny blonde with cheap sunglasses. Yes, she was a walking cliché.

Seemingly, he wanted to pay for a sixteen pesos coke with a five hundred. Ah he seemed to think that, if he spoke loudly and slow, the woman at the counter would suddenly understand English.

Well, she didn't, but she did get what was going on.

"No tengo cambio," she answered; 'I've got not change.' She waved her hands in front of her, "No."

"Why not??" the man exclaimed and dangled the bill in front of the woman's face. "Here's money. You want money? Give me the Coke."

The woman tried again, taking English out of some movie or TV show, perhaps. "No moonee."

"What? Speak correctly, damn it!"

At this point, Martin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, pal," he said to the tourist, "She's got no change. Try to pay with a smaller bill, like a twenty or a fifty."

Now, if it was me, I would've been glad for the help. But this guy, he turned, and glared at us.

"Why the fuck should I? This is what I want to pay with, this is what I pay with," all the while danglng the bill in front of us.

"Well, she's got no change, so take it easy, try another store," Martin replied.

"Yeah right. I'm tired of your fucking country, fucking sticks. There's nothing to do, and the people are stupid, like this broad. Ya hear me, broad??"

Needless to say, the woman at the counter didn't know what the hell was going on, but she looked rather scared.

"Damn beaners," the guy added.

Which was enough for me. "You tired of our country? Then you get the fuck out of it! Damn gringos, you think we want you here? Do you? The whole fucking world hates you, and we more than anyone else. Get the fuck out of here, gringo de mierda!"

"Get out," added Martin. And you could see he meant business.

Martin is a tall guy, broze skin,of broad back and rather filled. When he gets angry, he looks just like the kind of man you wouldn't want to encounter in a dark alley.

"Get the fuck out of here. Now."

The girlfriend seemed to realize that they had seemingly crossed a line. "Hey, lets go babe. Try another store."

The guy looked at Martin, scowled and left the coke. "Yeah, whatever."

Then, he took the Coke again and made a run for it.

Bad idea. The woman yelled, I yelled, and Martin grabbed his arm and hit him in the face. The douche fell to the floor and started screaming.

"Police!! Police!!"

Martin took the Coke from his hand, and I stood on top of him. "Sure thing police. Sure thing. You tried to steal."

"Get off me, bitch!! Get off me!!"

"And you know what they say about police in Mexico. And here's a surprise - they like Mexicans way better than gringos."

"Hey, get off him!!" the girlfriend seemed to be getting hysteric. "Son of a bitch! Get off him!"

I said, "No."

She bitch-slapped me.

Which is a bad idea too, 'cause I don't bitch-slap, I back-hand, and I happened to be wearing rings.

Martin grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the store. There was too much commotion by then.

"¡Digales que eramos del interior!" he yelled at the woman, in case she was ever asked, he said. (Tell them we're from out of the city!)

We left and ran a good while. Almost back to the school, in fact, not because of fear but because of all the anger inside - running seemed like the best option. We ran and ran, and rested and ran (we ain't athletes!), and two or three ours later we went back to check on the woman.

The two tourists had left soon after us. They were pretty afraid of the rest of the people at the store, it seemed - they hadn't realized that there are plenty of Mexicans able to speak English, and specially so around the University.

The woman was fine and so was the store. We apologized for the commotion, but she seemed to understand well enough - in fact, even without speaking English, she could guess that it had been something racial.

And she was happy to announce me that I had managed to make a nasty gash on the bitch's cheek.

I somehow feel that I stooped down to the idiot tourist level - he called us "beaners," I called them "gringos," it's just no good. I felt racist afterwards, but at the time, it was just so maddening....!

At any rate, I thought this would make a good story to post.

complich8
Fri, 06-15-2007, 07:00 PM
It's a good story!

'cause everybody hates a tourist, especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh...

Some people need to be taken down a peg or two. Seems like you succeeded in doing so. And try not to feel too bad about it ... everyone's a little racist when pushed hard enough.

Deblas
Fri, 06-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Well to be honest I never thought Gringo to be all that racist. I say good job and they got what they deserve for being so ignorant. I've heard my share of racist remarks but nothing this extreme. So by looking at them, how old do you think they were?

edit below: True...

XanBcoo
Fri, 06-15-2007, 07:22 PM
And try not to feel too bad about it ... everyone's a little racist when pushed hard enough.
I agree. And the guy quite clearly deserved whatever you wanted to call him. I honestly cannot believe that people like that exist. Like, I'm seriously struggling to comprehend how someone could act like that in that situation. Maybe he was just in a bad mood??

I also cheered a little inside when I read that you wounded the Paris Hilton wanabee. Go you!

Well to be honest I never thought Gringo to be all that racist.
Debatable I guess, since it really is a derogatory term for an American (as opposed to someone who is white or black, or what have you), but it's still in the same league. However the guy was acting like a pretty stereotypical "gringo" so...

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-15-2007, 07:23 PM
She bitch-slapped me.

Which is a bad idea too, 'cause I don't bitch-slap, I back-hand, and I happened to be wearing rings.

I love that part. It's sort of horrible though, marking her up that badly... dumb as she was, she still seemed to have more sense than her d-bag boyfriend... and vain bimbos like that tend to let their emotions about their physical appearance dominate their already puny minds. So since you marked her up, I can imagine her telling "her horror story" to her friends and making you out to be a brutish, hostile, uncultured person who attacked her first and that this is more "typical" Mexican behavior...

So while it still makes me laugh, it reconfirms my conviction that violence almost never helps heal cultural rifts... Nobody's going to respect you or your people more because you beat them in a fight or marked them up, hell, the opposite will probably be the case.

Good job teaching the guy a lesson though. I approve of that.

also, i've merged this with the pre-existing fight thread.

Spiegel
Fri, 06-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Well, that was a great read. I have to say that I most likely would have done around the same thing with the man. I hate people that disrespect others trying to serve them. I hope that he did leave soon enough as I do not think it will be taken lightly that he tried to steal.

Also, good job on the girlfriend, She deserved it!

Kraco
Fri, 06-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Heh. That was like an excerpt from a novel. No less from you, of course. Didn't you study something related to literature / languages if my memory serves at all..?

It was certainly a good read. Hard to believe there are so idiotic tourists around. Why do they pay for the trip in the first place if they don't even want to be where they travel? Strange creatures.

RyougaZell
Sat, 06-16-2007, 01:28 AM
WD... you rule. Seriously.

No, being serious here... I normally don't approve of fights (never won one!), but that guy had it coming... he was the perfect example of people I hate, be it american, mexican, asian or whatever. When someone believe he/she is better because of their country/race/social status... they deserve it. Whatever.

Glad to see you didn't get in trouble.

Lucifus
Sat, 06-16-2007, 02:13 AM
WD- Give props to your friend Martin there. A cousin of mine has to deal with people like that constantly and every time I visit him it surprises me how blatantly stupid people can get. It didn't surprise me to hear your story. I always wonder how there can be such stupid people running around in a foreign country acting like they're better than you when surrounded by residents. Especially considering a number of the locals around my cousins place are less than friendly to such behavior.

We usually have a bunch of people outside the shops though and again, I say it surprises me how stupid people are to act like that cause I brought some of my friends over once to my cousins birthday and they were scared shitless of some of the guys walking around. xD I mean, they don't even look any form of "nice".Yet dumb asses constantly show there faces. I haven't heard of any serious problem actually happening at my cousins shop but usually him and a few friends either throw em out or ruff em up a bit and send them out there way. Thats usually only when they cross the line or throw the first punch though. Police don't exactly respond till a few hours pass so its pretty inefficient to wait for em when you have an idiot messing up your shop and ruining business.

Its like people have no sense of self preservation.... Any way, Props to Martin and yourself. They deserved it.

Inazuma
Sat, 06-16-2007, 07:56 AM
WD, visa should be obtained after passing an IQ test.
And since I'm living in the most touristic country in the world I can tell you that if I was posting every asshole-tourist story I have, masa would kick me for spamming the forums.

And I don't think you were racist, you were just angry.
One can't be racist for a few minutes, it's a way of life implying seeing others as inferior beings based on what they look like or where they are coming from or what they believe in.

I won't say, " Yay those asshole deserved it ! " I think every pers- ... gotwoot member is smart enough to handle this kind of situation with words only.

BUT a good adrenaline rush is good for your health anyway. :D

Winged Dancer
Sat, 06-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Hah, when I saw the topic had turned six pages long, I was almost scared XD

Yeah, I have to say that guy had it coming, but I still wasn't sure how to feel 'cause it's the first time I've gotten into a fight like that. I mean, last time I slapped someone was back at 13th grade or something...!

I do feel kinda sorry for the girl, she was definitely the lesser evil there. Not her fault her boyfriend was an idiot. I'd like to hear the story as they'll be retelling it, though - I'm betting poor Martin will be transformed into the usual mexican thug, and me a rabid nationalist who attacked them 'cause they were foreigners or something XD

Heh. That was like an excerpt from a novel. No less from you, of course. Didn't you study something related to literature / languages if my memory serves at all..?

Why, thanks! English lit, just as you remember it. I'm thinking of turning the anecdote into a short story and try and publish it in some magazine, it seems to have just the elements needed...

Carnage
Sat, 06-16-2007, 11:20 AM
"And the day is saved once again, by the PowerPuff Gir..... I mean WD!" :)

Good story, but how did you remember the entire conversation? :confused:

Board of Command
Sat, 06-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I got in a fight with this guy over MSN last night about video games. The guy said Halo is godly (i.e. greatest game ever made) and is better than Xenogears.

That was a no-no.

*shakes head*

kooshi
Sat, 06-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Woot, you just made my day, WD! If there is one thing I love, it's assholes getting what they deserve! Like many others, I'm not the type who would get into any fight unless forced into (no fighting record for me, thankfully), but it's always so... refreshing and fun to hear these kinds of stories, considering how I've been surrounded by assholes almost my entire life (the neighbourhood punk, the "cool" kids from high school, etc.).

BoC, although I have never played Xenogears (I've been wanting to play it for about 3 years now, hahaha), I do have to say that Halo is NOT godly. Heck, I personally think the game SUCKS. I cannot see why people claim that it is one of the greatest games of all time.

Carnage
Sun, 06-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Counterstrike...soooooo addicting....

Spiegel
Sun, 06-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Counterstrike...soooooo addicting....

I second that, If only I was not on dialup right now. Wish I could play again.
I also have never played Xenogears... So I cannot say anything either way.

Assertn
Sun, 06-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys......these posts are totally relevant to this topic!

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 06-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks guys......these posts are totally relevant to this topic!

. . . My thoughts exactly . . . :o

On to my fight scene;

I never fight, never fought someone, because I think of a fight of 2 people slapping around eachother... Just slapped some kid, a couple of years younger then me...
He caused a major commotion for me and my best friend DJ back in the day after we'd ask him the time since he had this big-ass watch (I mean, if you can't read the time, why wear one? :confused: ). We were on skates, hyped-up after seeing The Mighty Ducks :cool:, and this kid starts badmouthing us, telling us to shut up as we don't know him. Offended by him (we were 12), we started demanding some respect from the kid. He wouldn't give it, thus soon his brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, friends and neighbours were all surrounding us, also badmouthing us. One of them (how convenient) was a total whackjob and started pushing my friend (on skates), probably 'cause he is white, being an easier target. Eventually my friend ended up hitting a pole with the back of his head, causing a minor concussion. We raced as hard as we could back to his house, as he had a major headache.

A few years later (being around 18) we had a second encounter with that same kid, around 16 he was I think. We walked passed him and DJ told me how he was the one from back in the day since I didn't recall him. I asked DJ, "Yo man, shall I get him back for what he caused?!" with a grin on my face. He answered "Okay..." thus I ran back @ him yelling not to move a muscle (wich he did :confused: ) and when I got before him
I said to him "This is for what you did to my friend asshole!!". I punched, I kicked, he sounded like a pig being slaughterd... Afterwards he ran, and I told him to not ever act on us again. Felt pretty good but the bad thing was, as DJ lives in another city then me, the kid rounded up some of his friends again and punched my friend persuing him afterwards with broken bottles. I still have to get them for that. Actually they should wish they didn't, since I'm pretty stressed right now and haven't had a punch bag for a while. I'm a 100 kilo's, 1.72 meters and am a brown belt Wu-Shu meanmachine. I will seriously kick their asses! BY MYSELF!!! :mad:

That aside, I'm a very nice person.... ;)

Yukimura
Tue, 06-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Good job keeping the cycle of revenge spinning towards the future.

TruthofMistake
Tue, 06-19-2007, 11:26 PM
The only fights I get in are verbal, thankfully, I would be crushed in a real one. I'm 130 pounds of pure skin and bone -_-

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 06-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Good job keeping the cycle of revenge spinning towards the future.

I am no one special to break that cicle...
As for the future, doesn't look that bright anyway...

The only fights I get in are verbal, thankfully, I would be crushed in a real one. I'm 130 pounds of pure skin and bone -_-

I wish I had them only verbally, but my facial expressions are to intimidating.
Can't help it so that's why I got slapped around in the past and I never fought back.

XanBcoo
Thu, 06-21-2007, 06:24 AM
I am no one special to break that cicle...
And so the only logical solution is to propagate it. That makes perfect sense :confused:.

Seriously though, that's pretty childish. Both groups have got their own back several times from the sound of it. Just leave it before things get worse and you end up blaming the problems in your life on your situation/neighborhood, when you know you could have stopped things sooner by being the bigger man.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 06-21-2007, 07:06 AM
And so the only logical solution is to propagate it. That makes perfect sense :confused:.

I'm not doing it for the needs of others, I look out for me and my friend. It was probably not the best way to do it, but I was young...
Childish? Yes. Groups? About 15 guys against me and my friend? That's pretty agrevating and weak. It's already been 4 years ago also, I've been the bigger man. That doesn't nesseceraly change my feelings about the matter. And that's what that was, my feelings speaking... Also this proves that I only fight for causes important for me (like my best friend). I never fight although I got hit very often (had a smart mouth :D).

Serious though, I am a nice person, ask anybody... :D

Board of Command
Fri, 06-22-2007, 06:08 PM
People don't pick fights with me because I look like this:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4374/chuckwillkickyourassxe2.jpg

Kraco
Fri, 06-22-2007, 06:25 PM
That's funny. I thought that specific looks invited fights against increasingly tough (or stupid) opponents like no other.

Board of Command
Fri, 06-22-2007, 07:59 PM
I ran out of opponents.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 06-22-2007, 10:58 PM
I ran out of opponents.
Or you just ran... :p

Board of Command
Sat, 06-23-2007, 04:04 PM
I don't run. I wait.