PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 313

darkmetal505
Thu, 06-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Released by Vegapunk:

http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

Kraco
Thu, 06-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Well, provided Luffy's grandfather doesn't interfere, it looks like the Straw hats will have the latest of Franky's battleships as their new vehicle. And made out of some really expensive wood, no less. Kind of funny how the money they had reserved for repairing Merry got stolen, for good for all they knew, but now in the end it ends up paying for their new ship. That wasn't bad plot development. Remains to be seen just how big a ship it'll be. Such a small crew can't operate a huge galleon, after all.

And Zoro contemplates his lost third sword. I wouldn't mind a small arc dedicated to Zoro finding a new one. Although it's just as likely he will somehow acquire a replacement during the next major arc.

Lucifus
Thu, 06-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Great Ep. Poor Zoro and his navigation skills. Laughed so much, doesnt get old.
Nami's 'Gloomy' phase was awesome too. Luffys got a Marine Vice Admiral as a grandfather, and correct me if I'm mistaken but havn't I seen this guy before? In like a filler arc?

Cant wait to see Franky Battleship. Next arcs gonna be sweet.:cool:

poopdeville
Thu, 06-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Luffys got a Marine Vice Admiral as a grandfather, and correct me if I'm mistaken but havn't I seen this guy before? In like a filler arc?

It wasn't filler. It was based on a manga "mini-arc", where Coby and Helmeppo are selected by Garp to train at the Marine headquarters.

I bet they're bad asses by now.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-14-2007, 09:28 PM
I hope we don't have to see any more Coby (much rather see more Buggy best non-main char voice ever), I hope they made him walk the plank the annoying little puke. Anyways this was a very nice aftermath episode, I'm still hoping that Franky joins the crew but begining to think he wont =( Gramps as a vice admiral is awesome, perhaps Luffy wants to be a pirate because he was abused as a kid by the old man....

Aeon
Fri, 06-15-2007, 10:53 AM
I bet the two people Garp told to wait behind were Coby and Helmeppo. And I don't know what was funnier Luffy's sleep eating, Franky's entrence or Zoro's sense of direction.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Awomse episode. One question answered, where they're getting a new ship from. I hope Luffy's grandpa brought new Bounty posters!

I was quite surprised that Luffy's grandpa was a marine. I thought it was gonna be Roger.

Anyway, I'd completely forgotten about Garp in relation to Coby/Helmeppo, so yeah, I'm guessing that those guys are one of the 4 or so characters who's faces weren't shown this episode.