PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 129

masamuneehs
Wed, 06-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Flomp_Rumbel Fansubs- Bleach 129 (http://weedy.1.vg:8396/torrents/%5BFlomp-Rumbel%5DBleach_-_129%5BXviD%5D%5B7344B753%5D.torrent?info_hash=9fb 42862a0f860202ce24a580df80474cfbcdd98)

more filler? i've got a bad feeling in the affirmative...

edit - yup ;(

redcat
Wed, 06-13-2007, 08:09 PM
DB - http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b129.torrent

itadakimasu
Wed, 06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
i really thought that the filler would end with this episode....

While watching most of what i could think is of how much i do like that anime.... but i also like the manga. and in liking the manga and the anime at the same time, i have damned myself to be disappointed over and over again with the anime. of course this is not constant because the anime does surprise me now and again; but if i hadn't read the manga i dont think i would think that this episode sucks so much. it sucks alot. oh wow... first to post actually about the episode. yes... it sucks. watch it, and hope that next weeks does not suck.

Crash
Wed, 06-13-2007, 11:03 PM
but if i hadn't read the manga i dont think i would think that this episode sucks so much..

Thats not true. I don't read manga and i thought this episode sucked horribly. The opening fight scenes were so bad i nearly turned it off right there. On top of that the story and dialog are dull at best. Oh well, hopefully this wont go on for too long :(

Narasho
Thu, 06-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Well at least from these comments I know not to download this episode. I guess I'll be checking the comments on bleach releases the next few weeks to see if the fillers are over.

dark maginn
Thu, 06-14-2007, 12:55 AM
damn more fillers oh well

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 06-14-2007, 01:21 AM
That shit was painful. Haineko was released 2 times in about 5 seconds and just shoves the arrancar off the roof.

That was a half hour I could have spent looking at Matsumoto in my doujins acting like the whore we all know she really is. Plus the story development is better.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-14-2007, 07:02 AM
The fact that there was a little kid added all of a sudden is like holding up a giant sign saying "this is going to be a crappy filler!" It's pretty much the universal symbol of awful filler. The annoying kid. He's be completely uselees, and he'll cry alot, and everything about his story will suck.

And yeah, those fight scenes were awful. Half the time they actually cut away from the arrancar getting hit by a weapon. I thought I was watching Toonami all of a sudden. So far, Bounto arc was way better filler than this.

JaySee
Thu, 06-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Looks like they might be borrowing Naruto filler writers and animators. The story line is so obvious and lame. The animation looks like Speed Racer.

Crash
Thu, 06-14-2007, 06:42 PM
lol, well apparently someone liked this episode because i got neg rep'ed for saying i didn't like it. I'd love to hear what made the episode good, so please tell me mystery guy. I won't neg rep you back, i'm just honestly curious about the goodness i'm not seeing.

masamuneehs
Thu, 06-14-2007, 08:16 PM
ya know, Crash, if the little colored button next to the indicated repped post is Gray or Dark Gray, then that person's rep hit doesn't count. If it's red, then it actually counted against you. Just letting ya know.

I thought the episode was pretty shoddy. The animation (Speed Racer-esque indeed) just fell flat apart from the first minute, and I found myself constantly wanting to just exit and delete the file. The filler kid's strong facade from the previous episode collapses, and in typical filler fashion (Darth's post is spot-on about this), we get his teary-eyed angst about his useless little story... I didn't feel any emotion, aside from annoyance, while watching this episode.

i'll just scan the next episode, I don't think it'll be worth watching the whole thing.

gr3atfull
Thu, 06-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I didnt like this episode as well. It just goes on and on and on. Is there an ending to this or what? Hopefully, next week will end this.

Yukimura
Thu, 06-14-2007, 09:36 PM
All I can say about this episode is boring. I was tired as hell when I watched it so I didn't pick up on the animation quality and didn't really judge the dialog, but from near the beginning (right after the first Haineko release) till the credits played I was continually thinking to myself, why am I watching this? The one thing I thought might make it interesting was when the sister ran off b/c I thought that maybe somehow she was actually the Hollow and was controlling the others, but then she just ended up chillin in the park...WTF? I thought the Bleach people realized that conflicts with mindless monsters generally made for BAD episodes. Who can say they ever enjoyed an ep of Bleach that featured generic mindless hollows that just ran around and screamed. This filler hollows only difference is that it's a mindless Arrancar that runs around screaming, not engaging at all.

Spiegel
Sun, 06-17-2007, 11:50 PM
To me, the elements of this episode got predictable before it was animated. I honestly could have done without it. I am starting to really wonder if they are going to go to a full fledged filler arc. I sincerely hope they don't, but I will not rule out the possibility.

Animeniax
Mon, 06-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Wow, for once I agree with most of you, this was one pointless and poorly done episode. The fights were boring and poorly animated, the story was boring and predictable, and the background music was weak. I really hate watching chase scenes where our heroes run along the ground in a straight line, instead of jumping around while flash-stepping. The kid was annoying, like every kid in anime (except maybe for Al in Gundam 0080).

But as always, let's look at the bright side and see what was cool:

Hyourinmaru unleashed was pretty bad ass and powerful.
Haineko was released twice, though they took the crappy filler method of showing the release without really revealing anything about it or showing what it can do or how it works.
The "convenience store being convenient" scene was funny.
The little girl is named Yui, like the awesome YUI who sang the 5th OP and ED for Bleach.
The preview dialogue was funny.
The return of Shinigami Golden Cup, and it was funny too.

Crappy Bounto music during the explanation by spike-head technology guy was a dead giveaway of more crappy filler plot in our immediate futures.

ChaosK
Mon, 06-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Am I the only one who made the connection between the girl playing her little ocarina and the music they hear every time the allancar appears?

Spiegel
Tue, 06-19-2007, 12:15 AM
I thought about that too when I watched it. I am not sure if she is the hollow or it is a coincidence to link that the Hollow can mask itself as the victims it eats (did yall catch up on that too?). If so, that could also mean that the girl through out the episode was really the hollow and that the hollow know could know more about the Shinigami and what is going on there. Please let me know my observations are not just far fetched.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Am I the only one who made the connection between the girl playing her little ocarina and the music they hear every time the allancar appears?Everyone got that except for every character on the show.

Narasho
Wed, 06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Whoever positive repped me with the note "discretion is the better part of valor", <3. Got a good laugh out of that.