Its out.

http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

ChaosK
Tue, 06-05-2007, 07:10 PM
That's the raw.

DDBen
Tue, 06-05-2007, 10:09 PM
well it is out just not by vegapunk its out by DeSIboy

http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=21943&name=%5BDeSiBoY%5DOne_Piece%20-%20312.avi.torrent

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-06-2007, 03:35 AM
VP's is out now.
http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

Real nice episode. Even though I hated Merry showing up last episode, this one still made me all teary.

I'm glad Merry is gone though. I was gonna be pissed if Franky just fixed it or something. I've been looking forward to a new ship for awhile now.

Good stuff.

Kraco
Wed, 06-06-2007, 03:45 AM
My sentiments exactly, as well. Despite all the flashbacks, it was a good episode. And to be honest, a ship that served for so long deserved a farewell like this and not just being flushed down the pipe by scumbags like it looked like for a while. I was also very worried how it was going to end up when Merry suddenly showed up, but it ended splendidly.

Now I hope we will head out to a few important things: A replacement for Zoro's lost sword, a new ship, and updated bounties.

Stoopider
Wed, 06-06-2007, 04:00 AM
I personally loved it how Merry just appeard out of nowhere. It adds abit of 'magic' to the show. Like some of those fairy tales where it doesn't necessarily have to make sense except it makes the show beautiful. And this is one of them. Hehhe, really got me crying, my sister thinks I'm crazy now. She's only around episode 20, so it's forgivable.

A very befitting ending for Merry. :*)

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-06-2007, 05:32 AM
I was SLIGHTLY less dubious about Merry showing up last episode after finding out that Iceberg fixed Merry up again before it went out to sea. Now it's only like 90% implausible instead of 100%.

Now I hope we will head out to a few important things: A replacement for Zoro's lost sword, a new ship, and updated bounties.God yes! Three things I'm desperate to learn about.

Also wether Franky joins the crew. I mean, I'm like 99% positive at this point, but you never know with a show like this. When I first met the old woman doctor on Drum island I thought she was gonna join the crew, and had no idea that the thing pulling her sled was gonna end up the Strawhat's doctor. :p

The mermaid might join instead and then I'll just be punching myself in the balls.

Kraco
Wed, 06-06-2007, 05:44 AM
That's indeed an excellent question and no doubt a mystery till the last moments. Pretty much the only thing that makes me wonder about Franky is his large crew or gang. They seem to really depend on him, and that makes me wonder if he's just going to leave them behind and join the Strawhats. In fact I feel that would be sort of counterintuitive seeing how Luffy views his crew more friends than subordinates. Actually fully friends and not at all just subordinates. I don't think he's going to insist Franky to leave his old bunch coldly to join a new crew.

Though if the World government is going to declare Franky a big criminal, that could of course happen...

animus
Wed, 06-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Did anyone else think the tears in the episode looked like egg yolks and stuff?

NeoBear
Wed, 06-06-2007, 06:35 PM
i cried like a little bitch i relly loved that damn boat =/

Kraco
Wed, 06-06-2007, 07:21 PM
What is good, though, is that Zoro didn't shed a single tear. That would have broken the fine scene. It's a really important part of his character that even when he lost his sword in that strange fight, he barely flinched. He's so damn consistent. Like a machine. No doubt one of the best characters in anime in general.

ChaosK
Wed, 06-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Great ep, reminded me of their pact they made before entering the grandline (foot on barrel scene)

Is it me or was Chopper not included in any of the flashback scenes with Merry?

Also...the guy at the end of the preview...I feel like we've seen him.

Honoko
Wed, 06-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Never thought I'd shed a tear over burning a ship. Only in One Piece, I guess :D

animus
Wed, 06-06-2007, 11:44 PM
What is good, though, is that Zoro didn't shed a single tear. That would have broken the fine scene. It's a really important part of his character that even when he lost his sword in that strange fight, he barely flinched. He's so damn consistent. Like a machine. No doubt one of the best characters in anime in general.

I kinid of disagree, Zoro used to be way less serious when the anime began, and he used to joke a ton with Sanji also. But now, he has always has stoic-I'm thinking really hard face all the time now. Even at times when you think he'd scream at Luffy for being stupid and not noticing that Sogeking is Usopp, he just broods to himself. I still love Zoro, but I kinda feel his image isn't as good as what I liked about him when the anime first started.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-07-2007, 01:56 AM
What are you talking about? He still fights with Sanji all the time.

He just doesn't get weepy when everyone else does. Like on the boat when Robin is thanking them and he's all, "We should do this later, marines trying to kill us". And then he gets embattled with Sanji and Chopper for "killing the moment".

Stoopider
Thu, 06-07-2007, 01:57 AM
I think his character is more distinct. Thats just it. He's kinda like the Gutts in berserk. hehehe. The cold hearter killer. I think the fight with Mihawk really woke him up, that he has to be the best, no turning back.

I personally thought Sanji was awesomely cool. Light a cigarrette. He was probably crying inside.

I think that dog head general guy is the guy who rescued and trained Coby and Helmeppo, the pink hair dude and the generals son. I had to rewatch some really old episodes to find that out. Maybe we might see them again? One Piece is getting awesome and awesomer again!! I can't wait for next weeek!!! Aaaargh!

zangetsu
Sun, 06-10-2007, 10:54 AM
what a great episode this was. i admit i was a bit worried about the direction the anime was heading towards to, but this episode really proved me wrong. one of the most emotional scenes in one piece despite the absurdity of merry's spirit. i will definitely miss merry. :(