PDA

View Full Version : bleach 127

rgrintz
Wed, 05-30-2007, 07:40 PM
here's the db release:

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b127.torrent

edit - and Flomp's release
Flomp Fansubs_ Bleach episode_127 (http://weedy.1.vg:8395/torrents/%5BFlomp-Rumbel%5DBleach_-_127%5BXviD%5D%5B43EA1A36%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash =138f06168b743b90a63ab05e52602aab2645cab7)

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Interesting, so Yammy is part of the Espada afterall, albeit the weakest one. And going by what U* said, Grimmjow could now be kicked out of the Espada as he has lost his arm. I do think though that that statement was for Yammy only, as he already was the weakest Espada and if he got any weaker he would be kicked out.

Bit of a slow episode, but story has kept ticking along. Uruhara was harsher than I expected, and I was thinking Hachi would volunteer to be Inoue's sensei.

Spiegel
Wed, 05-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, personally I didn't like the episode beyond the Boob Goddess part. It is mainly due to the fact that it was meaningless background information that could have been achieved in less time and more time could have been spent continuing the story. Personal opinion of course.

Oh, and why wont the Dolls just Die already. I am seriously going to fly to japan and kill the writers that included them in the post filler story line.

itadakimasu
Wed, 05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
the episode was really slow... i really want to see urahara kicking ass not making jokes .... rawwwwr.. It looks like next weeks episode will hold a similar amount of action to this weeks episode.

Crash
Wed, 05-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Bit of a slow episode, but story has kept ticking along. Uruhara was harsher than I expected, and I was thinking Hachi would volunteer to be Inoue's sensei.

I don't think that Urahara was simply saying that because he didn't think she could get strong enough to be useful. He know's that here power is rather unique and probaly has figured that Aizen will be interested in it. My guess is he wants here out of the fight to keep her out of Aizens hands.

I was surprised Hachi didn't offer to train her as well. One would think that since their powers are much the same that he would be the obvious best choice for her training, but i guess they decided to go a less obvious direction.

Over all i think the ep was good. Though not action packed we got some good story/setup for the future and it was nice to once again see someone other than Ichigo training their asses off.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 05-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Slow episode, but thats ok, no Ishida though =( Chad is just not doing it for me and seeing him get hiss butt kicked repetatively is kind of sad, hope he powers up soon, so he doesnt look so worthless. More Uruhara fighting would be nice, seems very uder used. He is kinda like Obione Kanobi(star wars reference) so far. Perhaps he will die in some distant future against Azien and he can tell Ichigo to use the force and get revenge for him.

Yukimura
Thu, 05-31-2007, 12:25 AM
Hmm, this ep reeked of slowdown, and not all of it necessarily came from the original material... Anyway Orihime's powers seem to have a lot more to reveal. Hachi's comment about her not needing any part of Tsubaki available in order to 'heal' him kind of makes me wonder just how much she can do? Could she possilby 'heal' things into existance that weren't there before, like our pal Emyia Shirou? Hopefully we'll find out soon.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 05-31-2007, 01:23 AM
interesting, so yammi is 10 for weakest espada. wonder if he'll get promoted thanks to grimjow's arm loss hehe

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-31-2007, 02:33 AM
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bored watching this episode. But it's okay. Sometimes you gotta have plot episodes.

One thing I did notice that caught my attention, though I'm not sure if DB mistranslated or not. When talking about Inoue's hairpins, he said "some are missing", not one. I wonder if she has more little guys she doesn't even know about yet.

Xyrox
Thu, 05-31-2007, 05:18 AM
Quite sure she has.
Although the booby goddes part looks like filler, it hinted that Keigo also has gained some powers. I wonder what role these guy will have in the future?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 05-31-2007, 05:27 AM
lol I don't think Keigo is gaining some powers, though I thought the same originally. Matsumoto was messing around with him anyway.

As for what Hachi said to Inoue about a few pins being missing, he could have been talking about how two spikes should be there for Tsubaki, rather than there being more little critters.

And I also think some Espada are due for promotion after what happened to Grimmjow. Unless of course Grimmjow has the same regeneration ability as Ichigo, which seems unlikely at this point.

Inazuma
Thu, 05-31-2007, 07:30 AM
Not worth that much disk space but it's ok.
About Keigo, I think he did gained some powers.
Keigo kicking Grimmjow's ass ? We're not quite there yet.

Kraco
Thu, 05-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Nothing much really happened, but it was a decent enough episode otherwise. I reckon episodes like this are much better than a faster story and another hefty dose of nonsensical fillers (if that was the alternative). And besides, I'm always glad when Rukia is on the screen, though it's sad she wasn't together with Ichigo.

BioAlien
Thu, 05-31-2007, 11:53 AM
So.. Aizen is going to kidnap Inoue?
From the intro and the last part of this episode it look like he is going to get to her somehow.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
One question i just remembered from this episode. Why isn't Orohime dead?

When the gang entered Soul Society the first time, and they were running away from the worm thing, one of Orohime's pixies told her that since they were part of her spirit energy (or something like that) if any of them died, she would die as well. So why didn't she die when Tsubaki died? (i suprisingly enjoyed his return to the story, despite him being a minor character hehe)

please clarify for me ?

Kraco
Thu, 05-31-2007, 02:16 PM
He didn't die? I guess destroying the physical manifestation doesn't equal to death. After all, he seemed to be fine and energetic in this ep again.

Animeniax
Thu, 05-31-2007, 02:24 PM
That just means he was never dead, I'd imagine, so Orihime didn't die.

Wow, I can't believe (well actually I can) that you all didn't like this episode. It was light and offbeat and revealed some more plot and information about the characters. Sure there wasn't a huge fight sequence, but do you really need that in every episode? Animation was poor, but the background music was good. And the character building and details were fantastic.

I think Urahara has ulterior motives for wanting to keep Inoue out of the fight, hence the mysterious brooding shaded eyes look he gave when Inoue ran off. I don't like how everyone else is encouraging her to fight, when she is clearly a crutch and weak link in their group. Even if she has super awesome powers, she hasn't trained enough to develop them so she is combat-ready.

If the rest of Ichigo's crew are gaining powers from being around him, why would that exclude Keigo?

Episode rating: A-

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-31-2007, 05:01 PM
An episode can be interesting without any fighting.

But this one just wasn't.

Spiegel
Thu, 05-31-2007, 06:07 PM
I agree with DarthEnder about the episode, It just didnt interest me as some others have.

And to the person that interpreted this (not to be mean):

Oh, and why wont the Dolls just Die already. I am seriously going to fly to japan and kill the writers that included them in the post filler story line.

as...

What, you want more filler?? Idiot.

Please get your eyes checked out and read again... I want the Filler Dolls to die! not stick around. As far as I can see, they are not even really supposed to be there, so please writers just let them die off. And therefore, in answer to the already answered question, No, I don't want more fillers.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 05-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Love it how the bulk of the episode focused on how useless orihime is.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 06-01-2007, 12:35 AM
He didn't die? I guess destroying the physical manifestation doesn't equal to death. After all, he seemed to be fine and energetic in this ep again.

Well, Urahara said that Tsubaki was 'destroyed'. I kinda took that for 'died' =/

Animeniax
Fri, 06-01-2007, 01:56 AM
And to the person that interpreted this (not to be mean):

[Quote:]
Originally Posted by Spiegel

as...

Quote:
What, you want more filler?? Idiot.

as...

Please get your eyes checked out and read again... I want the Filler Dolls to die! not stick around. As far as I can see, they are not even really supposed to be there, so please writers just let them die off. And therefore, in answer to the already answered question, No, I don't want more fillers.

I think they're responding to this part of your previous post:

It is mainly due to the fact that it was meaningless background information that could have been achieved in less time and more time could have been spent continuing the story.

Because if they "achieved in less time" this "meaningless background information" and "spent more time continuing the story", that just gets us to filler time sooner.

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-01-2007, 02:12 AM
using Flomp-Rumbel's release this time.

00:33 -Flomp-Rumbels' translation of the OP lyrics feel more fitting of actually connecting the implied message of the song than DB's.

1:31 - WTF is that sound? That's some creepy, foreboding shit, along with the upskirt-angle on Orihime... Immediately makes me suspect they're going to start making good on the foreshadowing going on in the OP

2:14 - Oh Yumichika, playing that stereotype card as hard as possible...

3:33 - I'm surprised too. Did not expect that Keigo would block Matsumoto's kick so well... Do we have the hint of a little Hollow slaying utility developing? I think we do!

3:47 - ... but seriously, just a hint of a little, tiny, shred of utility... comic relief-kun, you'd best stick to the sidelines if you know what's good for ya.

4:10 - that has got to be the most detailed translation note on a totally insignificant minor detail that I've ever seen. I am so sticking with these guys from now on.

4:41 - Urahara has a gift in women feel awkward that I thought only Assassin was blessed with...

5:50 - "ok ok!" what the hell is wrong with the super cheesy, English using hero themes in this show? They have to be spoofs, there's no way the composer's goal was to be taken seriously with this kind of stuff... This was a remix of the most surious "Number One" track, if i heard properly.

6:00 - Goddamn dolls...

But then,
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2000/snapshot20070601023435ld3.th.jpg (http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot20070601023435ld3.jpg)
and
http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot20070601023515my3.jpg (http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot20070601023515my3.jpg%5D)

6:35 - Pwnage.

7:55 - I like how Inoue goes out of her way to declare her intentions, when it's fairly obvious that Urahara sent for her to be brought to him exactly for the opposite purpose... Well, if the pawn likes to delude itself into thinking it's in control, all the better for the king, he's got a happier soldier.

9:23 - but man, Urahara has such a way of speaking to people... He always jokes or says sacrastic shit or insults. It's strange because I almost wonder if he's going for a reverse psychology approach, it's hard to figure him out.

9:49 - Hanatarou's face made me lol. Such a pitiful dude...

11:26 - Naturally! Man, this is probably the worst thing that could happen... Inoue so does not react well to Rukia's kind of...

12:10 - constructive critiscism... She frickin made the poor girl cry... Fuckin pitiful Inoue.

14:45 - Can he come off as less of a potential rapist? I mean, it's just absurd for a big, huge softy like that to still be so awkwardly threatening when he's being serious. Guy reminds me of Bob from Fight Club, don't ask me why.

15:17 - The beginning of some answers to some serious questions about ability. "These hairpins are the material form of your power, something much like a Zanpaktou. How rare!" To be human and have a 'Zanpaktou'... So, if she does go Hueco Burrito, she'd be Arrancar right off the bat? How did DB translate it?

also, he goes on to say (in the Flomp translation) : "How rare! But it seems to be missing something... I've been wondering about it since you came here earlier..." But with Inoue's response, "I can't fix it, it broke into pieces" and what you all got from DB, maybe he was just referring to Tsubaki missing... Finally, how many of her hairpins does she actually utilize currently, just one, or both?

16:00 - An otherwise super cute anime gal suddenly falls from grace. I don't think I could fap to hentai of her now... nor for the remainder of my years...

17:34 - welcome back, you crazy, upstart, buzzing, winged midget ninja.

18:10 - she says she wants to fight, but is that really how it is? I feel like we're getting a loose sense of "fight", where too much worth is placed on purely offensive capability. Orihime is obviously not the kind who would go around looking to kill things, even Hollow, she just lacks that killer instinct. But you look at anyone in the 4th Squad, Hachi, even Sado a little bit, and they aren't much different. They want to be part of the fight, but they're not Kenpachis. I don't see the problem with bringing along someone who can heal and defend. Hell, if she can defend herself, even without attacking, she'd be fine... I'm sure she can get her shit together in time, just like Fat Pinky said.

20:17 - points to Tousen really hurting Grimmjow by completely destroying his arm... But also leaves open the possiblity that Arrancar can regenerate, they just have to be on the level and wavelength of Ulqiorra.

20:48 - Yup, it's official. That sucks for Grimm, looks like he'll almost be this arc's equivalent of Renji (early challenger which Ichigo can sorta compete, but who will work hard only to be defeated later on by Ichigo as an appetizer for the main fight). I'm shocked that Yami is an Espada. Seriously must be a gap between 6 and 10...

21:16 - omfg. Cold blooded shit. And that healer was a dude?

21:40 - like every good strategist and coach I've ever seen, Aizen goes over the game tape multiple times. That earns him some points. Again, the foreshadowing from the OP is finally tangible in the actual episode, but right now it feels like Aizen will be the aggressor in getting Inoue to Taco Hueco, while I'd thought from the OP that she was going to decidedly leave on her own initiative.

What the hell is up with the kid in the episode preview?

Animeniax
Fri, 06-01-2007, 04:12 AM
What disappointed me about this episode is that they had two weeks since the last episode to create it and the animation was sub-par. They probably waited until the second week to draw it, which just seems lazy to me.

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-01-2007, 08:59 AM
What disappointed me about this episode is that they had two weeks since the last episode to create it and the animation was sub-par. They probably waited until the second week to draw it, which just seems lazy to me.

Err.... a 30 minute episode takes months to draw... they don't do every episode the very same week.

Animeniax
Fri, 06-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Err.... a 30 minute episode takes months to draw... they don't do every episode the very same week.I really doubt it takes that long, especially with color copiers and computers. Maybe back in the 80s it took months.

Spiegel
Fri, 06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Because if they "achieved in less time" this "meaningless background information" and "spent more time continuing the story", that just gets us to filler time sooner.

That makes a lot more sense opposed to what I thought they were responding to, I guess what I really meant is spend less time on the parts of the episode that are just explaining the background information. It seemed at some parts with Inoue they took 10 seconds to display one expression. To me that just means either the writers want to over-do some expressions or the artist are trying to take more time on a single movement then drawing more into the episode.

I am not sure if any of that really made sense, but it was an episode I could have done without.

JaySee
Sun, 06-03-2007, 06:19 AM
What the hell is up with the kid in the episode preview?
The preview for the next episode looks like it's pure filler.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Well, with a 3 month time skip, this is actually another good spot to stick a filler arc so it doesn't ruin the main story.

JaySee
Sun, 06-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Huh? Did you just say a spoiler? I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I don't read the manga.

Crash
Sun, 06-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Huh? Did you just say a spoiler? I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I don't read the manga.

lol oh come on, revealing that the story after this episode comes after a 3 month time skip isn't a spoiler. Quit nitpicking. It's no more a spoiler than knowing the new season of Naruto would start after a 3 year time skip was. I don't read manga either, but something that trivial isn't worth making noise about.

Back on topic, each of Inous "fairies" seems to take up two pins on her hairpins, so Hachi's comment that "a couple are missing" is most certainly refering to that as someone else mentioned.

Kiego isn't gaining any real power. That part, imo, was put there for sheer comic relief. He blocks the first blow which is the same as last time and then gets smoked with the next. Pretty typical anime lecher comic relief fair.

In regards to Gimmjow i agree he's probably going to get a demotion, but i'm sure he'll still be an espada. Even with only one arm i'd bet he's still stronger than yammi after the severe beating he gave Ichigo. More than likely he'll be one of the first people Ichigo kicks the living shit out of when he's finished mastering his Hollow powers.

Yukimura
Sun, 06-03-2007, 11:50 PM
The Captain Commander mentioned something about the Hogyoku not being viable untill winter, and if you pretend the filler arc never happened it should still be summer in the Bleach universe.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 06-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Huh? Did you just say a spoiler? I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I don't read the manga.I don't read the manga either, but it's been said in the anime like 5 times now that Aizen is going to need several months to prepare and they're all "we have to train for the uncoming battle this winter." The new schoolyear just started at the beginning of this arc, which was like a few days ago. So if the battle is in the winter, it's months from now.