PDA

View Full Version : Favorite bad guy

ShadowXKing
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:50 AM
who's your favorite bad guy from the series Naruto or Naruto shippuden? and also tell us why

Kraco
Wed, 05-30-2007, 08:05 AM
I have never really understood people who start a thread like this without posting his own opinion to begin with... If you don't have your own opinion, how can you care about what other people think?

Well, anyway, I'll go for Itachi. I like the silent, mysterious, and menacing type of villains compared to the loud, boisterous, and flashy ones. Also the fact how he left Sasuke alive, thus creating a fate for both himself and Sasuke, is a really nice touch. While he hasn't actually voiced any specific goals he has (other than being defeated by Sasuke eventually), it seems like he does aim for something nonetheless.

He's a very consistent character, all in all, from those old flashbacks to the current state.

Genma
Wed, 05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, since this is the anime forum and therefore I can't really get into detail about the manga, I'd go with Sasori.

masamuneehs
Wed, 05-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Kabuto. I love the non-threatening appearance hiding a ruthless bloodlust, and a guy who uses his head in tricking the enemy and in battle. When it seemed unsure of whether he might betray Orochimaru, before the Sannin fight, that was pretty awesome also. I like him because he's difficult to read.

Also Itachi for the reasons Kraco cited and Zabuza, cuz he was the villain that started off Naruto and drew me into the show. What I've seen of Sasori so far has impressed me, especially his dislike for waiting.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 05-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Baka Brothers- for what other villain in the series could possibly compare with their purity of intention? They do what they want with no inhibition.

Assertn
Thu, 05-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Mizuki, cause he's grrrrrrrrrreeaat!

6Zabuza9
Thu, 05-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Zabuza cause he kicks ass

Animeniax
Thu, 05-31-2007, 06:21 AM
Why was this kid banned?

My favorite badguy is Orochimaru because he's so devious and scary and unbeatable. Even when the 3rd Hokage sacrificed himself to defeat Orochimaru, he couldn't kill him.

kAi
Thu, 05-31-2007, 06:49 AM
I'd have to agree, Orochimaru is an awesome villian, sly, cunning, and will do what ever it takes to get something done and sacrifice anything to do it.

kenren
Thu, 05-31-2007, 11:29 AM
I would say Deidara. I like how he fought against Garaa, using strategies and explosives. Although he only appeared once in combat until now, he's my favourite now. Hope to see more of him soon =D

Assertn
Thu, 05-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Why was this kid banned?
If you check out his post history, it should become much more clear.

Animeniax
Thu, 05-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Actually I did, and only saw he has like 12 posts, but I was too lazy to check each post to see why he was banned.

He created this very interesting thread, so why not let him stay to participate in it?

To stay on topic, I think they need to flesh out the Akatsuki members more. Right now we really only know anything about Itachi, and the rest are super bad guys that we know nothing about. It's a shame. Orochimaru still gets my vote, especially with all of his devoted followers. Itachi doesn't have followers, except amongst you lot on the forums.

Assertn
Thu, 05-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh yeah...he spamfested lots of interesting threads

ASSpirine
Thu, 05-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Zabuza was great, I liked his fighting style and the jutsu's that he performs. They all sound so cool :P
Everything with suiton is great, or the Hidden mist jutsu (Kirigaki) or the water blast thingie.

The way he died (it has been a while when an important character died...) was very emotional you could say. The whole thing with Haku.

Also Itachi, like his passive way if life. So calm and cool when he talks, even in battle.

masamuneehs
Thu, 05-31-2007, 03:19 PM
i'd like to think that some of the other Akatsuki guys aren't that central to the storyline, and therefore won't get a great deal of backstory. Itachi, Orochimaru (and probably Zero, I still have a hunch on him...) will all have fully fleshed out background stories since they're important to both Konoha and Akatsuki, while guys like Deidara and Kisame really only are part of Akatsuki.

It would be nice to learn more about them, but seriously, who cares that much about Venus FlyTrap guy or Fishboy? They'll be interesting nerdlinger trivia, like Kimimaro and Haku's pasts, but I sorta doubt their history is all that important to the plot. What matters is what they do in the here and now.

darkmetal505
Thu, 05-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Kisame owns joo.

Orochimaru because Orochimaru's theme is a badass song.

elmojo
Thu, 05-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Mizuki, cause he's grrrrrrrrrreeaat!

ahahahaha

you win, i cant top that

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Gaara when Gaara was still a villain was easily my favorite villain.

DayoftheDante
Fri, 06-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Orochimaru because he recruits hopelessly desperate people by giving them false hope, then tosses 'em aside like used condoms after they've stopped being useful.

There's a duo that's only been animated in outline form so far-and I won't spoil, but I'm just gonna say that it rocked to see villains that can stay truly badass while also being hilarious.

ASSpirine
Fri, 06-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Orochimaru because he recruits hopelessly desperate people by giving them false hope, then tosses 'em aside like used condoms after they've stopped being useful.

There's a duo that's only been animated in outline form so far-and I won't spoil, but I'm just gonna say that it rocked to see villains that can stay truly badass while also being hilarious.

Maybe it's just me, but he kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson...
You know, the pale white face. The affection of little children that he takes under his protection and such... :rolleyes:

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 06-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Orochimaru for sure. He experiments on people and doesn't give a damn about anything.

My favorite overall character as well.

Nai
Sat, 06-02-2007, 10:41 AM
A while ago my vote would have been on Sakon and Ukon for just being total badasses and awesomely sexy at the same time. Their freaky techniques in combination with their narcissistic and arrogant behavior just completely won me over. The fact that the sexy twins also suffered two of the most gruesome deaths ever in the anime makes the pair even more awesome.

... But now, I'm going to have to go with Zetsu or "that flytrap dude." Seriously, the guy is just plain awesome already and we haven't even seen the bastard fight yet. What can I say, devouring corpses whole to the oh so romantic shimmer of moonlight just nets plenty of sexy points with me. Plus, he seems to be Akatsuki's very own intelligence and surveillance expert which makes him one of the cool kids by default.

Kabuto is also pretty high on my list for having kicked the shit out of Naruto. I'd like more of that stuff.

$0ft*
Sun, 06-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Why was this kid banned?

My favorite badguy is Orochimaru because he's so devious and scary and unbeatable. Even when the 3rd Hokage sacrificed himself to defeat Orochimaru, he couldn't kill him.

well orochimaru had a lot of luck :D

my favorite is Kimimaro and the life he had was full of pain... too bad he died :(

ShadowXKing
Mon, 06-04-2007, 02:55 PM
my favorite character that is bad are three.i like Orochimaru ,because his theme song is soooooooo cool here (http://www.youtube.com/v/hdkES6ipRJ4) it is another reason is because he really tough apponent in the show and no one can stop him. then i also like tayuya ,one because she is funny the way she insults the fat guy and two because she is sexy XP. my last favorite character is neji because he is cool the way he uses his byakugan to see all the attacks. well thats all for now

Seriously, learn to use the forum functions properly.

-Assassin

Animeniax
Mon, 06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Please ban this kid again, if for nothing else than not being able to link properly.

I still vote Orochimaru, but I wish they'd show more of him in Shipppuuudeeenn.

KCMmmmm
Mon, 06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Please ban this kid again, if for nothing else than not being able to link properly.

I second that. Annoying. My favorite has been Itachi since he was first introduced. I like his calm decisiveness, and the sort of icon that he has become to Sasuke. He's one of the few antagonists still in the series which I think places pressure on a character, and drives him to his goal. I still can't wait for the next confrontation between the two brothers; it should be incredible.

ShadowXKing
Tue, 06-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Im new to this its not my fault im sorry :(

Kitsune
Tue, 06-05-2007, 09:17 PM
my last favorite character is neji because he is cool the way he uses his byakugan to see all the attacks. well thats all for now

Neji was never a bad guy just a rival... My favorite bad guy is probably itachi since he is calm and all of his techniques insanely powerful

I guess i thought zabuza bas pretty badass bc of how he killed all those guys with just that kunai on the verge of death

Animeniax
Wed, 06-06-2007, 01:40 AM
I thought Zabuza was pretty cool, but his death scene was too emo for my liking. Kakashi should have slit Zabuza's throat instead of letting him go out like a man. He did try to kill all of them, and they shouldn't just let that slide because he's dying.

Sorry for my harsh statement against ShadowXKing. It's not his fault, he's from Pennsylvania after all. He might be an Amish, so forum functions might be new to him. We should be impressed he can use a computer!

Stoopider
Wed, 06-06-2007, 02:33 AM
Kimimaro Kimimaro Kimimaro

XanBcoo
Wed, 06-06-2007, 06:18 AM
He did try to kill all of them, and they shouldn't just let that slide because he's dying.
Did you miss the whole "Ninjas are a tool" theme going on during that fight? Once Tazuna was no longer Zabuza's client, he had no reason to continue fighting Team 7, and Kakashi had no reason to attack Zabuza. The whole point of it was to show how black and white the world of a Ninja can be. I loved that. Only decent arc in the show's history imo. Everything since has been typical Shounen stuff.

That said, I also really love Orochimaru for the reasons already listed. I also really love his voice, both in Japanese and English. Kujira and Blum are spectacular. I think I also liked Gaara when he was a villain as well. The whole whiny-kid-too-powerful-for-his-own-good thing was really chilling at the time.

ShadowXKing
Wed, 06-06-2007, 06:35 AM
i am not amish......and you wer right neji wasnt bad i just felt like saying something random haha:D

redcat
Wed, 06-06-2007, 03:11 PM
i am not amish......and you wer right neji wasnt bad i just felt like saying something random haha:D
plz, delete your computer.

ShadowXKing
Wed, 06-06-2007, 03:31 PM
why dont you ???

Assassin
Wed, 06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Alrite, both of you need to stfu. The next person i see going off topic and shitposting is getting banned.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Itachi, tayuya and kin, kin met a horrible fate though.

Darth Zin
Wed, 06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Itachi to me seems like the tragic hero, he's serious but not twisted evil, even Orochimaru isn't truely evil, he is like Sasuke, experienced pain which led to hate.

poopdeville
Wed, 06-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I can't believe no one's mentioned Sasuke. He's my number one villain right now. He looks wicked strong in the "flashforward" in episode 1. And he can see and manipulate Kyuubi.

Orochimaru is number 2. Kisame is probably number 3, mostly because of what Itachi said to him when they visited Konoha. Paraphrasing, "I'll handle it. Your moves stand out too much. We didn't come here to start a war." He's really strong, shows "professional courtesy" (he's oddly polite to strong enemies, but still confident), and is capable of starting wars.

Animeniax
Wed, 06-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Itachi to me seems like the tragic hero, he's serious but not twisted evil, even Orochimaru isn't truely evil, he is like Sasuke, experienced pain which led to hate.
Itachi killed his entire clan just to see if he could. That's pretty freaking twisted and evil to me.

Orochimaru isn't truely evil? What pain did he experience which let to his evil intention to rule the world and destroy everyone in Konoha? Is that from the manga?

DayoftheDante
Thu, 06-07-2007, 12:04 AM
If it's not in the anime yet, don't talk about it. Don't even mention it or hint at it or anything. This area is for discussion of the anime and only the anime. Go read the rules.

Consider this to be a verbal warning.
masa

$0ft*
Thu, 06-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Neji was never a bad guy just a rival... My favorite bad guy is probably itachi since he is calm and all of his techniques insanely powerful

well at some sort of episodes he really looks badass after chuunin exam he is just a fine comrade.

back to thread,
i would say that,
even all those badasses they are all loyal to their master like Kimimaro, Haku and many others.
Kimimaro is my favorite badass!(as i said before)
and i rly loved the match between him and Gaara(also a nice badass)

KCMmmmm
Thu, 06-07-2007, 06:32 AM
This thread has made me realize for the first time just how small the world of Naruto really is. Almost all of the non-filler villains have been mentioned, and I can see just how outnumbered they are to the good guys.

Ummm, nobody's mentioned Kabuto yet, and though he isn't my favorite, I must say, he's piqued my interest a bit. He seems like a loyal spy for Orochimaru, but then he voluntarily helps Hinata during the Neji/Naruto fight. He may have done this simply to escape detection, but he also seemed genuinely concerned for her health. So....what kind of conscience complex does this guy have?

Kraco
Thu, 06-07-2007, 06:55 AM
He seems like a loyal spy for Orochimaru, but then he voluntarily helps Hinata during the Neji/Naruto fight. He may have done this simply to escape detection, but he also seemed genuinely concerned for her health. So....what kind of conscience complex does this guy have?

Who ever said villains must be mindless terror machines? Villains are actually far more free to do whatever they want than the good guys. Of course if we are talking about serial killers, rapists, and robbers, we can assume they aren't predisposed to help random damsels in distress, but Kabuto is a medical ninja. He happens to be helping Oro, but I think that's because of technocratic and scienfitic interests, not because he particularly wants to be a villain. And that's actually fully compatible with Oro himself who's after all the jutsus in the world, and just happens to be totally free of a nuisance called conscience...

well at some sort of episodes he really looks badass after chuunin exam he is just a fine comrade.

even all those badasses they are all loyal to their master like Kimimaro, Haku and many others.
Kimimaro is my favorite badass!(as i said before)

Badass != bad guy

$0ft*
Thu, 06-07-2007, 07:00 AM
This thread has made me realize for the first time just how small the world of Naruto really is. Almost all of the non-filler villains have been mentioned, and I can see just how outnumbered they are to the good guys.

Ummm, nobody's mentioned Kabuto yet, and though he isn't my favorite.....

kabuto has been mentioned

Animeniax
Thu, 06-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Kabuto is a career follower. He idolizes and worships Orochimaru. Therefore he can't be the best. He needs someone to tell him what to do all the time.

Assertn
Thu, 06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Peh....how powerful can oro be if he ran away from S-ranked villain club?

masamuneehs
Thu, 06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Kabuto is a career follower. He idolizes and worships Orochimaru. Therefore he can't be the best. He needs someone to tell him what to do all the time.

I think you maybe mean Kimimaro? Or Haku?

People seem to be forgetting that there was a time when we were led to believe that Kabuto might betray Orochimaru... when he was helpless with his stone-arms, and as Kabuto was questioning the lengths to which Oro was going to acquire Sasuke (jealousy?), the relationship between them was strained. Oro directly addresed this, directly questioning Kabuto about his loyalty. Hell, they even had a cliffhanger (either mid-episode or at the end of one) where Tsunade meets with Oro, supposedly to give him back his power, and Kabuto intervenes against Oro's wishes. Oro turns, snarling at Kabuto's intrusion, and at that point I really believed Kabuto had betrayed him.

To me, he's one of the less loyal bad guys, as he's actually questioned his master's decision. I don't see how you can put him on the same level as Haku and Kimi, two obsessively loyal followers. I've never seen that much indication that Kabuto 'idealizes' Oro, but he does seem to think it's best to stick with him. I don't think his motivation for doing so has been made clear yet.

Kraco
Thu, 06-07-2007, 01:40 PM
I've to agree with Masa. It seems to me Kabuto wants something from Oro or expects to gain something by sticking close to him. But it certainly also looks like he fears Orochimaru, more so than idolizes. He's not stupid at all, from what I've seen. In a certain sense Oro is a medical ninja himself, with all the strange body and spirit alterations and techniques he seems to excel at, and thus there's always much in common for him and Kabuto.

Assertn
Thu, 06-07-2007, 04:35 PM
I think you maybe mean Kimimaro? Or Haku?

People seem to be forgetting that there was a time when we were led to believe that Kabuto might betray Orochimaru... when he was helpless with his stone-arms, and as Kabuto was questioning the lengths to which Oro was going to acquire Sasuke (jealousy?), the relationship between them was strained. Oro directly addresed this, directly questioning Kabuto about his loyalty. Hell, they even had a cliffhanger (either mid-episode or at the end of one) where Tsunade meets with Oro, supposedly to give him back his power, and Kabuto intervenes against Oro's wishes. Oro turns, snarling at Kabuto's intrusion, and at that point I really believed Kabuto had betrayed him.

To me, he's one of the less loyal bad guys, as he's actually questioned his master's decision.
Lols....except.....

After that scene...Oro says,
"To think you've come this far to betray me at the end.......TSUNADE!!"
Then talks about how he trusts Kabuto with his whole heart or some junk like that.

I could've sworn there was another scene too where we were led to question Kabuto's loyalty....he's a pretty interesting character regardless.

boilerph
Thu, 06-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I could've sworn there was another scene too where we were led to question Kabuto's loyalty....he's a pretty interesting character regardless.

You mean the one where Kabuto draws a scalpel over the unconscious body of Sasuke after Oro told him to kill Sasuke if he( Kabuto) planned on betraying him.

My favorite bad guy so far was Gaara. His whole unhinged, crazy eyes, I could kill anyone in the room with me at any time persona was great. Anytime he was on screen I was almost expecting him to kill a major character out-of-the-blue. Nobody else gives that sense of not being sure what they'll do.

$0ft*
Thu, 06-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Lols....except.....

After that scene...Oro says,
"To think you've come this far to betray me at the end.......TSUNADE!!"
Then talks about how he trusts Kabuto with his whole heart or some junk like that.

well he mentioned it that he though kabuto had betrayed him
and at that point I really believed Kabuto had betrayed him
the point that kabuto saved him proves that he really wants to get somethign from orochimaro

You mean the one where Kabuto draws a scalpel over the unconscious body of Sasuke after Oro told him to kill Sasuke if he( Kabuto) planned on betraying him.

yes that was the episode where kabuto and orochimaro had little conflict.

Animeniax
Thu, 06-07-2007, 11:45 PM
You guys are going to force me to have to go rewatch that arc to prove you wrong.

I distinctly remember Kabuto explaining to one of our heroes how he worships Orochimaru and thinks he's the greatest, with this maniacal devoted follower look that you often see with fanatical followers. I'll take a screenshot if I can find it.

BananaFob
Fri, 06-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Akatsuki Leader for sure. He's the leader of the biggest (and supposedly) the strongest criminal group so far in the world of Naruto. God knows what he has up his sleeves...

Anyway, if Orochimaru tries that mind-transfer technique on the Akatsuki Leader instead of those other weaklings, I'm pretty sure he would be my favourite villian.

Assertn
Fri, 06-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Ahh yes, that's right.....the whole threatening to kill Sasuke thing....and then Oro actually says "perhaps he will kill sasuke-kun after all."

That was a weird transaction between the two of them.

well he mentioned it that he though kabuto had betrayed him
the point that kabuto saved him proves that he really wants to get somethign from orochimaro

No, during the Tsunade arc, there was not a single point where Oro thought kabuto betrayed him. Not even when kabuto threw the kunai between oro and tsunade.

$0ft*
Fri, 06-08-2007, 05:16 AM
No, during the Tsunade arc, there was not a single point where Oro thought kabuto betrayed him. Not even when kabuto threw the kunai between oro and tsunade.

NO I MEAN The dude who said this thing in the first place THOUGHT THAT!

Akatsuki Leader for sure. He's the leader of the biggest (and supposedly) the strongest criminal group so far in the world of Naruto. God knows what he has up his sleeves....

lol has there been a episode with akatsuki leader(i don't know i haven't seen all yet)?

Anyway, if Orochimaru tries that mind-transfer technique on the Akatsuki Leader instead of those other weaklings, I'm pretty sure he would be my favourite villian.

lol... orochimaru wants sasukes body becuse his goal is to get Sharingan, and with that powerful tool he can beat all akatsuki becuse he can obtain mangekujo(spelling) sharingan by killing kabuto(sacrifices...), and after mind-transfer he still has his jutsus and stuff...

Kraco
Fri, 06-08-2007, 06:30 AM
becuse he can obtain mangekujo(spelling) sharingan by killing kabuto(sacrifices...), and after mind-transfer he still has his jutsus and stuff...

The kill your closest friend requirement, if true, must be connected to some heightened emotions such a thing would cause for it to make any sense at all. Technically speaking killing your friend or your sister or your dad is no different than killing a total stranger, after all.

And I don't honestly believe Orochimaru would hesitate a fragment of a second to kill Kabuto. He's the kind of guy who considers people either convenient tools (and experimental subjects) or hated enemies bent on hindering his plans. I believe for him to achieve mangekyo he would need to kill either Tsunade or Jiraiya. And that's because once upon the times those two were his friends, and some lingering thread of friendship might still hide in his rotten heart.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if he could actually achieve it by other less troublesome means. He's the Master of developing techniques, after all.

dragonrage
Fri, 06-08-2007, 07:46 AM
I would have to say that my favorite bad guy has to be (this is ify but plausible) Zabuza.

He was raised in cruelty, train in the art of brutality, rebelled against the society that created him, for he knew there had to be something better. He was head strong, fought for a dream that was out of his reach and died a warrior's death.

He was certainly not the strongest ninja there is, but was fearless, a demon of his own creation.

It's a shame that we didn't see or know very much about him, but from what I saw i like him character wise.

ShadowXKing
Fri, 06-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Kabuto's origins are largely unknown; as a young boy he was found amongst the enemy dead after the battle of Kikyo Pass by a chief medical officer of the Konoha Medical Unit Squad. The officer brought Kabuto with him back to Konoha, raised him as a son, and taught him medical jutsu when he got older.

Spoiler Removed

$0ft*
Sat, 06-09-2007, 07:47 AM
well we can consider Zabuza to be rather strong than weak enemy, becuse kakashi had hard times with him...

btw moderators are spoilers allowed to be posted in white color as in some other forums are...

KitKat
Sat, 06-09-2007, 05:04 PM
No spoilers are allowed in this section whatsoever. There are both Open Discussion and Manga sections where you can talk freely about manga events, but here they're prohibited.

I'd have to say my favourite bad guy so far has been the Nine Tails. It's hard to be a bad guy when you're locked inside one of the most annoying people in existence. I bet it takes all of the Nine Tails' evil power just to withstand that day in and day out. I want to see just how awesome Mr. Kyuubi can be.

$0ft*
Sat, 06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
No spoilers are allowed in this section whatsoever. There are both Open Discussion and Manga sections where you can talk freely about manga events, but here they're prohibited.

I'd have to say my favourite bad guy so far has been the Nine Tails. It's hard to be a bad guy when you're locked inside one of the most annoying people in existence. I bet it takes all of the Nine Tails' evil power just to withstand that day in and day out. I want to see just how awesome Mr. Kyuubi can be.

true! how he calls Naruto "Brat" and then gives him chakra :D i specially loved the episode where sasuke & naruto were fighting and kyuubi released his power :)

KCMmmmm
Sat, 06-09-2007, 11:09 PM

True, I'd also like to add that I always felt that eventually, Naruto would be forced to release the seal binding the Kyuubi, and defeat the 9 Tailed Demon Fox himself. Maybe that's an idea they're saving for the finale of the show, eh?

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 06-10-2007, 01:01 PM
The way I see it, the series has more than eluded that it's impossible to kill one of the tailed beasts, especially Kyuubi, that a whole village couldn't kill, and took the most powerful ninja of that village just to seal. I think that's all that can really be done with one of the creatures; they've been around for millions of years or whatever, wreaking havoc, and not one of them has died

February
Sun, 06-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, since this is the anime forum and therefore I can't really get into detail about the manga, I'd go with Sasori.

I feel the same too...my favorite would also have to be Sasori

greatone360
Tue, 07-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Orochimaru is the best bad guy and the best in the dam show in general

knows every jutsu and has the strongest summons and is a dam genius with a bad ass personality

Oro is the best!

Shenshort
Tue, 07-03-2007, 05:48 PM
I agree with poopdeville. Sasuke will be the number one villain in the future. He has the potential to surpass even his brother. He's cold as ice and filled with pure hate as well. And he has a "good" reason to kill in contrast to his brother ( as we know so far ).

Kraco
Tue, 07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
And he has a "good" reason to kill in contrast to his brother ( as we know so far ).

Sasuke's reason for wanting to kill his brother is highly unoriginal, though. Of course it's also one of the most logical ones, as well. So, instead of his reason to kill his brother, I'm rather looking forward to him killing other, unrelated people. I don't know if that's going to happen, aside from possible battles where there's little choice, but if it does, it will do more to reveal his (potential) villainous nature than other aspects shown thus far.

Itachi's reason for killing his people, on the other hand, was pretty unique and certainly evil. It makes his character that much more interesting right now. Sasuke has ways to go to catch up, though I'm not saying he couldn't do it.

Board of Command
Tue, 07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Dosu

http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/dosu.jpg

Animeniax
Tue, 07-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Sasuke could be a cool villain, but I foresee them making him a dumb emo villain, who switches between being ruthless and being a wuss when he flashes back to how much fun he had being friends with Naruto and Sakura during early team 7 days.

Shenshort: he's not cold as ice, look at the episode where he left Konoha.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 07-04-2007, 02:15 AM
IMO there really is only one villian. Oro. Everyone else has all of this different motives, he just wants jutsus. I like that, clear and to the point. -dg-

Kraco
Wed, 07-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Oro wanted revenge when he attacked Konoha. That's distinctly bad guy thinking and a traditional bad guy motive, and not the same as wanting to collect jutsus unhindered. So, he has multiple motives, just like everybody else.

Animeniax
Wed, 07-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Revenge for what? They didn't do anything to him. He's interested in collecting jutsus because he seems to be a jutsu scholar of sorts, or one of those with a "collector's mentality", and world domination and battles will help him acquire more jutsus.

Kraco
Wed, 07-04-2007, 06:14 AM
They did. They drove him out of the village and condemned his research. Especially the Third.

Why else would he have especially arranged the settings for such a grand defeat of the Third? He gained no techniques out of the performance. Indeed, he lost most of his skills for a time when he lost his hands. It was purely counterproductive for his hunt of different jutsus. So, it was something else. Like revenge.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 07-04-2007, 12:17 PM
He also thought he should have been appointed Hokage in the Third's waning years.

poopdeville
Sat, 07-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Why else would he have especially arranged the settings for such a grand defeat of the Third? He gained no techniques out of the performance. Indeed, he lost most of his skills for a time when he lost his hands. It was purely counterproductive for his hunt of different jutsus. So, it was something else. Like revenge.

If you remember that fight, Orochimaru didn't exactly plan to lose his arms. He didn't plan for the fight to be counter-productive. If the plan had worked, he would have grabbed Sasuke (and thus the Sharingan) and killed one of the strongest Kages in history. On top of that, he would have started a huge war between Konoha and Sunakagure. The other Kages would have had to acknowledge him as a Kage too.

Revenge was obviously involved, but Orochimaru is too cunning to let that be his only motive.

Kraco
Sat, 07-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Heh. Of course he didn't plan to lose his hands. But a man who has lived so long and got so high, who spent who knows how many years with Akatsuki, doesn't venture into such a fight thinking nothing could possibly go wrong. I doubt he guessed what kind of a technique the Third would use, but surely he was prepared for many manners of counterattacks. For his own demise, just not that particular one.

Kuncoss
Sat, 07-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Would probably say Kabuto. I like his innocent and yet superior-like style. Another plus is that he's one of few (so far, atleast) that uses medical jutsus in combat.

sangai
Sun, 07-08-2007, 12:05 AM
hmm, well he's a old school but had such a small part before, and now his part has hada bit more screen time , but kisame hoshigaki

the man is just a vast pool of chakra, a HUGE sword which is always a HUGE bouns, his over all appearance is very shark like , which happens to be my favorite species on earth.. his overall attitude and personality too.. kill first ask questions later...

Mizuchi
Tue, 07-10-2007, 12:37 AM
White Fang is my fave vilain (i think his name was white fang or something liek that, kakashi's dad btw). I know we dont know much about him yet but if hes the dad of such a badass character im sure he kicks ass even more. or, kicked ass, cuz i think hes dead now.

My 2nd fave villain(s) are the manga prophets on this forum. Such power they hold, ruining the show for such a large mass of people!!!

KCMmmmm
Tue, 07-10-2007, 02:20 AM
White Fang is my fave vilain (i think his name was white fang or something liek that, kakashi's dad btw). I know we dont know much about him yet but if hes the dad of such a badass character im sure he kicks ass even more. or, kicked ass, cuz i think hes dead now.

My 2nd fave villain(s) are the manga prophets on this forum. Such power they hold, ruining the show for such a large mass of people!!!
You're an idiot. Two reasons: the first being that besides a single brief moment in the anime, the name White Fang means nothing. All of the scarce information we've got on him comes directly from the manga. It's isn't even fair to comment on then please don't comment on it yourself! Which brings us to the second reason you're an idiot: the fact that you claim to hate manga prophets on this forum, despite acting like one yourself. This is, so far, the most ridiculous thing I've read in this forum.

Post edited. Stop talking about shit that's yet to occur.
Mizuchi is warned.
KCM, this is a verbal warning. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you make it worse by adding gravity to his posts...
masa

el_boss
Tue, 07-10-2007, 03:20 AM
That guy with the big sword in the beginning and Iceboy was cool to.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Dosu

http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/dosu.jpg
Along the same lines of "unimportant villains that are also kinda awesome", I'd also like to bring up the Demon Brothers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_Brothers#Demon_Brothers) from when Naruto and co. first left Konoha for the Wave Country.

Their appearance was such a fast-paced and well choreographed fight, and is still one of my favorites. It showcased so well what the world of ninja-battling was really like: deception, followed by freaky assassins rushing at you with fucking claws in your face. Don't blink, just react. It did this at such an early point in the series when we, the viewers, were still new to and excited by the Naruto Universe, that I was certain every other fight in the series would play out in the same way.

I...I was certain...

Mizuchi
Tue, 07-10-2007, 10:08 PM
You're an idiot. Two reasons: the first being that besides a single brief moment in the anime, the name White Fang means nothing. All of the scarce information we've got on him comes directly from the manga. It's isn't even fair to comment on then please don't comment on it yourself! Which brings us to the second reason you're an idiot: the fact that you claim to hate manga prophets on this forum, despite acting like one yourself. This is, so far, the most ridiculous thing I've read in this forum.

Post edited. Stop talking about shit that's yet to occur.
Mizuchi is warned.
KCM, this is a verbal warning. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you make it worse by adding gravity to his posts...
masa

I dont get why I was warned, i dont read the manga and all the information I used was from the anime. How am I "alluding to Manga events" when all I said was that hes kakashi's dad (which they say in the anime) and that hes dead (which they said in the ANIME). Where in there do you see "alluding to manga events"? Now your just warning me because you feel "every post mizuchi makes is a stupid one", well i didnt "allude to any manga events" so this warn made no sense and KCM's flame made no sense. You're simply abusing moderator powers, the main reason being I did nothing against the rules, others do things against the rules, and you just warn me, because you feel you should go along with the crowd and just warn mizuchi because you think it's cool.

And I wasnt "praising" manga prophets, it was a joke because of how they predict on these forums so much, sorry that you have no sense of humor, unless it involves terra liking boys, which you seem to laugh at relentlessly even tho its been said for how many months now?

General stupidity? What kind of reason is that? Where do you see general stupidity? You mean the joke? Like no one else on these forums makes a joke?

And KCM, you're the idiot. Reasons being 1) I don't even read the manga, so how can I be a prophet? And 2) Where do you see me acting as a manga prophet, when everything I've mentioned was blatantly described in the anime in the dialogue itself? Stop trying to ruthlessly flame others using false facts before you make yourself look like even more of a retard.

Anyway, one of my favorite villains is Itachi too. Nothing beats slaying ur family except one, and then being so calm about it.

@XanBcoo: Yes that was one of my favorite fights too. It's one of the few that actually involved ninja tactics, not just brute force. For example: sneaking up from the shadows and getting the job done quick before one can even blink with such fast pace and suspense. *sigh*, those were the good old days.

Yukimura
Tue, 07-10-2007, 11:33 PM
What makes you think White Fang was a villian? If he's Kakashi's dad he was probably also a Konoha ninja who fought Chiyo's son when the Sand and Leaf were enemies. I suspect I'm not the only one that would think you identifying him as a villain would be spoiling or manga-prophecizing, or else just stupid for jumping to the conclusion that he was a villain based on very little information.

Assertn
Wed, 07-11-2007, 12:40 AM
You're a faggot mizuchi. Of course people are going to accuse you of manga propheting when you make an outrageous claim like like that. What if you're right? Then I have to remove it as a spoiler. What if you're wrong? Then by leaving it alone, I am spoiling by confirming that it is not a spoiler.

Nobody knows if you read the manga or not, so they have no choice but to assume the worse.

In any case, I'll just leave it alone this time, just because there would be alot of editing to make either way. But your warning is justified.

Mizuchi
Wed, 07-11-2007, 01:38 PM
When Chiyo thought kakashi was White Fang, she started attacking him. Seeing as how Chiyo is one of the "good guys" and how her son was killed by white fang, and she wants to avenge her son so im assuming hes a good guy too, that is why I assumed White Fang is one of the bad guys. He may not be, but they give a good hint that he may be a villain, and seeing as how he is Kakashi's dad, I would say he was one of the best. There is no manga prophesizing there. At all. 1) It CANT be, as i dont read the manga and am making a simple prediction. ANYONE can make a prediction, theres only two choices. Either hes a good guy or a villain. Im sure many people have already made a prediction whether he is or not. I used NO manga material, and i dont read the manga. Everything I used was from the anime, so I dont understand how you can possible see it as manga prophesizing. You're just trying to act cool and powerful by abusing your mod rights, and putting omitted quotes in your signature. Wow, you're a really cool person.

Animeniax
Wed, 07-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I can't believe you guys lump me in with this Mizuchi kid. At least my arguments have some plausibility and coherence. And when I defend my statements, it doesn't sound like a grade school essay.

Sorry zuch, but you joined the bandwagon and went after me a while back, so here's payback. The ninja villages aren't evil or good, they are in competition. Just because Chiyo and White Fang don't like each other, doesn't make one good or bad.

@Yukimura: Itachi is Sasuke's brother but still a villain. White Fang being Kakashi's father doesn't tell us either way if he's good or evil. Please don't hate me for disagreeing. I'd still like to be friends, or more if you're looking too.

redcat
Wed, 07-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Cute, but off-topic.
Warned

my favorite bad guy is beastly from carebears

KCMmmmm
Wed, 07-11-2007, 06:40 PM
When Chiyo thought kakashi was White Fang, she started attacking him. Seeing as how Chiyo is one of the "good guys" and how her son was killed by white fang, and she wants to avenge her son so im assuming hes a good guy too, that is why I assumed White Fang is one of the bad guys. He may not be, but they give a good hint that he may be a villain, and seeing as how he is Kakashi's dad, I would say he was one of the best. There is no manga prophesizing there. At all. 1) It CANT be, as i dont read the manga and am making a simple prediction. ANYONE can make a prediction, theres only two choices. Either hes a good guy or a villain. Im sure many people have already made a prediction whether he is or not. I used NO manga material, and i dont read the manga. Everything I used was from the anime, so I dont understand how you can possible see it as manga prophesizing. You're just trying to act cool and powerful by abusing your mod rights, and putting omitted quotes in your signature. Wow, you're a really cool person.

Chiyo is from the Sand village, which has always, until recently, had a very rocky alliance with the Leaf village. At the time of Chiyo's youth, however, the two villages were enemies. In other words, The White Fang is her enemy, not Naruto's. And in case you forgot, Naruto is the main character, so his enemies are the villains of the show.

I liked Haku....until I found out that hottie was a guy. Then I was like.....awww, shit. Still, he was a cool character.

Mizuchi
Wed, 07-11-2007, 06:42 PM
I can't believe you guys lump me in with this Mizuchi kid. At least my arguments have some plausibility and coherence. And when I defend my statements, it doesn't sound like a grade school essay.

Sorry zuch, but you joined the bandwagon and went after me a while back, so here's payback. The ninja villages aren't evil or good, they are in competition. Just because Chiyo and White Fang don't like each other, doesn't make one good or bad.

Lol. You're brain must be the size of a squirrels, along with assertn. When two villages are fighting, not always, but most of the time they are fighting because one wants to invade the other. I dont think Sandaime wanted to invade any villages, so when the sand and leaf fought, most likely i would believe that the sand was trying to invade, or that it was a misunderstanding. From the info given, I can safely assume that White Fang was a villain using evidence from Chiyo.

Board of Command
Wed, 07-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Lol. You're brain must be the size of a squirrels, along with assertn. When two villages are fighting, not always, but most of the time they are fighting because one wants to invade the other. I dont think Sandaime wanted to invade any villages, so when the sand and leaf fought, most likely i would believe that the sand was trying to invade, or that it was a misunderstanding. From the info given, I can safely assume that White Fang was a villain using evidence from Chiyo.
Wow. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Assertn
Thu, 07-12-2007, 12:36 AM
ANYONE can make a prediction
Leaving a post with the white fang is my favorite villain is NOT the same as making a prediction.

I used NO manga material, and i dont read the manga.
Good for you. Still doesn't mean everyone is expected to know you don't read the manga.

You're just trying to act cool and powerful by abusing your mod rights, and putting omitted quotes in your signature. Wow, you're a really cool person.
But....I didn't even use my mod powers on you yet...
JaySee, is this your gimmick account?

Idealistic
Thu, 07-12-2007, 04:15 AM
Those Sound genin were the coolest. Especially Dosu. I thought his style of fighting was a nice add to the roster of ninjas. Unfortunately they played a very minor role in the plot. Well they were important for like 2 episodes.

After the Chuunin exams I have to say the show's appeal sort of died down. Don't get me wrong, the Gaara fight through the Sasuke chase was awesome, it's just that the Chuunin exams and before were THAT much better. IMO at least.

I liked it because there were lots of ninjas each with their own fighting styles and such. After the Chuunin exams there really weren't much of that.

February
Fri, 07-13-2007, 09:59 AM
In my mind, I've always had the impression that White Fang was a rightful ninja (who followed rules) but made mistakes.

I could go into more specific speculation into this but then blah blah blah.

Dude...just stop. Why do you even have to complain about no spoilers allowed? Do you enjoy letting everyone know that you read the manga? It's not in open discussion because it was created in the anime section so anime viewers can post in it.

You still shouldn't mention the arc btw.

FullMetalAlchemist
Sat, 07-14-2007, 06:11 PM
whitefang wasn't a villian when two countrie are at war of courses ninjas will kill each other from the countries at war, remeber the sand and leaf were at war around the same time the sennin were young so kakashi dad must have been alive at that time also seeing as kakashi aint that old. meaning that was probably around the time he killed chiyos son, and when tsunade was countering chiyo's poisons. the best villan is itachi he just owns all, the one many of ou are saying is the best (oro) is scared of him so how can't itachi be the best lol.

Animeniax
Sun, 07-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Why do people think Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi? Oro has defeated two Kages, including one of the most powerful in history, the Sandaime of Konoha. Itachi has a secret weapon with his MS, but Orochimaru can summon past Kages to fight for him, as well as the giant serpent (unless the serpent is still mad at him), and he can switch bodies to stay alive for centuries. Can someone point out when exactly Orochimaru showed fear of Itachi or any of the Akatsuki?

Assertn
Sun, 07-15-2007, 02:20 AM
Can someone point out when exactly Orochimaru showed fear of Itachi or any of the Akatsuki?
"Itachi is stronger than me! That is why I left that organization...." - Orochimaru

Animeniax
Sun, 07-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Is that a direct quote or just how DB translated it?

XanBcoo
Sun, 07-15-2007, 06:02 AM
That's a direct quote (not quite verbatim, but close enough) by many sources.

It's also one of the most controversial lines in the anime, and is called into question every time there's a "who's the strongest" argument.

Edit: Personally I pay it little mind. I'm waiting for the day when Oro actually gets his ass handed to him.

Psyke
Sun, 07-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Even if the White Fang is really a villain, I don't see how anyone can justify him being a favourite. Unless a gaiden explains what his story's about, then that's a different story.

My fave villian would have to be Kabuto. The most vivid impression he left on me was in his fight against Tsunade, where he managed to overcome her jutsu which messed up his psycho-motor system in mere seconds.

mafrek
Mon, 07-16-2007, 10:38 AM
itachi cuz hes hawt. also the rest of them are freaks.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 07-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Oh man, this has gotten quite far along and I missed the chance to call that Mizuchi guy a complete ahobakadobe. Oh wait, I just did, for reasons already mentioned, just to cut things short.

My favorite would have to be Sasuke, because of his sheer ability to make me hate him. I dont even have the slightest bit of positive emotion towards the emo, gay, brooding, arrogant weakling that he is, and that makes him the perfect villain, one that you can hate completely in every aspect (well at least for me, and most smart people I know).

XanBcoo
Wed, 07-18-2007, 10:01 AM
emo
I've noticed people have been using this word WAY too liberally, recently.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 07-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Some people do, I only use it for Sasuke.

Assertn
Thu, 07-19-2007, 11:58 AM
I dont even have the slightest bit of positive emotion towards the emo, gay, brooding, arrogant weakling that he is, and that makes him the perfect villain, one that you can hate completely in every aspect (well at least for me, and most smart people I know).
Did you kids catch that?
In other words, if you're smart, then you too will hate Sasuke!

Idealistic
Thu, 07-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Did you kids catch that?
In other words, if you're smart, then you too will hate Sasuke!

Shucks. I must not be smart.

I never interpreted Sasuke as a villain anyway. He's just neutral with his mind set on getting revenge. He doesn't care about doing good or evil.

BananaFob
Thu, 07-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I perceive Sasuke to be more anti-hero than a villain. He was once a protagonist...

EDIT: Sorry, Spoiler, didn't see.

Normally people get insta-banned for stuff like that. Be careful next time.

Animeniax
Fri, 07-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Don't quote the spoilers, nub

Idealistic
Fri, 07-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Nice job Bananafob.

redcat
Fri, 07-20-2007, 02:01 PM
I perceive Sasuke to be more anti-hero than a villain. He was once a protagonist, but he ---------------------.
is this the spoiler of all spoilers or what?

mafrek
Fri, 08-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Itachi, tayuya and kin, kin met a horrible fate though.

kin? isnt kin the sound girl? if she is she hit her head on the wall and thats about it

is this the spoiler of all spoilers or what?
im seriously itching to know what he said... im caught up with the manga if that makes it a non spoiler...

also now that i think of it, deidara may be a freak like the rest of them but hes got (to avoid spoiler) more than one tongue... now thats kinky

Next time, try not to double post. You have to copy and paste the text from quoting other users, as the 'Quote' function automatically goes to make a new post. Consider this a verbal warning. As for spoilers, if it's not in the anime yet, don't talk about it.

Your posts have been merged
masa

Super5
Mon, 08-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Favorite villian would have to be Kabuto, because he's a genius. He's not afraid of Orochimaru, he can fight evenly with Kakashi (from the little we've seen) and he sneaks around pretending to be a genin when he's jounin level or better. Here's hoping for the Kabuto vs. Kakashi matchup...

Kraco
Mon, 08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
He's not afraid of Orochimaru...

I always got the impression he is afraid of Oro. Back when he was talking with Orochimaru before trying to take Sasuke from the infirmary. And wasn't he also chocked at how Sasuke talked to Oro just prior to the fillers.

Although my memories could be really inaccurate...

Super5
Mon, 08-13-2007, 06:20 PM
I thought that right before the Sasuke kidnap attempt, Orochimaru was more afraid of Kabuto then vice-versa. Oro was afraid of what Kabuto would do because I guess he doesn't really trust Kabuto. That's the way I saw it, but I could be wrong.

The one thing that stands out in my mind is when Oro practically threatened to kill Kabuto right after the assassination of Sandaime. Oro was in pain (from his arms) and Kabuto tried to cheer him up, and Oro got very angry. Kabuto was cool as a cucumber. That made a big impression on my opinion of him as a villian.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Ten Ten! I know that she is up to something. She is the mastermind behind everything! I can feel it! -dg-

KrayZ33
Sat, 08-25-2007, 02:04 PM
1.Kabuto
2.Sasori
3.the "new" orochimaru (he looks cool with that bandages on his face :P and oro is such a badass..

i m not sure who i like most

from the old episodes:

dosu (!)

and this

"unluckyyyy" guy ^^

Gnompf
Thu, 09-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Sasuke is in love with naruto after the first kiss. That's why he is going to kill Itachi and other akatsuki members!

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Gnompf is my favorite bad guy.

<3

Gnompf
Fri, 09-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Gnompf is my favorite bad guy.

<3

And you are my favorite member on gotwoot :D

itadakimasu
Sat, 09-08-2007, 12:07 AM
oro probably is the best villain even if he did get owned by the third. zabuza is still at the top of the list since he got the series started right.

i can see why alot of people like kabuto, he's the #1 most under-rated ninja out there, but i dont think oro was ever afraid of him as somebody said a few posts ago

CapsuleCorpJX
Sun, 12-16-2007, 11:03 PM
My favorite is Deidara, he's pretty funny actually.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 12-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Sasori, he's a villain that has that 'i don't give a shit about others' attitude, but does it with some semblance of a personality, unlike others (COUGH itachi)

though i think he's eviler in the manga since they made it look like he turned his parents into puppets. The Anime humanized him with the multiple repeat flashbacks, and while touching, it kinda took the creepiness out of him (the whole 'i am a puppet' thing is still spine chillingly badass of course)

Abdula
Mon, 12-17-2007, 03:39 PM
The Anime humanized him with the multiple repeat flashbacks, and while touching, it kinda took the creepiness out of him (the whole 'i am a puppet' thing is still spine chillingly badass of course)

Yeah I remember thinking that, they did the same thing with Gaara as well. My favorite villian in Naruto has got to be Orochimaru. A few other people come to mind but I gotta go with Orochimaru he is exactly what one would expect a villain to be. I like a few other people but I don't really consider them villains in the traditional sense, Itachi for example.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-05-2008, 10:01 PM
My favourite would be Luca Blight or Albert Wesker, as for Naruto there aren't any real ones, all of them are pretty lame. None of them has the will or the ambition to make them truly evil. Itachi would probably be the closest. But his a teddy-bear in comparision.

Archangel
Tue, 03-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah I remember thinking that, they did the same thing with Gaara as well. My favorite villian in Naruto has got to be Orochimaru. A few other people come to mind but I gotta go with Orochimaru he is exactly what one would expect a villain to be. I like a few other people but I don't really consider them villains in the traditional sense, Itachi for example.

Wow dude now you're gonna have to telll me how the hell itachi is not a villain. That bitch is crazy evil.

Abdula
Tue, 03-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Three months ago dude, three months ago. Anyway its quite simple actually Itachi doesn't and hasn't gone around just randomly attacking people or causing havoc like Oro does. Hell if you're name isn't Uchiha or you don't have the Kyuubi in you Itachi wouldn't so much as look at you.

Archangel
Wed, 03-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Three months ago dude, three months ago. Anyway its quite simple actually Itachi doesn't and hasn't gone around just randomly attacking people or causing havoc like Oro does. Hell if you're name isn't Uchiha or you don't have the Kyuubi in you Itachi wouldn't so much as look at you.

thread, i bring thee back to life XP

I guess i see you're point but i think what you mean is that while other villains in naruto are all psicopaths, itachi is more like the silent assasin, but he's still evil i mean the dude killed his entire family!!

Abdula
Wed, 03-19-2008, 10:47 AM
I think killing your entire family qualifies as psychopathic.

Archangel
Wed, 03-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Hmm... i think the word im looking for is sadistic, like, he only killed them cause he wanted to test his strenght while oro for example really enjoys to see the pain.

Kusanagi
Thu, 03-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Although Gaara is my favorite Naruto character overall, I don't think I can still qualify him as a villain.

So I'll say Tobi is my favorite villain, and that's just because I'm finally seeing a bad guy with a sense of humor. His wisecracking at Deidara :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what the anime does with his abilities.

Archangel
Thu, 03-20-2008, 06:20 PM
My favourite bad guy would have to be either evil gaara or evil sasuke.

Abdula
Thu, 03-20-2008, 10:42 PM
Well neither one was or is evil so......

Archangel
Thu, 03-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Lol dont give me that gaara was evil as hell hes like naruto's vegeta and sasuke... well i havent read the manga but hes prob evil too

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Well neither one was or is evil so......

"i exist to kill.. i kill people so i know that i m still alive" or something like that

no... definitely not evil

its like:

"piccolo was never evil... see he's god now!"

Archangel
Sat, 03-22-2008, 02:12 PM
"i exist to kill.. i kill people so i know that i m still alive" or something like that

no... definitely not evil

Nah he was just misunderstood

Abdula
Sat, 03-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Exactly. Piccolo was evil it has nothing to do with whether he is good now. Gaara in my opinion wasn't evil he was just misunderstood and he too misunderstood things. If you're evil getting punched in the face by Naruto isn't going to change you.

Archangel
Sat, 03-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Exactly. Piccolo was evil it has nothing to do with whether he is good now. Gaara in my opinion wasn't evil he was just misunderstood and he too misunderstood things. If you're evil getting punched in the face by Naruto isn't going to change you.

Yeah!!! But if you get punched by goku now that's another story.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-22-2008, 03:06 PM

what the hell? how can you say that someone who clearly LOVES to kill is "misunderstood"

even though his past was fucked up doesn't change the fact that he has/had evil intentions

i couldn't see any good sides when he was young... he would kill his siblings if they annoy(!) him, he even said that once and he never showed any feelings except happiness when he was able to fight someone worthy. (sadist)

and when he fought Lee during the chuunin exam and wasn't able to kill him because of gai, he got fucking angry and tried it again in the hospital.... well i wonder what you call evil if this is not.

Archangel
Sat, 03-22-2008, 03:08 PM
what the hell? how can you say that someone who clearly LOVES to kill is "misunderstood"

even though his past was fucked up doesn't change the fact that he has/had evil intentions

Had. And yes he was evil like hell.

Abdula
Sat, 03-22-2008, 03:08 PM
The ugre to kill or simply enjoying battle in itself is not evil and Gaara didn't actually enjoy killing atleast not in the sense you're implying he felt that killing others was the only way he could prove he actually existed.

Archangel
Sat, 03-22-2008, 03:11 PM
The urge to kill in itself is not evil.

... no comments

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-22-2008, 04:12 PM
The ugre to kill or simply enjoying battle in itself is not evil and Gaara didn't actually enjoy killing atleast not in the sense you're implying he felt that killing others was the only way he could prove he actually existed.

"i want to see your blood GIVE ME ALL YOUR BLOOD *drool*" (sasuke vs gaara fight) or was it something like "let me absorb all your blood"

and to the part that he didn't enjoy killing:

"as long as there are people to kill, the world is wonderfull" (i think that was what he said to naruto and shikamaru)

hmm? well true most of the time it bothered him because nobody was worthy.. he was bored to hell... but whenever he got into it, he couldn't stop because it was fun for him

Abdula
Sat, 03-22-2008, 04:14 PM
You think you would be different after having not slept for 12 years.

Archangel
Sat, 03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Kray, it's like baniging your head against a wall, it just ain't worth it dude

Abdula
Sat, 03-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes simply because what is or isn't evil is a matter of opinion but in that case why stop, because its fun and no one is wrong.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-22-2008, 04:21 PM
its not like i don't know about his past but its the same with mass-murderer and other people who rape 5 years old the whole day..

they are just fucked up, but its still evil even though they have different reasons for doing this.

Abdula
Sat, 03-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Well here is my motto that I repeat to people on almost a daily basis its not your actions that are really important to me its the reasons for your actions.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-22-2008, 05:25 PM
so "i want to know that i m alive and i believe the only way in doing so is killing other people"
is really a reason for you?

no way..look at naruto, same past same life... however he never came up with this nasty idea.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 03-22-2008, 05:38 PM
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm taking Abdula's side...
Gaara isn't 'evil', he was just venting out anger. even without Naruto's medical treatment of head butting\punching he would have grown out of the killing phase at some age.

Had Naruto been able to kill some as a child, chances that he would have.
Naruto couldn't develop a psycopath frenzy becuase he could never do anything right, he wasn't a mistreated genius, he was a neglacted avarge joe. besides, he had Iruka by his side, and according to some flashbacks, some other friends as well.

favorite villian? Kabuto, since day one. spy, ninja, doctor, he's perfect. I wish he had more screen time.
Zetsu seems funny, but it's been a while since 'venus-flytrap-badass-dude' gave us something to be excited about.
I'm also kinda growing fond of Orochimaru.

Carnage
Mon, 03-24-2008, 11:05 PM
no way..look at naruto, same past same life... however he never came up with this nasty idea.

Well you are wrong there. Even though Naruto was for the most part just as lonely, he was at least allowed to sleep.